Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 2:14

torame would be deeply in trouble answering the question about what sauce would go better with the chicken sandwich

(skip this part if you dont want to read bullshit xD)
Torame thinking: "bbq sauce sure is good.., but with chicken i dont know... maybe mayonese would go better? nha there is no way bbq sauce can be beaten by a simple mayonese... but mayonese is the most used sauce, maybe thats for a reason.... maybe its cheap and easy to produce... what if that means that they dont realy care what is in there as long as if its cheap and got the same taste... most cheap stuf is very chemical... and mostly they are bad for your health..... but not if you take it in small doses... but still what if you get slowly poisoned by mayonese.. which things would happen to you, maybe you lose memory, or start go insane and KILL people!!! OMG OMG OMG, i'll never eat mayonese again!!"

back in the real world
"bbq sauce, sensei, definitely bbq sauce" because of his long thinking prosses he missed everythig that happend with nomaru and did not notice she was gone already
" ow, uhm sure, kinda mission hungry right now" he said to houtarou and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 5:15

Mission hungry huh... Yeah, he was too. He was definitely looking forward to it for some extend. But they weren't complete now were they? Not all of team #3 was here...
Something just didn't feel right...

Torame-san, follow me quickly! (Torame's choice) He said while he started running towards Nomaru. She was nearly out of his sight but he could still see her in the distance. Haruki, Junko, come with me! The rest of you, stay here, I'll be right back! Haruki was an excellent tracker and Juunko was extremely fast. They'd certainly come in handy if he'd want to catch up to her.

He hardly knew why he ended up running after Nomaru anyway. He figured he'd just want to ask her where she was really going. Maybe trying to get her with him in a peaceful manner. Sora would probably just end up dragging her with them anyway, and that would probably not be quite as peaceful...

He ran after Nomaru trying to catch up, with Haruki and his nose leading the way, and Junko easily keeping up with them. For Junko, Houtarou and Haruki running for them pretty fast was really slow for him. The dog had excellent speed and stamina.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 7:20

As the trio was running to Nomaru knows where, they would suddenly run into a Sora, Unfortunately for Nomaru, if she decides to change direction, she would find another Sora in the direction, this one eating a Mayonaise and BBQ sauce Sandwich, 50/50 down the middle. Seeming to really enjoy it. A third Sora would come up from behind and was actually the Sora they had seen before and lastly, from the final side a fourth Sora appeared. Whom was actually just relaxing on a bench.

"Aaahhh Nomaru-chan, good to see you are so active! " He smiled devilishly "It means you are ready for the mission, no?" Giving her no route to escape Sora dispelled his 3 bunshin. Leaving only the real one with the sandwich. With a full mouth he would say "Then you would want to use your energy for the mission i think, yes, i think it is a good idea for Nomaru-chan to take the lead for this first mission."
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 12:13

As Houtarou, Junko and Haruki kept running after Nomaru, who had turned a corner, suddenly Sora appeared before them.

Sora-sensei, what's the deal? Should I stay out of it...? He asked.
He waited for Sora to reply but he suddenly dissapeared and a little cloud of smoke was all that was left.
''A bunshin!!'' He thought. ''What was up with that?''

This situation is getting weirder and weirder. Let's continue guys! Haruki, lead the way!
Houtarou would continue running after were he had seen Nomaru, and turned the corner he had seen her turning too.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 13:09

Nomaru would pretty much almost bump into Sora, but she was just in time to avoid the boy-child-sensei. She turned around again and without even noticing the other Sora she bumped into him. He was eating. Of course he was.
He's eating... Are you fuckin kidding me? It was such a perfect and beautiful day. Why did people have to fuck it up for her to begin with?
'Yeah... Sure, whatever,' she replied to his comment about her being so active and if she was ready for the mission. Nomaru realized that if she had not run to the Hokage tower, but her usual hiding spot she had found with Yukari, Chin and Nabe she would have been fine. Nobody ever goes there anyway.
Her hiding spot was a cute little cottage at the edge of the village. Nobody ever came there, because there where loads of bushes around it and it had been there since before the war and been empty since before the war. It was perfect. Good on rainy days, because it gave a proper form of shelter and it was kinda nice. There even was some furniture in it that was usable. She spend so many rainy days there, smoking, drinking, laughing and playing poker. On sunny days they just sat outside in the 'garden.' The garden had tall grass and it being surrounded by threes gave it enough shade.

