Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 11:03

"No, but becouse of the exessive use of kanton jutsu" he said. "So..just a guess or hunch. But not much to go on really" he admitted as he looked at Yorukasa.

Sumiaka stopped his Byakugan and smiled. "Sure, sounds like a good plan. I'm dying to find out what you to can do exactly. It's something we should be aware of if we want to be a good team." he said and smiled. He would walk back with you two to the training area of tomorows practice.

He looked at the training ground and used his Byakugan again to spot animals that they could use.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 4:20

Sumiyaka finds a snake, 2 rabbits, 4 mice and a squirrel all within potential range for their plan.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 21:39

"Okay...I can see some animals. I'll tell you were they are." he said. He told them what the animals were and where they were on the battlefield so they could exicute their plan.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 22:23

She listened carefully to the information and nodded. "Shikataro-kun, could you trap the snake for me?" Yorukasa asked softly while looking at him. The squirrel would've done nicely as well, but she didn't want to risk running into the snake while she was in that animal. Besides, a snake would do nicely as well.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 6:21

Shikataro visualized the animals' locations by Sumiyaka's directions. He shook his head at Yorukasa's request. "I'm afraid the squirrel is the better choice, you'll be able to go up in trees and you'll be a fast runner. We'll keep an eye on predators. If you're the snake then you can still be grabbed by birds of prey so please bear with me Yoru chan." He looked back at her and smiled to let her know he wouldn't let her down. 
He formed his handseals and stretched his shadow in the direction of the squirrel. Even though the critter was a fast kind his shadow would be much faster. He could reach 10 meters per second flat with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:06

Shikataro would successfully trap the little critter in his shadow forcing the animal into submission on the other side of the fence. Now the tricky part would be, seeing as Shikataro didn't concider the distance between himself and the fence prior to performing his technique.
It wasn't like he had control or command over the squirrel, he could just force it to mimic his movements.
He still didn't know whether or not he could make the squirrel get close enough to the fence by walking towards it himself. He could only find out by trying. But lucky for him it worked, kinda.
But only because Yorukasa had small and thin enough hands to push through the gaps in the fence and reach out for the trapped squirrel, be it otherwise their attempts would have failed.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 8:01

Sumiyaka watched as the shadow of Shikataro reached out to the squirl. "Left a bit..yes, right a little. Yes get him!" he said as he watched and guided Shikitaro-kun to the right place. "This is going to work. Yes, I'll keep an eye out on snakes." he said and watched their plan unfold. This was really exiting, working together in a team like this.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 9:04

The girl mumbled softly and cast her eyes down. She had wanted the snake. With a sigh she moved onto her knees and reached out with her hands, forming the seal before touching the squirrel. "Shintenshin no jutsu," she said and forced her mind into the animal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 1:49

The Yamanaka girl would successfully  grab the trapped squirrel to switch bodies with it, however once the magic happened and her own body fell down motionless and unconscious the Yamanaka would understand the critical mistake she had made when transferring herself into an animal for the first time.

She would find herself in the body of the little critter still trapped by Shikataro's shadow, but already the girl would realize that she didn't really realize how she was supposed to move correctly inside this hairball of a body.
The animal body quite different from her own, much like it's mind making it somewhat hard for her to navigate and control it like she was used to doing to other humans.
In other words her movement in the newly acquired body would be less than smooth at the very least, she couldn't even control it's tiny paws properly.

Worst part was she couldn't speak in this new form and likewise, she was unsure whether she could manage to send her mind back into it's originally intended host.

Oh Ohw!

(Anime Ken: D) (Medicine D) (Academics C) (And a bad Juu Juu roll)
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 5:41

He watched with a smile as Shikitaro's shadow hit it's mark and get the little critter to his other friend. He was amazed that she could transfer herself into the animal, but his smile faded as the critters movements were sloppy and random. "Errr.." he said and looked at Shikitaro. "Is she supposed to do that?" he asked and looked back at Yorukasa-chan. "Are you alright?.." he asked the little critter that was Yorukasa now, looking a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:02

