Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 8:34

I don't think we're going to get trained by the tent, but by the dude who is about to get his shit pushed in by Meran. (If we could beat him, would we even want him as our sensei, I wonder?)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 12:29

Succes and have fun, Suna players! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 18:24

AHAHAHAHA, well... Shouldn't that tent be dead by now, all dressed in white and stuff having bells around his wrist and god knows what more? .__.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 20:48

Koui Nomaru wrote:
AHAHAHAHA, well... Shouldn't that tent be dead by now, all dressed in white and stuff having bells around his wrist and god knows what more? .__.

This.

This, so much.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 22:00

Sakurai Akira wrote:
Koui Nomaru wrote:

This.

This, so much.

What Akira said. Razz
Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 Boy
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 0:07

I'm still kinda trying to figure out what he did to survive? .__.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 0:16

He's non graduate genin.
No one misses those I think.
So EZ to go missing nin then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 2:48

For this event his character might make a cameo, but most of this event he will be solo.

Let me just say...in the upcomming main event, which will take place in Sunagakure, you guys should realize exactly why he is still alive, how he was able to get away, and why it isn't like he is so great he was able to escape the watchful eye of his village.

But for 1 , he is a non-clan shinobi, reduces interrest.
2 , He is a late bloomer, so bad academy student, or slow learner, even less interrest.
3, He slacked at his academy work, pushing himself in his private studies of Genjutsu and social manipulation.....so seen generally as untalanted and unimportant.
4, He faked his death during his graduation, where only other Genin were around him at the moment, and nobody is going to go looking for his body in a desert to confirm the story, cause nobody expected him to do this....the Genin testify of his death and the 3 points above here testify for it even more....
Soooo....a bad student who was struggeling with grades and such goes to the survival excersise and dies, well, can't say it wasn't expected, right?

However too bad for him, HEAT sees more than one holds dear...which is what this event will include for him once he has been approved. And don't forget the Special Hidden Background on that guy, meaning there is stuff about him you guys don't know...that even he himself as a player doesn't know yet. ;P
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 2:49

Sorry for the double post but this one is an announcement so wanted to make sure it was seen ;

The 4 Jounin for this Suna batch have been introduced now, any prefferances guys?
So far Ranmaru seems to have the biggest interrest in the 4 of you.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:05

For obvious reasons I like Chikamatsu no Souran a lot. He could probably teach Hina the most and help her a lot. Then again, she could always ask her dad to give her some training as well. Since Kankurou's stronger anyway. (Eat your heart out, Souran!) And Hina might run in to Souran anyway.

But I also like Ranmaru. He seems odd, and I think he might give us a few "What the fuck?"-moments, but I think he might be able to teach us interesting things.

As for the one I'd like to fight against. I.. have no idea. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose anyway.

Also, question for the admins, we don't have any weapons on us, right? As in, Hina doesn't have Chouchou with her? And we're fighting the jouning 1 weapon vs 1 weapon. (Is Meran allowed to use his sand? Then again, try and stop him.)
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:07

No special interest for me.

• It would be fun RP with Kazenkou, due to the difference in nature between her and me. Also the brother/sister relationship which is strained.
  • Ranmaru seems interesting as well, holds a lot of secrets...
  • The chikamatsu could also be interesting, seeing we as a group spend quite some time on the Chikamatsu compound in the past.
  • The baki student isn't too interesting for me and my character.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:28

Yeah. I'd like to add that everyone (except perhaps Baki's student) seem interesting. And I wouldn't complain about any choices the admins make. Being it who I am to fight or who is going to be my sensei.
But I'm just stating my preferences, since Admin asked. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:30

Note for the Suna players on political grounds and such;

The reason Kanurou is the leader of Chikamatsu right now is because he is the strongest member of that Hiden Clan.
The reason that Hina is a heir (by the way the first Chikamatsu Heir in Suna's history) is due to the changes in politics which were introduced by Gaara.
Previously all Hiden Clan's of Sunagakure were free to enter for anyone willing to accept and keep their secrets. The strongest member of the Clan was to always be the leader and they changed as their power changed.
With Gaara entering this new ruling based on Konoha traditions the entry level to the Hiden Clan's became more limited and the Clan leaders became fixed. This was suggested by Kankurou originally to maintain the Clan secrets better as the previous free entry policy has caused their secrets to have spread even to Konoha and Iwa, much to Kankurou's discontent. No new secrets have escaped ever since this new policy was addopted.
However this policy is being used by Gaara's political opponents by saying he did so only to strengthen the Ruling Families grip on the Village, placing his brother and his family in charge of the Clan permanently.

