Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team #2: Suspect bombing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

Team #2: Suspect bombing Empty
PostSubject: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeSun 18 May - 23:05

With her way too high standards she had seen how her new team had passed the first test. For some unknown reason she had expected to see more. Especially from her nephew. Nara Shikataro. The boy wasn't really her nephew, but she looked at him that way, visiting his mother at least two times a week. The woman had seen the boy grow up and now...

Then there was the Yamanaka girl. Shy, an unpolished diamond still covered with dirt. She had no idea what she was capable of and she had to admit it: the girl could use some more dynamite in her personality.
Last there was the Uchiha boy, who could do amazingly high ranked jutsu for a nine year old. An Uchiha prodigy, much like a mini-Sora. But seeing this boy, who still had to hit puberty... She couldn't find it very intimidating, rather cute.

Since the woman had been too busy making preparations and filling in forms for the test her students would get, a teacher had told the children to meet up in front of the east gate of Konoha at 9:00 AM. They had to bring water, lunch and a small bag to put it in. When the students arrived they would see a malformed woman in a black body suit with a camo-raincoat on. The woman had scars showing on every visible part of her body, but the biggest scar was running across her face. Anyone with a bit of medical knowledge would recognize them as burning scars. She was standing in front of an Akamichi woman and an Uchiha male, two other Jounin she had asked to help her with the students. All of them are in their thirties.

Team #2: Suspect bombing Photo10

It was a rainy, rather stormy day. Summer was definitely over, the days got a lot colder and winter was on it's way, this much was clear.The weather report had said there was a small possibility it would clear up later in the afternoon, but there was still a 60 percent chance it would continue raining. The perfect day for a Genin exam!

The woman and the two other Jounin stood in front of a car, looking much like a Jeep, made for heavy terrains. 'Shikako, are... Are you sure you should drive?' the Akamichi woman asked. She had blonde hair and looked very uncomfortable by the idea of the woman driving.
'What do you mean? "Are you sure you should drive?" Of course I am!'  the woman spoke with a loud voice. 'I am sure I am very capable of doing so!' She looked very proud by her achievement.
'Hebi-kun and I were just thinking maybe it was better if one of us would drive because..-' the Akamichi tried.
The Uchiha - Hebi - next to her nodded. There was an awkward silence from his side and then pointed towards the arriving student(s).
'Shikako,' he spoke with his deep voice.
'Don't be stup... We'll continue this discussion on the Island!' She looked at the arriving student(s) and smiled. It was daring, almost scary but not quite. She put her hands in her waist and seemed like a very confident woman. Her black hair currently in a ponytail, in her ears the earrings a Nara wears. "Welcome! I see you were able to find it?"

[A PM has been send to Nara Shikataro]
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 2:06

The young Yamanaka girl approached the gate and was surprised to see three Jounin standing there. Why three? Wasn't this supposed to be just another test? They weren't going to go on a seriously dangerous mission, right? RIGHT!? She bit her lip and kept hiding the upper half of her face under her hoodie and black raincoat. Her green hair was neatly tucked away, so it wouldn't get wet from the rain.

Yorukasa looked up at the woman who spoke to her and was horrified by the sight of the burn scars. She must've gone through hell and back to be able to get that scarred. There were also the earrings, which would make her one if the Ino-Shika-Cho clans. Judging from her posture and hair, she had to be a Nara. Either that, or she just happened to wear similar earrings because she liked them. Yorukasa's mind almost didn't register the Jounin's words as it was too busy processing this new information. "Y...yes, ma'am," she said softly and looked down, her eyes hidden.

What was going on? Why was that car there? Why were there three Jounin? Why weren't the others there yet? Was this a mission? It couldn't be. Academy students don't get send out for missions, especially not ones requiring three Jounin to be present. Guys...hurry up...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 5:43

A few moments later Torame arrived he saw the girl with green hair, and remembered vaguely that he had a little conflict with her a few months back, something with a huge hat.. 'ah never mind' he thought and approached the 3 jonin and the girl with the green hair.

"a Good morning to you all" he looked around and quickly and memorized the faces, he didn't know only Hedi, a clan member and the Girl with the Green hair... 'what was her name again.?' he searched his brain to find anything but he found nothing of use, he only figured out she was a Yamanaka.