Realizing the predicament she was in, the girl panicked and ran around, which of course went less than smoothly. She tripped over her own paws and fell down. Okay, Yorukasa, time to calm down. You can do this. The girl tried to calm herself down and very slowly moved each limb separately to get a hang of how the body worked. Yorukasa would take her sweet time training her control over the animal, until she'd get how it worked, and until she could use the tiny paws properly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:54

After Shikataro released his shadow he watched Yorukasa stumble around. "Well... Looks like she still needs to get the hang of it. Controlling a new body isn't the most natural thing in the world after all" he said scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:57

Sumiyaka and Shikataro would see Yorukasa flail around tripping and practicing her movement for about a whole hour before her movements began to feel somewhat more decent and real.
It was growing near dinner time and Yorukasa was still not sufficient enough to form even slight seals with her paws, she would realize then that forming the needed seal as she had practiced with humans was in fact impossible with the squirrel paws. It would then hit her and she would remember that animals for example dogs that used ninjutsu used a different kind of handseals, with their paws tapping to each other and onto the ground as a different form of applying their sealing knowledge for Jutsu creation.
But this was a special seal she didn't know.
She was however after 1 and a half hours capable of moving around skillfully in her new body.
And obviously she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:16

Sumiyaka waited and looked around. Occasionally checking out the fight to see if anything special was happening. Then he would walk back and watch Yorukasa move around and training. "Phew, this is taking long. I hope my parents won't be mad...but they will get why when I tell them about our training today" he said and looked at the squirrel as it trained movement. It was actually kind of funny to see the little critter move around, knowing Yorukasa was in there.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:24

Shikataro who had been keeping an eye on predators cracked his knuckles. "Okay Yoru chan, are you ready to give weapon gathering a try?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:25

Yorukasa was getting quite frustrated at how long it took, and she also knew that there was no way for her to get out of the body. However, this was a problem for later. She went about gathering the ninja tools she could find. She'd just have to ask Ino for help with this.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:38

Hyuuga tried to help as best as possible by guiding her with his voice. Her point of view must have been quite different then from where he was standing. He had an overview while she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:18

Sumiyaka managed to guide Yorukasa to a kunai and 5 shuriken not too far from one another, howerver in her current state she could only carry up to either one kunai or 3 shuriken, and she'd have to be careful with the shuriken not to cut herself as their size wasn't intended to be used by squirrles.

As the Genin were doing their thing the door to the forested training area opened and the two supposed Chuunin stepped out talking to one another.
"Man that was great!" One cheered
"Yeah thanks for training with me on the Fire techniques Sensei. I feel like it's only just a little more before I'll be able to perform higher ranks of Fire techniques." The other one replied with a smile. Obviously the Genin were wrong at first sight mistaking them both for Chuunin, one was apperantly a Jounin and a Sensei.
"Not a problem, we're a team, right. Moreover we're also from the same clan." He chuckled as the two of them stopped then realizing they were not alone and turned around to see the two male Genin and a knocked out Green Haired girl. As they turned around

"Konohamaru-Sensei!!!! Look!!!!" The Chuunin got big white eyes an exclamination point above his head and steam coming from his ears as he pointed his index finger at the knocked out girl.

Konohamaru blinked seeing the sight likewise surprised and would then join his student in the same pose pointing at them.
"HALT YOU TWO!!!! What are you doing with that helpless girl?!!!" The Jounin exclaimed in a heroic tone as if he was saving the day here, and indeed, think about it, two guys at the edge of the village near a forest, knocked out little girl, the two of them all around her. Does look suspicious, no?

"I'll teach you culprit's some manners! Get ready for a beating!" He would exclaim balding his fists before running at them, Sumiyaka would see the punch comming his way with his Byakugan, he could see the rather impressive speed of movement behind Konohamaru's actions, that fist moving towards his face, and that is when Sumiyaka would realize the worst part, his eyes allowed him to see this, but his body was by far not fast enough to react, all his eyesight gave him in the situation was a certainty of the fact he would get hit...and hard.

