Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Suna Genin Graduation Event Empty
PostSubject: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:13

Ladies and Gentlemen, Suna has now also opened it's doors to players.
A team of Suna nin is already complete and ready for play.
More than ready I believe.
So without further delay I hereby announce the preparations for the first Suna Event.
The Genin Graduation event.

All participants that would like in on this event please post in here.
If you are fast enough you might even make it if you make your character quick.
Note, Just like with the previous site (for those that know) you are only allowed to make an additional character after the latest character you've created has been through at least 3 main events (note main events not events)....but on this site you are allowed to make a second character right away just as long as it's not in the same village. So Konoha players who would be interested to also play Suna, feel free to jump in on this. But be very fast, or otherwise wait for the next it's not over the hills yet.

Let's get the sand kicking!

Also this topic will be used to update on the event, give opinions and discuss the situations that go on and other ideas or deputes about the event, people who don't participate in the event can still post here to give their opinion as spectators.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:22

Are we going to be able to see any of the stuff that happens in Suna and stuff? Because I don't see any threads or sub forums for Suna except for the Suna-clans.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:37

Sabaku no Meran ready to start..
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:38

Akira's more than ready to go and start at the event! 

And Nomaru, we (suna players) can also see your Konoha event, so I think you'll also be able to see our event. At least, that's my logic.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 7:39

Hina ready to rumble! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 8:53

Yes Nomaru, you guys will be able to see eachother's events, just not eachother's character pages, you won't know what their stats, levels and abilities are so to say.
But this site is meant to write a fun story together for all of us. So in my opinion it would be a shame if only us the admins could read the whole story where the players would only be able to read their own stuff.
I do hope all my players to be mature enough to know not to use that information IC...and only to read it for OC entertainment and inspiration for IC things.

In fact I am pondering whether I wanna make a Suna character as well now or if I should wait for Kiri with mine....I think I'll wait till Kiri....not that far away either.

I do believe we are still waiting on Hiten who should be with us in about 9 minutes as well so I'll just go right ahead and post the introductions into your PM boxes for now. Expect an Admin PM soon.

Afther I shall try and make the event opening, otherwise it will be first thing tommorow morning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 9:56

Flavor PM posted. Tell me what you think people. Razz
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 10:19

FACEPALM Wink

I offcourse know Kazenkou... But so help me Gaara... I am ashamed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 10:38

Interesting. So... a power struggle.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 10:48

Just read the flavour PM. Could become very interesting indeed. (And our group is quite right in the middle of it! Or at least close to the middle. Love it!)
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 11:36

Itsuwari Hiten reporting for duty.

Also I liked the flavor text.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 12:05

Well then everyone is assembled. I am currently not home so not sure if I can start us up today. But if not then definitely tomorrow.

And a power struggle indeed. I wonder which side you guys will join if any.

Especially when you realize that there is a shadow government and that Gaara is only being played out as Konoha's lapdog to give him a bad name while in fact Itachi is that shadow governments lapdog and Gaara simply refused to join that side ending with a feud between him and the Daimyou, since a few of you are of this main ruling family you would know this.
And that's pretty fucked up....but hey politics and media.
The ones portraying as the Suna traditionalists and patriots and such actually want to join this shadow government.
Ohw Konoha people...you didn't read this.... Razz

Anyways....that's the thing...but yeah...politics.....media....people....baaaakaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 20:24

All I can ever think when I hear/see 'assemble' is this. But, then again, I could also picture us Suna shinobi running around like that whenever we need to assemble. (At least OC.)

And, yeah, politics. @.@
I wanted Hina not to get involved in any stupid politics and not care about that. But it seems she isn't able to get away even before we've started. Ah well. She'll do what she has to!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 21:30

ALRIGHT! Today is the day!

Within now and 1,5 hours, the event will start!

(I hope it's between now and 45 minutes, or else I'll have to wait until the end of the afternoon to be able to post...)

So the sooner the better!

No pressure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 22:01

Prods finger into politics... Interesting... So if i poke here, it gives such a result, but if I prod here, that happens... Interesting... Very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 22:14

Alright, I'm going to leave now and I'll return this afternoon. You can expect me to post at that time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 1:39

Sorry for the delay guys but when I wake up at 13:30 this is the first thing in the 'morning' for me Razz

But it's official Suna event started up, feel free to join in and post, make sure you read the introduction post though, there is some important aspects in there. Middle-eastern-ish culture and all ya know.
Ritualistic and symbolical values.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 2:39

Whoo! The event has started!
Question: Hina's dad, Kankurou, isn't there, is he? (Would seem like an odd thing to miss, your only child's genin graduation, since it's such a big deal in Suna, but I believe that in the game he was seen in Konoha in-game-today?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 5:59

Yep this is true, Kankuro is in Konoha, but Sanin and Clan leaders are never present during the ceremony, the parents will only be allowed to see their children after they graduate, if they survive.
He was leaving Konoha the next day he said I believe meaning he should arrive just in time for her to finish....at least...unless she dies or fails to be chosen.
But obviously Kankuro's actions speak confidence of his daughter's success, no?
And besides, he wasn't simply visiting Konoha like a Hey whas up....he was on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:09

Well, missions do have priority. You can't really skip missions, even for something as big as a genin graduation.
And you're making me really nervous with all the "if you don't die"-talk. Razz
But if Kankurou has so much confidence I'm sure that Hina won't fail. (Or die.)

Also, a missing nin! *le gasp*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 6:42

Also your new Sensei, le gasp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:24

Whoa whoa wait, the missing nin IS our sensei?

Or our sensei is also to *le gasp* at?
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:27

We might be trained by a tent... Whoa!

Any way... Let's see what i can still get from ze table.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:29

I'm gonna finish my reply around 22:00.
Because I have visitors. =_=
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 7:54

Don't worry, there's time! Even if Admin posts before you, Most likely I will be going to another topic after my next post anyway and then it would be just you three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next