Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 2:38

Thank you for the compliment, admin. Smile
I'm glad you liked it.

It's almost difficult to write a really emotional piece, because you're trying to put words on feelings. Powerful feelings. And they are all running through each other, so you want to give the "audience" a good feel of the panic and chaos inside, while still giving them an understandable story. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 3:02

indeed thnx for the compliment! Smile

Also, Good and Evil:

What is the characters motivation is a good guideline, but not definite.
Good => The best for others, not doing things for themselves, but motivated by a desire to help others.

Bad => Motivated by receiving a reward themselves or a select group.

Though like I said, it is far from definite, as most people do actions to better the whole, but can do terrible things to achieve the best for everyone. So it always depends on the one that perceives the actions.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 3:43

Ah, reminds me of my communication class. The receiver always has the final judgement.

Though I'm not sure whether that's the case when it comes to people being good or evil.

Take Itachi. He did lots of bad stuff. Really horrible stuff. The worst. Anyone perceiving him would say so. But was he evil?
I think we can all agree that he was not.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 7:58

Mmm, sorry stupid question but it's really been quite a while since I watched that arc.

What again would have been the consequences if Itachi had not done that?
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 8:08

On what's happening right now: Hina's figuring out she's been playing with a corpse's arm. In essence.
Ew!
=D
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 8:14

Akira is horrified at the moment, now she's figured out just what kind of perilous situation they're in.

Houtarou: If Itachi hadn't done what? Killing his entire clan? Torturing his baby brother? Joining Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 8:30

Wanted to prevent spoilers but it's not like the people on here haven't already seen all of that. -3-

When he killed the entire Uchiha clan. Had he not done that, what was it that would've happened again?
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 8:39

Daddy said he could not get that milkshake he wanted. He had to do something!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Dec - 9:41

If he had not killed the Uchiha clan, they would have done a coup d'état. Which would have ended badly. Civil war and all.

So Itachi prevented all that by massacring his clan. He was supposed to kill Sasuke as well, but he just couldn't. Him being his lil' baby bro. (note: this stuff didn't happen on this forum...right?)

Anyway, of course no one could know the leaders of the village knew of the coup d'état (because Itachi had already been spying on his clan) and they especially could not know that Itachi killed everyone on orders of the village--so Itachi took all the blame, became a missing nin (still a spy for the village, this time spying on Akatsuki, relying info to Jiraiya if I remember correctly) and in turn Sasuke was allowed to live. I believe Itachi threatened to leak all the nasty inside info he had on the village to the outside world if they brought harm to Sasuke.

What a bro. Even when everyone made him out to be the villain, even when his own little brother hated him, he still took care of him. Itachi has done some fucked up shit* during his time in Narutoverse, but he was never evil.

*fucked up shit: injuring, maiming, torturing, killing men, women and children.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Dec - 4:43

Ah, oké. It's easy to say that they 'could've just talked about it' so I won't do that. Razz It was practically impossible. The hatred was pretty deep wasn't it?

Itachi was definitely one of my favourite characters, but 'he wasn't completely white', as you said with your black and white thing Akira, haha.

Massive spoiler ahead. I know anybody knows it but just in case.

His death was one of the most powerful scenes in the series imo.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Tue 3 Dec - 4:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Dec - 23:13

NINTENDO 64!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 0:58

This explains pretty well how I felt when I read the newest post in our topic.

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 Faint1

We're fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 11:42

Admin, I want to give you a heads up that Hina can't post until Sunday due to an internet outage in her part of Sweden.  No

Meran and Hiten will probably be posting soon, but I was hoping you could wait with your next post until Hina has posted again.

It'd be much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec - 6:05

Update: please wait for Hiten's post if you could, Admin. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec - 6:33

That being said, if you were able to post for events inside the cave without advancing outside the cave, it is most appreciated. Hina will probably post tonight (jeej for internet) and Akira and Meran will probably also post with their reaction to what happens outside. (Waited for that until Hina could join us again).
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec - 21:06

Guess who's back? Razz
In more ways than one, in a sense. The internet we use had a problem in our part in Sweden. They thought it'd be over on the 2nd of January, but we drove to the Netherlands on Sunday, so my problem solved.
Thank you for waiting for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec - 9:16

For Admin, I am working on a map for the player positions and trap positions.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 10:56

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 Tumblr_mz7rkjS7B81qdm5ngo1_250 Hina right now, at the sight of super-scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 12:46

RUN RUN RUN
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 3:29

The only legit answer to this.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb - 10:59

I think EVERYONE should read my latest post! Hina is waking up in such a peaceful way! :3
The birds are twittering outside, sunlight is streaming into the cave, breakfast is waiting for them.

Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb - 16:21

For everyone currently waiting for me, unfortunately it will take one or two more days for me to reply. Due to an unexpected work load, I find myself lacking the time to sleep, let alone post.
I have just come home from an 18 hour workday and due to a planning error, I am planned for 3 functions tomorrow, which would require me to be in 3 places at once.

Due to one of those functions being the one that fixes mistakes like those, I will be unable to post in the morning.

Again Sorry, also sorry for the too much information, but my body seems to be on automatic type mode, while my brain is actually sleeping already.

For those with mental imaging software in their brains, imagine me typing, eyes closed and drool escaping from the corner of my mouth...

Good night...

PS... Seriously considering acquiring some minions... Yellow ones seem nice... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb - 20:06

Do not worry about it at all.
The real life is top priority and I just hope that everything will get sorted out for you. Take all the time you need, we'll wait. The forum will still be here.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb - 1:27

What Hina said. It's just fun 'n games after all, and these will have to wait sometime. We'll manage Blue! Now go out and kick some ass in real life yo!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb - 3:37

No worries, my yellow alter-ego will take care of stuff. I'll keep an eye on the kids for ya. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next