But then suddenly Konohamaru's fist stops just inches before Sumiyaka's face as Konohamaru in all his speed trips over a rock that layed on the ground between him and the Hyuuga causing the Jounin to flip over downwards flying pass Sumiyaka and Yorukasa and landing behidn the girl rolling on a bit more.
Before he would growl and get back up on one knee giving Sumiyaka a dirty look. But would then smirk.
"Not bad, that was a nice and unexpected defense....just like what I'd expect from a Hyuuga." He would give Sumiyaka an empty compliment he wasn't aware about.
"But the games end here! Prepare to be punished for your evils!"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:57

Sumiyaka was completely surprised. He stared at the two with open mouth, his eyes saying: 'Derp...Who the hell are you two..'. The fact that he had seen the guy trip over a damn rock and saved him from a severe headbashing gave him a little releave. "You know...after seeing you two fight back there..yes, we have been here for hours, I wouldn't have expected you would trip over a rock..." he said to the guy. "And, by the way, Yorukasa chan, thats the girl, is not in her body at the moment. Though..might be a little tricky to prove, since squirrels don't speak human since the last time I checked." He indicated the squirrel that was walking with kunai at the moment. "Anyway, were collecting stuff for our training tomorrow. This will be our training ground for the final part of the Genin exam" he added. Apparently the two knew he was a Hyuuga, but that wasn't difficult to spot. "I'm Hyuuga Sumiyaka, son of Hyuuga Hinabi, sister of our clan leader, Hyuuga Hinata." he said to indicate who he was. "This girl is Yamanaka Yorukasa and currently in the squrrel, like I said." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 7:03

Shikataro flashed a cheeky grin "Heh sorry sorry. We couldn't get through the fence to gather weapons, so we made the weapons get through the fence. Yamanaka tech is handy huh. You do know the Yamanaka right?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 7:14

Yorukasa looked up at the commotion for a second before gathering more weapons. The moment she'd notice that Konohamaru looked at her, she'd wave at him before gathering more. This was not her problem to deal with at the moment. She had other things on her mind that were more pressing. The girl really hoped that another Yamanaka would be able to show her which seals she needed to return to her body.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 6:09

Konohamaru pulled a sour face at first, displeased that he was wrong before glancing over to the little squirrel and raising his eyebrow when he saw it waving.
"I....see....well....we've got the key. You can go in and get the weapons if you want."
Konohamaru smiled friendly yet with a hint of being mischievous.
And then the Jounin would add with a more serious face.
"Or even better...I can just give you some Kunai packs. If your story checks out....well, then the girl can return back to her original body now, no?" He smirked at the two and then at the squirrel.
"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 6:20

"Weeel.." he said as he saw the hint of mischieve. "This was like..an creative aproach. Trying to use our abbility's in a creative way." he said. He smiled a bit more when you offered them kunai pack and looked at the squirrel. "Oh, well, you should ask Yorukasa that. I don't know how het clanjutsu works. Though we now know that entering an animals body is somewhat...difficult. We've been here for hours just watching her getting the hang of moving around in that little body." he explained. He remained completely calm and his face was serious now. He guessed the two didn't trust them. Well, if they didn't, they could ask others of their clan and hers. "But like we said, it's a Yamanaka thing. I'm sure she knows how to get back in her body" he said and looked at the squrrel. "Right Yorukasa chan?". THen he turned back in the hope of distracting them a little. "Oh! I didn't get your names propperly" he said and looked at them. "I heard your student call you Konohamaru sensei. Are you by chance THE Konohamaru? THe grandson of the third Hokage?" he asked with a bright smile. It was never a bad idea to placate someone, and this guy looked placatable enough.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 6:38

Yorukasa looked up and could feel her temperature getting higher as she was getting nervous. This was going to ruin everything. If he took them out or even took them away, the girl would be stuck in this form until somebody finally found out about what happened. She looked around for a stick and started writing in the dirt. "I    C A N ' T    G O    B A C K     TO    M Y     B O D Y .  I   D O N ' T    K N O W    T H E    R I G H T    S E A L S !" she really hoped the jounin would be smart enough not to see this as a trick. Though she had heard of Konohamaru before and had also heard the rumours about him not being all too bright sometimes. This obviously wasn't one of his brightest moments. Please just help or just go away.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 6:51

Shikataro mocked shock. "The grandson of Sarutobi Hiruzen? THAT person? No way! When he saw Yorukasa's message he turned to real shock however "WHATYA MEAN YOU DUNT KNOW THE SEALS!!" (O\ M /O)#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next