Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Genin Graduation Event

Go down 
+10
Tenshu Ryochoku
Green Admin
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Houtarou
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Sakurai Akira
Meran
Koui Nomaru
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:38

That reminds me. One of my favourite Hina-quotes so far. "Homo homini lupus, dude." xD It's so.. "Look at me I'm using a philosophical Latin quote", and then she adds "dude", because she's like "Duh." and I dunno. It's funny. Let me have my fun! Don't look at me that way!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 5:48

*Akira is looking at you that way*

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 6:25

Reminder.. my reply will follow around 22:00
Not that Hiten really does a los aside from looking at the fights and stuff.
So you are welcome to go ahead.. just plz don't make it to much ahead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:36

Hiten being asked to fight.
Kazenkou using her background knowledge of the Chikamatsu and taking all needed safety measures.
A clear sign she doesn't underestimate Hina enough to think she'd be so dumb and bold as to just toss away her only weapon straight away.

And battle between Ranmaru and Meran is going hardcore.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:48

Alright. I'm actually getting nervous about Akira's battle. I'm not that great of a tactician. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:50

Well looks like Meran's battle is over. But he managed to impress Ranmaru enough to show emotion.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 9:25

I am in such deep shit.. I've found out I don't know nearly enough to be good at fighting here. Neither about the system, nor the techniques, or tactics in general, really. Razz But, ah well, I'll learn.

And Kazenkou is cheating! Using her background knowledge of me! *shakes fist* Razz
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 9:56

I made that bitch show emotion... Mission Accomplished.

My opinion is changed a bit though, personally I'd prefer Kazenkou over Ranmaru, but I do like him as well. ^^

Also, Don't worry girls, Members like Hiten and Myself have a couple of years of experience with similar systems over the years. And we are always willing to give tips Smile I am sure you'll get there!
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 10:30

once you know the basics you'll get the hang of it. but the amount of options can be a bit too liberating at times Razz
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 11:36

Sakurai Akira wrote:
Akira listened to Hiten answer the questions. She inwardly smiled at his words, he was being honest. Almost to a fault, considering he was speaking to the Daimyou supporting pacifist called Isago. The man probably wouldn't like his answers all too much. Not that she gave a damn about Isago and his opinions, and she respected Hiten for voicing his own thoughts.

My like... EAT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 11:37

I would like to add that Hina is currently WAY out of her comfort zone. xD She doesn't like to jump around when she can let her puppets do that.

Also. She is slightly useless without her puppets. I think I'll have to do something about that. For both Hina and I want to never Hina be this useless/helpless again. This was a very nice eye-opener for us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 11:44

You're welcome Hi-chan What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 11:54

Hilarious and genius.

Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 Right_10
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 22:25

God I love Deidara
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 7:18

He is awesome. It's a shame he is often portrayed as being dumb or feminine. He's anything but. He is, however, often deliberately offensive. Wink Like it is nicely portrayed above.

But. I love Sasori more. A lot more. I feel there's more depth to him than many other characters, villains and good guys alike.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 7:23

meh, Zabuza was the best. Also, nearly done rereading Godspeaker book 2 The Riven Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 7:26

I have yet to start! I've finished Empress days ago, and I'm planning to start Riven kingdom soon, but first I have a couple of chores I want to finish before I drown myself in the next book.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 9:17

Comedian Theo Maassen on tv:

"Life is no fairytale! There is no good and evil! There are only the strong and weak. The strong will win, and the weak will fall."

...for some reason I thought I wanted to share it. Like a Star @ heaven 

Comments anyone? I realize it's a bit late for philosophicalities but whatever. And yes, I know that wasn't a word. Let's philosophize, all! flower 
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 10:24

I fully agree, however there acts that are sins and virtues
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 20:48

Sakurai Akira wrote:
He is awesome. It's a shame he is often portrayed as being dumb or feminine. He's anything but. He is, however, often deliberately offensive. ;)Like it is nicely portrayed above.

But. I love Sasori more. A lot more. I feel there's more depth to him than many other characters, villains and good guys alike.

TEAM DEIDARA, DAMNIT! (Also, I realise this now. I did NOT pick my own avatar picture. Akira did that for me. She knows me so well.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 12:33

So Hina and Meran are finished for now....well done by the way, both of you.
Hina had some trouble at her first post, but beyond that you did quite well for your first battle.
A short one, but to give you all a good feel before you'll need it for the next step.

Hiten and Akira about to get started too.

A new Suna player appears. hmmmz. Perhaps another Suna team will be formed if two more players join quickly enough....
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 14:53

Heh, I always thought Suna has 4 players(Meran, Hiten, Akira, Hina) before the new one so that's two teams by default? Or Suna has a 4 teammates system?
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 15:34

Our team is 4 man by Exception.

So yeah, 4 players, 1 team at the moment Smile (Or 5 if you count the Missing dude.)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 15:44

Damn that exception, it should take up a merit: Power of friendship!...Cuz that sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 22:01

"Power of friendship." That sounds.. kinda fruity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Genin Graduation Event   Suna Genin Graduation Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Genin Graduation Event
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next