Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran Empty
PostSubject: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 6:58

Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo
vs
Souran

Mukade

Mukade's Stats

Amaya

Amaya's Stats

Kazuo

Kazuo's Stats

Souran

Stamina : 8
Speed : 10
Strength : 12
Intelligence : 10
Genjutsu : 12
Taijutsu : 14
Ninjutsu : 12
Sealing Knowledge : 11

Order Of Battle :

Souran 10
Amaya 3 (equal speed to Mukade but higher FCS)
Mukade 3 (equal speed to Amaya but lower FCS)
Kazuo 1 (slow even for a civilian)

Note; Seeing the preparation stage each of the characters can choose to have their full maximum charge of chakra active at the start of combat. This number is equal to once PE and ME x 2.

Round 1

The area in which the 3 aspirant Genin found themselves was clearly an arena used for battles and the trio was in one of the corners of the battle area of that arena which was a 100 by 100 meter square, slightly elevated by half a meter from the ground floor.
To their left a large statue of a humanoid figure holding a staff in front of itself that has a top shaped like the head of a snake, the statue reaches all the way to the ceiling of the arena and is at least 25 to 30 meters in length. The head of the statue had been savored by force it seemed and from the neck up it was destroyed and thus the original form of the head would remain a mystery to those that didn't know of it.
However the statue did have bird-like wings at the back showing it's non-human side. The clothing on the creature that the statue was made for resembled traditional old robes of the Wind Country from times before the Hidden Villages, perhaps pointing out to the fact that this building or at least the statue itself may have preceded the shinobi times on it's own.
To their right was the door through which they had entered and the seat of the HEAT leader and Ranmaru standing next to him. Above them aproximatly 10 meters higher was a small balcony leading into a darkened corridor where several Suna ANBU stood ready and were monitoring the actions in the area with a watchful eye.
10 Meters behind them a wall and on the opposite end of the battlefield 80 meters in front of them was Souran with the wall 10 meters behind him as well. His puppets were 10 meters in front of himself in a neat line aside from the puppet that was equipped with the flamethrower which was 15 meters in front of the Jounin Chikamatsu and thus 65 meters away from the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Souran would let out an amused and somewhat pleased chuckle when he heard his son reply to his question as he would raise one hand in front of himself "Very well, as you wish...Let's dance!"
The Jounin would say excited and with a snap of his fingers the scarab like puppet would start to move it's multitude of feet at a great speed, clacking noises of it's feet moving about filling the area. The movement of this puppet was a bit different from most puppets that were seen which usually just floated a bit in mid-air suspension on their chakra strings, these puppets seemed to make a point out of it to actually mimick the movement of insects connecting their paws to the ground correctly when moving, but despite this they seemed to loose nothing in speed as the puppet near instantly stood right in front of Mukade, only 5 meters away. Jumping into the air and showing the trio it's underbelly the Fire-type puppet would shoot off 5 sendon, one at each of the trio in order first at Mukade, then at Amaya then at Kazuo. 3 bursts of 5 senbon each. The needles aimed at their palms, feet and one at one of their knees as to avoid lethal spots. But he was clearly pushing it with how hard they'd have to try to survive, and they were just starting. Afther the quick shots the puppet would finish it's backflip and return back to it's feet prior to moving back the 60 meters it had traveled in their direction returning to it's original place. The puppet wouldn't turn around to do so, rather the moving back would happen while the puppet still faced the three aspirant Genin giving it's movements a bit of a creepy vibe. The puppet would remain in place.

[Souran = 3 AP , attach strings for Greceful Puppetry Technique]
[Souran = Sacrifices 6 FCS for puppetry use. = + 12 actions for puppet use. + 12 FCS to all puppets]
[Fire Puppet = 6 AP , Move Fire Puppet 60 meters]
[Fire Puppet = 1 AP , Shoot off Supreme Needle Blaster, 3 bursts of 5 Senbon.]
[Fire Puppet = 6 AP , Move Fire Puppet 60 meters]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Amaya's turn
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 23:53

22-10 chakra = 12 chakra left for Amaya.
Amaya successfully dodges most of the senbon due to their pre-aimed nature which allows the girl to realise the opponent was either toying with them or deliberately taking it easy, however not too easy as in-mid dodge she would still feel one of the sharp metal needles scratching her cheek leaving a small, yet painful scratch across it that gave out some blood.
[Partial hit 1 HP damage for Amaya + Blood, no wound]

Mukade's turn.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 6:03

Mukade watched his farther, and more importantly his puppets, very carefully. While he'd heard of these puppets, and of their functions. he was yet to properly see them in battle, much less this personally. He'd already charged his chakra, and chose to place Kazou's seal on his own puppet, Koe.

