Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27

Go down 
+3
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uchiha Torame
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:10

(Almost correct ;
Convert Chakra :Converts PE and ME into Active Chakra. 1 PE and 1 ME together can be converted into X active chakra (X is equal to the characters Chakra Control Skill + 1.) The player can convert as much PE and ME as they wish for this end within this one action, however the amount of PE and ME used for this end must remain equal.

In your case 4 PE and 4 ME would make....Chakra Control = D ...(which is 2.) ...doubled because Haruno makes 4...+1...makes 5...5 times 4 makes 20.

However you only have 4 PE, so doing this would make you faint right after. Thus you can only use 3 PE and 3 ME to charge your chakra, leaving you with 1 PE and 7 ME.

This would grant you 15 chakra into your system, however you already naturally had 4 chakra there (you always have your chakra control worth of chakra in your system, thus 4 in your case.
In total you would then have 19 chakra in your system.

Performing an 8 chakra cost Gouwan would then do :

(19 X 0.7) : 2 = 6 HP damage to the dummy. Wink )

The dummy's upper part would fly clean off dispersing into large and small splinters as a large chunck of it flew against the desks in the back causing a large dust cloud as the table behind there that was hit flew apart as well together with the chair.
The teacher's all had bulged eyes at the damage the punch from the young girl delivered. One even had his jaw dropping at the performance.
Itachi would simply smile and nod to the Haruno girl holding out a forehead protector for her in his hand.
"Congratulations young Haruno, you are now officially a Genin. Don't forget what I told you, though.....about meeting me." He said and smiled once more with a confirming nod waiting for her to come claim her prize.

One of the teachers meanwhile nodded to Nomaru as if to tell her she could and probably should start to get up and come over to do her part, since that was inevitably coming up.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:18

Tenshi felt a bit shaken. She had enough energy to walk to the Hokage, take her forehead protector bow and say softly:

Thank you Hokage-sama, I will see you after the summoning.

She walked towards Nomaru and smiled.

You show them what you are made off. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:59

'Thanks.'
Nomaru just stood up, saying nothing. The girl didn't even look nervous. She didn't even look at the teachers. She just grinned and picked her nose while walking towards them. 'Well, I am going to need to do my best to top that,' Nomaru told them in a sarcastic manner. She bit her lip and was wondering what to do. Koui Nomaru obviously didn't prepare anything, nor did she think about any way to impress anyone. Her body was almost screaming for a cigarette and she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.
'Alright gentlemen, enjoy my little show.' She wasn't really showing any respect towards the Hokage and wasn't really planning on doing so.
Nomaru focused on one of the dummies in the room, with in the back of her head the will for a cigarette. She took a deep breath. She preformed the handseal and whispered:

"Jibashiri."

Little bolts of lightning immediately came from the tips of her fingers, heading straight towards the dummy. She immediately did another handseal, whispering:

"Fuusajin."

A strong wind blew through the room, not doing much of its purpose, due to lack of dust or sand, but it still wasn't too bad. 'Oh, and since I have to preform tree of them, I think this will do the job.' For the first time she looked at the team standing in front of her, and just stood there looking at the person who seemed the smallest.
Koui Nomaru focused one last time and did the handseal. With a big smile of enjoyment she almost shouted:

"Hengeeeee no Jutsuuuuuu!"

In a matter of seconds she transformed in a naked version of the teacher she had been looking at, still feeling pain in her body because of the increased height but still was able to do a "sexy" pose. She transformed back and felt every inch of her body hurt, but it was totally worth it.
'Thank you gentlemen, thank you.' She leaned over as if she was doing the credits at a play and pressed her teeth together to ignore the pain. She should have picked something else to transform into.
Well, that was painful... and fun... She raised her head a bit to look at the reaction of the teachers, which she had been ignoring so far. Now get it over with, I want my smoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 22:33

Itachi nodded to Tenshi and watched her leave before him and the 3 teachers would proceed to grade Nomaru's performance.
The teachers seemed quite impressed to see her performing more than one element and surprised at it as well.
"T...two?"

The Hokage would smile and chuckle glancing back at the teachers.
"I thought you guys told me this girl was one of your worst students? That she lacked motivation and talent. Then how is it she is able to give out such a performance." He would laugh softly and walk up to Nomaru handing her the forehead protector.
"Congratulations Koui-san. You are now a Genin of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. In a bit less than 2 hours there should be a summoning at this school where you will hear who your new team mates will be. Until then. Enjoy your free time." He would say and chuckle lightly as he looked into her eyes giving her a knowing look with a little glitter in it. She would get a bit of a feeling as if he could read her mind when their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 22:46

Nomaru's brains didn't quit process what the Hokage just told her. She actually made it. SHE ACTUALLY MADE IT! How the hell was that possible? She just embarrassed one of the teachers by preforming a naked-sexypose of his body and still made it.
Oh well, good enough.
'Hahaha,' she lauged out loud. 'So long suckers!' she knotted the foreheadprotector around her neck and just waved at the teachers. As she left the classroom she just lit a cigarette and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 23:05

The teacher's would look confused at the Hokage , especially the one Nomaru had turned into.
"But...but....aaaah!" He gasped as Nomaru would be running out the door.

