Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 22:03

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer

It was a quite sunny day much like the one before,although perhaps a little less hot.
Tobitake Tonbo would already be waiting on the training ground sitting ontop of one of the large rocks that were scattered across the area.
The training ground their Sensei had designated seemed rather open. A large grassfield with only a couple of large trees and some rock formation here and there, large enough to hide behind. But not much more. Most of the ground was just gravel and didn't really even have grass growing on it. Even with the naked eye a few kunai and some shuriken could be seen laying around due to the nature of the field. Some logs of wood laying here and there across the area.
Aside from a few birds sitting on the rocks there, no animals could be spotted.

The Jounin was quitely meditating ontop of one of the rocks, naturally one couldn´t tell whether he was awake, asleep, alert or not due to the nature of his eyes, which he didn´t seem to have.

It was time for their survival exercise. 

Last edited by Admin on Mon 8 Jul - 0:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 21:13

Huuga Sumiyaka was getting his gear ready, he had a light breakfast so exessive training wouldn't screw up his tomach. He was going to pick up Yorukasa chan, so he walked to her home and waited for her. He wondered how his friend was doing after the action of yesterday. He made sure his equipment was all checked out. When the girl would exit her house he would smile and wave at her. "Goodmorning Yorukasa chan! Did you sleep well?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 21:58

The girl stood up and sighed. Today was another day to show how much of a failure she really was. It was a wonder she even passed the Genin exam. She stood up and walked to her large mirror. "You will grow a little stronger today," she said, trying to sound confident. Yorukasa took her brush and took care of some nasty knots in her green hair. The Yamanaka had been teased with her green hair, but it was what made her look like her mother. That, and her violet eyes. The girl put on her clothes, checked her gear, and gave herself one last look-over, before going downstairs.

"Good morning, Yoru-chan~!" her dad would exclaim cheerfully as he was already fixing her breakfast. He was wearing a white lab coat as usual, and his long blonde hair was braided down. That way it wouldn't get in the way, while still looking stylish. "Your drink is already on the table," he said with a slightly creepy grin, which actually was his usual smile.

Yorukasa sat down and looked at the large vial of poison on the table. It even had a lovely green straw in the purple liquid. The girl leaned back in her chair and drank that yummy goodness. Her dad was the best. The 'mad scientist' turned around and handed her a plate with bacon and eggs, as well as some bread. "Eat up, eat up, princess," he said and 'smiled' again. The girl nodded and smiled kindly. "Yes, daddy," she said and ate happily while her father ate as well.

After breakfast, he handed her her backpack. "I put some food in there for lunch, as well as your daily vials of poison, my sweet," he said and hugged her after the girl had her backpack on. "Be careful, but give it your all, okay?" her father asked. "Yes, daddy. I will," Yorukasa answered and smiled up at him before leaving the house. "Bye!"

Outside she found Sumiyaka already standing there. The poison girl blushed slightly and waved shily. "G..good morning, Sumiyaka-kun," she said. Yorukasa had never been picked up by guys other than Shikataro, so it made her feel a bit funny. "Yes, I..slept well," she answered and nodded. He was already asking her questions about her bedroom!? Was he going to spy on her with those eyes while she slept!? He could do it...he could see right through the walls...right through her blanket...right through....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! "And you?" she asked softly. GAAAH! NOW SHE ASKED THE QUESTION TOO!! Yorukasa quickly pulled the hood over her head to hide her face as she was bright red by now. This was so embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 22:06

Hyuuga chuckled at her shyness, "Heh yes, I slept well. Been thinking about the survival training of today. So exiting! We're going to show him were good enough to be Genin." he said confidently. "So, shall we meet up with Shikataro kun?" he asked. He was aware the girl was blushing brightly, which was kind of cute in a funny way.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 22:12

"Okay..." she said softly and nodded slightly as she led the way to Shikataro's house. The girl knocked on the door. The was a possibility of the Nara boy still being in bed, and she wasn't about to get late or go there without him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 22:37

Shikataro slumped out of bed and slowly made his way through his morning routine. He wasn't really a morning person, not where his bed was involved at least. With a piece of toast in his mouth he walked through the living room where his dad Shikamaru was playing a Shogi match with his mom. She was a damn fine shinobi but the subtleties of the game tended to elude her now and again. He look at the board and said. "Knight to B7..."
Temari raised one of her eyebrows at him and looked at him with a judging look. Heh? that's not going to protect or threaten any piece."
Shikataro answered her staring contest with his blank fox stare. "no, but it'll stop dad from playing moving his bishop forward."
Shikamaru laughed "Well that's the gist of it. Good luck at the training squirt and remember, Anticipate and Dominate."  they finished in unison.
"I'll remember. BYE" and he zipped out the house the moment Yorukasa knocked on the door coming to an full brake stop inches from her. "Hello fellow members of team awesome."
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul - 2:19