His eyes opened wide as the fire puppet flashed forward, Mukade was surprised first that his farther's hands clicked rather then giving the usual wave, or twitching of fingers. This unusual form of manipulation meant judging the movement of his puppets pre-emptively by his hand movements would be difficult, maybe impossible.

The second thing he noticed was the walking movement of the insect like puppet. thought it only lasted for a moment, he found himself remarkably fascinated by it. Weather it had any practical significance or was just for show was something he had no time to put into consideration, as the puppet was immediately upon them. He took to much interest in the puppet's under belly and mechanisms and nearly forgot to dodge the oncoming senbon attack.

He narrowly avoided bumping into Amaya as he watched the fire puppet return to its place. The whole time he'd been watching and studying the puppet, its mechanisms, the formation of the others, and his farther, seeing if he could discern any weaknesses his own experience with puppets might recognise. As his new team mate spoke to him he didn't turn his gaze off of the puppets, though he did listen. His brow furrowed as he attempted to figure out what idea she might be speaking of. with a wriggle of his fingers Koe spoke out, "What? How would that he-" He stopped its speaking, realiseing they had no time to discuss it, particularly with Souran there, "Very well." he finally said in return. He moved his hand behind his back, hiding the movement of his fingers as he prepared to launch Koe forward top speed.

[2 AP: Scan/Study puppets]
[1 AP: Dodge]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 11:22

Dear Mukade,

Thank you for your post, however there are some issues in need of resolving.
For the good part your post is correct, however some of the AP are distributed wrong.
For instance:

• A full dodge action takes up 2 AP, you can do a partial dodge, but that is not recommended in this situation.
  • A skill check works as follows: Per Action spend on skill checks, you can select your intelligence/2 (rounded down) in different skills to check. So if you have and intelligence of 7 like you do, you can select 7/2 = 3,5 = 3 (rounded down) skills to check. In order to move things along I have picked Investigation (general spot check), Puppetry ninjutsu (puppetry check) and empathy (Souran check) for you during this turn.
  • Normally you spend actions to place seals on your puppet, but in the interest op speeding things along I assume you did this during preparation, just before the fight started.
  • Same goes for the attaching of chakra strings. I also assumed you did this before the fight started.
  • Speaking with your voice box costs you 1 AP and X Chakra per round. This was agreed upon during character creation and is to make the flaw an actual flaw. So your puppet has not spoken this round. (so all please ignore the speach from Mukade's puppet.)

These are the main issues.

Please tell me to which parts you attach the seals and how many of the five offered to you and Ayame you have places. Ayame, please tell me the same. There are 5 seals total and each guards a square of 10 by 10 cm for 1 attack. I will assume you both placed them before combat.

Kind Regards,

Blue

========================================================

Skill check:

Investigation: 1 of 3 success
Puppetry: 2 of 5 success
Empathy: 1 of 3 success

Results are not high enough to be PMed, so will be placed below in the flavour text.

========================================================

As Mukade sees the five senbon approach he would see his father pushed him to his limits, but was not trying too hard in doing so. Actually, he was taking it quite easy, even for a training session. It was this fact which actually saved Mukade's life at the moment. If his father really meant it, he would have been dead and he could see the disappointment in his father's face.

Hard hit! Mukade 1 HP damage, left leg has a senbon through it, hurting as hell, reducing PE regen by 1 (from 2) because of a bleed effect.

"Mukade" His father shouted from the other side of the room "I know you will not make me proud, but can you at least make it so I am not ashamed!" Mukade would see the harshness in his father's eyes. He always expected a lot from Mukade, but especially now he had a scratch on his face he did not have this morning at breakfast. Something seemed to sting him about his son's performance particularly, but was it Mukade's fault or because there was another student that did better, which irked him.