This Souran guy....is opposed to that, he liked the old way better...in other words...he is in your Clan Hina, but I am sorry, he is far from your friend, especialy not yours...cause he wants what you have....to rule the clan after kankurou....and not have some kid like you take over.

Now then once Meran picks his weapon I will have the next Jounin take his pick. Note, the Jounin that fights you here is not your Sensei. The Jounin are just weeding out the weak for now.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:34

We know, and Meran picked
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:44

"much to Kankurou's discontent. No new secrets have escaped ever since this new policy was adopted." But giving puppets to his Konoha nephew is okay? Razz (But I jokingly say that Hina used those when she was 3, thought that probably might not be true.)

And you've actually cleared up a question I had about Hina being able to be heir of the Chikamatsu clan, while the strongest person is the heir. This is interesting! And, you're right. He is far from my friend, then. Now I'm hoping I won't have to fight him. He might hurt me. xD
But, seeing as it isn't really mine or Hina's decision anyway, the real question is: would he want to choose Hina? In doing so he would say "She seems interesting." Which he might not want to do. But then again, if he really dislikes me, this could give him a good reason to give me a beating, without it being frowned upon. He could also challenge me and say "Nah. Not good enough. Try again in a year." regardless of the way I fight. But that would be a really douchey move.
So many possibilities! (I'm slightly glad I'm not an admin.)

But, where do the rest of the Chikamatsu clan households stand in that issue, by the way? Because I didn't know about this and am trying to get to know it, before I make any in-game mistakes. (It wasn't really made all that clear in the clan description.)
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:53

My vote goes to Ranmaru.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 3:59

4 Votes Ranmaru, 3 votes Kazenkou, 1 vote for that Baki student which name I cannot remember.

That's the opinion of our team, please do with it what you like Admin ^^ You make the actual decision after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 4:07

Nice I shall have the next Jounin step foreward now.

Important note;
In order to not clog the forum too much, too early I shall place the battles of this event in the First Event Combat section, seeing as both events shouldn't feature too many battles anyway. And they kinda happen on the same day.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 4:09

No problem, My advice for later clogging is a Archive forum part
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 4:09

My votes go to Ranmaru and Kazenkou, in that order Wink
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 4:47

Is... Kazenkou practically saving Hina's ass there? Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:01

Well either saving, or making sure her cousin doesn't get disqualified or end up unqualified for unfair reasons.

So yeah you could say she is. Kazenkou is a very loving and caring person, a very kind heart.
But no pacifist at all, you could see her somewhat as of a female wolf, caring for her pack, her young, keeping them save, loving them and sacrificing self for them if needed. But if you are her target, dinner, or worse enemy....then prepare to be ripped appart. As Kazenkou has also shown a bloodthirsty coldhearted killer side of hers when the killers of her younger brother and Meran's slightly older brother who killed the young Sabaku to steal their bloodline stood before her.
Otherwise she is a happy go lucky girl. :3

Ohw and as for the pippet you are allowed to have it with you, however it is not a valid weapon for this specific test and thus cannot be used in this first combat.

Many think not being able to use their trademark, the puppets during the first round of graduation puts the Chikamatsu at a disadvantage, but Kankurou believes the opposite. Since if all Chikamatsu who ever graduated apperantly were equal in close weapon combat to their co-students without even using their strongest ability, the puppets, how are they at a disavantage, aren't they more so at an advantage then, somewhat implying that they would then technically be stronger than their co-graduates.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:03

Gosh we should really get to writing and put all of this crap in the 5 nations library.
I was supposed to do that. But then I finished the game enough to play it and thought...that's gonna take another 4 months...and so I said fuck it at that time.

But yeah, technically a whole lot is already known of the game world but is yet to be put on paper and on screen. Thankfully Meran wrote the bit on Sunagakure but each of the Clan's I believe likewise deserves their own bit of info, or at least the overall political situation in the country.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:27

It's no problem. I'll try to react as accurately as possible, with the information I get from you both IC and OC. And if it's wrong, worst case scenario, I edit my post.
And, yeah, if I can impress everyone without using my puppet, then that's just a positive thing. I agree with Kankurou on that part.
But, then Meran wouldn't be allowed to use his sand? But that's not really something he can "turn off", right? So he has to use his sand. Or, more accurately, he can't control the sand into not protecting him. It's not really an option.

Also. The question clan vs village was more difficult to answer than I'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:33

Gaah, I would have loved to go against Kazenkou. Now what's left is the burly dude and rainbows'n'unicorns'n'peace-y'all! dude. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next