Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Green Admin

Green Admin

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug - 2:35

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Team_s12

No traps spotted so far, now Hayate's actions and then it's time for turn 4
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 9:27

Ryochoku moved along with his teammates, continue to stay as safe as possible for now. There has been not trap for quite a while and it's best to careful at this point. There's a fair chance one might pop up at any second.

[1 Action: Walk to 2 meters to the left]
[2 Actions: Check traps on the north/upward path]
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 0:25

"so far so good!" the little girl exclaimed with a big grin on her face as she'd move to the next intersection and get off of the wall and then check for traps as well.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 0:58

Hayate would move forward not detecting anything. Ryochoku however would notice that Hayate was moving towards a suspicious set of floor tiles that stood several millimeters above the rest. Sadly he would be too late to warn the boy before he stepped on the plate. From the wall next to Hayate a needle would shoot from the wall hitting the boy in the leg. Immediately he felt his leg go numb as if it was asleep and moving it was possible but pretty restricting

Hayate may now only move 2 squares per action unless assisted by someone who then moves 3 squares per action

Suddenly from deep in the maze a blood churning howl resounded that most definitely was not the wind. Winds don't sound like something that's hungry. The strong draft set up blowing out half the torches in the hallways

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Team_s13

Turn 4

Players left:
Kouhi
Hayate

Last edited by Green Admin on Sun 15 Sep - 0:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep - 7:48

Ryochoku was too late to stop the boy from stepping into the trap. While there was a slight look of concern on his face, he was actually happy that was not him on there. The boy was strong though, as expected from a taijutsu user, as he proceed to move forward. Ryochoku didn't care though, if the boy wanted to go forward, then he could do so. As for himself, he was playing the game slow and steady, especially as the maze was getting darker at this time.

[1 Action: Walk 2 meters north]
[2 Actions: Check traps on west path]
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 12:03

The Sarutobi girl would see her team-mate get hit by one of the traps and her jaw would drop as a little squeel would be heard out her mouth as she blinked a few times upon the sight before rushing to Hayate's side to grab and support him in his movements, but only after breaking the bit of the needle that was still sticking out. Her medical knowledge wasn't too great but not too bad either.
She would try and support Hayate in his movements if he'd allow her.
"Here! Let me help!" She'd exclaim. It was a well known trait of the Sarutobi to naturally be concerned for those they concidered to be their comrades. In the old days of war many had called their clan unfit to be shinobi due to this trait as the Sarutobi were incapable of trechery. But in the modern day shinobi world that trait is looked upon with great respect.

[1 AP, move towards Hayate. (Cause I am not there where I am on the last map, check your stuff, I am right at the corner of where Hayate is on the last map posted. Otherwise I am super confused as to what's going on.) ]

[1 AP, break off the sticking out piece of needle on Hayate]
[1 AP, try to support Hayate]
[1 AP, move along with Hayate if he'd let her.]

The girl would hear the sounds of some kind of animal comming from deeper within the maze as her eyes would narrow.
"So....this is supposed to simulate an enemy base wired with traps that we have to get out of, huh?" It was as if the little girl's eyes turned on fire, the will of fire burning bright inside them but with hells vengeance this time, now that she had seen her team-mate harmed, even this little.

"You know what?! I've had enough of this....if this is an enemy fortress and we have a time-limit to get out of it. Why are we being so careful where it's not needed, huh?!" She growled out sounding almost as wild and angered as the beast which they heard from the darkness.
She would glance between her team-mates.
"Either of you got anything that could ignite a flame or cause a good spark?" She would say with a sly and deadly grin. It seemed the little girl had a plan of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 0:56

Turn 5

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Team_s14

When Hayate reached the square he is now currently standing on a rumbling would erupt in the passage way causing the floor to shake. Hayate who is already having some trouble with his balance found it difficult to remain standing but due to the assistance of Kouhi he manages to remain upright. The floor in front of them would rise up to the ceiling blocking out that passageway, however at the same time the wall to their left would lower revealing a room about the same size as they began in. This room surprisingly was fully lit so it must have been cut of from the rest of the maze when the wind blew through the maze.

Hayate would then notice that none of these traps seemed to be made to be lethal and especially Ryochoku noticed that they were more the stalling and delaying type. He would also notice that the path in front of him was free of traps and when he peered into the darkness he could make out the defining features of a solid wall. A dead end it seemed.

Regarding igniting flames, Kouhi would notice all the nice flaming torches lining the walls and the ones that went out could probably be reignited.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep - 18:52

Ryochoku didn't really have much of a choice other than following up with his teammates. Going alone, while always be his preference, wasn't worth doing in this situation. There's nothing really he could do here so he just kept himself silent, not really wanting to talk unless absolutely necessary.

