Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira vs Souran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 6:05

Akira vs Souran

------------------------------------------------

Akira

Primary Stats

Stamina : 9
Speed :  3
Strength :  3
Intelligence : 3
Genjutsu : 3
Taijutsu : 4
Ninjutsu : 3
Sealing Knowledge : 2

Combat Stats

HP : 8
FCS (Focus) : 4 

Physical Energy : 10
PE Restore : 5

Mental Energy : 4
ME Restore : 2

Armor Class : 0
Action Points :  3

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 3

Physical Base Damage : 5
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 7
Raiton Base Damage : 7

--------------------------------------

Souran

Primary Stats

Stamina : 8
Speed :  10
Strength :  12
Intelligence : 10
Genjutsu : 12
Taijutsu : 14
Ninjutsu : 12
Sealing Knowledge : 11

---------------------------------------------------
Round 1
---------------------------------------------------

Souran would smirk amused behind his mask as he clutched the kunai in one of his fists.
"Control,huh? How admirable and amusing. Alright now....Show me your control."
He would say and wait for Akira to make her first move as was tradition.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 10:59

Hina had left the arena when Akira entered. Needless to say, she was glad the girl had made it. Now there were only two of them left. While she walked, a quick look to her side showed the mist Hiten was fighting in and this time, for the first time since she arrived for the evaluation, she allowed a smile to adorn her lips. Soon, all four of them would be together again. Meran's shout before he left the arena came back to her: you can do it too. She had as much faith in her friends as they had in her.

She took her position opposite Chikamatsu no Souran, holding the sword steadily in her hands, standing poised for battle.

"Control, huh?" he said, though she'd been expecting a scathing remark like this. She supposed the words she'd chosen for her answer were laughable when coming from a girl that wasn't even a genin yet. But she had meant it. Every word. "How admirable and amusing. Alright now... Show me your control."
Oh, I'm perfectly in control...
Of course she knew there was not a chance in hell she'd be able to win, but she'd do her best to try and hold her ground against the man that had shown such poor self restraint only moments ago. Who was he to speak to her of control...

Her fingers on the handle of the ninjato loosened and tightened once, as she adjusted her grip and mulled over her options while she stared at him hard. How to start...

She had enough active chakra at her disposal, there wasn't a problem there. What she needed to do now was get close to him. A thought made her smirk. Or I could...

With fluid and quick motions she slid the short sword into the red scarf tied around her waist and then her hands went through the motions of familiar hand seals. With hawk like eyes she watched Souran who was clutching his kunai. His metal kunai.

Chakra surged through her body and went out of her fingers forming electricity as she performed Jibashiri, Earth Flash.

She would then lunge at the burly man using Dynamic Entry. This wasn't the usual circumstance where she'd use this technique, but if the Earth Flash had done its job properly there'd be no need for an object of distraction. He'd already be stunned... and trapped like a rat.

Earth Flash: 6 chakra, 2 action points
Dynamic entry: 0 chakra, 1 action point, 2PE, 1ME
Putting ninjato away: Quick draw, 0 action points

ME: 2-1 = 1 (previous post in other thread used all 4ME for chakra molding, and with ME restore of 2 that makes 2 in this post)
PE: 10-2 = 8 (previous post in other thread used 4PE for chakra molding, and with PE restore of 5 that makes 10 again in this post)
Chakra: 25-6 = 19
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:32

Souran would notice her starting to perform her handseals and began to dash towards the girl as she did but not moving at his top speed, still that smirk on his face.
As the lightning would appear the Jounin would jump into the air to avoid the technique but seeing the girl flying at him with a kick he would chuckle.
"So...this is your control, huh?" He would say mockingly and toss the kunai in his hands right in the path of her flying kick before waving with his hand, when she would notice his finger tips lit up, he had attached himself to the ground before his jump with chakra threads.
Tugging on them now he would pull himself back down and out of the way of her kick with the kunai still flying at her.

(2 actions, attach strings,)
(2 actions, dodge)
(1 action, throw kunai)
(1 action, tug strings)

But the Puppet user wouldn't be done there it seemed jumping up towards the girl as he would make his body spin around for a powerful combination of spinning kicks known as Senpuu.
(1 action, Senpuu)

Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 3:48

Souran had reacted swiftly, she had to give him that, although it wasn't surprising considering he was a jounin.

"So... this is your control, huh?" he said with again the denigrating tone, after he had jumped up in the air and saw her coming at him. He sure did like to try and rile her up, didn't he.

Well, he could have some right back at him. "Hina gives her regards!" she told him with an equal amount of mockery laced in her voice. He was gone the next moment though, pulling himself back towards the ground but leaving a kunai headed for her in his wake. Effortlessly she took her ninjato in hand and twisted in midair, blocking the kunai with the blade.