'The... lead?' Nomaru got out of a stream of thoughts about the weather and how stupid people always happened on the best days. Days that where meant for doing nothing. 'What is that shitty mission anyway?' She gave being the leader a bit of thought. It meant she could practically do nothing, while bossing Torame and Hachiko around. That didn't sound too bad. Though... She first wanted to hear about the mission.
She pressed the sunglasses closer to her eyes, grabbed the bottle from her bag and took another sip. All fucking day Yukari and Nabe had been in her head and she felt shitty, lonely and just wanted to sleep some more.
That fucking dream. Why did that dream had to happen? She got a small shiver, thinking about it again. She had been free from nightmares for a month! A full month. Nomaru almost thought she was over the loss of her best friends, who had given her the best three years of her life. But noooo! She had to be stuck in shitty nightmares and an empty feeling. Nomaru hated it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 9:20

(please dont assume directly that i follow houtarou. i did not react to his post, i will just play along this time.)

"Torame, follow me quickly!" Houtarou said to him and ran away. The boy was confused, like houtarou said something completely random to him, actualy it was kind of random. The first thing that came to his mind was "Defaq?".

He was confused and did not run after Houtarou in the first place, instead he walked the opposite direction to look for Sora but after a few quick scans over the place where Sora was just a few seconds ago Torame realised he was gone.

"Defaq?" he was completely confused about the situation and desided that he should not loose everybody of his team so started looking for Houtarou again who had reached the end of the street in the meen time.

(Torame's brain: yo, you do realise that he will have to take a turn and then it will be hard to follow him because he is out of sight, do you?)

when he realised it Houtarou was turning into a side street. only then it hit him,"fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Torame runned after his comrade at superspeed had a hard time not bumping into anyone. when he reached the street where Houtarou had turned he saw him turning into another street already. he kept chasing.

"gHUUUUU pffffffff.. hi" Torame caught up to the others and was out of breath..
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 16:42

Please forgive me my misinterpretation, I thought thet houtarou meant that Torame and he had communicated OC that Torame would follow, with his (Torame's choice) OC remark. My apologies.

As they are all assembled, Sora would grin at the enthusiasm that Nomaru was showing, but he knew it would soon fade. She was not the only one that could play tricks on the mind.

"Normally we would see the Hokage-sama and the Council in order to receive a mission, however, unfortunately today they are a bit busy with the after effects of something that happened yesterday." He looked at the trio for a moment, but his eyes seemed to linger just a bit longer on Torame. "Today is an easy mission, because I want to learn each of your qualities. This does not mean we will not have to give our all on it. I expect each and everyone of you to show me what you can do." He looked at Nomaru more often than the others "Not doing so could put the lives of your teammates in danger. And that is something I will not allow you to do."

Sora was more serious than he had been since they have met him and he definitely showed a different side to him now. He was serious and with this way of acting, he seemed to change his entire appearance. Though he was not much older as the trio, the years were now visible on him and the experience had definitely touched him.

He thought back on all the team members he has lost in the years and the price showed. Could he still remember them all? Off course he could, some were only teammembers briefly, but they had died non the less. There was that Hatake boy right before the Chuunin Exams, there were Haruka Kiru and Yuuma Rokurou as well, they both died due to tricks of ROOT, the first being a prodigy of ROOT, the latter having the Kyuubi sealed in him. So many lives lost because he had failed or slacked... He would not loose any of these three under his wing!