Mukade would also see his father was using one of his Jounin rank puppets, but it seemed that some of the parts lacked proper chakra string attachments. Another sign the Jounin was taking things easy on them. He would spot that both claws and most of the tail were made up from hard parts and the main body was a barrel part.
Also he would know that most of the other parts would be stacked full of weapons and traps.
This was mostly an attack based puppet he picked out, compared to for example the defense earth type or the Water trap type.

Kazuo! You're next!
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 11:57

Kazuo turned immediately into a sideways stance, putting his left side forward and presenting a small(er) target. Just like they taught in the academy. He knew the area limitations on his seals, and he hoped this shifted stance would prevent any senbon from passing underneath their range.

1 action: partial dodge
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 12:35

Kazuo would be very lucky indeed, if his opponent wasn't trying so hard to not kill them, he would also have died. Despite the multiple tags on his body.

As it is, a few senbon barely missed his body by mere millimeters as attested to by the one hitting him squarly in the neck, luckily protected by the seal placed there. Was it an accident that seal was hit instead of him? Or was it intended? Did the senbon move away from his throat on the last instance, hitting the carefully placed tag on purpose??

Either way... He barely escaped death and even though his skin was not penetrated, he felt a hard hit on the back of his neck, that surely would leave a bruise. Kazuo would stumble forward a bit by the hard hit, but could quickly regain himself. He was unhurt, but no where closer to his goal.

Souran would turn his back to the three for a moment, to address Guuzou. "Sir, are these really the best in our training? Yes, one is showing some progress with seals, as was noted, the other does seem to be able to do something and the third..." he spoke about his son, though he did not name him, he did clearly mean him by 'the third'. "is already wounded to a degree he could be out of the fight. Should I really continue?"

He sounded bored, no where nearly as motivated as he was while facing Akira. There was hardly a challenge here.

Guuzou simply nodded and looked stern to the trio. "Continue... But take it easy..." It was like the man saw something that Souran could not. In fact. Souran's jaw dropped when he heard the second part. He was already taking it easy.
Ashamed about his son and the others his face turned red with anger, that was often below the surface for him. With an angry gesture of his hand, his puppet flew in to attack once more, this time a different compartment of the puppet opened.

A round ball shot out from the compartment, landing feet before the trio and it exploded. A lot of smoke released from the point of impact, making for a thick smoke screen. Within moments the puppet was hidden from sight as well as Souran.

From within the smoke screen 5 Senbon flew at Kazuo again, this time it seemed like they were fired shortly after one another, 2, 2 and 1 senbon.

Mukade would find that he was targeted by 2 shiruken, straight at his body of mass.

Ayame would find a red hot needle shooting towards him. Only 1 needle, but it seemed that is was glowing to a point where the heat radiating from it, could also damage should it pass by close enough.
(-1 dice when dodging)

Was Souran really taking it easy? It seemed that the attacks were more intense....

Next up:
Mukade,
Ayame,
Kazuo.
Admin. (unless actions demand an earlier response)
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 5:13

Despite his efforts, Mukade winced and let out a small grunt as he felt the thin metal penetrate his leg. The unexpected pain caused him to fight to maintain his footing. He looked down to the senbon though his leg, biting his lip at the blood weeping out around it. He found it somewhat disheartening that the first thought going through his head was a hope that his clothes did not get too much blood on them, though he’d forever keep that momentary thought to himself.

The words his father followed with were ones he was relatively use to, so they were not as hurting as they may have been to others. He felt himself slowly becoming more ashamed of hiself, as though the senbon was transferring his pain into grief.

He had however got a good look at that puppet, information that may be use to him later. Mukade was just about to reach down to remove the Senbon when he heard his father speak

Blue Admin wrote:
Souran would turn his back to the three for a moment, to address Guuzou. "Sir, are these really the best in our training? Yes, one is showing some progress with seals, as was noted, the other does seem to be able to do something and the third..." he spoke about his son, though he did not name him, he did clearly mean him by 'the third'. "is already wounded to a degree he could be out of the fight. Should I really continue?"
Souran’s words stung worse then almost any ninja weapon ever could. Or at least that’s what Mukade felt. His eyes and stance shook, a pained exhale left his body as he stood watching his father, attempting to lower the pleading look his eyes expressed behind the glasses. There were common insults, taunts, and words that his father would give him that deep down he knew were only meant to help him to succeed to do better. But this… with this he felt genuine distaste directed toward him, and why not? He was the only one to have been injured, and he was a "Puppeteer Prodigy" a child of their clan’s second highest family, and the son to one of the strongest ninja in that family. He had a legacy to carry that he could only stumble and topple under, even now he felt his emotions overpowering him. He found his eyes looking down to his feet and his wound

A sick body… weak eyes… no voice, and now, clearly no backbone.