Souran stood on the ground, waiting for her as gravity pulled her down. He got into a stance to greet her with a couple of good kicks, no doubt. Not that she'd just let that happen.

Holding the ninjato with her teeth, she made the seals needed for the Bunshin technique and created three identical clones in front of her. The smoke that appeared during their creation concealed the four of them momentarily. Then they came down together towards the Chikamatsu, swords in hand, poised to stab. Aimed not to hurt, but to kill.

His throat seemed to be thinly veiled by black cloth...

Blocking with ninjato: 1 action point, 2ME
Creation of three bunshin: 1 action point, 2x3= 6 chakra
Coming down because of gravity, but attacking because of circumstances: 1 action point, 1 ME.

Want to point out that Akira is coming down anyway, you know, due to gravity. And she happens to have a sword in hand so it is makes sense that she would take advantage of the situation. But to attack with the ninjato costs 2ME and she has 1ME left this turn. For now I'm settling on not counting two ME to attack, because she's coming down anyway and doesn't have much choice to do anything else, but I do spend an action point and the remaining ME on it so I'm paying some cost.
If that's not okay with Admin I'll change this post.

ME: 3-3= 0
PE: 10
Chakra: 19-6= 13
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:38

(Ohw it is perfectly fine with the admin. Just like in life, you don't always have enough cash for something you really need. What happens then is that you get a cheaper lesser version of that you need, like with cocaine and crack cocaine >___> .....ok bad example. Anyway, half the ME cost in this case will just decrease your dicepool for sucess as you put less "mind" into the attack. As in this represents Akira being unable to muster enough concentration within this short period of time to both block and sufficiently strike. Everything in this game system from AP to HP represents something that can be roleplayed, that is how I tried to make it. If you don't have enough AP for a jutsu for example you can still perform it, you'd just still be doing the handseals at the end of your turn and only will be done at the start of the next, get it? The only thing this doesn't work on is chakra.)

Souran stood on the ground looking up at Hina who would multiply and start comming down at him with her sword. The multiple clones pretending to attack giving her a better chance to hit the mark especialy on such short notice. She knew this, she was taught about this in the academy.
He heard her words and growled a bit losing his cool again as he would jump upwards towards the girl then suddenly he would streach his arm and stop dead in his tracks in midair.
This is when Akira would realize he still had himself attached to the ground with his invisible chakra strings, but also to the kunai which was now stuck in the roof allowing the Jounin to hang in mid-air as if floating. As he did he would spin away from her attack but she could taste it, the blade just scratched the surface of her opponent but not enough to wound, yet so close. (1 success more and you would have been the first to sufficiently hit a Jounin)

But it wasn't over he didn't just spin to avoid her attack he spun to use it as a counter attack in the form of a kick to her back with both legs to help the girl on her way down. But as he did so he would tug on the kunai removing it from the surface it was stuck in and making it fly towards Akira's palm in which she was holding the blade, this to make sure that she would have a harder time blocking his initially intended kick with her weapon.
Should she try to however the Jounin would perform a Kage Buyo, shadowing himself behind the aspirant gennin and following that up with a punch to the back.
"Is she now? Perhaps she was doing so for you. Since it looks like you might just fail this!" The jounin laughed a sinister laugh but softly and right next to her ear making sure nobody else heard.

(1 action, jump)
(3 actions, counter)
(1 action kunai attack)
(1 action Kage Buyi)
(1 action punch)

Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 9:36

Akira felt adrenaline surge through her veins as she felt the sword barely scratch the burly man. It was no hit, but so close!

Much time to rejoice she didn't have, because soon afterwards he came at her with both feet in a vicious kick. From the corner of her eye she noticed the shimmering kunai rushing towards her, and in that split moment decided what she needed to do, and she needed to do it quickly.

The ninjato was stashed in the scarf around her waist once more and she grabbed hold of Souran's legs, using his powerful momentum to hoist him above her, right into the path of the kunai.

Not a moment later however, he appeared behind her--or a clone, she didn't know for certain and didn't particularly care much either. All she cared about was the punch aimed for her. She registered his words and sinister laugh but didn't respond immediately. She wasn't easily intimidated. Instead, she focused her energy on dodging his punch.

With nothing else to hold on to, she grabbed whatever part of Souran's body she could reach and used her flexibility to maneuver out of the way.
"I won't fail."
Especially not to a fool prone to losing his temper. After all, she'd almost managed to land a hit on him because of it.

Inwardly she grinned at this, though she showed nothing on the outside. Her taunt was all well and had served her fine, but she wasn't going to anger him for the hell of it. This was a test. If he was a true jounin and a good shinobi, he'd be fair in his judging and acknowledge her worth.
I'll make a fine shinobi and he knows it, she thought ardently. Why else had he picked her. He must have believed there was something in her that showed promise.

