Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

General Discussion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb - 23:18

Ah, yes, seen that one before. ^^ It's nice.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb - 0:32

Chikamatsu no Hina wrote:
Do I? I don't think I do. And I think I should know if I did, wouldn't I?
 because the same joke was used here 
General Discussion - Page 22 20111210
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 9:59

Looks like someone has a crush on Faolan o3o

-pokes Rikka-
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 10:34

Nah. Razz But she's a teenage girl, and he's got striking looks and is known to be a flirt, right? I figured I had to play on that. ^^

Sure, if he gave her attention and tried it might develop into a crush, but for now it's only a teenage girl seeing an older, "cooler", flirty boy being nice to her and giving her a compliment. Razz

Anyone who's ever been a teenage girl will agree with me that the way Rikka reacts is completely normal. xD

Also, I'm not sure if it was clear in the post, but Rikka actually has striking looks. She is really pretty, but she's just not "standard Uchiha", which is why she doesn't think of herself as beautiful. But it's actually only by Uchiha standards that she isn't pretty. Every other person would see her albinism as exotic beauty. (She's based off of Nastya Zhidkova, but I suck at drawing. I'll have to redraw it.. But I'm also getting used to digital drawing, which has both points that are harder and easier than drawing on paper.)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 10:38

-nodnod- I've read your merits and flaws and stuff, so I know :3

Well...why don't you draw it on paper and scan it?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 10:41

Mhm. I think I'll try that next. ^^ Hopefully it'll get better then.
I just have to find the time...

*walks around in a dark forest with a torch*
"Yoohoo! Time! Here boy!"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 10:42

Maybe you should ask Faolan to look for time with you ;3
That boy's got mad searching skills.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 10:40

I just might...
I went to the university at 8 today, got home at 5, so I had half an hour to get ready for training, then trained for 2 hours (German longsword, HEMA), then got home at.. quarter to 9? Ate dinner, sorted through the photos I took last Saturday (not all, just mine, still have the ones my brother made), did a little French on Duolingo, and now I will force myself to take a shower and then go to bed. Razz
So if Faolan could lead us to some time, that'd be great. ^^ (Also, I'm not complaining, I like having things to do. But today might have been slightly over the top, not all of my days have to be like this.)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 10:46

Also, on this map the Inuzuka compound is missing. (Which I am now using as "official" map.)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/167/c/b/_sns__konoha_map_by_pandinusimperial-d69ccmd.png]

or

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/167/c/b/_sns__konoha_map_by_pandinusimperial-d69ccmd.png" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 22:02

Hahaha, poor you XD
German longsword, cool :3
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 9:15

Another bad teenage idealist speech and epic gravity action by Hatake Houtarou. Razz

Anyway, you guys all enjoying the RP thread? =D Not that I want it to end, not at all, in fact I'm quite enjoying it! But I was just wondering when the story will start again. =)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 9:23

Hachiko, you are too adorable! Smile
And the Free Play is awesome. It's a great way to get to know the characters in a more "informal" setting, where we just see them being human.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 9:57

Story will probably start again in about 3 weeks I'm guessing? Not too sure.

And I'm enjoying myself. Hachiko indeed is to adorable.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:06

I love it!

Seriously though, I'm really loving the free roleplay thread. It's a good opportunity to get into character and an even better opportunity to interact with other players and establish relationships, either friendships or enmities.

...and here's another version of I love it. Just because.

Yes. The band is called Steam Powered Giraffe. (props to Rikka, who showed it to me) (*maybe Rikka knows the band here too? Just like there are the Ladybugs instead of the Beatles, this could be the Steam Powered Antelope. Or something. Right?)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:08

3 weeks? Cool with me. Guess we can have some more fun in the free RP thread then, although it'd be cool if we'd skip at the next day in some point too. =)

Anyway, agreed Michiko! =)

And Nomaru, he isn't trying to be adorable. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:09

Nomaru thinks he is. xD She's like the bitchy sister who cares for him but doesn't want to show it. :p
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:11

And I like that creativity about your character! ;P

Though seriously, we've all been able to establish some interesting characters! Let's all continue making them even more interesting over time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 11:04

Michiko, what about Diesel Driven Dik Dik?
And then their "short name", which only the fans know could be 4-D's ("fordies").

Last edited by Uchiha Rikka on Tue 11 Mar - 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 11:11

Fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 20:36

3 weeks? I thought we'd start sooner than that O.o

Has everybody posted their CP stuff yet?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 21:04

I haven't yet, just waiting to see if I can get at least some customs approved before next event. Tons of things and only 5 slots at a time. And I had the (non-custom edition) CP planned out already so I can post soon if needed.

Free play is indeed awesome, it's an awesome way to meet characters outside of our character's team and like Rikka said, the informality provides fun in another way.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 3:33

Thanks for telling me the name of the food Houtarou ordered Ryo. I eat that here at home somtimes, haha, but I had no idea what the Japanese name was!
Also, nice post!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 4:28

All those Japanese names for food make me dizzy.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 4:34

> All those Japanese names for food make me dizzy.

FTFY. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 5:40

Ryo's reaction. Priceless.

Also: Kenshi should be next, but is he still alive? *dun dun duuuun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next