Guuzou wrote:
"Continue... But take it easy..."
What? … Mukade wasn’t sure what to make of that. He looked up and saw the stern expression Guuzou was giving the three of them, but it wasn’t one of bitter resentment like his fath- no… not father… he was Souran, Souran their opponent, their enemy. He glanced to Amaya and Kazou, there was no way he could ever defeat Souran, he’d be dead in an instant if he really wanted him to be. But if they did something he did not expect, and took him by surprise… maybe they could actually do something and maybe… maybe for once he’d be proud.

As the burst of smoke appeared before them his senses were sprang instantly back into action he stared out through the glasses, expecting an attack to come any moment through the smoke, a classic tactic for a tools heavy ninja like they were… THERE!

The two shuriken flew from the smoke, and  he attempted to dodge, flexing his body to twist to the side, following Kazou’s previous example, but moving backwards as he did so, hoping the projectiles would move past his stomach. After that he flicked his wrist, and Koe moved past Kazou’s back and hovered between the two. He began to instruct Koe to speak, though did what he could so that it was in a hushed tone.

"Amaya, I think I understand your plan to get Koe close. I’m going to put all my attenion into getting him to Souran fast, but I may be vulnerable while doing so, if you could do what you can to protect me that’d help. As soon as the smoke clears I’ll be moving him!"

Mukade looked out into the smoke between them and their opponent, remembering distinctly where Souran was, he gave a final movement to his fingers and Koe’s chest compartment opened up, instantly a shuriken launched from the opening, spinning out and through the smoke aimed directly to where Souran had his back to them moments ago.

[Mukade: Dodge 2 AP]
[Koe: Move 1 AP (3m)]
[Mukade: Sacrifices 3 FCS for puppetry use]
[Koe: Move 1 AP (1.5m)]
[Koe: Speak 1 AP]
[Koe: Shiruken 1 AP]
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Nov - 3:13

Grinding his teeth, Kazuo looked into the smoke, unable to see beyond it. He still hadn't been able to so much as put one foot ahead of the other. Fortunately, the screen did reveal the needles coming at him as they left the screen, giving him enough time to make a desperate evasion with shunshin.

1 action: shunshin to the right of souran's last known positon
-5 chakra -1 me
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Nov - 4:17

Amaya:

Amaya would find that her dodge succeeded, mostly because Souran was aiming for one of the clones primarily. She would still feel the heat of the needle, but It would not hurt her. However, two of her clones were hit and they would disperse by the heat emanating from the senbon. It disturbed the image enough to make it fall apart.

Amaya is now the most left on the field, 5m away from the smoke barrier, her two clones would be either side of her. About 1 meter away.

Mukade:
Mukade's dodge would work for the most part, except for a slight scratch. However, this scratch would only hit his PE, not his HP. So no lasting effects apply. He however knows it was a close call and that he would not have been so lucky if he had focused more on his puppets.

Koe would fire his shuriken and the gang would hear a ping as if the shiruken hit a far wall.

Koe would now be positioned about half a meter from the right most Amaya clone.
4,5 meter to the right of that, Mukade would be standing.

Kazuo:
Kazuo would find that his escape wasn't as flawless as planned. Though most of the senbon would miss because of his rapid movement, he would still be hit. Once he was hit on a tag, like it was deliberately aimed for the tag. The other senbon that did hit, left a sharp mark on his cheek, quite a deep gash, leaving the kid with 1 HP damage and the feeling he must be very lucky with just that scratch, it could have ended a lot worse. The hit could have knocked him out combined with the fast movement, but instead it left kazuo quite dizzy.

Kazuo would end up 5 meters to the right of Mukade.

