Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 1:02

So much win.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 2:00

Question though, who said Sasori is a bad guy?

There is no Akatsuki anymore, it has been disbanded.
Sure he is no longer really welcome in Suna due to his crimes and such. But hey.
In the current paradigm as presented on NN, where would Sasori stand in all this be he still alive like he is on the Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 3:16

He is our homey, off course!
S to the Asori! The dude loves us!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 3:18

I love you I smell so much awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 4:20

Yeah, true. He might not be a bad guy. I was just in a really weird mood when I wrote that. But, when is anyone a bad guy, really? I don't think any serious villains consider themselves evil.

I mean, even Akatsuki, at least Pein, if I'm correct, didn't consider themselves evil. Pein was all about peace, right? (I never got that far in the anime, but I have a very dear friend who did and told me a lot.)

Also, Admin, YOU ROCK! The info you gave us was way better than anything I could've come up with! It's awesome! My only dilemma right now is... OC my first reaction was "TEAR IT OPEN!!!!" But I'm not sure what IC-Hina would actually do. Because she isn't stupid. It's a really advanced piece, and such a person would protect their secrets. Then again, maybe she is in such an "excited puppet-nerd modus" that she doesn't think, maybe doesn't even read what it says?
Difficult decision..
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 5:28

I can't even think of any serious villains in Naruto. Orochimaru was portrayed as a true villain in the first series, but I don't buy it. In my opinion a true villain is evil for the hell of it, who is a sadist without reason. No explanation. He just 'is'. (which I consider very unnatural, and so I don't believe in true villains. Like Hina said, I don't think serious villains consider themselves evil)

So I searched up the word villain just now, and one of the first results was 'character occupation' Razz 

A villain is an "evil" character in a story, whether a historical narrative or, especially, a work of fiction. The villain usually is the antagonist, the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters.

Look, any person can have a negative effect on other characters. Hell, Akira would be a villain, and Hina, and Meran and Hiten, when you consider that if we ever met Konoha people... we might leave them with a negative effect. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 6:10

And the tent goes BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 6:14

YEAH!
It's like. Oh, hey, Hina's fiddling with something over there.
"What's this do?"
BLAM!

Also. I know it wasn't very smart. But, it seemed like a logical thing for Hina to do. She probably knows that scrolls can be dangerous. But she wasn't thinking very clearly, plus, I'm guessing she's never come across a scroll quite like this one...

REALLY looking forward to what's going to happen next and what the flip actually was popping out of that scroll!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 6:15

Depending on how baly you guys fail your next rolls...it will be popping out HP damage. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 6:18

Also, I'd like to add that Hina has none of the other information. She doesn't know about the corpse. Or that people had been staying in the cave. So, for her, it's basically "Look! Shiny toy! Go in nerd-mode! Don't think about danger!"

And, man, would be so embarrassing to die now. Razz (Don't forget our combat ready minds. Razz Please, I wanna survive, man. xD)
But, should Hina die: I wanna have "Death by scroll" or "Reading kills" or "Curiosity killed the cat" or something like that on Hina's tombstone. That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 9:00

Meran's and Hiten's answers are posted,

Please let me know if I should edit anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 14:47

Nope, too late now....Poor Meran Sad
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 14:58

Guess who has a crush on Meran!

Sasori's secret laboratory has!

Are you happy now Hina? I know you wanted me to get closer to Sasori... xD
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 15:05

OOOHWWWW, SASORI BURN, LITERALLY.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:04

Oh my god Blue, that's hilarious! Razz 

However much excited I am about us having found Sasori's secret lab, I feel bad for Meran. How are we going to get him out of there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:09

Not a clue, but this was actualy part of Sasori's defense plan for his base.
Hide the puppet arm in the cave under rubble, if people do find it and find the scroll. Unless they know what is in it or mind the warning they won't open it inside the cave.
Be they noobs and they do decide to open the scroll inside the cave, it will squash them.
The correct way of approach it to take the scroll, step outside the cave and then toss it into the gave opening it....and nobody gets hurt and a base is established.

I'd be more worried about ANBU HEAT rather than Sasori on the moment however if I were you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:28

Really? So Sasori wouldn't come rushing to check it out? I mean, it's his secret lab. I'd imagine he'd want to, uh, magic it back into the scroll.

Hm, that'd be an interesting scenario. ANBU HEAT on us, Sasori arrives, battle extravaganza ensues.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:31

I've said it quite a couple of times already, but.. oops.

