Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning

Go down 
+12
Hatake Houtarou
Tenshu Ryochoku
Sarutobi Kouhi
Koui Nomaru
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Nara Shikataro
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uchiha Torame
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 11:27

Sakena followed Anko without words. Merely walking a step behind her old comrade, Sakena gave no thought as to who she would become sensei to....
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 21:27

Tenshi sat down and nodded. Then she looked better at Nomaru and raised an eyebrow.
Your parents aren't that bad... I just didn't know how to behave. I have never experienced this before. But I promise, next time, I won't run away.

She winked and took a sip from her drink.
I believe it's almost time. I wonder where the others are.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 6:41

Nomaru didn't really listen to a word Tenshi said. If Tenshi wanted to run away she just should, Nomaru wasn't going to stop her. Nomaru was the anti-social one here, not Tenshi. "At least you apologized before running away," Nomaru laughed. She took a sip from her drink as she looked at the shop owner from the Ninja Tool shop walking around. 
"Almost time already?" Nomaru starred at the few clouds in the sky. "I'm not planning on going to the summoning, really. It's such a lovely day and it shouldn't be wasted by stuff I don't really care about." Nomaru always had some lame excuse not to show up at something. When it was raining it was too wet outside and one of her favorite shows would be on the television, when it was sunny she just wanted to do nothing, when it was cloudy she would find herself another excuse to just waste her time and do her own thing. There was always something better than school. ALWAYS!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 9:18

Alright Kenshi, let's go for a walk then!

The two walked into the town, just looking around and having an occasional small talk. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day!

When they passed the ninja tools shop, Houtarou got an idea. 

Hey Kenshi, why don't we take a look inside there? Now we're genin, we might actually see some interesting stuff in there, hehe!

Houtarou turned around towards the direction of the shop, but, obviously, tripped over the threshold of the shop. 

WOOAAAAH! 

''Why... Why does this always have to happen?!'' he thought to himself. 
He opened his eyes and saw to see two of his classmates in front of him. 

Oh, hey Nomaru-san, Tenshi-san, haha!

Grinning awkwardly as this was the most stupid way of meeting someone ever, he stood up again. 

So... How is it going with you two? 
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 9:33

Nomaru bursted out in a sadistic laughter as she saw the Hatake kid trip over the threshold of the Ninja Tool Shop. Pain was the best entertainment in the world, when inflicted to others that is. She had no idea why this boy with white hair knew her name, but she vaguely remembered him in some of her classes at school. The only things she really did remember about him was a lot of falling over his own shoelaces and just a lot of self inflicted injuries in general. 
She lit a cigarette and looked at him with a puzzled look, as if she was trying to figure out his name. 
"Eh- well. I was fine 'till the moment you started blocking my sunlight," Nomaru said with a big smile. She gave Tenshi a look and whispered to the girl: "Who are these people again?"
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 21:09

Tenshi stared at Nomaru for a second and whispered back:
Hatake Houtarou, and Uzumaki Kenshi they are our class mates, I believe they graduated as well. And I would come to the summoning if I were you... One of these two could get in your group.

She then stood up and wiped the dust from Houtarou his clothes.
You really need to be more careful. Did you get hurt?

Then she turned her attention to Kenshi and smiled.
Congratulations on both of you. I knew you would make it!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 22:58

Nomaru, the good looking girl (she's got merit: striking looks.) who never seemed to care much for the academy. He remembered her enjoying the many times he'd fallen through the classroom... ''Guess it's good at least someone's got some entertainment out of all that clumsy stuff...'' he thought. She didn't seem like a bad person to him at all though. Some people might say it's stupid she smokes, but Houtarou always was high on the ''do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt others'' idea. Pacifism and individual freedom were all values he held highly. His parents had called him a little politcian once, but he actually wanted to make a change and not just sit on a chair, which many of them seemed to do... 

Y-you already forgot who I am, Nomaru-san...? Houtarou said with a stupid laughing face while standing up. 

He heard Tenshi saying something along the lines of ''not coming to the summoning''. 
Wait, you're planning on NOT going to the summoning?! Why not?! You passed so that must mean you did great! If you don't go, what have you studied for all these years? 
Being excited about becoming a genin himself, Houtarou didn't quite get where she was coming from. If it were confidence issues, he'd just drag her with him, but with the little knowledge he had on Nomaru, that probably wasn't the case... She never really seemed to care much about the academy. He'd also been lazy with the work from time to time when it didn't interest him, but he did want to become a ninja to fulfill his ideals. 

