Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

General Discussion - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 3:39

Nomaru stole the wallet. It happened before they joined the restaurant gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 4:11

Yup. She stole it from an old man who turned out to be her dead best friend's father. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 5:54

Ah, oké. I had forgotten. Thanks Ryochoku & Akira!

Have a nice vacation Yorukasa!
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 4:10

I'm baaaahaaaaaack!
Missed me? :3
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 5:43

Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 8:17

Indeed. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 10:06

I've cried every night you were gone Yamanaka-sama!!!!!!! :'( WELCOME BACK!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 10:57

Well... Not much happened... But I did miss you Yorukasa ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 18:33

-hugs Houtarou and kisses his cheek-
It's okay, dear, I'm back! -pats his back-

Yay, I've been missed :3
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 20:45

Yamanaka Yorukasa wrote:
Your ass will be coal? Didn't know you were the submissive type.

And we need romance in this story! It makes things more interesting if things go badly :3
And I want to see a jealous Hasuki Razz

And I know that not every friendship between people of the opposite sex turns into something romantic. I know Yorukasa and Shikataro will never have that XD Bwhahaha, friendzoned.

Burning earth creates coal right? Or did I just shit all over my geography classes?
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 May - 23:17

...I don't even know what to say to this...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 1:55

Oh! Oh! I do!  bounce 
Ahem.
Hakabakashii, you silly ibbot, coal is mineralised or fossilised carbon, it is a mineral found in the earth. Not earth. ^^ When you burn earth you get.. burnt earth.. I guess. Razz
I think you're referring to charcoal, which you get by burning wood slowly and with little oxygen.
I believe that "in the olden days" they made charcoal from wood by digging a pit, throwing in wood, lighting it on fire, and then covering the pit. I've been meaning to do that some day.

Let's see. What else... Oh yeah!  cheers *dances*

I'm in a weird mood.  What a Face

EDIT: Yeah, I guess you did "shit all over your geography classes". :3

(Ew.)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 3:42

Everybody luvs hugs. -3-

If we could create coal from burning Earth, that'd put an end to the problem of a finite amount of fossil fuels, haha. Unfortunately, that's not how it works, and even if that was how it works, the burning of coal still puts greenhouse gasses in the air.
But do not despair! Scientists and engineers have already created several interesting and sustainable alternatives. More known ones are solar/wind power, there is biomass, there is this interesting article I read a while ago about harvesting heat power from the oceans, and there are many more! Most interesting of all would be nuclear fusion in my opinion. Nuclear fission (what is used in nuclear reactors today) gives you enormous amounts of energy but leaves you with radioactive waste, and because of several big accidents in the past (Chernobyl is the biggest, contemporary example would be Fukushima) people have become a little scared of it. It splits large elements like uranium. Fusion however fuses hydrogen isotopes together forming nothing more than harmless helium (and the energy you want of course). This is the energy source of the stars too! (it's really based upon E = mc^2. You turn a little bit of mass into energy, and since the speed of light squared is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge number, that gives you a huuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of energy) The physics behind it is really interesting, but that aside, we need enormous temperatures for fusion to be made possible, and it's expected that'll still take several decades.
Some scientist propose that until then we keep using nuclear fission (or other alternative energy ways) because it's meanwhile been made safer with modern technology.

Anyway, all the rambling above aside, the are more than enough ways for us to use alternative energy sources. The problem is our willingness to sacrifice some short term profit and invest into all of this stuff.

This is one heck of an unnecessery post. Ignore it. -3-
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 7:48

I absolutely love how our romance unleashed a socio-political debate on fossil fuels and the environment. xD
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 7:56

Nuclear fusion sounds awesome Houtarou!
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 8:01

Inuzuka Hakabakashii wrote:
Burning earth creates coal right? Or did I just shit all over my geography classes?

I think you meant geology.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 8:34

I absolutely love how our romance unleashed a socio-political debate on fossil fuels and the environment. xD

My fault. Sorry.... haha

It surely is Akira! It's clean, it's sustainable, and it's the same thing stars do! It's amazing how such a tiny amount of mass can release such huge amounts of energy. Then again, this is gonna be my field, so of course I'd be interested, haha. This technique has a lot of potential... Read an article a while ago which stated they finally managed to create an energy surpluss from a fusion reaction (we're at an early level now so at the end the surpluss will be huge).

The technique can also be used to create hydrogen bombs though... Basically atomic bombs which use fusion rather than fission... So... let's just not do that, oké? =P
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 4:03

It's quiet! (just mentioning it) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 4:12

Houtarou, I think you'll love the National Geographic Channel series 'Cosmos: a spacetime odyssey'.

General Discussion - Page 25 1015793-dive-vfx-tackles-effects-cosmos-spacetime-odyssey

And yeah Tenshi, but it won't be long!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 4:17

Then make some noise Tenshi! Razz (linkylinky)

Haha, I've watched the old Cosmos by Carl Sagan and I'm watching the current Cosmos by NDT every sunday Akira. ;D Carl Sagan and the old Cosmos were huge inspirations for me, and it's awesome to see Cosmos being remade with modern day graphics. Some of my friends watch it too, they all like it as well. =)
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 7:36

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu wrote:

I think you meant geology.

Well, no, because I learned about that stuff in geography in high school.
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 7:50

I always thought that geography dealt with the arrangement of land masses, climates, vegetation, elevation etc... rather than... that e.e
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 8:10

You've got social geography (humans 'n stuff) and physical geography (Earth 'n stuff). I suppose you could say geology is a specific part of physical geography (focuses on the Earth's... earth). You won't get a super specific subject like that in high school. That'd be like having a subject 'electromagnetism'. They just put it in geography like electromagnetism is put in physics. If you choose to study these subjects after high school though, they likely will be seperate subjects.

TL;DR: geology is a small part of geography in high school. You're both kinda right.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 8:59

You want noise? You can have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvpWg2DRHXE

Add shock at will XD
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 9:17

you want shock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39joi2JR45s

3 ladies who try to sing while they have an orgasm. that might shock you more than fake boobs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next