He snapped out of it and he immediately seemed younger again, "So!, what are we to do then?!" He laughed as the group stood before them, knowing that not everyone on the team would be excited. "Hatake Kendra-san," which Houtarou would know as the Kennel Master at the Hotake Compound, "Has fallen ill unfortunately and he was looking for a team to walk a few dogs for her. Well, Nomaru-chan here will take the lead for this mission like I said." And with a grinn he tossed a roll of little bags her way "So it will be her job to make sure there is no dog poop where it should not be. As well as guiding you two to make sure no dogs escape." Silently he added, and it will be my job to make sure Nomaru does not escape...

"The mission should take about an hour, should everything go well. Any Questions?!"

OC Sidenote:
Houtarou would know the kennel would house puppies and breeder dogs, not yet assigned to young Hatake and also the dogs that were left behind when the owners went on missions with a select team of dogs, and others remain to be summoned by their respective owners.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 4:49

'Sup?' Nomaru mumbled as Torame arrived. Not soon after Sora got into some short of high spirit, which to her just made it seem like he tried to be an adult. Still, she couldn't take it too serious after his pathetic performance yesterday. She still was a bit butthurt over how he treated her. First knocking her out after she figured it was a Genjutsu. This only proved to her how much of a bad loser he was. All she had to do was a Kai on the area and it would be over. Next putting her into another stupid genjutsu and then telling her she did all this for nothing and would have passed anyway. And the last thing he managed to piss her off with was almost forcing her to well... Forcing her to tell her whatever her problem was, while she had nothing to say to him. That kid was so bad with girls.

Sora continued his speech. Nomaru raised her eyebrow and tried to let it into her thick skull. Did he really just say she had to walk dogs and she had to guide her teammates to make sure no dogs would escape. Oh, and on top of that she HAD TO PICK UP THE SHIT OF THE DOGS?
'Sorry, WHAT?' Nomaru yelled, pressing her sunglasses almost in her nose with one hand, crushing the bottle of gin with her other. 'I am not going to pick up anyone's shit. No way. No, no, no! Hachiko can do it. He's got experience with dogs and any disgusting thing coming out of them.'
Nomaru herself never walked her own dog anyway. Mainly because she didn't feel like it, but if she really had to she just walked to some playground at the end of her street and let her dog shit there. Enough grass over there anyway.

Nomaru gave the Hatake a look of desperation. It wasn't a very honest one, but she even took off her sunglasses so she could look him in the eyes. She looked tired and she knew that. The sunlight was hurting her eyes, but it was worth it. Her face, she made it seem like she had no idea what to do and as if she was about to start to cry. Why did she have to do this? She wasn't even trained to do this shit. Hachiko was, not she. Was this Sora's revenge on what happened this morning? Nomaru took another huge sip from her gin and another. She ended up gulping down half of the bottle.
The past three days every day had been the worst day so far. Then again: how bad could walking a few dogs be? She tried to recall if anyone had ever told her anything about the dogs. Her Hatake never did. They didn't really talk about shinobi-stuff. They'd just spend a lot of time together and stayed in bed whenever they could. The only thing he told her was that the Hatakes had dogs and a lot of them.
This was bad. She didn't know anything about dogs at all. She did see a documentary on wolves once a few years ago, but nothing which could really help her. Her headache was gone and replaced by some annoyance and the urge to punch Sora in the manhood.

[note: Nomaru is trying to use her Persuasion (C rank) on the Hatake. If admin thinks a roll is needed, please do, but so far I'm leaving it up to Hachiko]
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 5:56

Houtarou listened as Sora gave them their assignment. He had hoped on something with a little more action, but that would probably come later... It was kind of an anticlimax as he had looked forward to a mission so much though. But maybe this was some kind of assignment which trains you secretly while not knowing it! He had once seen this movie about some fighting kid who would just take off and put on his jacket, and his sensei actually trained him that way without him realising it! Maybe that was it! Or maybe not... But he figured he'd assume it was, as it'd motivate him a bit more to do the to him known but somewhat tedious work.

Also, he'd help Hatake Kendra-san. He didn't know her very well, but he certainly knew who she was and she was supposed to be a kind hearted woman. He'd only be happy to help someone out, especially a fellow dog liker!

And not only was it only an hour, he had experience. Heck, he had 8 dogs, of course he did! He walked with them all the time! It didn't seem quite as bad when he thought about it. He'd just think about awesome stuff while doing the work.

