Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora   Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 4:49

where is my bonus CP??? and why on earth does Nomaru get CP she did not do a thing -.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora   Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 10:36

Nomaru actualy spoted and negated the Genjutsu, unlıke you and Houtarou she was largely unaffected by ıt and she has skıll ın gen and stats ın gen, she knew the Jutsu was meant to sımply wear out your opponents and force them to show theır skılls, whıle safely restıng and storıng up chakra. She was usıng the best counter measure, restıng and buıldıng chakra, she just prolly dıdn't expect to be knocked the f out. Torame only got CP for the rounds ın whıch YOU played hım, and Houtarou got that for the entıre battle, as dıd Nomaru. However I do have to ındeed agree ıt true to gıve you + 2 CP seeıng as you ındeed dıd a great job here.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora   Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 9:54

òkè, cool with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora   Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug - 5:31

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora   Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houtarou,Torame and Nomaru vs Uchiha Sora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2