"Morning! So...were team awesome now? Shouldn't we prove that today first?" he asked and laughed. "Come o, lets go! We'll be late if we do not get a move on. And I want to be early or on time." he said and started a brisk walk to the training fields.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul - 2:21

The girl had calmed down by now and moved her hood down again. "Morning, Shikataro-kun," she said and smiled. No, she would not ask him if he slept well. Nuh uh. She turned to the Hyuuga and followed him, not wanting to be left again. Being on time was essential. It showed respect.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul - 9:42

Shikataro smirked and followed his new team members. Finally the real training would begin. He couldn't wait. What kind of things would Tonbo teach them, what would they test them on, how would they pass. He considered these things, that ability of his to read their minds would be troublesome. "I just thought of something, if we have to fight Tonbo sensei, then he'll know what we're gonna do just by reading our thoughts. We'll have to try and fight without thinking to hard about what we're gonna do."
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul - 9:55

Yorukasa looked at her friend and raised a brow. "Who says we'll be fighting him? It's a survival test, not combat training," she said. She really didn't want to have to fight Tonbu. There was no way she'd be useful in a fight. It was stupid to think they could actually win anyway. They just graduated from the academy and would be up against a Jounin. Yeah...good luck guys, but I'm sitting this one out. How's that for survival.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 0:22

As the three of them were walking towards the designated training area and talking about their approach to the situation they would be passed by another Jounin from the village Yamashiro Aoba who was walking back from the training fields. 3 Genin following behind him with hanged faces.
"Don't worry about it too much guys, there is always next time and next year. This is just to keep you safe and make sure you don't die without reaching your potential." The Jounin spoke to the three Genin that followed him with displeased saddened faces. One of them though didn't seem to care as much as his team mates, but even he clearly didn't feel right about it.
Clearly these 3 had failed their survival excersise.
"But I don't want to go back to the academy!" One of them whined as the team mate gave him a push.
"Shut up! It's all your vault anyway!" Another one started as Aoba shook his head.
"Cut it out you, before I remove you from the program for being too childish to be ninja." He said with a calm and seemingly non-threatening tone causing them to instantly shut up an keep following.
Yorukasa, Shikataro and Sumiyaka were almost at their destination.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:31

Yorukasa listened in to the words of the Jounin. Oh no...no no no... She was not going to fail this. There was just no way. The girl was NOT going back to the academy. It was unacceptable. She wouldn't be able to look her dad and Ino in the eye if this were the case. The Yamanaka would prove herself today. She had to!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:57

Aoba and the three Genin would walk around the corner disappearing from sight before walking into an allyway as the 4 of them looked over one another and grinned happily before the Genin would drop their henge to reveal being members of the interrogation squad.
"I think it worked." One said.

"Nothing motivates like seeing someone else fail there, where you are not allowed to fail." Another one added and nodded.

Aoba shook his head.
"You guys are relentless, do you think this was really worth it?"

The third one nodded confirming.
"Yep, Tonbo is motivated to train students for the first time ever in years, I wanna help the captain out you know."

Aoba shrugged.
"Yeah...he is a great guy indeed. I just wonder what it is about these 3 that interrests him so much." He said pondering as one of the interrogation trio poked his side to get Aoba's attention before poking his own forehead suggestively.
"That....is ussualy what get's him interrested in people."

Meanwhile Tobitake Tonbo was still sitting ontop of his rock impatiently waiting now.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 6:32

Shikataro watched the trio slump out of sight. Man what a disappointing group. Shinobi shouldn't whine. They should go with the flow and accept the current events. Seeing them fail didn't worry him but it did put his mind into serious mode. No jounin was gonna send his ass back to the academy. It would be too much trouble.
"Meeeh, we can probably do better than them."
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 7:10

Huyyga Sumiyaka was watching the three failed Genin, trying to remember if he saw them in the accademy, though he turned away anf focussed at the task at hand. It didn't matter, where others failed, he had to succeed. He had a lot of honour of the Hyuuga clan resting on his shoulders, so the only thing he could do was ace this. He sighed resolute and walked on.

