Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+2
Nara Shikataro
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 6:10

Tenshi left the room. She stopped by a window and looked outside. she could look over town and even if unwanted, it was home. She would never want to see it destroyed. 
The sudden urge to find Nomaru suddenly became a big urge. she wouldn't ask questions and even be friendly in her own way.
Even if she would be forced to drink with the girl, so be it... She knew herself and her limits.
Without thinking twice, she jumped out of the window and landed on the streets.

Where would Nomaru be...

Last edited by Haruno Tenshi on Mon 24 Jun - 6:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 7:20

(I had that idea too Tenshi, that's why we're at the upper floor now where that office is.)

What did you hear?! Houtarou said as Nomaru grabbed his arm. She seemed serious about her hearing something... 
''Ugh, too close...'' He thought, as she was clinging on to him now. He could feel himself becoming red again. Probably a combination of that damn alcohol he could still feel himself influenced by and this female contact. Which he obviously didn't min-... He shook his head. ''DAMNIT THIS COULD BE SERIOUS STUFF HOUTAROU, KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!''

With a slightly red face trying to avoid looking at Nomaru, they continued walking through the hall and reached a big door, giving entrance to a huge room. The door said ''Hokage's office''. 
Well Nomaru-san, this is it. What will we do know? Knock? Wait? Enter? 
A part of him want to just storm in right now as there was obviously something going on. That might not be the best thing to do though...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 10:39

The sound the duo would have heard was Tenshi jumping outside of the window as they now stood right outside the door of the Hokage office.
Inside the office Itachi would stop suddenly and place his index fingers to his lips as he looked at Torame.
"Shhhh....don't speak. It seems we have unwanted guests." He smirked and got up slowly.

Meanwhile as Tenshi jumped outside of the Hokage tower she would land right next to the two knocked out guards who were dragged just behind the corner.
She would see that the two of them were still alive but completely at loss of consciousness.
From the location she found them, which wasn't too far from the main door she could guess they were probably set there to guard the door after her , Shikataro and Torame entered.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 10:58

Realizing this wasn't good, Tenshi hid, over thinking everything quickly. She had to stay calm. This was an emergency. But if the ones who pretended to be the guards where in the tower, then everyone inside would be in danger...

She would search the bodies, at least she had to protect herself. Later she would return any belongings if she found anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 11:05

[Rolling Tenshi's investigation, GEN = 5 , Modifier = 3, Investigation skill = D , Modifier = 2. Together this makes for a pool of 5 dice. Tenshi rolls 3 successes.]

As the Haruno searches the knocked out bodies in those quick few moments she is able to find a pack of 10 kunai in one of their pouches as well as a pack of shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 11:21

(Oh sweet, not what I had hoped for, but anyway, no shuriken jutsu and stuff) (PS: what time is it? It is hard to keep track of it)

Taking the weapons, Tenshi enters the tower. She had hoped for some string, not knowing what to do with the weapons. Maybe she could use them in defense. She had learned at an early age that traps could be easily made and could do quite some damage. 
Sticking to the shadows she moved slowly, using her senses to spot an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 11:35

Koui Nomaru grinned against Hachikos arm as she was trying to keep silent. She saw him turn red an pressed herself closer to him. "I don't know Hachiko... I'm scared..." Nomaru was just messing with him.

When they finally arrived in front of the office didn't even listen to the Hatake and pushed the door open while picking her nose. She had no respect for this man whatsoever. Nomaru even had the bottle of Sake still in her hand. "Sup?" Nomaru looked around in the room and figured the only persons in the room where not Haruno Tenshi. "Oh, Ten-chan's not here...?" She raised her eyebrow and leaned a bit at the Hatake, who's arm she still had not let go of. Without anyone to be able to speak she would turn around.
"Come on Hachiko, we're leaving."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 13:43

The moment Nomaru opened that door her eyes and the eyes of the Hatake boy would seem to be hypnotically drawn to the eyes of the tall scary looking sharkman in the corner of the room, near the window as his white round eyes stared at them full of killing intent. He did so by raising his chakra level rather high in a short time-frame , thus his willpower and killing intent rising with it, the Hatake even more so than Nomaru would be forced to look his way due to instinctive reactions of self perseverance.

As soon as their eyes would connect to his however their vision would turn red and their sight would be covered in blood that very instant.