Turn 3:

The trio would notice a bit of quiet for a couple of seconds, then their next test would come out of the smoke. A wave of senbon would run from the right side of the field, towards the left side. (from Kazuo to Ayame clone 1)

The senbon were not aimed towards any one person, but the wave was dense enough for each target (Amaya, clone 1+2, Koe, Mukade and Kazuo) to have one Senbon aimed at them effectively.

About a second after that, a wave of senbon would go the other side, but now on shoulder height. Succesfully targeting each of them with another senbon, except for Koe, clone 2 and Mukade.

Both Mukade and Koe would be targeted by 2 senbon instead of one and Clone 2 was safe from the second barrage.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Nov - 7:23

((I forgot to mention. Two of the protective seals are on Koe. one on either side of the chest towards the shoulders, and if there are enough left, one on Mukade on his upper right arm.))

Remained quiet as he felt the light but noticeable cut. He then grimaced as he heard the sound of his shuriken hitting the wall, the sound sent an ominous feel through his mind. though he expected it, it was still unnerving, particularly as it meant they had no guarantee that Souran was where they last saw him.

He spun his head to the right, noticing the volley of senbon coming in. He flicked his wrist and brought over Koe to move in front and use its bladed hands to block the in coming projectile. as the second wave came in he twisted his body and moved to try and dodge.

Once that was done he instructed Koe to speak quickly. "forget what I said. I can't reach Koe that far..." He was running through as many scenarios in his head as he could. most relying on assumptions he was unwilling to risk... But he HAD to find something. He didn't know what his current team mates where planning. but he could only see two clear options. A full on assault, using clones to distract and confuse so that they could close the distance. and he could get koe in close for Amaya... or one of them could try using this smoke cover to sneak off of the platform and around, taking Souran from behind. He may have 5 puppets to defend with, but he only had one pair of eyes to watch them, and if they used their clones correctly, he'd never even notice...

Though he did recall that leaving the ring counted as disqualification in the academy, could it mean the same here? they where never told so. Plus the platform was only half a meter off the ground, whoever went would need to be especially careful not to be spotted. especially since they could not be certain where Souran was now.

Koe spoke the two plans to Amaya and Kazou as quickly and briefly as he could.

[Mukade: Dodge 2 AP]
[Mukade: Sacrifices 4 FCS for puppetry use]
[Koe: Move 2 AP]
[Koe: block 1 AP]
[Koe: block 1 AP]
[Koe: Speak 1 AP]
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov - 0:28

Kazuo shifted down, going to his stomach to present a much smaller target. Souran's attacks were becoming sloppy, likely because of the smokescreen he'd put up. As it became more and more clear that their opponent couldn't actually see them, Kazuo was hinging his bets on Souran at least expecting the group to stay standing while he peppered them with senbon.

1 action: partial dodge
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov - 1:58

Mukade, Amaya and Kazuo would all succeed in deflecting the incoming attacks. Some had a closer call than others, but all three would survive without a scratch.

The smoke Souran had placed, would make a long wall across the battle field now, separating Souran from the students completely. However... Nothing else would happen... All was quiet from Souran's side, except for the occasional tick tack of little feet across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Nov - 15:21

Mukade's eyes strained to see through the thick smoke in front of them to no avail. He waited for Amaya or Kazuo to reply to his plan but found them both silent. He looked down at Kazuo and even noticed him laying on his stomach... He understood the strategy behind it but... was that really what they had been reduced to? could they not even STAND against Souran any more?

No... he was sick of this... They weren't going to respond, he wasn't going to wait. He was the one that was mute, yet he was the only one who tried to speak.

Suddenly his hands began to move into hand seals, then with a burst of smoke he'd created a single Bunshin clone, and hoped it'd last long enough to maintain his illusion. With that he grabbed onto Koe, releasing his chakra strings and darted to the left, heading straight for the side of the arena, thanking the new shape in smoke allowing this movement rather then heading directly back.

[Mukade: Bunshin no Jutsu 1 AP 2 chakra]
[Mukade: move 6 meters 2 AP]
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Dec - 7:58

While his new position on the floor was relatively undignified, it would certainly serve as an advantage as long as the smokescreen held. Kazuo quickly felt for his reserve of chakra, and noticed that it had run low from one of his earlier maneuvers, so he took their much needed break to restore some of it.