"so, what is the plan for today?" he asked not to anyone in particular, but he wanted to see who was in charge, obviously he or she would answer, and most likely also be their teacher.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 6:28

Shikataro trotted through the rain in his brown camo rain coat. He really didn't like rainy weather. It messed up his aim and shadows became harder to see. As he came up to the group of jounin, which was unusual by itself.
"AUNTIE KO!!" I didn't expect you of all people to seem me off.
He smiled at Yorukasa but that changed to a puzzled look when he looked at Torame. The last time he had seen the Uchiha at the genin exams was rather unusual as well.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 9:47

As the students one by one arrived the burn scarred woman's eyes grew bigger, big of joy. Her smile however were rather sadistic. As the students arrived shortly after each other, to her biggest surprise she felt Shikataro was acting like a retard. Sure, in the Nara household he was her nephew. But here... ''What the hell do you think you're doing? What do all of you think you're doing?!' the woman shouted towards all three of her students, making a rather serious face. Slowly she walked towards the Yamanaka. 'Did your parents never tell you it is impolite to mumble in front of people?!'

Slowly she walked towards Shikataro and looked him in the eyes. 'Shikataro, didn't your dad tell you I was going to be your Sensei? Show a little respect. If not to me, to the other Jounin. This is basic Academy knowledge. From now on you will call me Nara-Sensei or Ma'am. Are we clear?!' The woman shortly looked at the Yamanaka and her nephew. 'I require twenty push-ups from each of you for your sign of disrespect and a bit of a warming up.'

Shikako waited a bit until the Yamanaka and the Nara would begin their push-ups. Then she walked towards Torame. 'And you, Mini-Sora...' she spoke in an angered tone. Her eyes were fierce and scary. Torame would feel intimidated by the angry woman. "I can't believe... you dare show up here with a hidden headband! This is... unacceptable. I should send you home and by that fail your entire team. If you want to play Missing Nin, go ahead, but I'll make sure you will never get the status of a Genin. Put your headband in a place where even I can see it or I'll blow you straight back home!"
The Uchiha looked at Torame in a disappointing way, as even he did not agree to this sign of his lack of knowledge from his clan-member. 'Forty push-ups and you will sit in the back of the car. This is unheard of!'

She would wait until everyone was done with their push ups, making them stand upright with their hands behind their backs. 'Now that's over I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nara Shikako. I am one of Konoha's explosive experts and starting today your Jounin Sensei. This is Akamichi Futoi; my former teammate and this is Uchiha Hebi, my good friend I met during the war. They'll accompany us today. This is mainly because we will go outside of Konoha for this test.' She let a little silence fall. 'Any questions?'
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 10:35

The girl whimpered softly as she was being lectured on her behaviour. Twenty push-ups was nothing, but she really didn't like the woman's attitude. She gave you twenty and stood back up. She just decided to keep her mouth shut for now, so she couldn't say anything wrong, even though she really wanted to know why they were going outside of Konoha. What did she have in store for them? No...silence was the key here. The girl sighed softly and kept her eyes downcast. She hated this already. She wanted Mummy-sensei back...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 2:56

Torame was confused, 'Wait what? how was his sign not visible? he wrapped it that way on purpose and if shoulder was accepted why wasn't the lower arm? it had the same angle of view and also you could change the location of your arm to show the sign, he had thought about that!'

He wanted to open his mouth in protest, but when he saw how angry she actually was he realized that saying something might not be a good idea, he apologized, relocated the forehead protector to his forehead and gave 40 push-ups. just a month ago he would have struggled to get to 40 now it was a basic standard of his.

Torame had no questions and was ready to go

Last edited by Uchiha Torame on Fri 23 May - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 10:41

Shikataro was perplexed. ~Whuuut... why didn't dad tell me this as poing to happen~ Even before he finished that thought he saw his fathers grinning face and that non chalant shrug. Well, more of a smirk then a grin that he always used when he knew he knew more than you did.

His face went to a blank neutral expression. He made a subtle sigh, closed his eyes, dropped and did twenty. When he was done he stood up and wiped his hands on his rain coat. He turned to the other 2 Jounin and bowed respectivly.
"Greetings Futoi dono, greetings Hebi dono."
Then he turned back to Shikaka. "Question. Where are we going Shikaka sensei?"

Last edited by Nara Shikataro on Thu 22 May - 23:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 21:21

These kids... They seemed intimidated by the woman, to afraid to say anything. Was it for the better? Probably. They needed a lot of work before being able to be send in the field. What was coming to them today was a great beginning. 'Finally someone's showing some respect!' the woman said, when Shikataro introduced himself to the other Jounin. She looked at the Yamanaka and the Uchiha. She simply shouted: 'I can't hear you! Do you have any questions? A yes or no would be a great start!'

'You don't have to be so formal,' Akamichi Futoi giggled a bit to Shikataro. '-san wil do fine. For all of you that is.'
'Shikataro, I told you to call me Nara-sensei. I know it takes some time to get used to, but better start with it.' Shikako sighed and looked him in the eye. She would get them there... eventually. 'Alright, to answer your question, we're going to an island. You guys might have heard of it on the academy; it used to be an outlook post during the war, after the war it got deserted. Hiroshi Island it's called.' The aspiring Genin would know Hiroshi Island used to play an important role during the war, if they payed any attention in class that is. It was a place to rest for wounded soldiers and also was one of the places Konoha got it's intel from outside. There used to be a lot of defenses around it, but they have all been taken away.

'To be honest, I'd rather dumped you kids somewhere in the forest and based on survival and smart thinking you would have to find your ways back... Sunagakure style. But I wasn't allowed to do that so I spend most of yesterday filling in forms and papers to at least get you outside of Konoha.' She looked at the children again. 'You kids will get your objectives on the boat, so just be patient.'

The rain continued falling and the wind got a lot worse. Shikako looked up at the sky for a bit and then turned to Futoi. 'You're in the front with me. The Yamanaka and Shikataro will sit in the back with Hebi.' Shikako walked towards the car and opened the trunk. 'Mini-Sora, you're in here. Better hold on to something, it's gonna be a rough ride.' Shikako smiled sadistically at the children and walked opened the door to the drivers seat. She sat down in the car and waited for the children to get in.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 3:27

She didn't say anything. She didn't dare to. The girl stayed close to Shikataro and was glad that he asked the question she wanted to ask. If she would be a lot braver, perhaps more like Nomaru-chan, she'd have asked if she could have a different sensei, but being the girl she was, Yorukasa just kept quiet.

She wondered what they were supposed to do at Hiroshi Island, but would wait for the briefing on the boat before even thinking about asking questions. The green-haired girl looked mortified when Nara-sensei ordered Uchiha-kun into the trunk. This can't be happening! Why would they let such a cruel person be a sensei!? Why hers!?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeSun 25 May - 7:05

Torame did not say anything, this sensei... she was off with a bad start, when did she become sensei anyway? was this her first year? nha did it realy matter?, his team looked nice, the girl with the green hair was kind of shy, and the Nara boy was the exact opposite, loud but not the irritating loud, more like the just fine loud.

when the Sensei ordered him into the trunk his finnal hopes for a normal Sensei where gone,"jup, i'm screwed" he thought and got into the trunk, not saying anything, just hoping this would be over soon.

Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 11:00

Hearing the positions in the car Shikataro eyeballed the vehicle as if it was about to pounce at him and eat him. He got in and made sure Yorukasa got in ok as well. Hesitantly raised his hand. In a quivering voice he asked "Uuuhm Nara sensei, you're not...driving... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 2:54

When all the kids sat down, Shikako turned around and smiled at her nephew with a brief, honest smile. She sighed. This was going to be a long day if it would keep up like this. 'Of course I am!' she spoke happily, putting on her seat belt.Futoi and Hebi immediately followed her example with stressed looks on their faces. They almost seemed to be fearing for their lives at some point. 'I suggest you kids do the same,' Fotoi spoke nervous, looking at her former team member and holding her seat.

Shikako started the engine and drove away with reckless speed, took a left turn into the forest and started driving at the same inmense speed she was starting off with. At some point she would turn around her head and started a conversation with Uchiha Hebi. "You're doing good back there?"
As they got closer to the island the road got worse, a lot more bumpy and Shikako for some reason refused to take down her speed and just drove ahead.

The rain got a lot worse and a storm started to slowly rage, not making it any better. Shikako almost pressed her face to the screen to actually be able to see through the heavy rainfall and managed to dodge a huge piece of three on the road. Everyone would actually need something to hold on to, Torame who was in the back of the car would have trouble not constantly being pushed around and hit his head multiple times.

It was about an half hour drive of horror when she finally stopped the car in front of a lake.
It had a little sandy beach and a motorboat was in the water. In the middle of the lake the students could see a small island, heavily forested. Behind the forest there was a huge outlook tower popping high above the threes. The island looked completely deserted, the rain didn't make it look any better.
'That's Hiroshi Island,' Shikako said, getting out of the car with a serious face. She walked to the trunk and opened it. "You okay kid?"
Futoi in the meantime would just start to empty the boat from the rainwater with some Suiton skills she had up her sleeve and Hebi almost let himself fall out of the car, glad it was over.

As all of the aspirant Genin would get out of the car she would tell them to get in the boat. 'I have got a mission for you guys. Since all of you actually failed due to your team members the Hokage and I have decided it would be nice to give you kids a bit of actual fieldwork, get the taste of what Genin life really is.' Shikako handed every one of them an envelope from a bag Futoi had given her before getting out of the car. 'You can open the envelopes on the boat and I'll explain what I expect from you.'
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 3:02

Yorukasa looked worried at the question about Nara-sensei driving the car, and the nervous looks of the other Jounin. She buckled up and held on as tightly as possible. She screamed a couple of times during the trip and felt herself come out of her seat a few times as well.

When the car finally came to a halt, the girl was as white as a ghost and trembled. She very carefully unbuckled and got out of the car. She actually managed a few steps away from the car before falling down on to her hands and knees as she vomited on the ground, due to the stress. She'd feared for her life during the entire trip. Yorukasa was panting heavily and didn't seem to be able to get up yet. WHO HAD DECIDED THAT WOMAN COULD DRIVE!?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 23:03

when they took off with crazy speed Torame hit his shoulder badly, 'she is freaking crazy!?!' he tried to gather some chakra so he could stick to the inside of the trunk, but when he started to focus them made a sharp turn and he had to put all his power and focus in not hitting another side of the trunk, now he started channaling chakra and when he finnaly got some he sticked to the wall of the trunk, he kept hitting his head every now and then but it was not as bad as his shoulder

when they stopped brutally torame smacked into the wall again and was left without any breath, all the air was pushed out of his lungs, he tucked himself in, knees to his chest arms around his legs and breathed quickly and shortly

In all these years he had never been so glad to get out of a dark and closed of space, he jumped out when Shikako opened the trunk and kissed the ground, that was now mud because of the rain, but he regretted that immediately that and whipped his lips clean with his sleeve

Torame stood up,"i would rather walk, than go into the trunk again!", after he had calmed a bit he accepted the envelope and got into the boat.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 11:58

Shikataro had been holding onto the car for dear life throughout the trip. He had tried sticking himself to the car's interior with chakra walk but the devil's driving doctrine made it virtually impossible.

When they reached their destination Shika was all squibly. His legs were squibly, his arms were squibly, his jaw was squibly even his walk was squibly. He squibled over to Skikako and accepted his letter. "Thaaahaank you foohoor the riihiide and letter Naahaara sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:03

As Shikako stood in the boat she didn't seem aware at all about how horrible and how bad her driving skills are. The woman raised her eyebrow - the one that wasn't burned off - and sighed 'What is wrong with my driving skills?!' she almost cried out. It was obvious it wasn't the first time she got comments about her driving.
Also, this was getting worse. She was quite sure none of the students had heard what she had actually said to them. This team was horrible, she was wondering how they could ever pass.

Uchiha Hebi walked towards the Yamanaka - since nobody else helped her. He grabbed her at the collar of her jacket and lifted her up without any effort. 'You alright? Sorry about that, we tried to talk her out of it. Now get to the boat little girl.' Yorukasa could hear the pity in his voice.
At the same time Yorukasa could hear Shikako shout from the boat: 'Could you get any slower?!'
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:11

The girl sobbed and cried at the horrible feeling of her stomach being squeezed to the size of a peanut and the horrible burning sour taste on her tongue. She spat onto the floor when she was lifted up and could only barely keep herself from throwing up again. She was trembling and white still and very slowly shuffled towards the boat, trying to keep her balance without upsetting her stomach again.