Nomaru would see the sharkman puncturing her stomach with his large sword and shaving out her insides as he leaned in biting her neck open gushing blood everywhere before ripping off her head to finish her.

Houtarou would see the Sharkman come at him grabbing the young Hatake by the throat and lifting him up high with one hand before repeatedly shaving him face first against his razor shark sharkskin blade mutilating the poor boy before ripping his heart out and squishing it right before his dying eyes.

A split second later the two would find themselves in the doorway, they had just both witnessed their own brutal killing as if it was true reality, nearly every bit of that moment was real to them, they could have even sworn they felt the pain.
(Both Hotarou and Nomaru get 2 FCS damage)

They would be frozen in place from the vision and how sudden it was as the Sharkman coughed and began to walk towards the two.
"Who the hell do you think you two are waltzing in here like that? And where are the freaking guards that were stationed outside? You two better talk...Or I'll make you into sharkfood!" The sharkman added to the intimidation approaching them while the two were still immobilized by the illusion cast on them earlier.
Itachi who was standing before the door would extend his palm to stop Kisame from advancing further.
"Easy Kisame....this is our newest problem child Genin...Koui Nomaru."
Itachi gave Nomaru a pissed off threatening look
"You can't just barge in here like that. The militairy is not a joke!" He yelled at her while she would still be immobilized by shock but perceiving everything which went on.
His expression would then turn worried.
"You could get killed running around and doing things like that. And you really shouldn't drink. You are a talented young girl....don't throw it away."
The Hokage spoke concerned
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 1:30

[Please refer to the Event Discussion for more info. Hotarou, this concerns you most Wink]
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 4:39

For a second Nomaru really thought she would get away with this shit. However, feeling her guts turned inside out and her head pretty much explode before being ripped of the rest of her body she stood there, paralyzed.
  Looking at all the gore horror movies it pretty she was always laughing at, experiencing it wasn't really that funny. It took her about 30 seconds to figure out her head wasn't somewhere on the other side of a window. Another minute later she would get back in touch with reality, falling down on her knees, starting to cough her lungs out, dropping the bottle of Sake on the ground.
  "Mo...ther...f...fucker..." Nomaru whispered in between her coughs as she just pretty much experienced the most traumatic experience of her life.

At the same time she heard a voice pretty similar to hers giggle inside her head, saying: "Don't worry Nomaru, It'll be juuuust fine." She had not really much of an idea what was happening, probably something like an aftereffect of the shock.

It slowly started to come through people where saying things, sounding angry and pissed off; something about not rushing in, getting killed, the absence of guards, the military not being a joke. Normally she would have made a sarcastic comment about it, but being in the state she was in she was still figuring out how her head was still attached to her body. 
  She grabbed the bottle of Sake from the ground and took a huge gulp from it as she heard the Hokage say something about not drinking and her being talented. In her head she could pretty much figure out most of the conversation. 
  The killer wale asked me where the guards are, we shouldn't rush in, I'm a problemchild -seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people - oh, and they're angry... Fair enough, I kinda deserved it. That's pretty much how Nomaru's stream of thought was going on on that precise moment. She took another big gulp of her sake and started to feel a little better. 
  It took her at least one more minute to be able to speak. "W...what gu... guards? T..the ones that are... all n...not gu..guar...ding?" She finally managed to say as she tried to get up, still with shaking legs.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 5:07

Tenshi still sneaked through the tower, going up would be best, the Hokage would be there. Maybe others as well.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 10:06

As the torture ended Houtarou laid on his back. His pupils having shrinked tremendously. 
He was breathing insanely quickly, almost going hyper. 
With a mind far more disorganised as it had been from drinking alcohol, he wasn't able to understand what just happened. He just laid there for a minute. The traumatic visions still appearing before his eyes. After a minute or so he slowly was able to think straight again. 

''Alright. Recap. Recap.'' They entered that room, and then these images came... The terror... 
He slowly opened his eyes. Before him stood the hokage and a man looking like a shark. It was him. Damn... Had he ever even seen terrible stuff like this before? 

They were asking him questions, but there's no way he was in a state to answer these right now. 

W-w..why? He stumbled. He wasn't really able to speak clearly right now. He still felt f*cked up in his mind, and needed some time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 2:01

Itachi blinked a bit confused at Nomaru's comment.
"What do you mean...not guarding?"