[1 action: restore chakra: 2 pe. 2 me. = 8 chakra, new total 11?]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Dec - 13:05

As the trio moved, they would notice that the smoke became less dense. Not enough to see through, but enough to know it would not last long.
"I grow bored of this, Gouzuu-sama, let them continue and fail in the survival. I tire of this."

Souran's voice sounded bored. As if he was not even trying anymore. "Let's just say I'll train them if they survive the survival challenge and complete their task. As long as they do not die trying.."
The voice drawled, obviously bored for the lack of challenge.

Gouzuu responded with disappointment clearly edging his words. "Souran, End this fight, perhaps I was wrong. If they survive this and the survival mission, then I might be inclined to let them attempt to do missions for us. Else the desert would clean up our mess..."

The next thing that would happen was a finger snap and in direct response to it, the barrier of smoke seemed to ignite. A wall of flame appearing to shoot towards the team. Both Amaya as Mukade, who were now at the edge of the combat arena would not feel threatened by the fire itself, but the heat did scorch. There clones on the other hand would be in harms way. Kazuo, would find the position on the ground a thread as well as the fire shoots quite a bit too close for comfort.

Both the clones and Kazuo would need to safe their own skin somehow.

The fight was drawing to a close and Mukade would see Gouzuu looking at him from the side of the arena, a bit disappointed. Apparently the man was not very impressed what he had seen and without the right communication their flight to the sides might appear as fleeing, but Mukade had a feeling that the old man probably had heard it as he had spoken, just like Souran. As he could hear Souran speaking clearly as well.

So why was the old man so disappointed? All Mukade would know is that the group had one round to impress the commander of HEAT enough for them to continue onto the next part of graduation, with some better odds than just being thrown to the hyena's for food...
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec - 6:44

As he ran, arms stretched out behind him, Mukade grimaced once again at the sound of his father's disapproving voice, he thought little of it at first, the need to be quick in getting out of line of sight before the smoke vanished was all he thought abou-

"Souran, End this fight, perhaps I was wrong."

His eyes went wide, 'WHAT??' he thought, 'we've only been fighting for what... 60 seconds??' He made it to the edge of the platform just in time to turn around and see their half of the fighting field engulfed in sudden flame, destroying their clones and... he didn't know what would happen to kazou... though at least it looked like Amaya made it out.

He looked up to Gouzuu, his before fair and meditated decisions seemed brash and judgemental to Mukade. Had he really been so appalled by their performance that he was already calling it to a close, so soon? His eyes laid on the HEAT leader quizzically and angrily for only a moment before returning to the field. What could he do? did he even have enough time to enact his original plan? ... No he didn't... he didn't have enough time to do barely anything, except...

His hand moved in a flash and pulled Koe out and in front of him, he'd hoped Souran was still distracted by his own boredom and Gouzuu, possibly enough to not fully notice his son... maybe... slightly. He flicked his wrist, attaching his chakra strings to his puppet, then as the puppet floated out of his grasp, he began moving his fingers furiously, instantly Koe's chest compartment opened, and Mukade put everything he could into a complete full on shurrikan attack towards Souran, throwing two other kunai with his free hand, hoping that Amaya would follow suit.

[Mukade: attaches puppet strings 1 AP]
[Mukade: Throw shuriken 1 AP]
[Mukade: Sacrifices all 6 FCS for puppetry use]
[Koe: Throw 6 shurikens 6 AP]
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec - 8:24

Gritting his teeth, Kazuo brought his hands forward for his only real jutsu. The ignition of the cloud means the attack is an aerosol spray. I should be able to use my Mizuame Nabara to create a net that both douses the blast and acts like a moving wall to push it away. With surprising speed, and a number of hand seals removed from the sequence, Kazuo let out a spray of unusually thick water that stuck fast to itself in the air, much like syrup. The blob formed into a sheet as it traveled, indeed acting as Kazuo intended and hopefully stopping the flames from reaching him.

1 action: Starch Syrup capture field, 7 chakra
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec - 11:25

Kazuo:

Kazuo would notice his plan would actually work! Though the fire was not of a chakra nature, the water starch actually cooled it down. The two forces collided in mid air, one blasting from Kazuo, the other seemed a too large a force to be reckoned with easily, where the two met, thick columns of smoke rose, and the air stayed cool behind it.