He turned to Tenshi who was helping him after he fell. He felt kind of emberassed about it. He hopefully didn't turn red, but he hated it when that happened, as his white hair emphasized a feature like that even more... ''Ah well, that sweet Hatake blood is worth it!'' he'd always thought. 
Thank you, Tenshi-san! He said smiling. It happens from time to time, so don't worry about it! A genin should be able to at least endure that, haha! That was kind of a lie, as this didn't happen from time to time. It happened all the time. He was physically, and in some things mentally, pretty damn clumsy. It was like a curse he just couldn't get rid of... His father had laughingly told him that ''if he savely completed the journey called puberty'' these emberassing incidents may decrease in frequency though. 

Thanks again! I prepared quite well, but arrived way too late due to my alarm clock failing me, so I haven't seen any other students, and haven't got a clue as to who became a genin and who did not, to be honest. Anyway, luckily  Hokage-sama still let me take the test... After that I came across Kenshi-san and we figured we might as well have a walk around town, since there was so much time left anyway... 
He could've told them about the battle. He didn't mind if Kenshi was planning on it, but he didn't really care about bringing up that mistake of him again. 
Anyway, enough about me, how did you two do?! He'd seen their forehead protectors, so knowing they did pass, he knew this wouldn't turn awkward, as that statement may have made the situation into had that not been the case.

He finally rememberd to step aside, as he was still blocking Nomaru's sunlight.

Second edit to describe what was edited the first edit (editception people Razz): 
- Mixed Kenshi en Tenshi up once (similar names, huh?)
Third edit:
- Elaborated on subject that wouldn't have been clear otherwise.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Thu 13 Jun - 23:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 22:59

Kenshi would follow Houtarou into town while having a little conversation. Every now and then he would hold his hand before his eyes because of the bright sun. Houtarou suggested that they should go take a look inside the ninja tool shop. “I’m sure we’ll find some interesting stuff in there. The only problem is that we don’t have money.” He said and he turned around together with Houtarou but unlike him Kenshi didn’t trip.

Kenshi would hear someone laugh and as he looked up he would see Nomaru and Tenshi. Nomaru wasn’t really a nice girl. Her sadistic laugh and her response would make that very clear. And if that wasn’t bad enough she also smoked.

Kenshi would move closer towards Houtarou wanting to help him getting up. But Houtarou didn’t need the help. Tenshi wiped the dust off Houtarou his clothes. ‘At least she is a nice person. But I can’t imagine how Tenshi and Nomaru could be friends. One of them was nice and uhmm… one of them wasn’t nice.’ He thought while looking back and forth between Tenshi and Nomaru. “Thank you, you too.” He said and he smiled back at Tenshi. “I wasn’t all that sure myself. Students before me showed better things then I did and they didn’t pass.” Kenshi turned his head and looked at Nomaru. “Congratulations on passing Nomaru-san.” He wondered how she could have passed. He couldn’t remember seeing her in class often. But somehow she still made it.   

Last edited by Uzumaki Kenshi on Thu 13 Jun - 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 23:44

Nomaru smiled as the Hatake-kid moved aside. She closed her eyes and put her cigarette in her mouth. Oh right. I'm forgetting my manners here. Congratulations on being a few steps closer to death! She gave both of the boys an attractive smile and took another sip of the drink Tenshi had given her. I passed my exam after I did a naked Henge on one of the teachers. Unfortunately. Nomaru made it pretty much clear she wasn't really proud of herself, nor at the others. She didn't really seem to understand how anyone could be happy on passing the exam.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 1:59

Hyuuga Sumiyaka sighed as he walked out of the academy. There still was some time before the summoning since the fight hadn't taken that long. He decided to go home for a moment, cleaning up a bit before the summoning. The fight had left him sweaty and bruised and he felt like he needed a quick shower. Also, he needed to tell the good news to his parents. He didn't know how they would react, though they would probably congratulate him and tell him that they didn't expect anything less from their son. Even though he wasn't the heir, he was still of the main Hyuuga family, which meant that there was at least some expectations from him. He thought about this on the way home, how lucky he was at the same time to belong to the main family. He did not have the mark of the branch family on his brow, but neither was it any easier on him.

He arrived at the Hyuuga part of town and walked to his home which was part of the main families house. He noticed his parents weren’t in now and he hopped into the shower, quickly washing himself. After drying he put on some fresh clothes and put his headprotector around his neck, this time. He thought it looked better and it showed his forehead, free of the cursed mark of the branch family. He walked back, seemingly just in time for the summoning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:08

The speakers on the corners of the academy would activate as a voice would announce the summoning through them. A classroom would be appointed for the graduated students to take place in to be split up into their respective teams and meet up with their Jounin Sensei.

===================

Please Proceed to Chapter 4 : The Summoning.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6