The Hokage shook his head a bit and coughed.
"There were supposed to be 2 guards stationed at the door and even more to back them up on the roof. You are telling me that there was nobody out there?"

Kisame chuckled as he walked to the door and picked up Houtarou by his collar lifting the boy up of the ground with one hand and setting him back onto his feet.
"Ease up kid, you're not dead....I have no benefit in killing you. But let this be a lesson." The Sharkman said before walking out the door and down along the hallway.
"I'll check it out!" He called back to them without turning around.

Itachi sighed.
"Alright, this changes things a little I guess...." He said and then gave Nomaru a somewhat worried look.
"But please knock next time when you come into this room, currently a secret was being discussed here that had a death penalty on it. If you were to hear even a single sentance or some keywords of what we were talking about even now we would have been forced to kill you. Please mind this...It would really pain me to end your life Nomaru-chan." He said with a somewhat sad smile before nodding both her and Hotarou inside. "But come in for now, it might be dangerous out there, let Kisame handle this."

Kisame going down the hallway would encounter Tenshi and as she would see the sharkman a wicked smirk would appear on his lips.
"Haruno Tenshi, huh?!" He laughed like a maniac as he took his sword into his hands.
"So you were the one who took out the guards outside? Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 3:01

Tenshi would encounter Kisame and eased up. He would know what was going on!
She listened to him and raised an eyebrow. Taking out the guards? How could she have done that?

How could I have done that? I only graduated today... This is a mistake. I need to see the Hokage, there are more guards unconscious outside!

Something was very wrong and she could feel the bloodlust rising in the sharkman his body.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:10

torame just wanted to ask his questions to the hokage as he was silenced. he looked around and saw nomaru and houtarou coming inside. he saw them getting in and then they both went to the ground.. he looked at the hokage and the sharkman and saw that this was a genjutsu the sharkman had casted on them.

when he heard about the guards not being there, his mind started to paranoid again, "i saw the guards when i entered the hokage tower, but they are not there, how come? what if it was an attack by the tengu and they want me dead right now because i permitted the hokage to seal the mark? and what if they are much much stronger than the hokage and to punnish him and me they would destroy the village???!!?!?? this is very bad

he would see the sharkman walk through the door but all that time he stood on his place in front of the desk of the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:50

Placing his sword down and leaning it against one of the walls the Sharkman would begin to charge chakra and would start to perform handseals in a rapid pace, and second later he would spit out a stream of water which would then form and solidify somewhat to take on his form, making a Mizu Bunshin (Water Clone) of himself.

The water clone would smirk and point to the weapon in the Haruno's hand.
"Ohw, really? Then why do you have one of their weapons? I can smell that it is one of theirs." He grinned widely and a bit sadistic, somehow she could feel that Kisame was quite aware that she couldn't have just easily dispatched of the guards by herself. She also had a feeling that what the sharkman thought under the current circumstances was that she wasn't really Haruno Tenshi , but a disguised intruder.

Itachi would close the door to the office and would perform some handseals
"Now we should be safe. I shall make sure to take a look around outside as well." He would say before going back to sit behind his desk calmly.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 8:02

Nomaru's head was still a mess as she tried to keep standing on her legs. She was still pretty much shaking when the shark pulled up the Hatake. In some kind of reflex she immediately grabbed onto him, to prevent him from falling, because she didn't want him to fall over for some reason. They probably both had enough of today and he didn't seem to have completely snapped out of it. Neither did she though, but at least she was able to move a bit and make her cocky comment. Even though she tried to hold the Hatake she was pretty much finding him quite heavy so she just ended up pressing her full weight against his with her arms around his waist.

Itachi was saying some things to which Nomaru obviously didn't really listen. She pretty much understood what was going on, but hated the secrets from the military. Any other moment she would have tried to make a sarcastic comment, but figured she had enough bad karma for now. In stead she asked the Hatake: "Ha...chiko, d..do you want t...t...to sit d...down?"
"For fucks sake, snap out of it Nomaru," she pretty much tried to tell herself, biting the inside of her cheek.
Nomaru felt the intense urge to smoke again, but didn't want to let go of Hachiko, afraid she would fall herself. Her body was still a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 12:24

Still tired and terrified by the situation, Houtarou was pulled up by the shark guy. ''Kisame'' his name seemed to be. He had been trying to get himself to be calm ever since the attack was launched on him, and he was able to think again for a bit.
He had trouble standing, but Nomaru helped him. He truly appreciated that.
T-thanks...
He tried to support her too, while thinking over the situation one more time.