Nomaru did not seem quite as optimistic as he was though... She looked at him like she was about to cry. ''I guess for a teenage girl who's never really been in touch with dogs to not like walking with them for a lot time, picking up their poop at the same time.''

Being filled by positive energy, Houtarou spoke.
Nomaru-san, don't worry. You just walk the dog, and I'll pick up whatever comes out of it, haha! He hoped she would calm down not having to do that, and maybe stay in their team too. Maybe this would even strengthen the team bonds, doing something for each other!
Alright Sora-sensei, with my experience, we'll get this done in a minute, haha! A small grin appeared on his face.
Anyway, how many dogs do we have to walk? Glad to be able to help Hatake Kendra-san!
He looked at his own dogs.
Well guys, guess we'll go for our own walk too huh? Just make sure when these buddies of yours pollute the streets, you notifiy me so I can get rid of it!

He turned bag to his sensei and teammates. So... shall we go and get it over with? Walking with doggies really isn't so bad you know! he tried to encourage his teammates.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Tue 14 Jan - 6:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstanding, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 7:04

"yeah, lets do this!!!" Torame said it with false enthousiasm, "i realy like getting rid of dogshit because that will train me!... Seriously sensei? what use is there in this so called "mission", we are shinobi you know, we should be getting stronger so we can protect the people in this village, this wont happen by just walking dogs."
Torame hoped for a good explanation of Sora because he did not like to do things without any reason.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 22:36

The kids would see something they had not yet seen before. As they talked and complained, Sora would start to loose his relaxed attitude bit by bit. Eventually dropping the last few bites of his sandwich. Calmly and quietly he would start to speak, there was no sign of his childlike happy voice, his  friendly demeanor or the happy eyes, they had all gone.

"I see I have made a mistake..." The boy would say softly, but well audible for all members in his team "Houtarou-kun, please stand beside me, this is not for you."

Sora would turn to face both complainers so they would both be right in front of him. He continued in a cold hard voice. "You see, you guys are my first team and I need to learn as well. I tried to be a friend, one that would teach you, perhaps at times they would be hard lessons, but I would guide you on your path to being great shinobi. I see now I was wrong to do so. You have no respect and you think only of yourselves."

Sora's voice would grow even harder as he continued. "I have not fought and nearly died for Konohagakure almost half of my life, while losing friends and family to keep you safe in your beds, in order for You to make a mockery of the shinobi World.. I might be young, perhaps too young to be your sensei, but I have done my part for you already."

Darkness seemed to grow around them, like a cloud moved in front of the sun. "We have been at peace for as long as your shinobi careers, you do not know war and the effects it has on a person, be glad you can have an easy introduction to your shinobi life. My first mission involved half of Konohagakure to be destroyed! So Torame-chan... the first use of this mission is to respect the trust others place in you. Kendra-san and the Hatake's trust and pay you to perform this task. And even if it a small task, I do not think you are ready for it with such an attitude. The shit you will pick up, is the shit of dogs that have meant more for Konohagakure than you have. At the moment most of those dogs have bled for your safety. Your job is to complete missions you are ready for. And trust me, having such an attitude will not convince the Hokage to trust you with anything better. This is your very first mission, be glad he trusts you with this much..."

After this he would round upon Nomaru. "And you!" he would face her, seemingly unfazed by her beauty and not to be distracted in any way. "You are too spoiled for your own good Nomaru-chan. If their is something you do not like, you get someone else to do it for you. Well I have news for you young girl," and at that point Sora did seem older than she and the years would show, not years of age, but years of experience and hardness. Something well hidden during his previous interactions with the team. "You need to grow up and be a woman. Lives will be dependent on you and I will not let your slacking be the cause of the death of either of these two. Suck it up and be a real woman for once, instead of a spoiled little brat!"

