Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Photo Book"

Go down 
+14
Tenshu Ryochoku
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Haruno Michiko
Haruno Tenshi
Hatake Houtarou
Sarutobi Kouhi
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Haruno Sakena
Blue Admin
Admin
Koui Nomaru
Sakurai Akira
Chikamatsu no Hina
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Dec - 5:41

Awesome Akira! Very Happy

I know right Kouhi? I wish I could draw. Would make it a lot easier to get through boring lectures...!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Dec - 7:55

That's how I learned to draw: boring lectures.

And Akira: it really is an awesome thing, as I told you on skype. This is gonna be sooooo good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Dec - 8:35

Yes. Yes it will. Cool 

And go go boring lectures!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Dec - 10:23

Tried something new, used a picture as model. Loved it. Will do more with other chars.  Arrow 

Because huge.:

(I'm gonna keep on editing this post to include other chars)

And it's 17 year old Hina!:

Nomaru~:

Hiten:

Kazenkou:

Gaara, who's getting older:

Houtarou, who turned out a bit derpy:

Sakena:

Meran 21 years old. He's older because. Well. I failed. But it's okay, he looks awesome.:
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jan - 22:49

Holy... Thats really good Akira! I especially like the 17 year old Hina one Smile
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 5:31

That one's my favourite as well. But I wasn't sure if I was being biased. Razz
I think my next favourite would be Meran, just because he looks so cool.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 6:22

Indeed ^^
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 1:50

So Meran is awesome. DREADS!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 2:45

Haha these are awesome Akira! Very Happy

And gotta admit, Houtarou can be a bit derpy, so that isn't a problem! Razz

Meran looks like Bob Marley, hehe!
The Nomaru looks really awesome though!

Guess they all do, cool how you did that. : )
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 8:52

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Portra11

A family portrait.
Hina with her father, Kankurou, and her no-name-mother. (Seriously. Have no idea what her name is. xD At least, I don't think so..)
They're all in formal wear. Hina's mom's hair is never put up like that. They sort of put up Hina's hair. A section of her hair is put up in a bun. But it's simply too much hair to be able to put everything up. xD
I'm happiest about Hina and Kankurou. Though Kankurou's head looks a bit too big to match the other ones. Razz

But, this was mostly a test of the tablet I recently got. And I'm super happy with it! Smile
I might colour this later.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 8:47

C'mon, guys! Put up some pictures as well!

This one is mainly because Hina has a thing about scrolls. Truthfully, she's only encountered one "bad" scroll so far. But that was enough for me to make her have a thing about scrolls, what with all the jokes we've made about it.

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Hina_v13
WHAT WILL HINA DO?

Last edited by Chikamatsu no Hina on Thu 6 Mar - 8:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 8:56

Very Happy PokeHina
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 10:05

I'd say open. Yeeehhh, open. Next to Meran.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 10:17

So there's like a 289473956349 things wrong with this drawing (like how Rikka is shorter than Nomaru and how everything else - the quality - is stupid) and with everything else, but I LOVE IT.

It's basically a drunk Nomaru, a sober Rikka and Hakabakashii is either drunk or just tired. Dog is... not on the drawing. Don't mind my bad English.

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Euhamh10

Yes Rikka's got an alien smiley on her shirt. She doesn't need drugs, she's high enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 5:24

Hakabakashii is drunk on soda.  Razz 

I made some drawings as well. It's unlike anything you've ever imagined your characters as!

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0510

Team 1! Ironically, Nomaru's the biggest of them all. She's a dobe because people often have a prejudice against her and she can give off some really strong negative vibes towards others. People often overlook that dobes are really intelligent and once you give them a chance, fiercely loyal.  I love you 
Rikka's a mudi, an underappreciated herding dog that can do most anything. Very smart, very loyal, very active, a jack of all trades. Why won't more people recognize its qualities?!  Sad 
Hakabakashii is not a husky like Hasuki, but an English springer spaniel, an active, friendly dog that knows how to catch prey, but isn't much of a fighter.  Wink 

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0511

Team 2! Torame the staffordshire bull terrier, a dog with a lot of potential if handled right... but sometimes they go crazy for an unknown reason...  bom 
Yorukasa the cavalier king charles spaniel, a super soft, super sweet, gentle and kind little dog. Handle with care, because they are sensitive and easy to upset. They just want everyone to be nice. flower 
And Shikataro is a border collie. Really intelligent and overall they're friendly. They *can* be calm... but they tend to be loud and hyper and make their presence noted.  bounce  

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0512

Team 3! Kenshi is the underappreciated labrador retriever. This dog is often considered the ideal family dog because ->labrador. It's just their reputation. But many people don't realize this is actually a very able and intelligent hunting dog with wonderful qualities.  Like a Star @ heaven 
Houtarou the Irish setter! Enthusiastic, loyal, friendly, social! Looks cute! Wants world peace! What more similarities can you ask for?  Razz 
Tenhsi's a maremma. What's a maremma? Well, it looks like a golden retriever, fluffy and cute and all, so therefore it must also be super friendly.  silent Do I need to point out...? Nah, golden retriever, close enough. Just don't make it angry.