They got inside and even though he didn't forget about what just happened, he figured he should tell the Hokage their story now.

W-we've got reasons Hokage-sama. We're no enemies. But b-before I explain the situation please give us a minute of rest...

That shark man... He felt angry about what just happened. There was no reason to do something so horrible to two young people who had just become genin. They were supposed to be on his side after all... Why must everything always be kept secret? He was on their side!

He figured he should man up a bit though, and took over the supportive role from Nomaru. He wasn't sure how she felt, and wasn't sure what she'd been shown, but it probably wouldn't have been much different. He figured he should cheer her up a bit.
It's all right, Nomaru-san. Let us just take a minute more to let what just happened sink...

This attack that he used on me... What was that? Some evil genjutsu? Not being sure whether he'd ever seen something so nasty before, he hoped this wouldn't give him nightmares. He continued to rest for a little longer.

After Houtarou's head felt a bit more ok, he figured he should start talking now.
Alright... He still kinda stumbled. after we'd become genin and met up our Jounin sensei, Uchiha Sora, we went out to do something with the four of us . Torame had to leave though, quickly mentioning an appointment with the Hokage. Haruno Tenshi is a friend of Nomaru-san, and we figured out she could be here too. So wondering what was up with the two we decided to go over here, not thinking about just entering the building yet. What mainly made us do that was the fact that there were no guards AT ALL, in this place where it's absolutely full of guards normally. We decided to take a look inside, and again, saw nobody. Curious about there maybe being something wrong, we went up a floor, made the, which I admit, mistake of just entering like that, and you should know what happened from there...

It's unbelievable how that little story took so much energy to tell right now. They should just have knocked... He didn't blame Nomaru though. He actually admired her bravery, and how she bursted in, maybe with the intention to help her friend, rather than just subject to the authority. He looked at her and smiled a bit, awaiting the Hokage's response.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 1:35

Tenshi sighed and explained.

When I found them I knew something was wrong. I cannot even use this weapons, but I needed something to defend myself. Please the Hokage must know about this. something wrong is going on. If you take me to him there is no way I could harm him. You would kill me in a second. If you want proof of me being who I claim to be, I will tell you why I was in the tower before this...

She hoped the sharkman was reasonable. He was there, he couldn't go around that kind of evidence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:19

In the Office:

Itachi just sat there behind his desk looking worried as he had his eyes closed, pondering.
He gave the Genin their moment of rest to help them recover and listened to Houtarou's words.
"Houtarou-kun...allow me to explain to you why you cannot just walk into militairy facilities without a valid reason. Looking for a friend is not a valid reason. And even if you wanted to warn us a knock in advance would be mandatory and expected, heck even some enemies knock on that door before entering...Let along act like that in the main ruling office of the countries millitairy..." He started with a deep sigh and then opened his eyes giving both him and Nomaru a serious and even a slightly cold look.

"Now imagine you would have heard some of the information exchanged here, you are not an enemy this is true, but the information exchanged here could be used to infiltrate and endanger the village, what if this information can be used to kill over 10.000 villagers overnight....do you deem your own life worth more than theirs all together...I'm sorry...but I don't. If either of you does anything to endanger this village to such a magnitude, I will not hesitate to take you out myself...."
He narrowed his eyes a bit signifying he wasn't kidding or joking, his tone however wasn't hostile, just stricked and only slightly emotional.
"And while you are not an enemy, you are still a mere Genin, and thus enemies can easily capture you, interrogate you or worse just draw the information right from your mind....and then use it to kill hundreds if not thousands. Doing so you make yourself a target for the enemy, by knowing this information and you make yourself a danger to the village, for you become an carrier of important information that is poorly protected."

He glanced to Torame.
" Some people have no choice but to know, because they ended up in the middle of things without their own choosing. In the shinobi world information is everything, it can defeat the most powerful of jutsu. And he who holds the information holds the power."