Basic throw grapple: 1 action point, 2PE
Dodge: 2 action points.

PE: 10-2 = 8
ME: 2
Chakra: 13

Last edited by Sakurai Akira on Fri 12 Jul - 8:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 10:15

As Akira would grab Souran's lags she would feel him pushing on and through her grapple his feet with their momentum slipping through her palms but it does push her away from the kick doing a minor 1 PE damage.

However as he appears behind her and she dodges his move she would see a kunai in his hand as he reached to grab her weapon as well before kicking her downwards and jumping backwards with a flip to land on the ground.

(Dodge successful)
(Grapple Fail but safe)
(Souran: Quickdraw Kunai , 1 AP Grab Akira's weapon, 2 AP Backflip Kick )

If she would stop him from grabbing the blade her would try and strike at her throat with his kunai but then it would slip from his fingers and he would go for a chop at her neck instead.
( 1 AP, Kunai attack, 1 AP Chop)

If she would dodge or block the movement he would just quickly follow up with more chop attacks at the collar bone. Either of the two.( = 7 x chop)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 11:49

The moment she saw Souran reach for her sword it felt like her instinct took over, a cold and detained fury. Her stormy grey eyes widened. Maybe her teeth were showing in a maniacal grin, she didn't know, she was barely aware. All she saw was an opportunity. He was so close.

Want my weapon? Have a taste of it.

With vicious cry she lashed out at him with her sword, the swiping movement aimed to go through his outstretched hand, and upwards, the end of the blade lusting for the skin behind the thin cloth on his throat.

What's a puppeteer without fingers? the sadistic thought chimed in her mind.

If the puppet master made a move to get close again, whether it be a kick or hit, whatever assault, a second strike would follow with her sword. She wasn't going to dodge or block. As the saying goes... attack is the best defense. If the kunai slips from his hands if he tries to chop her, she'll attempt to grab it.

Quick draw sword
Two sword slashes, 2 action points, 4ME
Attempt to grab kunai: 1 action point

PE: 10-1= 9
ME: 4-4= 0
Chakra: 13
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 6:49

Souran would dodge her blade attack by grabbing at her own body and maneuvering their falling bodies in mid-air in such a way that the sword's trajectory would miss him. Akira would feel the Jounin's kunai cutting at the skin at her throat, letting blood, was he trying to kill her? The blade would then slip from his hand before he could deliver the fatal blow, and she could tell it would have been fatal. What she didn't know is why the blade slipped.
As she would strike out again with her weapon Souran would set himself off of her attacking hand to avoid the blade strike while remaining close to Akira before comming downwards with a chop at her shoulder but to his surprise his hand would slip away yet again.
The first would hit Akira like a train landing on her shoulder delivering a critical hit. It wasn't enough to wound Akira's body however as she had the stamina of a Jounin herself. It was however a powerful hit nevertheless especialy because of it's precise aim.

[2 HP Damage , And an additional 3.75 PE damage.]

(Leaves Akira with 6 HP and 6 PE, 10 at the start of her round, thus 6 HP, 4 FCS, 10 PE and 2 ME)

Akira could feel her eyes closing for a moment from the pain, clearly the chop wasn't just a regular strike in the blind it landed so precisely at her nerves meant to knock her out with the pain. She could feel herself starting to lose conciousness, however she would be able to pull it together and remain present.

(Successful Stamina Roll, to resist going KO.)

The second strike would then land on her other shoulder with even more force and precision as the chop connected Akira would hear and even more so feel her bone breaking as the pain surged through her body.

[ 4 HP damage and a Heavily Wounded]
( PE fully restored , thus 2 HP, 4 FCS, 10 PE and 2 ME at the start of next round if it happens.)

Yet Again Akira would feel the pain trying to take her conciousness from her, her nervous system screaming for her to give up, give in and take a little rest now, but she managed to resist those urges still maintaining her conciousness in full.

(Another successful stamina roll, to resist going KO.)

The aspirant Genin would land with her back onto the ground taking 1 more point of HP damage from the fall landing slightly on the broken bone.

[1 HP damage]

Souran was falling downwards with his hand ready to chop at the girl one more time a wave of sand would suddenly fly their way and position itself right above Akira floating there above the girl like a flying shield stopping the puppet master's attack just in time.

"Chikamatsu no Souran!!!! What do you think you're doing?!!" Kazenkou's voice would fill the room growling in an angry tone.

[Battle Over]

Akira receives 14 CP for this battle.

[Please continue play in chapter 1 of the event section.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Souran   Akira vs Souran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira vs Souran
Page 1 of 1