[2 AP: move to the space where Hayate and Kouhi stand]
[1 AP: Meh, just waiting I guess]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 2:19

Quote :
Dear Team Sendo,

Seeing Sarutobi has been absent for nearly a month, I suggest her to be NPCed for now by either myself or Sendo. Depending on his preference. This is to speed up the gamerate for the other players in team Sendo. This will remain until there is more certainty about a possible return of Kouhi.

Dear Kouhi, if you read this, please contact me through PM. You could return play once we have established your return.

Thanks for your attention.

Blue
For this turn I will make a short post for Kouhi, to allow the game to proceed.

Kouhi would proceed to support and help Hayate through the maze.
"It's not that!" She said a bit annoyed, her teammate clearly wasn't getting what she intended.
"We are taking far to long on this maze. It's all because we have to move really careful. I might be able to burn away any tripwires if I had something to ignite my jutsu. Then the traps would be set off and we would not have to walk as carefully."

She was not annoyed with the two teammates. Rather with the situation and their sensei. Did the man find pleasure in hurting them?! But it also seemed she had done their research for nothing.

The research?! How did the man know what they were doing. As she helped Hayate, she trusted him to look for the traps, while she herself focused on something else. She looked around, hoping to spot the bugs she had seen in her research. The man would need to keep an eye on them somehow!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct - 9:57

Turn 6

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Team_s11

Hayate would not find anything threatening as he advanced supported by Kouhi. The numbing tingling feeling is getting weaker but your predicament does not improve. The poison probably won't hhave a long effect. Kouhi looked around but it was too dark to be sure if any of the shadows caused by the uneven rockface was in reality of contained any of Sendo's insects spying on their movements. He had to keep an eye on them so the idea wasn't that far fetched.
Suddenly another loud howl cascaded through passage ways. This time being much much louder and therefor closer. The Genin would feel their hearts racing pumping adrenaline through their system as their primal instincts reacted to the pressence of a predator.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 11:41

Kouhi would look into Hayate's eyes and give a little smile. He had taken the lead up until now, but right now it was her time to act first. So she tried to lead him forwards towards the end of the hallway. Though she does not force him to walk along. Should he choose differently, she would let go o his arm and move ahead without him. She would keep a keen eye open for any traps she might come across, hoping to avoid them and warning the others if she finds any.

As she reaches the crossing, she would look both left and right, before using a Katon jutsu to fill the upcoming halls to the north with an igniting smoke. She pays great mind to blowing the smoke low along the ground and away from the torch she is close to, so she herself is safe from harm. Because she is blowing low,  she hoped the smoke would cover most of the 10m by 10m area before igniting, hoping the smoke would also move around corners burning away any trapwires and other hidden trap mechanisms.

"Cover your eyes." she would whisper to Hayate, should he be near. After which she would quickly follow her own advice right before the first smoke drifte high enough to be ignited.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct - 5:27

Ryochoku was on the back side and he didn't care. His teammates could do whatever they want out there as long as he was safe and sound at the back. He's neither hardworking or a show off, all he wanted was to see the job get done and at this scenario, his teammates were doing "the job" fairly well. He would just walk forward and see what's what for now.

[3 Actions: Move - W, NW, NW, N, E, E, E, E, E]

[OOC: I am not sure where is Kouhi now but if Ryochoku would stop if he walks OVER Kouhi's square, he isn't going to risk himself]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 4:07

(that would put you 2m behind Kouhi)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Nov - 13:15

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Team_s10

Both Ryochoku and Hayate would see the smaller girl take a deep breath and blow smoke allong the ground, slowly the smoke started to drift upwards and right before they as a group would become in danger, she would stop blowing the smoke. A mere second later, the smoke would ignite and temporarily blind Ryochoku's vision as an overwhelming blast of light had hit his retinal's.
(One round of adjusting to the following darkness. -2 on to hit rolls. no additional negative effects)

The group would then see the following, they were standing in a hall which stretched both north and south.

North: The hall seemed to end with a T crossing, one path going west and one going east. Halfway up the hallway, there was another path east.

South: There was a corner due east, but at the angle the team was standing, they could see that it was most likely a dead end.

Kouhi would look at the two others, slightly out of breath. "Where to next?" she would ask the both of them. Trying to bring Ryochoku into the team, she wanted the group to be a whole.

===============================

ADMIN POST

For now I have taken over the NPC Sendo from green admin. This is due to green's pressing private life, which deserve his full attention. I wish him the best of luck and hope he will be back as a full member of the admin team soon!

This means that for now I will be guiding you through the rest of the event. I'll try to post regularly and with quick response to both Anji and Jinno.
The nature of this test, makes it that information available to you change as you progress. You both have me on Skype, so should you want more information on what you see, you can ask me for said information.
This will allow you to base choices on the most accurate information.

However, after you ask for more information, the steps you have taken to gain that information are taken and cannot be altered. (for instance walking north to the t-fork in the path, you would gain information about the hallway leading of east as you pass. I would describe what you would see in passing, however the actions taken to get to that hallway cannot be changed after receiving the update)

There is no turn order, however I will post for kouhi after the both of you have posted. Seeing I control both the game and her and I do not want to give anything away.

