Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 19:46

Uchiha Rikka wrote:
Blue Admin wrote:
...but Ryo only wants to be with him because of his dogs.

Everyone shout with me!
One! Two! Three!
Bestiality!

I'm gonna go ahead and say I called that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 21:59

Whahahahaa XD
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 0:55

Not sure if it is better to PM or ask here but since I've started typing, whatever.

Sorry for distrubing the fun Razz, but I've got a two questions about jutsus you can add to your character with the new CP.

Firstly: suppose that a character has the right conditions to get 20 new jutsus (for example all these jutsu's ask him to have skill x 'B' and skill 't' 'C'. He's got all of that and there are 20 jutsu's who have got these two skills at these levels as requirements. Would that character really be able to get all 20 of these jutsus? Or does learning a new jutsu require a certain amount of CP itself so characters can't get a TON of new jutsus?

Second question: can a character learn a new affinity or is that only possible at the beginning when creating a character with merits/flaws?

Sorry for the stupid questions and thanks ahead! =)

Edit: one more little thingy...

''The Ninken start off fairly weak and the Clan member has to use their own CP in oder to train them. However it only takes half the normal CP in order to level these ninja dogs.''

Does this mean ninken can be customized with CP though?! Can some ninken even learn new jutsus?!

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Sat 1 Mar - 1:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 0:59

I think that has to do with the timespan between events and the development time the jutsu take to learn. For example, if the timespan covers a week, it doesn't matter if you have enough cp to get 20 jutsu, your character simply doesn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:01

Thanks Akira! =) So does that mean there's a fixed amount of jutsus a character can learn now?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:23

Not necessarily fixed. It depends on the timespan, the amount of cp you're able to spend and what kinds of jutsu you want to learn. D-ranks are going to take less dp (development time) than B-ranks, for instance.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:26

Alright, alright. So say I'd get suiton rank C, how many of these jutsus would I be able to get? https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net/t21-suiton-jutsu
There are quite a lot of suiton jutsus one only needs suiton skill rank C for you see.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:39

There are 6 suiton techniques, and as you can read in Blue's End Result and CP deviding topic the DP cost of C-rank jutsu is 2 DP. Every Konoha character has 45 DP to spend.

So if your %CP allows for it, you can get all C-rank suitons if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:55

That's awesome! Thanks, that's one thing cleared up already. I've got work rest of the day so I'll continue and finish my CP divisions tomorrow, but do have a few more questions like the other two asked initially, I'll just PM these to the admins or something. But thx already Akira! =)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 2:34

Given enough time(and CP), the character can learn all 20 jutsus. I don't think there's a jutsu limit here unless stated in future. However, the character can't learn all of them right away because of several limitations: development time points and CP division limit. Development time point is explained by Sakurai Akira, it's used to stimulate the time used on several things. We at the Konoha get 45 D.T. points for this event and you need to spend them whenever you learn a jutsu(or skill or specialty). There's also max points you can spend on each category. For jutsu, 40%. So, for the 150 CPs(assuming no bonus) we get in this event, only 60 can go to jutsu and the maximum amount of jutsu you can get from that is 12 D ranks(or 30 E ranks but you won't find that many).

There's a special case though, if you were a ninjutsu prodigy, you can get 24 D ranks thanks to the half cost, half development time bonus. But I highly doubt that the 20 you want are all D ranks.

Canon-wise, each person is born with a natural affinity(or if we spend merit, we can be born with multiples) and one cannot get extra "natural affinity" after that. However, one can eventually be good enough to "master" other elements. If you look at the limit section of those elemental jutsus, you can find something like this: "Katon Jutsu Skill D (If no Affinity B required)". Technically, you can learn a new affinity if you spend enough time on it. It's a +2 barrier vs the natural. You need to get B rank on Katon Skill just to learn a D---ranked katon and the best you can achieve is B-ranked katon with a S rank on Katon Skill.

Going by that logic and using only the listed merits, an natural-born elementalist, with three natural affinities(i.e. Nomaru), that spent half of his life mastering the elements will get to this level by maximum:

S rank Katon
S rank Suiton
S rank Fuuton
B rank Raiton
B rank Doton

By possessing: S rank on every elemental skill, probably S rank on Ninjutsu and S rank on Chakra Control for jutsu requirement.

A normal person with 1 natural affinity can go up to S-B-B-B-B.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 12:52

Thank you Ryochoku! =) Hadn't thought about it yet. Guess I'm ready enough to finish the CP stuff tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 12:58

Houtarou, do you have time on skype sometime soon?
It is easier to voice chat you through everything
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 13:06

I'll create a skype account tomorrow Blue! Thanks, sounds like a good idea.

Had one before but it doesn't really work anymore like it did for some reason... Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 23:29

There's a certain percentage of the total amount of CP you get to spend on Jutsu.
Yes, you can get 20 Jutsu if this CP limit allows you to do so. Bear in mind, however, that learning a jutsu takes up Development Points, or DP, of which you also have a certain total amount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35