Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 12:11

See private message, Hachiko. xD

Also: i'm against the EU or actually the laws they try to force on us (for I like weed), but getting out is not realistic anymore. Wilders is a douche, we know.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 12:14

I'm pro European trade treaties that benefits our economy.

I'm against a European superstate.

And I don't like Wilders. albino 
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 13:07

farao I am of the pro-farao party. We like to select a red-headed farao to rule over the Netherlands. farao

I will be Pepijn I; benevolent ruler of the lower lands!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 13:08

The EU is far from perfect (not very democratic, corruption (especially the South), etc...), but I do like the idea of a continent that has been at war with each other for ages to finally work together and strengthen economic ties, creating peace (and there are obviously more benefits like Schengen agreement and common currency)

A European superstate (or the United States of Europe) doesn't really sound appealing to me either, granting all the political power to one big government instead of spreading it out.

I'm also not a Wilders' supporter, but instead of always talking about how he sucks, I'm going to try to look to the other side for once!
- He supports maximum freedom of speech.
- He does address problems with multiculturalism (even though I like a multiculti society, there are undeniably some problems, which can be fixed but there has to be done something about it (for example immigrants scoring way lower in schools and stuff) which other parties don't, but I don't agree with his methods of handling these.)

He won't get my vote though... Razz

And to finish this comment which has already become waaaaaaaay too long with a nice fitting conclusion:
''I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.'' ~ Unkown to me (not Voltaire contrary to populair belief!)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 19:16

GO GO AKIRA!! In het heart Nomaru is cheering for you, even though she has never met you or tried to get you pissdrunk. :p
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 22:30

xD You make me laugh Nomaru! And deep down in her heart, even though she has never met Nomaru and will probably not like her at first, she's happy with the support! I love you 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 6:55

I hope everyone understands why I gave Akira such a high CP reward for her last battle, not only did she do really well, she also took a big ass beating and she had some seriously amazing rolls.

I mean getting two critical strikes and not fainting...wow.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 7:04

O MY GOOOOOD!!! AKIRA ROCKS! HNNNGH!!!!!!!!!!1111one!11!!1!1!!!oneone!!1!!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 7:24

This is the song that's stuck in my head. It just seems fitting. It's what I feel like!

Ironically, it's also what Akira started her battle with!

"Let's dance!"

And Admin, I am seriously amazed as well! affraid  In a good way! (if that isn't obvious by now)

And I feel humbled as to you saying I did well. Shocked  No experience with this game system.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 7:26

Akira, you're awesome! Very Happy

Saw Admin posting this in your battle too:

(Ohw it is perfectly fine with the admin. Just like in life, you don't always have enough cash for something you really need. What happens then is that you get a cheaper lesser version of that you need, like with cocaine and crack cocaine >___> .....ok bad example. Anyway, half the ME cost in this case will just decrease your dicepool for sucess as you put less "mind" into the attack. As in this represents Akira being unable to muster enough concentration within this short period of time to both block and sufficiently strike. Everything in this game system from AP to HP represents something that can be roleplayed, that is how I tried to make it. If you don't have enough AP for a jutsu for example you can still perform it, you'd just still be doing the handseals at the end of your turn and only will be done at the start of the next, get it? The only thing this doesn't work on is chakra.)

Damn. Had I known that earlier, I wouldn't have used a ninken to block the kunai in my own battle and just use a water jutsu on the kunai to slow them down. Although maybe that wouldn't be allowed either so doesn't matter.

Anyway. You're awesome at this battle stuff Akira! I wouldn't wanna face you... XD
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 8:56

I knew Akira would do great! ^^ (I also knew Souran would beat the shit out of her, that I dodged a huge bullet, and wouldn't have gotten nearly as far...)
You're awesome. ^^ And you deserve those CP.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 9:57

Thanks Hina Smile And you too, Houtarou!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:35

Now the big question....does Akira fail....or does she become a Genin. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 11:33

Akira becomes a GENIN!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! afro 

With Kazenkou as our sensei! Yay!

And the other Suna chars are starting as well in their own thread, I wonder how they'll fare.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 11:36

Indeed, have just started up the event for the new Suna team that just got approved.
Wish you all the best of luck guys.
However the desert survival trial you will be doing simultaneously.
Tomorrow I shall try and start up the event for our missing nin character.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 9:43

Can we Suna peeps see everything the other Suna peeps do? I for one am very interested (purely OC of course) in what the others are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 9:56

As you can see in our event, we can see what the others are doing. Smile At least, the other genin. I wonder if we'll be able to see what the missing nin will be doing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 21:27

well the thing is, I don't believe anyone should avoid reading anything they can...just avoid using information your character doesn't known IC. Aka Metagaming.
As such an act is useless in a roleplay like this one, much like it would be in LARP for ....YOU CANNOT WIN!
THERE IS NO WIN!
-shrug-
That being said feel free to read Konoha stuff if you want to as well.

And well, you already figured prolly, but Kazenkou is your teams sensei.

The team that has the special type graduation will get Ranmaru.

Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 21:38

Aha, Ranmaru. Wait, then what team will be assigned to Souran?

And metagaming is stupid! I hope no one is stupid enough to do it here on this forum.

And I'm happy with Kazenkou as our sensei! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 21:40

Well I am still considering between Ranmaru and Souran....as if they get Ranmaru...then they have to fight Souran...right now.

Including his puppets that would be.
And that would mean...lots of work for me right now....>___>

Yeah I know...lazy admin is lazy . <____<

Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul - 22:10

You mean, lots of work designing his puppets? Wink

Yes, that is pretty time consuming. But... why can't they fight Souran AND get him as a teacher too? With Ranmaru there as formal witness or something. And Guuzou, well, he's HEAT leader, of course he'd be there.

Last edited by Sakurai Akira on Sun 11 Aug - 7:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 2:28

Well, in Konoha there is Sakena, a Haruno, who has a Haruno in her team. And we've got Sabaku no Kazenkou, Meran's sister, as our sensei.

So I think having family members as a sensei isn't that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 2:33

Mukade would be freaking out at the prospect of his father also being his sensei XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next