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0513

Oh look it's team 4! Ryochoku is a hovawart, an old noble's dog at court. This dog also looks like a golden retriever. Seriously, if it's somewhat big, longhaired and white/cream/gold/red in color, people think the dog is a golden... In any case, while the hovawart can be pretty mellow and lackadaisical, don't let it trick you into letting your guard down, because this is actually a guard dog.  Exclamation 
Kiryuu is a caucasian ovcharka. Pretty damn big, and pretty damn strong. A guardian breed pur sang. Also freakishly intelligent, but don't count on an ovcharka following commands, because it's gonna do whatever it pleases. Which is often not what you please. Not a very social dog, and it has quite a temper.  pale 
That cute little lamb in front is Michiko, a bedlington terrier. Doesn't look that tough. Don't let its small and woolly appearance deceive you though. It's a confident, smart, fierce little thing. Quick and surefooted, with a temper to boot. You'll be surprised to know that the bedlington terrier was originally bred for dog fighting. What a Face 

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0514

Team Souran! Souran himself is a tosa, a traditional Japanese breed bred for dog fighting. No nonsense, brusque, muscular and strong like a bear.
His son Mukade is a dog that looks like a tosa, but not really. He's a rhodesian ridgeback, an athletic dog with a calm temperament and the spirit of a hunter. This dog is an oddball though, because it has a so called ridge on its back where hair grows in the opposite direction. Despite this condition, the dog functions fine.  alien 
Kazuo is an American eskimo dog. Not really American, it's actually German. Don't tell the Americans. This is a highly intelligent dog that looks really cute, but is made to withstand even the most extreme of climates. Its thick double coat keeps body heat from escaping in the cold, and traps cold air underneath in the heat. This dog is wary of strangers, can be impatient and does not like to be manhandled.  study 
Then there is Asura, the independent akita. This free spirit is strong and brave, and does not like to be told what to do. This dog is wary of strangers, but fiercely loyal to those it has come to care about and wants to protect. Though not bred as a fighting dog, the akita is very much game when it is challenged... and its physical prowess makes him an unlikely candidate to lose.  Basketball 

"Photo Book" - Page 2 Imag0515

Last but not least, team Kazenkou! Kazenkou herself is a beautiful extravagant Afghan hound with a lush and luxurious coat.
Her little brother Meran is an azawakh, a breed born in the desert. This dog is hardy, loyal and fierce. It has an intense dislike of strangers, but protects those he loves with his life. The azawakh is a hunter with keen eyes, nothing escapes its attention.  cyclops 
Akira is a malinois, a fierce herding dog and a popular police dog. This dog is wary of strangers and loyal to those it is close to. Malinois may be quick to anger and fast to react. They are not known for their tolerant behavior.
Hina is a German shorthair pointer, not exactly a sedentary breed of dog. This dog is intelligent, quick to learn, but may be boisterous when young. They are often eccentric, but very affectionate to those they love.

Basically, I needed an excuse to practice drawing dogs. Hope you enjoyed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 5:49

Yes, you got that right for Tenshi ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 7:41

This is great!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 2:13

O. My. God.:

Cute levels are OVER 9000!!!!1!
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 2:33

... it's quite odd how accurate those descriptions fit Kiryuu... good job Akira, your artwork is pretty awesome. *Insert thumbs-up here*
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 4:05

Wooooooooow! That's amazing Akira! So cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 4:25

Thanks all!  Very Happy 

And Kiryuu, I did not need to think long before deciding on the breed that fit his persona.

See them roar:

They're awe inspiring dogs. Best left in experienced hands though. You don't want an ovcharka rage quitting on you. lol! On hind legs they're taller than most people and they can weigh more than an adult man.

I also had no problem choosing the dog for you Houtarou! Everything about Irish setters just reminds me of Houtarou, hahaha!

Yorukasa was easy too. Had a little trouble with Tenshi, but in hindsight I think I've made the right choice and I'm glad you like it ^^ I think Kazuo was the most difficult to find a breed for, and Torame.
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 4:59

They're so magnificent; s'pecially cool that they're used for hunting bears.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 7:21

That's really cool Akira! (: I looked up the Irish settler and it seems like an awesome dog!

You must know a lot about dog breeds right??
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 9:16

Embarassed I'm a bit of a dog nerd.  tongue

My uncle owned an Irish setter. That dog was so happy and upbeat all the time!

And Kiryuu, they were originally used to protect livestock from wolves and bears. (and two-legged thieves) Not to hunt bears. Interestingly though, the one other dog I shortly considered for Kiryuu was the Karelian bear dog... a true bear hunting dog, hahaha! The irony. (also a very intolerant and aggressive breed. They're on the medium-large size though, and I really wanted to incorporate Kiryuu's giant size... so Caucasian ovcharka it was)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 5:12

Don't worry, we're all nerds at something. ;P It's cool! Got dogs yourself too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Photo Book"
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Naruto RPG :: Community Discussion and Random Chat :: Event Discussion-
Jump to: