Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 5:17

Her eyes sparkled a bit as her friend praised her. "Mana-chan," she said softly and smiled. Truth was, she wasn't all that sure about herself. She guessed it was only natural to be nervous. "You'll pass with flying colours, Mana-chan," Yorukasa said.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 5:39

facepalms himself "you totaly embarrased us, what if they will not like us? it will be a bad situation for us. cause what will happen if they think that we dont deserve to be genin at our age? they will surely try and get us back to accademie and then we will have to follow those boring lessons again and then because we are to smart no kid will accept us in the accademie, and we will have to become baker or something like that..... but i dont want to be a baker, i want to be a shinobi i want to follow up to the uchiha.... thank you, you ruined my entire life now" Sad
putts arms over each other on the desk and burry's his face in them, while sad about his misserable future, where the only possibillity is bakking cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 6:09

Sumiyaka laughed at the speach ofSarutobi Kouhi and turned his back to her. "What a retard.." he whispered to Hatake Mana and Yamanaka Yorukasa. "And don't worry Yurukasa-chan! You'll get through it. You have skill, just beleave in yourself." he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 6:16

She blushed slightly and nodded. "I...I'll try," she said softly. It was remarkable how her friends seemed to believe in her. Or did they just lie to her to make herself feel better? Did they say different things when she wasn't around. AAARGH! She started to sound just like the Uchiha kid! Yorukasa banged her head on the desk again and whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 6:33

The girl gasped when she didn't feel the hard surface of the desk, but a fleshy hand. She jolted back up and looked quite embarrassed. "Mana-chan, I'm so sorry!" she said and brought her hands to her mouth. "Wh..what if I hurt your hand?" she asked and looked into the Hatake's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 6:45

She blinked a few times before looking down slightly, only to look away again. "Oh...okay," Yorukasa said softly. The green-haired girl sighed and took a vial of poison from her bag. She pulled the cork out of the vial and stuck a straw into it. The girl wrapped her lips around the straw and happily drank from her favourite drink.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 7:58

Ryochoku kept himself "hidden" in the corner of the room. It was a perfect position for him really, as he always believed himself to be away from the "children" over there. For one, he didn't really talk to many of them because it was just weird. In the academy, he was kind of an anomaly and he would prefer to just stay out of trouble if possible and not talking as much was part of the idea from him.

It was fun listening to them talking to each other though, he never really had that sort of childhood as he's mostly a "mama boy" or sort at that age. He didn't attend school either as his mother preferred homeschooling. From what he checked so far, the quality of this batch was actually pretty high, arguably the best within five years. There's alot of clan heirs in this batch too, it's truly the next generation right there. That gave Ryochoku a fair bit of pressure as he wasn't necessarily outstanding yet he wanted to pass so bad because it was stupid enough for him to stay here as a 16 years old.

Eavesdropping on the conversations around the room, the individual he found most interesting would be Sarutobi Kouhi. All he knew so far about the Sarutobi clan is that they are somewhat related to monkey and this girl sure looked like a monkey with her hyperactive spirit. It's kind of stupid to him but he couldn't help but find it amusing at the same time. It would likely be entertaining if she was his teammate.

The Uchiha and his attitude though, was one that Ryochoku didn't like. He considered himself a pretty negative person and it was kind of rare to find someone even more negative than him...and being so annoying at that aspect. THe Hyuuga was like the most normal person in the room now aside from the Hatake girl. The green-haired girl would be normal too if she was drinking more water than poison.

Ryochoku turned his vision to the window, just trying to kill some time with a different view.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 8:24

Hyuuga Sumiyaki sighed and entertained himself by looking at everyone. it was kind of staring, but just for a short moment. There were a few who stood out of the group, either by appearance...or habit. He couldn't say his friends were the most normal people ever, but they were his friends nontheless...even if they drank poison or something.

His gaze rested on the young Uchiha, there had been a history between their clans, though he tried to stay without prejudice. Still, the way the boy acted as irritating, and his paranoia was...frustrating. People controlled by other people?...Uchiha please...

Then his gaze rested on the older boy. He didn't know his name or his clan, which was quite frustrating. And the fact that he was older then them..what did that mean? Was he a failure and did he need to show what he could do now? Or was he completely new in town? Heh, either way, he'd keep an eye out on him, might be interesting to see how the guy developed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:26

Ladies and gentlemen.

I have officially started the Event.
You can go be officially in character now.

To do so follow this link :
First Without War

or find it yourself.

From here on in all your In Character stuff goes there, and all discussion about what goes on in there goes here, as well as all your questions.
Remember though once you enter the event your character is officially in game and can suffer consequences for his or her actions. In other words get beaten up, wounded or even die permanently. This, although very unlikely in an event such as this one, can still be achieved with a sertain level of retardation. You're all smart enough to know what I mean here hopefully. Don't go there. Your character WILL DIE. Alright, now that we are ready. Please enjoy the event guys.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:44

Ohw yes and for if you guys wondered why I mentioned those specific few among you in the introduction post and not the others. It is not because the others are less special or anything, it's a renown and fame kind of thing.
These people have all chosen the known anathema flaw, meaning that someone, something or some organization outside the village would like to kill them, kidnap them , experiment on them or extract stuff from them, for whatever reason, and the reasons are mentioned in the post, these specific characters are well known to all in the village at the very least and some even outside of it.
Hence the mention, and know that you all thus know these individuals in character, perhaps not their direct name but for example as the green haired Yamanaka girl that drinks poison and so on.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:51

YAY!!! ^^ This is going to be so much fun!

Muhaha, I'm so special o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:34

Well you are in a Hiden Clan and you have bright green hair and you are known for drinking poison and being fine about it. And you've chosen the Known Anathema Flaw.
If somebody outside the Village knows about you and moreover has interest in you while you are not even a Genin, you can bet your ass you are quite well known.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:45

Does that mean I instantly pass my exam? o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:47

Actually know, people will be awkwardly surprised when they find out your character is nervous for a very genuine reason as she cannot perform a SINGLE academy Jutsu....as in...What the hell have you been studying here all along? >___>
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:48

I'm sowwy!! T^T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 11:59

It's alright my child, do not worry, your death will be slow and excruciatingly painful. ;P
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 12:39

Although there will probably be sensei's that have experience dealing with these shady people at the end of a sharp, bludgeoning object ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 18:23

O_____O

-faints-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 0:52

Enter Hokage!!!
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 1:27

Hokage-samaaaaa!! Teach me Genjutsuuuuuu!! o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 1:43

Yeah a bunch of you obviously need it with a genjutsu save roll of -2 , -3 and even a - 4 I believe...wow.
How are these people ever going to get out of one if cast on them? >___>

But that's what you get for leaving the Genjutsu skill untrained, in short it basicly means not that you have not learned and actualy Jutsu within the art, but that you haven't learned ANYTHING at all about the art. In fact your character doesn't know more about Genjutsu than the name and that it's some form of illusionary techniques, but has no idea how they function, what they can do exactly, what the limitations are, how to see through one, how to escape one and so on, they are completely clueless.
Skills represent your characters level of study on certain subjects not necessarily their personal ability with them, that would be the stats.
So if someone here has not even E in Computers by the way...that means you fail at using a television or a camcorder or other such equipment. Likewise you'll have a hard time figuring out a walky-talky or other forms of radio communication. We are not in medieval times here although some seem to think so.
But it is true that shinobi are among the few people who are allowed to show little care for modern day technology without much repercussion.
It is still good if you as an academy student or Genin could set your own alarm clock to not be late for a mission, however you could always use one of those old non-electronic clocks. ;P
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 1:47

I don't mind people having poor Gen save rolls >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next