His voice was filled with anger now, as he looked at Torame and Nomaru together again. "Now, you two have a choice, you can either grow up and do what you are told without complaining, or you can go back to the academy and we will see if you are old enough in a year or so." Sora would glance at Nomaru for a second. "And don't think you will be able to skip school, because both of you will be escorted to and from school from this day on, until you show that you are old enough to get there by yourself. And each day you do not attend school, will be a week longer before you graduate." The trio would know that Sora did not make an empty threat. He could and would send them back to the academy, the toughness in his voice was like a promise to the both of them.

"So what will it be, grow up or be a spoiled kid? You can walk away now, that is your choice and I will not stop you, but don't forget to set your alarm for school then, someone will be there to pick you up and they will not care if you are dressed or not before taking you to the academy."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan - 5:31

post deleted

Last edited by Uchiha Torame on Mon 20 Jan - 22:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : agreed with admin)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan - 11:36

@ Torame,

This is not the place nor the way.
But seeing you want to discuss this in public instead of through PM, I have responded in the discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 11:06

[Alright, I have already told my teammates this, so no surprise there...]

Another lecture... Nomaru rolled with her eyes, but she definitely wasn't planning on giving in. She just felt too good to pick up dog shit. Besides: he must have been bluffing there, the part were she would be picked up from her house and escorted to school. It all just made her laugh. She pressed the sunglasses on her face. Is this boy for real?
A grin would appear on her face. She just found a way out of her situation. Her situation of not being a Genin. This was all perfect. She could just fail school for the rest of her life and take the weekend shifts at her dads store, make some money and go live with her grandmother, or something.
How was this boy trying to be all grown-up all of a sudden? When she had just met him, she could imagine them being friends at some point. Like with Chin or Nabe: he seemed to have the same attitude towards the whole shinobi-thing, but it was probably all a lie. He was so fucked up inside.
'You are a sad, little creature Sora. So well uhm... Since I'm not planning on picking up any shit today I'm just saying: screw you guys, I'm going home.' As she started to walk away she would turn around one more time. 'Hachiko, good luck.' Nomaru gave him a bright smile. She finally found a way out of all this. It truly made her happy. She could now focus on important things, like becoming a part of Nomaru Records, her dads store. 'You're a good guy. I hope you will be able to change the world, I really do. Make it a good place and give it your all!' She blew him a kiss and looked at Torame. 'And for you... You're still a little shit, but I hope you'll manage to become less of a little shit some day.' She smiled and walked towards another random direction. No going home for any time soon, she would go grab some beers and go to that place. It seemed like the best of plans anyway. What else would she have to do on such a lovely day with no friends...?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 23:14

"Sorry sensei.. i meant no disrespect to the Hatake but my thoughts when you said mission were more like: escort people, fight bad guys. But walking dogs is more of a chore than a mission, but that's okay, i used to walk dogs too sometimes, though the uchiha is more a cat clan" he smiled awkwardly, hoping that his sensei would at least get a little less angry with him.

When he heard Nomaru said she was leaving, Torame couldn't help it but grin, of all girls he had met she was the worst by far, in fact they all were ugly, selfish and dumb, but she... no she just smashed all those concepts and gave a new meaning to them. "Bye Nomaru"
she turned around and told Torame he was a little shit, "oh, thank you, i gues i will as long as i remind myself of how big of a shit you are, i'll surely try and not become like you!"
not realy caring if she heard it he turned around and said to Houtarou and Sora "let's help Hatake Kendra then!"
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 5:17

(Let's all just have fun and enjoy it. Smile It's al cool, although I suppose my input is quite useless...)

While Sora was lecturing Torame and Nomaru, Houtarou felt a little bit bad. Yes he had had a more positive attitude to the mission, but he understood his teammates dissapointment (Empathy: C), and felt bad seeing his teammates scolded while he and his dogs were just standing there.

What made him feel much worse though was Nomaru's reaction. SHE WAS ACTUALLY LEAVING?!
He secretly did really appreciate what she told him though... He figured he'd just speak his mind about her. Give his opinion on what he had learned about her. She was going anyway.
Thanks Nomaru... Thank you! I know this is not the life you want to life, so I won't run after you this time. But I do hope that you will find happiness in the life you choose to live.
Houtarou was still sure she was a good person on the inside, regardless of the attitude she showed on the outside. But he was just an idealistic optimist like that. He always had been.