At the training field he greeted Tonbo. "Good morning Tonbo Sensei." he said and bowed for him in respect of the teacher. He surveid the battlefield again, seeing their was enough they could pick up during whatever they had to do. "Tell us what you expect of us sensei." he said and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 7:18

Yorukasa stopped besides the Hyuuga and bowed respectfully as well. "Good morning, mummy-sensei," she said softly. She was really wondering what kind of test he'd put them through. Please, don't make us fight him. Please, don't make us fight him. Please, don't make us fight him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 7:46

Good morning Sensei. He thought as he walked into the training area. He wondered what the range of his mind reading was
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 6:15

Tonbo just sat there on the rock in silence as the trio approached and even as Sumiyaka and Yorukasa greeted him, little motion seemed to be present in the Jounin. he was facing the three of them sitting straight up and only leaned back slightly for comfort.

Seconds later after his lack of reply however they would hear a soft little snore comming from the Jounin.
He was.....asleep. Which logically was hard to tell due to his eyes. Or rather the lack of them.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 23:28

Hyuuga looked at the two of his friends. "Serious?..." he said softly. Softer then when he had greeted the Jounin. He coughed rather loudly to see if the guy would wake up. If he wouldn't he thought that throwing a shurikan or kunai would do the trick of waking up. He didn't think the guy would be taken by surprise...or atleast...maybe not in a hostile situation. Maybe they would actually hit him...or...maybe it was a shadowclone...damn, the guy even got him a little paranoid. "Tonbo Sensei!" he asked a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:32

"Yes?" Sumiyaka heard his Senseis voice inside his head replying with a cocky tone.
But the body before him still softly snored and appeared asleep. Was he just imagining the voice?
The other two wouldn't hear the voice.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 10:23

'ah...' he would thing and drop his backpack, getting into a fighting stance. "Byakugan.." he said and activated his clan's abbility. He looked at the form on the rock while sensing his suroundings with his abbility. 'So you ARE seeing us, right sensei? But not from that body on the rock..' he thought. He started looking around with his Byakugan for Tonbo.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 10:28

Yorukasa tilted her head to the side and looked at the sensei. "Uhm...is this some really intense meditation? L..let's just wait for him to wake up," she said and sat down, actually happy with this break for now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 22:50

As the Hyuuga activated his Byakugan he would hear things inside his mind again, while his eyes couldn't pick up anything out of the ordinairy, the chakra flow of the body before him seemed to be at peace, calmed down and a very small dome of chakra seemed to surround it, but that chakra wasn't touching him nor any of his team-mates. All three of them were out of it's range, but still...
"Yorukasa-chan is right you know. This is some really intense form of meditation." The Jounin's voice chuckled.
"And thus far you seem to be the only one to realize it....Sumiyaka-kun. Or maybe this is just your mind playing tricks on you."

"Seeing?" The Sensei would reply to Sumiyaka's question. And a moment of silence would follow.
"Wow! Indeed....so this is what it's like to be looking through the Byakugan. Interresting."

That is when Sumiyaka would notice it, the core-chakra inside his Sensei's chakra circulation was missing, there was still a chakra flow and it was at peace, but the core-chakra was not present, nor anywhere around where he could perceive.

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul - 3:30

The hyuuga looked around and back again at the body of Tonbo. So..the core chakra was missing huh? Would that mean that he wasn't in his own body? The fact that Tonbo sensei could apparently look through his eyes was...disturbing. But then again, it could be a mindtrick again. The dome of chakra around the body was interesting as well. Could that be some kind of shield?

"I don't know Yorukasa-chan. He's talking to me, so I guess he's awake. But apparently he is not in his own body, if that is his own body at all. The core chakra is missing from Tonbo-sensei's body. And there is a dome of chakra around him, but were not in it yet. Quite interesting..." he said aloud. 'So...that might actually be your own body, but you yourself are either in my mind, looking through my eyes. Or you are still somewhere else. But, Sensei, forgive my rudeness, but when are we starting the survival? Or is it already starting?' he asked with his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul - 3:36

"Not in his body? That sounds like a Yamanaka technique, Sumiyaka-kun. I wonder what will happen if I do this..." she said and walked up to Tonbo's body. She formed the seal she'd been taught and touched him. "Shintenshin no jutsu," she said as she transferred her spirit into Tonbo's body to see what was really going on. Perhaps this would give her a better understanding of how he percieved things too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next