However, not all went as planned. Though the water did cool, the force of the fire pushed towards Kazuo so hard that no matter how hard he blasted the starch syrup at it, he seemed to be losing against the pushing firestorm. ( 3d10, DC 2, 1 Success)((Partial failure))

The water was pushed closer and closer, until kazuo could feed the stream no longer. Though it was supposed to be a net, the holes were larger than normal, the fire having evaporated the most of it, the heat of the day obviously not helping the technique. As it bore down on Kazuo he would manage to twist his body in such a way, most of his body was free of the crashing technique, with only his right arm and left leg trapped beneath the syrup.

Now he knows what it felt like to be trapped in this technique himself.. Though in the academy, his targets usually were trapped worse.

==================================

Amaya:

Amaya's actions would work, as she activated the note, 17 Amaya's would rise from the ground around her. Everything seemed to go exactly as she planned, until she actually tossed the damned kunai. As the kunai soared towards Souran, the clones shot with it along the blade, but after it had travelled 15m from Amaya, the image started to flicker. Amaya's seemed to disappear, reappear only to be followed by a permanent disappearance. By the time the kunai hit the ground for the first bounce, the last image of Amaya was dwindling to eventually disappear like his 16 counterparts.

The effect however was almost the same as Amaya intended, Souran bend down to look at what had come his way from the student and barked out a laugh as he saw what the young girl had intended. This however did distract him somewhat.
"So, you do have a little bite to your bark, young lady. Not that much, but more than we perhaps expected."

===========================

Mukade:

The first projectiles Mukade threw went wild, he was clearly more focused on the actions of his Puppet than on those he threw himself. Bouncing on the floor far before they reached Souran.

The Shuriken that he shot with Koe however were more effective. At least, they reached Souran. The first was blocked by Souran, but Mukade could not exactly see what he was deflecting the Shurikens with. The same was for the next two shots. It was at least made of metal. Judging by the reflective nature of the thing.

The next shuriken, Souran actually dodged by bending down to inspect the kunai, making it shoot over his head. The next was indeed aimed for his upperbody again, but then in his bend down state. But at that moment, Souran moved upright again, narrowly miss being hit again. It was like the man was toying with them. He used the kunai to block the final Shuriken, saying his words to Amaya. But right after he continued to talk to Mukade.

"Hmmm... Perhaps... yes perhaps you are not as big a failure as I said before..." This, Mukade knew, was great praise coming from his father... Or at least, the biggest praise he had gotten in the last couple of months... Was his father ill?
"What do you guys say to two more rounds? You have "earned" a little extension to your execution. So to say...." With those words, Souran ran forward 40 meters towards the kids, now only being, 40 meters away from them, in the center of the arena...

The only problem was.......

Where is the fire puppet......
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 5:56

It took Mukade a moment to figure out what Amaya was doing. Though as the clones appeared he understood fully, and found himself silently congratulating such a good idea Though even as his shuriken where arriving at Souran it was apparent her idea failed. Mukade was also not in the least bit surprised to see each of his projectiles effortlessly blocked or dodged by their opponent. It was of cause still disappointing. He was somewhat relieved to notice kazou was alright, though he couldn't yet take the time to figure out how he accomplished such a feat.

Mukade released Koe and widened his eyes as he heard his father's words... it wasn't a "compliment" per say, but it was some of the most kind words the man had sent his direction for some time. Recalling anything kinder at all in fact was... difficult.

'Two more rounds?' he thought to himself, 'well... hopefully I can do something with that...' Mukade had not yet noticed the missing puppet, as he was to eager to not only make use of their new time, but to impress his father even further. He quickly drew from his packs his nin wire and two shuriken. He drew what he'd hoped was enough wire, tied both ends to the shuriken, then aimed, and threw both, the one in his right arm aimed to the area between Amaya and his father, while the left one went around the other side of the group made of Souran and his puppets. if this went correctly, Souran would not only have to dodge, but also make each of his puppets dodge as well, otherwise risk one getting ensnared... wait... where was the fire one???

[Mukade: attach wire to shuriken 1 AP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran   Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mukade, Amaya, Kazuo vs Souran
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next