To this the Hokage would chuckle amused and close his eyes
"Easy now. She deserved to pass. We are judging them on their talent and ability after-all, not on their ability to be social and civil. And this girl has plenty of talent, you just wait and see. She doesn't even know half of it herself yet."

The Academy teachers looked confused
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:26

SORRY!!! Houtarou screamed as he ran into the room. I had set my alarm clock for me to be on time but it didn't go off and that clumpsy stuff always happe- Then Houtarou saw him, the hokage. The hokage he always respected so much, and who he'd left waiting for him up until now. He stopped explaining why he was late and with a bowed head quitely said: Sorry everyone... I never intended to cause this trouble... Can I still... perform?
He took a quick look around the room after that. Sure seemed like he had missed some things!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:41

There would only be two teachers left in the room together with the 6th Hokage Itachi.

The two teachers began to growl a bit displeased as one of them started to go off.
"Hatake Houtarou!!! You are Late! It's good that you are aware of it but this was your b..."

"It's quite alright. I do hear the Hatake Clan has picked up this quirk from the Uchiha Clan...so I can't say I don't know the feeling." Itachi would interrupt the sensei and smile to the Hatake.

"In fact I myself was this late for my own Genin graduation." The man would let out a little chuckle as he made the embarrassing confession.
"Better late than never they always say. Now then Hatake-san. Are you ready to show us what you got?"
He would then ask the young boy.
The teachers seemed a bit taken aback by the Hokage's kindness and how easily he forgave the young Hatake.

"Uhm...if you say so Hokage-sama." One of them coughed a bit uncomfortable.
"Now then, Houtarou-kun. We expect you to show us at least 3 of your Shinobi techniques to prove you are worthy of the title of Genin. Don't hold back and take your time between the techniques if needed to charge up on chakra." The other teacher explained with a firm nod.

The Hokage seemed to smile pleased at the boys arrival still and looked on awaiting the Hatake's performance.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 6:14

Thank you, Hokage-sama! Houtarou said. I can do this, I can do this! His mind was filled with confidence, as he'd been preparing for this. Not only that, he'd been preparing a pretty amazing combo with 3 of his jutsu!

First he charged his charka.
He proceeded to slowly but steadily perform the hand seals for his first jutsu.
Kirigakure no Jutsu!
The entire room became covered with mist, while Houtarou was continuing with his second set of seals.
Suiton: Mizuame Nabara!!
Houtarou spit a sticky liquid from himself to the dummy, also on the dummy.
Now it was time for the final jutsu, he concentrated his chakra once more, performed his final hand seals.
Raiton: Jibashiri!!!
a current of lightning in the shape of small separate tendrils of lightning came out of Houtarou's fingers, and he pointed it at the wet floor. Electricitic energy could be seen all over the wet places, including the dummy, who was shocked by the lightning.

Houtarou was panting slightly, but smiling at the same time. It went as planned. He perfected his combo! He did not know what the others had done though. They could have been much better than him, but he was optimistic.
He looked up to see his teachers and the hokage. ''Please, please let me pass'' he thought.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Sun 2 Jun - 6:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the word 'Raiton'. Hope I did ok...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 8:37

One of the teachers gasped taken aback somewhat by the performance.
The other one however, whom had given Houtarou some of his lessons wasn't as surprised but instead smiled and nodded pleased with the performance.

"A total of two elements and a solid level of mastery for combining your Jutsu. Very impressive. It seems that we indeed have another batch of exceptional students this time around." The Hokage complimented the Hatake and smiled clearly pleased.

After all, it was his Village, his burden, his responsibility and seeing good talent among the new graduates meant having a stronger army soon.

The Hokage would nod to one of the teachers as that teacher would take and hold out a forehead protector to the Hatake "Congratulations Houtarou-kun. You are now officialy a Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. I hereby grant you the rank of Genin. Please report to the summoning in 80 minutes to hear about who you will be teamed up with."
The teacher nodded to the boy and then back to the Hokage.

Itachi would smile to the young Hatake boy once more with a nod. "Well done. But I am afraid I must be on my way now, I am expected elsewhere as well." The Uchiha would say and then close his eyes shortly as his form began to fall apart and would eventually disperse into a multitude of crows which flew out of the room through the opening in the door or the open window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next