'Could you be any slower?!'

This was unfair. She did this to her. It was her driving that made her this sick and now she was complaining about her state of being. Yorukasa felt anger building up inside of her and she gave the woman a death stare. "SHUT UP! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?" she screamed as loudly as she possibly could while tears of frustration ran down her cheeks. As soon as the words escaped her lips, she slapped both hands over her mouth to keep it sealed. Oh no! No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Those words were supposed to stay inside her mind! The Yamanaka girl looked at Nara-sensei and feared for the worst. Her eyes, which were radiating fury just a second ago, now only held fear and regret.

Last edited by Yamanaka Yorukasa on Tue 3 Jun - 7:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:20

Shikako blinked a few times towards the Yamanaka and actually looked surprised. Actually thrown off guard by the little green haired girl. A few seconds Shikako didn't do a thing, but within seconds she started laughing. 'Finally! The runt has found her voice!' she said in a mocking tone. Her eyes fierce, almost angered. 'Now hurry the hell up - get your envelope - so we can continue, and don't you dare run away.'

She sat down in the boat and looked at the girl. This girl. What was her problem to begin with? Was she dropped on her head as a child?
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:25

She was...shocked...to say the least. She wasn't getting scolded, but praised instead? Nara-sensei...wanted her to be rude? Nope...not when she looked into those eyes. Perhaps she just didn't want to waste any more time. The Yamanaka got into the boat without uttering another word, and sat down with her envelope. She opened it and sighed deeply, her nausea was fading away, due to the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins as a result from her sudden dramatic outburst. Was her life going to be like that as long as she was a Genin? By the gods, she'd better get promoted soon. Yorukasa shook her head to clear it and read the letter carefully, taking in all details.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:44

Hebi moved towards the boat and started the motor as soon as everyone sat down. 'Good, now the Yamanaka is done with her tantrum and we're finally on our way to the island I shall repeat what I just said: we are going on an actual mission. Since you already passed your Genin exams we - the Hokage and I - have decided to give you kids something more entertainment. A bit of actual fieldwork!' Shikako looked at the students. 'Open your envelopes.'

Inside the envelopes every student would find a map of the island - which was very badly drawn - and a letter with their objectives. The letter said the following:
Quote :
1. Get to the island. I hope you kids can swim!

2. Find Mujitsu Hito, a fugitive hidden on this island. Wanted for high treason.

3. Get him to a boat on the island and eventually back to Konoha.

4. Be back by four.

Together with a photo of the man:
Team #2: Suspect bombing Guy10

'The man you will be facing - as you can read - is a fugitive. He is wanted for treason. Not that he's strong, he's just extremely smart. I'm sure you'll be more than capable of getting him back alive.' Shikako looked at her students. 'I want you to take this mission very serious. I don't want any deaths, deaths look bad on my report. We will enter the island from the west.'
They were already at the middle of the lake when the students would be done with their briefing and Shikako smiled rather friendly. 'Any questions?'

The Map:
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 6:59

The girl pouted at the mention of her 'tantrum', but hid her face with her hood. She read the objectives and looked at the map. Great...this was hardly usable... It seemed easy enough, but the fact that this man was smart...made it a bit harder. She wondered if he knew they'd be coming for him. They'd have to look for signs of cameras and other electricity once they got to the island.

The last objective must mean that Nara-sensei, or any of the other Jounin, won't be joining them on this mission. Either that, or they'd only accompany them, while they do all the work, which sounded quite reasonable considering this was also a graduation test of some sort.

The felt fired up because of her earlier outburst, and found it hard to keep her mouth shut now. She just had to ask things. "How dangerous is he, on a scale from one to ten, and what did he do? Also, Uchiha-kun, I know what Shikataro-kun can do, but what are your abilities exactly?" she asked and looked at the Uchiha. She also looked at the Jounin. "Are any of you coming with us?" she asked. A plan was forming in her head and she decided lay her cards on the table. Shikataro would know that this was quite a rare thing for her to do, but now that she had her head in the mission, she was all game.