He looked back to the Hatake and Nomaru.
"You two are lucky I stopped Kisame in time, it wouldn't have been concidered a crime for him to kill you two then and there, in fact, it would be concidered his duty. Do you understand now Hotarou-kun? How your actions as a soldier affect the lives of many? Do you now understand how much responsibility you hold....even as a Genin? You can't just go around doing what you like, you are not a kid anymore, you are a soldier, you should both understand this and act accordingly."

The trio would then hear the voice of their Sensei comming from the window which Kisame was looking out of earlier. The 15 year old Uchiha Jounin sat on the roof just outside the window and chuckled.
"Thanks Uncle Itachi! I'm really not too good with inspirational speeches or preaching and such about behavior, so thanks for doing my job there." He grinned widely with closed eyes.

Seeing this Itachi's face would become infuriated and the Sharingan would appear in his eyes.
"SOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" The Hokage would shout out in an angry, loud and yet still controled tone as he performed handseals and dashed through the window performing a large fireball at the kid, he would aim so that the flames wouldn't hit the building or burn it, a quite skilled display of fire chakra control. He would then fire two more at his Jounin Nephew.

To this the Jounin would look shocked with big round eyes and a pale face.
"Hey! Hey! HEEEEEY! Wait up! Why the anger?!" The Uchiha exclaimed in a high pitched nervous tone avoiding the fireballs and jumping to other rooftops as suddenly on one of them Itachi would appear right behind him.
Another Itachi, however, because the original was still inside the office growling angrily.

The clone behind Sora would detonate itself sending the youthfull black haired Uchiha Jounin down towards the street. "hey! What the?! AAAAAAUW!!!!" He would exclaim as he landed a street away.

Itachi would then close his eyes and sigh calming himself down.
"That...little...punk." Itachi would say a bit displeased before smiling and letting out a happy chuckle, despite Sora's misbehavior his uncle clearly was still fond of the boy.

Seconds later Sora would appear on the roof again seemingly out of nowhere, this time he had a magazine in his hand, it was a magazine from Sunagakure featuring Kazenkou as the covergirl.
"Yo, Uncle Itachi...relax...I was just improvising a little....here take a look at this...this should cheer you up...sure cheered me up!" He grinned and opened the magazine to show the centerfold picture of Kazenkou in her bikini in a seductive yet artsy pose.

Itachi's fury seemed to return the same second as he would open his mouth and send a jet of fire at Sora from it performing a weakened down endan on the Jounin.
This would burn the magazine to crisps and turn Sora's face pitch black, as it did the rest of his body, only his big white and confused eyes still visible and blinking as he would cough out a cloud of smoke while he spoke half-choking his words "Didn't work.......huh?"
He would say before falling down flat on his back and rolling off the roof falling down with a thud.

Itachi would bald his fists and sigh again shaking his head.
"Riiight.....so....that explains the lack of guards then."

Down in the corridor

Kisame would arch a brow and so did the clone before the water-created version of the shark would dash at the Haruno.
" Do I look like I care?! Fight me!!!" he would exclaim before dispersing into water as only a split second later Tenshi would see the form of the Hokage appearing beside her with a kunai in hand, clearly having cut through the clone before it reached her.
"Kisame!!!!" He exclaimed angrily to which the Sharkman lowered his head and smirked.
"Forgive me Hokage-sama....I was just curious to see how strong this new Haruno was, after all, me and her Sensei had quite a few showdowns against one another....and even together as a team. Forgive my curiosity." He said as he gave Tenshi a friendly grin now and winked.
Itachi would sigh deeply again and shake his head.
"You scared the poor girl I believe." He glanced to Tenshi and nodded.
"It's alright now Tenshi-chan, feel free to go home, the security issue has been resolved. And please forgive my bodyguard for scaring you."
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 8:07

Nomaru took some more time to get back into the not-shaking part as she tried to get in control of her body again. When she pretty much figured the Hatake wouldn't fall she ended up leaning against him to get her mind back in one piece, listening to the heartbeat of the Hatake, which calmed her down a bit.
 She short of listened to the Hatake telling what happened as she lit the cigarette she'd been craving for the past 10 minutes, glad he left most information out. And then it started. The most boring and uninspiring speech in the existence of humanity. Period. Itachi was a really boring person, a really really boring person.
 Nomaru sure felt a lot better when she started smoking her cigarette and was able to take another sip of her sake, but everything in the room seemed more interesting than the speech Itachi was giving. She just ended up drinking most of her sake, looking at the desk, a pen on the desk, some papers, the chair, a cabinet, some lame painting and finally at the window, mumbling something like: "Yeah, yeah.. Whatever," as the Hokage finished his preaching about them being adults and stuff...