Thanks and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 10:31

[I don't really like the idea of Ryo taking initiative but I guess I will have to for progression]

Ryochoku didn't care enough to reply to the girl, he just continued his move forward at his own pace. No point slowing down now when everything happened so far was telling them to hurry up.

[2 Actions: Move - E, N, N, N, N, N]
[1 Action: Spot check - scan to the east]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 12:14

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 Teamsendodungeoncrawl_zps51f91dea

Kouhi would smile as Ryochoku passed her, she was tired from her torching of the place, so she would gladly let someone else take the lead. And as Hayate was wounded, Ryochoku was the obvious person to do so. She was glad that Ryochoku finally seemed to get involved, but she had the suspicion that it wasn't for them, that he did this, but just to get out of the dungeon. He was probably tired of this shit as well.

Hayate didn't show any initiative either, which is weird, kouhi would have suspected he would, but he just followed both of them quietly, as if his injury had gained up on him. He also seemed like he was contemplating something. It seemed that it was up to Ryochoku to lead for now.

As the trio was moving towards the indicated hallway, the entire structure seemed to shake. Little flakes of ceiling rained down on the trio, landing earth in their hair. There was sound of destruction coming from behind as well, like the cave was being demolished.

The face of Kouhi turned from smiles to seriousness. She turned away from the two boys and peered into the direction the sound came from. "We need to hurry, Ryochoku-kun, please take the lead and help Hayate-kun. I'll watch the back to see if the tunnel holds... We need to hurry!" This was obviously spoken in fear, more than knowledge, but even so, she was perfectly willing to take what she considered the most dangerous task at the moment.

She would need the boys to work together though.

=====================================================================

Hayate had a month to post, but did not. So I NPC'ed him for this turn.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Dec - 13:50

[1 Action = Complete the scan a.k.a. investigation]

(OOC: I will post the reaction and following actions as I get the result)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Dec - 14:23

Investigation D (Dicepool 2 + 1 Bonus) -- 1 Success

As Ryochoku focused he would hear a deep breathing and soft footsteps coming from the direction they had just come from... And it is getting closer.... But how close is it?!

(Forgive the short post, but there is little more Ryochoku can discover)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Dec - 12:51

Ryochoku actually moved forward but not because he was doing following Kouhi's instruction but the footsteps were brining tension upon him. Wasn't this more or less a trap-based dungeon? Of course, there could be some clones of his sensei but his inexperience mean he didn't think about that. He charged forward...but stopped himself after a few steps and went back to take his fellow teammates. It's not really his genuine feeling to help but trying to showcase some teamwork out there. As much as he disliked this team and whatever, he was stuck with them and he still has to play nicely with the team eventually or his life would be much tougher. No way was he planning to die easily and alone on the outside so pretending to care about the others is something he has to learn. Taking Hayate forward, there's only one problem: left or right?

[1 Action: Move - N, N, N]
[1 Action: Scan to the left]

OOC: Is it possible for a lite check? Like 1 action per check for a very brief result? They are in a rush now so in no way they are trying to check on things calmly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Dec - 2:03

ADMIN INTERVENTION
====================================

This topic will now be closed due to intervention. Because Hayate has not expressed the desire to continue playing the Hayate Character, he will be removed from play. Kouhi has expressed a desire to continue, and I hope ending this chapter and starting the next would boost her post rate. Kiryuu, will be introduced during the next topic to replace Hayate.

Below will be a short summary of what happened next.

======================================

As the team got to the t section at the end of the hallway, Kouhi would be alarmed to see a big black wolf behind them. The size appeared big enough to fill the hallway from top to bottom, the shadows melting into it and it melting into the shadows. It's eyes filled with hunger, slightly glowing red. As soon as it spots the trio, it would rush towards them, eyes fixed on its first meal of the day, Kouhi.

The trio would run away from the big dog, however, they would run into a trap. There was a release of gas, not harmful, but still confusing. However, I should say, not harmful to most. Hayate had a severe allergic reaction to the gas, causing him to collapse. Even before hitting the ground, he was caught by Sendo, who emerged from the ground. With a swipe of his hand, the man cancelled the jutsu they were in and all rose to the outside air. He swiftly handed the boy over to the wolf, who in the outside light seemed a lot friendlier and remarkably able to be cuddled.

Sendo would place the boy on the back of the wolf, asking him to get him to the hospital and relaying information about what happened. The wolf nodded and told Sendo he would do so.

Then Sendo turned towards the remaining two students. He would explain that they did not graduate yet, that they would not get the headband, because they failed to really rely on each other. They would get a second chance the next day, and Sendo would direct them to gather at the northern Konoha Park at noon the next day. Before excusing himself to check upon Hayate.

Please continue play in: Chapter 7: The second chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)   Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got (Team Sendo Survival Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2