Also, the scroll has disappeared? That would mean we can't really try and put it back inside the scroll.
What's the cave-ground made of anyway? Sand or rock?
It's so stupid that the one with the best chance of saving anyone from under there is lying under there!
I was thinking about maybe having Hina switch with him with a kawarimi and then use nawanuke to escape. But that probably won't work.
Is Meran even visible for us? It doesn't say anything about that, but I'm guessing no? (Or is it just his leg trapped under?) That means we don't even know if Meran is still alive.
Man, so much oops..
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:35

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 C09
So much oops, So dangerous, So Suna,WoW
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:49

Sakurai Akira wrote:
I can't even think of any serious villains in Naruto. Orochimaru was portrayed as a true villain in the first series, but I don't buy it. In my opinion a true villain is evil for the hell of it, who is a sadist without reason. No explanation. He just 'is'. (which I consider very unnatural, and so I don't believe in true villains. Like Hina said, I don't think serious villains consider themselves evil)

So I searched up the word villain just now, and one of the first results was 'character occupation' Razz 

A villain is an "evil" character in a story, whether a historical narrative or, especially, a work of fiction. The villain usually is the antagonist, the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters.

Look, any person can have a negative effect on other characters. Hell, Akira would be a villain, and Hina, and Meran and Hiten, when you consider that if we ever met Konoha people... we might leave them with a negative effect. Rolling Eyes 
I think Orochimaru was a pretty awesome villain personally. He just pursued his goal of eternal life, not caring what stood in the way of him achieving that. He didn't work with or for some organisation (although obviously he had some helpers like Kabuto), he was just an individual pursuing his goal.

According to your definition Akira, only sociopaths without an ultimate goal can be villains, right? (Maybe that's just me misunderstanding though.) I don't think there even is such a villain in the Naturo series at all. They all have a goal, how wicked that may even be.
The only character that this definition makes me think of is Broly from Dragonball Z. Now he was just batshit crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:52

Meran's thoughts right now...

Is there anyone out there... Cause it;s getting harder and harder to breathe... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 0:59

Yes, haha Wink

Like I said, I'm not sure true villains exist. I just find it difficult to categorize people into 'you're evil' and 'you're not'.

I think the phrase 'the good does not erase the bad, nor the bad the good' fits here somewhere as well.

If good and evil could be seen as white and black, and people had to be colored (I know, they're not colors, but for comparison's sake) in terms of their 'goodness', I believe there won't be anyone purely white or black. I think people generally consist of many shades of grey.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 1:12

Agreed. If you're actually getting into what's good or what's evil, ethics, it aaaaaaaaaall becomes rather difficult. Ethics is indeed not a black or white thing. It's not something that can be 'calculated' with numbers like mathematics can.
If some guys saves 10 people and then continues to brutally kill 2 of them, he'd be good, as he'd have netto saved 8 lives, right? But that isn't how it works. Ethics is a very difficult subject when you really dive into it. It wouldn't be if everyone was exactly the same, but that isn't the case (and I'm glad it isn't, how boring would that be)?

Anyway, getting to serious again here. Razz I'm kinda behind on my Suna story reading, so I'm gonna catch up with that real soon! =) Have fun you guys!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 1:56

Alright. Apparently it's Hina's turn to freak out right now.
This is sheer panic, in a way. I myself have only experienced real panic once. (Wasn't pretty.) And it's a.. peculiar state of mind. Mine wasn't quite as serious as Hina's though.
But, you're weirdly focused yet irrational at the same time. You have one clear goal. And you are willing to go to irrational lengths to reach that goal. And somewhere you realise that your plans may be unlogical and probably won't work, might actually get you into deeper trouble, but you push those thoughts aside, because you only have one goal.

Now let's just hope that they can get Meran out from under there and then get the hell out of there!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 2:21

Wow! Beautiful post there Hina and Meran. Props to the both of you Smile

Edit ;

As for on the Villain and Good guy groups...

Konoha = Concerned with own survival and growth
Kiri = " "
Kumo = " "
Iwa = " "
Suna = " "
United Daimyou Council = Re-esteblish their former political power back to be above that of Shinobi and Kage. (can't really blame them can you. I mean, they're supposed to be the kings, but the Kage always have had more power even since their existance up until recently)
United Samurai Army = Re-establish the glory of the Samurai back to it's original form above the Shinobi and use the United Daimyou Council to this end for funding and militairy official status achievement. (Can't blame them either, they were here first and then suddenly Shinobi appeared with all their Jutsu and shit litteraly trampling over and destroying their way of life forcing them to flee and relocate, killing many. They simply want revange and to get back what was theirs.)
6 Sages Council = Return of all the 'chakra' back to it's original master, the God-Tree. Returning nature back to it's original cycle before it can manage to cause ultimate destruction due to human ignorance and stupidity. (Evidently not an evil plan, but when you know the sacrifices it needs...wow.)
Blood Brotherhood, lead by their Elite the Shinka = Unite various types of chakra to create the ultimate bloodline or human-being in order to from there create a perfect and peaceful world where everyone could be perfect and have no flaws and would be immortal. (Like the previous one, sounds like actualy something good....but the sacrifices are immense.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next