And suddenly she noticed something. Even before Sora started speaking she already gave him a surprised look, drinking some more sake.
 What happened next seemed to come out of every manga she'd ever read and she started being really glad Sora was her Sensei, not some adult who had wasted his teen-years studying, being all adult-like. The magazine he brought even put a smile on her face and it ended up by her laughing out loud. It was that moment she realized she was still holding on to the Hatake and suddenly it started feeling really awkward.  She let go, almost pushing herself away from him as she practically ended up at the other side of the room.

Eventually Nomaru pretty much had enough of being at the one place she really-really did not want to be. "Hachiko, we still need to find Ten-chan. You coming?" She was already walking out of the office as she was saying it, eventually pretty much rushing down the hall, getting out of this building as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 0:30

Houtarou listened to the Hokage as he told the story. And... it really made sense! As he had hoped, the Hokage did everything for the interest of the people in the village. To protect them. That was why he had respect for the Hokage!

After having listened with curiosity for a while the Hokage had finished his explanation.
Hokage-sama... Thank you! My apologies for all that has happened here. What you're saying here all makes sense. It's all to protect people! Peacekeeping... That's what I became a ninja for! Houtarou bowed for a quick second and somewhat smiled as he was glad the Hokage told him this big story with an interesting explanation. He did respect this man, as like him, peacekeeping was his greatest interest, right?

He turned to Torame. Torame-san, this is not my business but succes with whatever it is. Let's do our best at Uchiha-sensei's training test tomorrow! He said as he gave Torame a thumb up and a smile.

After that Sora came in, seemingly having heard everything that happened over here. The Hokage really 'fired' him after he did that! ''Horrible joke Houtarou, horrible joke...''
Sora came back again with a pervy magazine showing it to the Hokage! He did his best to contain his laughs here... The Hokage silenced him again.

UCHIHA-SENSEI TOOK OUT THE GUARDS?! That sure was unexpected... Nothing had been off from the start!!

Nomaru seemed to be leaving the room already as she still wanted to find Tenshu.
Wait a sec Nomaru-san! He turned to the Hokage. He wouldn't want to do something stupid again...
Again, apologies from the both of us, Hokage-sama. And thanks. Are we allowed to leave now?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 9:25

Nomaru didn't even listen to the Hatake as she ran down the hallway, down the stairs and finnaly found the person she was looking for. She increased her speed, opening her arms and bumping with full speed into the girl. "Ten-chaaaaan!" she said, slightly drunk after almost two bottles of sake.
 She barely noticed the other people who were still there as she held the girl tight and smiled. "I just had the most brilliant idea ever. We should have a sleepover at my place!!!" After a while, when she finally let go of Tenshi she grabbed the girls hand. "Please say yes. I'll even go to bed early and stuff... It's our final day before the serious stuff starts and I want to spend it well!" Nomaru still felt exhausted from the special treatment Kisame had given her and kinda wanted to go to bed early, but she didn't really say that. In stead she gave Tenshi her puppy eyes she usually used on her dad. "My mom'll make us breakfast and pleeeeaaaaseeeee!?"

Nomaru was pretty much drunk. The alcohol and the traumatic experience did not really go to well together, but it she could still walk in a straight line, short of. Besides: she was pretty hungry again and was in need of something non-alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 10:32

NOMA-... She already left the room... He wanted to go after her but figured he should wait for the Hokage to finish whatever he might still have to say first.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 1:28

Tenshi looked at the Hokage with big eyes. He didn't care? Was he a madman? She would have defended herself. But this was madness!

T-t-t-t-thank you Hokage-sama.

She started to walk away till she heard a cry.

Ten-chaaaaan!

She looked behind her and caught Nomaru who flew into her arms.
After she heard the girls request, she smiled, the girl was drunk, but she couldn't resist.
she only could wonder how much trouble the girl had been in to find her.

Sure Nomaru-chan, I will stay over! Does Hatake-chan come as well? I will help you both.

She supported Nomaru and eyed Houtarou. They both didn't look well.

Come hatake-chan.

She blushed a little when she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next