"I would like to suggest that once we get to the island, I take control of a bird and scout the island for signs of life, so we know where to find this man. This mission will depend on teamwork and can only succeed if one of the following three scenarios play out: one, Shikataro-kun will capture the target with his Shadow Bind and bring him back. Two, I manage to capture the target with my Mind-Transfer Jutsu. Three, the target gets knocked out by any other means," she explained while looking down and talking softly, but loud enough for the others to hear it, before looking at them to see if they agreed to her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun - 7:23

Torame was completely surpriced by the yamanaka girl, 'ow now you are talking and taking charge?' he thought, but after he had heard her plan he saw there was nothing wrong with it."

"i have complete control over the fire element, but i think that's to heavy for this kind of mission, i can do 2 doton jutsu, one for going underground the other for locking the opponent in the ground, and some basic academy jutsu" he told her and everybody else with a bit of a bragging tone especialy the complete control over the fire element, but it was actually impressive, a boy of 9 who mastered an element completely.

he continued with a more serious tone: "but anyway, this mission consists of 3 parts, 1 find the target, 2 capture the target, 3 move the target. i am pretty useless on the first one, i can track a bit but that's as far as i can be used for finding him, i only have 1 combination of jutsu that can be useful to capture him, but i can support you Shikataro-kun with your shadow thing, fire gives light, light makes shadow, but i think that's the best i can do on the second part, third part i am not really useful ether, i am not that strong to withhold a grown man from running away, and if i use katon i could accidentally kill him" he looked around and hoped that everybody was at least impressed of his explanation.

Torame sat back in the boat and watched the island coming closer and closer, he still was paying attention, but he liked to look around at nature every now and then, enjoy it, take it all up. he took a deep breath. the wind rushing through his hair and around his face. what a great feeling
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun - 5:28

Shikataro nodded at Yorukasa's plan in approval. He took note of Torame's surprise.
"Hehe, don't let Yoru chan's tmidness fool ya. She's a smart girl. and he padded her on the head.

"Your fire jutsu isn't completly useless, it's a good distraction tool or usefull for blowing away opposition. I'm not packing any heavy firepower yet so we'll need it. Yoru chan will probably have step 2 covered.

He turned to their sensei. "Nara sensei, are there any guards patrolling the island?"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun - 7:20

Shikako listened to what the Yamanaka had to say: finally someone made sense, and it was the girl she least expected it from. Shikako smiled at the Yamanaka: the first friendly smile. This did her well. However, she was worried about one thing. 'If I recall well, it's pretty hard to get out of animal bodies. My dead teammate was also a Yamanaka, he died in the war. He got himself stuck in a dog once, had no clue how to get out of it for days... We - including my Sensei back in the days - didn't either... We had to carry his body around for days. It was a real pain in the ass, wasn't it Futoi?" Shikako laughed, so did Futoi, almost as if the memory of the Yamanaka was the best thing in the world.  'And then there was this gossip about this poor girl who got stuck in a squirrel a few months ago... Are you sure that would be the best idea? Think wisely. Where would you hide in this kind of weather, but still with the opportunity be able to see whatever happens around you?'

The storm almost seemed to get worse the moment she said that. The wind made it hard to actually steer and the rain made it horrible to see where they were going and the boat was pushed around by the waves caused by the wind.

Shikako, who sat in the front of the boat with her back towards the island listened to what the other students had to say. 'By the looks of it, you're pretty much a one trick pony, aren't you Uchiha-kun? No Genjutsu which might come in handy?' the woman spoke, not listening to the rest of the words the kid had to say. She looked at Hebi instead and shook her head.
 The man smiled, almost as if he was wondering how Torame could have gotten this far.

'Our scouts haven't seen any other people on the island. The only thing we actually know is the island might be booby trapped.' As Shikako spoke the words Shikataro would see a green light in the distance. He couldn't actually make up what it was in the beginning, but it was definitely made of metal. It had sticks sticking out of it. Due to the rainfall it was really hard to see what it actually was. Only two meters away from the thing the boy would actually be able to see what the thing really was: A sea mine and they were heading straight at it. Even the Jounin didn't seem to see what was up ahead. He only had seconds to react and make sure they wouldn't be blown to a thousand bits of meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team #2: Suspect bombing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next