As Nomaru was walking away he turned to Torame. Relax Torame, she's actually leaving, don't give her such a bad feeling about it. This just isn't what she want. We'll probably find a new teammate, and we can make an awesome shinobi team, grow stronger, and become a force of good in the world!

He kept silent for a few seconds, while looking a final team at his leaving team member.
So... Are we going to get to work Sora-sensei? Or did the mission now lose its purpose...?

Meanwhile all of the dogs were sitting behind the group doing their own thing. Daichi was the only one listening to the conversation, but then again, he always did.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 19:44

Sora would not give her a second glance as the girl would walk away. "Nomaru-chan, don't forget to set your alarm clock. I will see you tomorrow morning at daybreak to get you to school. You'll be getting each and every lesson you ever skipped. You might even learn something."

It was not so much a last ditch effort, but a promise, Sora did not care about it anymore, He would rather focus on the two remaining student, because Nomaru's decision would have a mayor impact on them as well.

His anger towards Torame lessened a bit and the two boys would know that Sora's anger was to the biggest part provoked by Nomaru. "There is something you should know Torame-kun." he calmly started to explain, "All missions we do are chores, whether it is a S-rank criminal we hunt down or dogs that need to be walked. We as shinobi supply a service to whomever is willing to pay, that is how we make money for the village and how we have the money to keep our country and the village safe. The shinobi are the main economic force of the village, it is a million ryõ business. Not everything has to be about training or improving yourself, that is why we have training sessions. However we as Jounin will always try to teach you a lesson if we can or use the opportunity to learn something about you. This is your very first mission, you cannot seriously believe that the hokage would trust a newly formed team with a big mission, no, he likes to test the water as well before going in.

In this case the lesson would have been Teamwork, but alas, that is not going to happen. "

Sora looked at his two remaining teammembers with some sort of a melancholic feel.
"I do not think it will work Houtarou-kun, it still needs to be done off course, but I will have to meet with the Hokage to prepare the academy for your return. So he'll probably give the mission to another team. It is still early enough for that."
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 3:04

Houtarou listened as Sora was explaining the stuff about missions and the ninja business, and would not occasionally.

Then Sora spoke: "I do not think it will work Houtarou-kun, it still needs to be done off course, but I will have to meet with the Hokage to prepare the academy for your return. So he'll probably give the mission to another team. It is still early enough for that."

T-They were going back to the academy?! They wouldn't be able to just get a new member?! Houtarou didn't quite understand the process.

S-So... We're going back to the.. academy? His face expressed dissapointment and sadness. He had been so happy that he'd finally become a ninja, and he needed to go back to the academy now without doing anything? He was curious as to what Sora would say next.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 3:49

"wow wow wow. wait. our return? like me and houtarou? so we will have to do exams again and all of that? but the hokage himself told me i graduated?!" panic knocked on Torame's mental door, but instead for it to wait politely till his brain would open it blasted the door away and walked in like it was easy stuf.
torame sat down on the ground tucked his knees in wraped his arms around them and started wigling back and forth"bad nightmare, bad nightmare, go away, i dont like you...." he wanted to graduate so bad and now someone just said he had to go back to the accademy because... wait.. because of what?
he stopped wigling and losened his grip on his legs:"why do we have to go back to accademy, sensei?" he looked at Sora hoping he would answer it.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 4:54

