Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiten vs Isago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 10:47

Hiten vs Isago
------------------

Hiten

Primary Stats

Stamina : 3
Speed :  2
Strength :  1
Intelligence : 10
Genjutsu : 3
Taijutsu : 3
Ninjutsu : 2
Sealing Knowledge : 4

Combat Stats

HP : 5
FCS (Focus) : 7

Physical Energy : 4
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 11
ME Restore : 6

Armor Class : 0
Action Points :  2

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 3 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 4

Physical Base Damage : 3
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 8
Fuuton Base Damage : 6
Suiton Base Damage : 8

----------------------------

Isago

Primary Stats

Stamina : 8
Speed :  9
Strength :  9
Intelligence : 15
Genjutsu : 11
Taijutsu : 15
Ninjutsu : 14
Sealing Knowledge : 12

-------------------------------------------------
Battle Start
Round 1:

Isago would walk out onto the battlefield and drop his tanto on the ground right ontop of one of his feet as he smiled to Hiten and waited for the boy to come at him.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 18:44

(Hiten already molded chakra... 20 chakra  11 me and 2 pe left)
Hiten took a deep breath and looked at Isago, memorizing the posiiton where the man was and tried to calculate his reaction speed.
And then the boy acted. "Ninpo.. Kirigakure no jutsu."
The moment the mist appeared he would rapidly form seals and hoped his next action would be good enough.  Failure was not a viable option for him. Not today.. [Hidden actions]

(PM has been sent to Admin )

Last edited by Hiten on Wed 3 Jul - 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brushing up the grammar)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 22:54

The area would cover in mist obscuring everyones vision if they looked in that general direction.
Sounds of a blade clashing into something would be heard followed by a loud thud of the tanto landing on the ground and as it did the mist would lift for a short moment showing Isago dashing at Hiten unarmed to try and deliver a punch.
The mist forming again would envelope their battle only a second later.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 7:07

Hiten saw Isago running toward him and trying to punch him. 'Crap crap crap.. Gotta drop the mist.' He dropped the mist waited until Hisago was closer and leaped backwards using shunshin no jutsu. Hoping to create more distance between the two of them.  The boy landed and saw the tanto flying towards him with a high speed. 'You gotta be kidding... Is he trying to kill me?' He rolled to the side and once again was forced to use shunshin no jutsu just to be able to evade the blade. 'Crap.. I'm open...What to do?.. What to do?....Think Hiten. Think fast.. don't make him think you are stupid. Hiten took a deep breath as he got to his feet and took a defensive stance.. Waiting for the inevitable beating that was about to follow.

[2 actions- hidden mist dropped. 2x shunshin no jutsu -10 chakra]
[ 10 ME  4 PE  1 Chakra left. ]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:35

As Hiten would avoid the attacks dropping the mist Isago would get a big smile on his face and perform another quick set of handseals which caused the still spinning and flying blade to spin around and start moving towards Hiten again for another strike while Isago himself came from the opposite side with a punch. The blade going low while he was going high.

However Hiten could see the man performing handseals right before he came in with the punch, handseals he was clearly trying to mask the boy from seeing.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 2:38

Hiten took a deep breath and focused. [Sacrifising 1 hp for 20 chakra]
He took a quick glance around and sighed.'Why is he so hell-bent to push me to my uncomfortable zone.' He rapidly formed seals and after a puff of smoke 5 clones appeared. Two clones lunged at Isago and two clones lunged toward the blade. The last clone jumped up. Hiten would use the split second of smoke created by the clones to shunshin to the side yet again.
[Hidden action]
[calculations; 15 chakra used. actions used. 1hp damage. 6chakra left  full me & pe left]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:15

Isago would see the clones comming at him and smirk seeing through the fact those two were fake the man jumped into the air avoiding his own spinning blade as he pushed through the clones dispersing them before reaching down in mid air to skillfully grab his tanto as it was spinning by the hilt and upon landing would strike out at any remaining clones and then once more at Hiten himself.
"Having fun so far? I know I am. You should relax a little more. Keep your head cool. Isn't that what you are supposed to be good at? Hiten-kun." The man chuckled, he was teasing yes, but from his expression it was clearly not a bullying-kind of tease. More of a friendly poke so to say. The man realized he was a Jounin and also realized he was pushing Hiten into less than pleasant situations one after another. He tried to see if he could motivate the youth to perhaps take a risk or 2.

(2 strikes on the clones that moved towards the blade)
(1 strike on Hiten with the blade)
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:38

Hiten swallowed. Normally it was exactly the thing he was good at.. How could this man just drive him into a spot where keeping a cool head was a challenge? "Relaxing in combat is not always as easy as it seems Bikou-sama but I'll try." He waited until Isago would attack him and reacted. Hiten used the senbon needle he had to try to block the blade by pushing it to the side. And then tried to kick the man in the stomach.
[2 actions  1 Block 1 Attack]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:43

The Jounin nodded approvingly as Hiten blocked the blade and then jumped back avoiding the kick.
"Very well. Let's see if you can dodge this one!"
The Jounin said and began to perform handseals.
Then he would disappear from sight all of a sudden and re-appear at the side of the boy at quite a close range holding out his hand as if to attack, but instead of his sword, his hand had a forehead protector in it the Jounin chuckled at his own joke hoping Hiten would notice in time despite the man's incentive to make the aspirant Genin think it was an actual attack.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 9:31

Hiten prepared for another attack the moment the jounin disappeared.
And when the man re-appeared Hiten immediatly took a defensive stance and prepared for the worst.
He heard a chuckle and saw the headband. The boy immediatly dropped to his knees as was required by the tradition and smiled. 'I...I made it. I can't wait to show it to the rest.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 5:20

Isago would smile right back at Hiten as he began to fasten his forehead protector and then looked to the side seeing the HEAT leader walking in. This would cause Isago to narrow his eyes a bit before he glanced down at Hiten with a serious look.
"Can you keep a secret for the sake of a friend?" The Jounin asked rather quitely, clearly this was meant for Hiten and Hiten alone.
He would feel the man's hand coiling behind the back of his head, the Jounin was masking the fact he was performing handseals by pretending to be fastening the protector and having a harder time that he should.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 9:17

Hiten would just stare at the ground and nodded. Hoping that Isago would understand what the boy meant. 'Secret for the sake of a friend... Sure I could do that...I think..'
He would then look at Akira's fight and smiled. She would not have any trouble graduating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 6:53

The Jounin would perform a few more handsymbols like this and then extend one palm slightly as he fastened the forehead protector.
"Phew! Just in time. I can't believe he'd go this far." The man mumbled to himself.
Isago would step back. It was as if he was nervous about something, this caused him to pay little to no attention to Hiten at the moment instead he seemed to be watching the battle between Akira and Souran very carefully. His eyes then enlarging in great shock at the sight of the chops to the shoulder he was feeding her.
"What the?! Has he gone mad?!"
Isago exclaimed.

[Battle Over]

Hiten receives 8 CP for this combat.

[Please continue play in chapter 1 of the event section.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiten vs Isago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiten vs Isago   Hiten vs Isago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiten vs Isago