Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug - 22:50

I actually had that same confusion with the Animal Ken skill. Its good to know my assumption was correct. Though I have to ask if that skill helps with being a summoner?
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug - 2:28

So it looks like a fight is coming up in The Heat of the Sun. How is this initiated? and stats aren't really worried about until teat's started in the separate thread right?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug - 10:28

Question time:

How long have journalists been allowed inside the village?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep - 8:12

For at least 4 years now in Suna. And the battle will be getting a battle thread soon, when I get the time to make a battle map, I believe such a battle needs one. But sadly I have quite a few important things to take care of before September the 14th. So I am not sure when I will find time and a PC to do this.
But I am trying my best to keep it moving along.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 7:34

Alright, thanks.

About your latest post in Suna ch.3:

"She nodded to the girl and then stepped through the door letting her team-mates in as the three ANBU kept patrolling the floor, Kazenkou for now remaining with them."

I read 'them' as the three ANBU, Hina read 'them' as us. Maybe you noticed Akira payed no attention to Kazenkou for that reason, but Hina did mention that Kazenkou was there. Who is correct?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 7:36

Sorry guys I'm still falling behind on things, cause to boot everything else I fell Ill yesterday. But am quite a bit better now, still untill about halfway next week I am swamped by everything and nothing to get stuff done and my life at least enough on track to not be overloaded with bullshit every fachen day.

But yeah, Combat for Mukade, Amaya and Kazuo started. Very Happy
Behold the Yellow Secret.

Also, Replied on the other team, but I'll let them converse and prepare for now before I make Kazenkou or anyone else interfere with their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 8:55

Thanks a bunch! I quite like it that we have time to sit down and talk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 3:57

Well, not the wait is on Mukade's post in the battle.
I advice starting players not to think too much or cloud their minds over how to battle to make their characters come off as, really good at it.
Because chances are, you'll either get good at it, have a natural knack for it somehow or you just will never get good at it. And the latter is not a problem.
Yes this is a battle RP, but it is also an RP....

This is your event(s) and time to experiment with the combat system, try out things in a more or less save environment, you are pinned up against professionals who will kick your ass (the other option is very unlikely but possible) but will not kill you or permanently harm you (unless you are retarded and technically do so yourself, this will never be a surprise thing) ....

So instead of cowering or wanting to come off as more pro, remeber Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke vs Kakashi, Sasuke was the top Genin....and he got powned the fuck out by his Jounin.
Truth be told Kakashi was probably the strongest of the Jounin, but still, you get the point....
This is not your time to own, but your time to learn.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 0:12

Thanks for the advice admin. I've not done this type of battle RP for quite some time now, and its good to keep in mind this is also a character RP and not JUST a text version of a video game.

I'd also like to say sorry its taking me a while to post. Things are getting kind of busy at the moment with studying for up coming HSC exams. But I will try and get posted in the next few days. Also, I'll be done with high-school in about a month. So I should have more free time after that and will be posting faster.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 5:46

I'd like to say to Mukade that I really enjoyed your latest post in the battle against Souran. It moved me emotionally.
If anyone does read this thread but doesn't follow all the other battle threads, I could recommend you to read at least that last post. It's so... sad in a way. But very realistic and it gives great depth to Mukade. (The character, that is.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 8:02

I enjoyed Mukades post as well. Smile

Also, a certain legendary ex-Suna redhead has shown up in Konoha!!! AAAAAAAHHHH! I'm jealous! affraid Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 10:04

Yeah, I know right?! (Though I care more about the other one.)
Activate fangirling mode.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 10:39

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 Tumblr_m3err3Itd61qcex2t

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 Fig,white,womens,ffffff.u7

Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 11:00

Oh my!!! What have I done?!!!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 1:00

Thank you so much Hina and Akira! I have a bit of a habit of giving posts more then they need, I think its part to do with my interest in using RP as an outlet to practice creative writing as a career path.

also. red head, eh? is he or she from an old site or something?

Wait... red hair... ex suna... fangirls... is this SASORI???

*also activates fangirl mode despite being a man*
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 7:38

Don't go fangirl mode! Feel bad for Torame! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 9:35

It's a very good thing to give posts more than they need. Because we're creating a story together. ^^ Not just responding to what admin gives us.

Also. You two can have the redhead.
More blond for me. :3
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 23:30

I'm not sharing him. Evil or Very Mad And enjoy your blond, Hina. tongue (hehehe)

Didn't know you were a fan...girl, Mukade. Took you more for a fanboy. Razz 

BUT it's always nice to meet more Sasori fans!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 3:10

I feel like drawing the little stunt Hina pulled just now. xD
It looks so amazing in my mind. Perhaps I will draw it. Razz If I can find the time.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct - 14:34

Hey, I can be a fangirl if I want! I can also be a fanlobster if I want! Razz

btw, which thread is this happening in? I can barely keep track of all the Suna threads, there's no hope of me keeping track of all the Konoha threads.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct - 20:24

Team Sora survival excercise.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct - 0:15

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 P6o0e
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 1:55

Thanks Hina!

@BlueAdmin: BWAHAHAHA! you win several Internets my friend!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 9:20

Since we're waiting on Admin to post, I've decided to write my own version of what's going to happen next. It's totally awesome and rocking bells. (I swear I was 100% unaffected by any drugs or alcohol when I wrote this! Just sayin'. I'm just in a weird-creative mood. I get those from time to time.)

Quote :
So, then when Hina was checking out that arm, yeah? She found a note clutched in it's fist. It said "Yo. Meet me outside. It's me. Sasori. Imma learn you cool puppetshizz. #YOLO #SWAG #LOL #PUPPETMASTARZ" Because hastags work on paper. It's new. Deal with it. So then Hina walked outside, where fairies were sprinkling around skittles (SKITTLES ARE THE SHIT!) And there he was. In all his wooden glory. Which is not as wrong as it sounds. Perverts. Get your mind out of the gutter. Anyway, so, yeah, Sasori started this all serious talk about puppet stuff and things and art and whatnot. It ended on a dramatic note when a fairy dropped a skittle on his head. Purple. (Admin note: Remember that fact. It's super important.) Sasori took the skittle, and he ate it. Or, more like. He crunched it in his puppet mouth and spit it out again. He doesn't eat. Duh. And he said "So, what's it gonna be, toots? Wanna join the bad guys?"
So, whatcha think? A piece of art, right? Right. Smile

On a more serious note: I'm really looking forward to see what Admin has in store for us. ^^

Last edited by Chikamatsu no Hina on Wed 27 Nov - 10:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 10:05

Twisted Evil What a Face I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next