Nomaru didn't even hear Sora's speech, instead about Hachiko and Torame going back to the academy. Instead she wandered around town a bit, got her hands on some beers and moved on, ending up at a place she usually avoided. Even though she had her big mouth and fake confidence she felt like an emotional wreckage most of the time. Nomaru had spent the most of her days alone since the death of both Yukari and Nabe. She kept up that fake smile, pretending like she was ok. Sure, in a way she was still moving forward, but to her it felt like the same kind of logic saying: "if you fall on your face you're still moving forward."
She found herself in front of Inuzuka Yukari's grave, opened a beer and poured it over the grave. "I figured we could celebrate me getting out of being a Genin," Nomaru muttered. She sat down in front of it and opened a beer herself. Nomaru always felt like having conversations on her own when she got there, imagining all three of them still alive, telling them about the past three days. 'So yeah, that about sums it up,' Nomaru muttered. 'And it still sucks, because now I have to get back to the acadamy, or something. That Uchiha-twat said something about school tomorrow, but fuck him. Tomorrow is a Sunday...'
'And Sunday is a day for sleeping,' she heard the voice of Yukari say in her head. Whenever she got to the graveyard she felt like they're still with her, sometimes...
Nomaru put up a sad smile. She missed her friends, she missed them dear... 'I should probably tell my grandma I failed, she will die from laughter...'
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 22:31

Sora looked at both of "his" students direly, before continuing, "Yes, you both will go back as well. There are no two man Genin teams, either the team works as a whole, or they do not work at all. You will be placed in a graduation class of student that might have graduated their exams before the Hokage, but do not have a team yet. Unlike Nomaru-chan, who is far from ready. After a few months we will have a new group of graduates ready, and you will be redistributed and grouped with a new sensei most likely. You might even end up in different teams from each other. "

Sora eyed each of his students, clearly considering his next course of actions. "You guys have a choice now, you can either spend the day freely, or you can tag along, perhaps I can give you a lesson in one thing or another."
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 4:58

So a few more months it'd take... He might've been dissapointed initially, but as always Houtarou would look at the bright hopeful side of things.

Oké. He said. Oké, I get it. A few more months, it isn't that long, and even though I really want to become a shinobi, imagine what I could do in these few months... I could do some stuff that'd put me at an advantage when I get back into a team... Like training myself, studying important stuff, thinking of new strategies with Daichi and my other friends, etc... Same goes for Torame. We both already passed our test. We pretty much know all of the academy theorie, although I personally might want to pay some attention to the genjutsu lessons... He ended with an emberassed little smile.
Talking about the positive things gave Houtarou some new energy, and it soon after seemed as if he hadn't heard the for him bad news at all.
He figured he should answer Sora's question now about tagging along or taking a day off.
Ha, I didn't prepare myself for today for nothing! If you don't mind, I'll gladly tag along. I feel like I could learn plenty of interesting stuff from a jounin. You may be only a year older than me in age, but we differ far more years on some other stuff... I acknowledge that. So... I'm ready. Houtarou said with an energetic grin. You coming too Torame?! This doesn't end here! Things may have been postponed a little bit, but our journey has only just begun, and who knows how much stronger we'll already be when we get back into a team?!

The dogs all barked a few times, as if they were encouraging Houtarou and themselves. Daichi didn't, but a relieved smile would be hidden under his fur.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Fri 24 Jan - 5:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 5:52

by hearing he had to go back to accademy because of Nomaru he got a little angry, but yeah sensei was right he had never heard of a 2 man shinobi team. Torame sighed and looked at Houtarou and then at sensei
"i always like to learn new things, so let's walk some dogs" he said and smiled, not faking it this time.
then a brilliant idea popped up in his mind, "Houtarou, why won't we train together in these months? We can learn a lot, because we are kind of different." then Torame kept quiet for a second and another idea popped up, Sensei?, could you help sometimes with our training? maybe something with genjutsu, because we both don't know much about that."
Torame knew Houtarou would accept, but was not sure about Sora, he might have some things to do
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 9:28

''Houtarou, why won't we train together in these months? We can learn a lot, because we are kind of different.''

Mmm, that was a pretty good idea. Torame surely was a talented young man, and training/sparring together could certainly be beneficial to the both of them. Not to mention there was quite a chance they'd end up together again, so they'd be able to, maybe even, think of some interesting combos?!

Sounds like a good idea Torame-san. Got some ideas already!
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 12:27

Sorry guys, things are taking a bit longer to close down the other topics.
This topic is closed down and I am almost closing down the topic of Team Sakena.

I will soon open the primary CP dividing topic.
Please have a couple days more patience.

Thnx,

Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next