Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec - 6:10

Chapter 7

The First Mission of Team 3

Koui Nomaru
Hatake Houtarou
Uchiha Torame

It was a not so early yet bright morning as Sora had instructed his team to meet up at the Hokage Tower around 11 in the morning the very next day after their training. As usual the place was well guarded by visible and hidden Shinobi in the area. It didn't seem like they were the only ones. Many teams seemed lined up and waiting to see the Hokage to receive their missions.

Sora was sitting ontop of the gates that lead into the Hokage-Tower area smoking a cigarette as he waited for his students to arrive. The covered book in one hand as he read through a few pages every once in a while. While perhaps with his show-off attitude many think Sora isn't the kind of person for books, those people would be wrong beyond words. Sora was the epitome of a bookworm, in fact much of his nonchalant, rebellious and obnoxious behavior stemmed exactly from that. The world in the books is so much more logical, fun, creative, inspiring and free. It makes so much more sense to him that he holds it above actual reality more often than not. In fact the only reason he still saw for living were his friends and family, well his father that would be as he had no other real family to speak of. So mostly his friends that he cared about.

"But what if they were to die...? Hmmm? Then a dream is all you'd have left, correct?" A voice inside the Jounin's head whispered somewhat mockingly. To which Sora simply huffed and closed the book putting it away.
"Yeah well...I already have it...the dream that is...My friends on the other hand, I might lose. That's why that's where my fight is." He spoke calmly yet with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Stop trying to convince me...I know exactly who you are...."
He would then add softly narrowing his eyes a bit at the conversation as he looked on through the crowd to check if anyone he knew would be approaching.
"Well...hahahahahaha...if that is really the case then you should know...just how much I can do for you. I mean, don't tell me the secrets I shared with you so far haven't been helpful. They got you through war...didn't they?"
Sora would squint his eye in anger as emotions were rising higher and higher with each word the creature in his mind spoke before slamming his fist against the rock beside him causing a little crack as his eyes shot open.
"Shut up! Just Shut up! Don't make me seal you away like I did before." He growled out and huffed his breathing heavy and shaky as he would slowly get himself to calm down before dropping onto his ass again with a deep sigh and taking out another smoke while wondering yet again where his students were.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec - 8:46

Houtarou was still sleeping 10.30 AM, even though he had set his alarm clock at 9.30. He suddenly felt something wet in his face. ''Wtf is this...'' He thought as it slowly woke him up. WAF WAF! He heard, fully awakening him. Junko stood next to his bad licking his face, trying to wake him up. Junko... Why so soon... It's only... Houtarou took a look at his alarm clock.
10.30 AM?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT SHITTY ALARM CLOCK FAILED ME AGAAAAAAAAIN!

Houtarou jumped out of his bed and quickly went through his morning rituals like eating, feeding the dogs, and all of that stuff. His mom and dad were still asleep, as it had become late tonight. They had been talking about the test and the mission this morning. He had told his parents to simply stay asleep as he'd only miss them if he had to say goodbye again. They both seemed happy he had passed, wished him luck with this mission, and promised to see him again soon.
He left them a note, got to his dogs and started running towards the place they were supposed to meet.

After some running he made it just in time. He saw Sora sitting on one of the gates and he seemed to be the first one of his team to arrive. UCHIHA-SENSEI! I'M HEREEEEEEEE! He shouted friendly, ready for his first mission!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec - 9:08

'Nomaru, wake up!' Nomaru opened her eyes by hearing a familiar voice. She was laying in a park, looking at two dark eyes. The girl who spoke to her had short, spiky hair and was wearing a The Ladybugs shirt. 'You fell asleep, dork!'
'Yukari-chan?' Nomaru smiled at the girl, who was petting her dog. Sitting next to her where Nabe, the muscular blond haired boy and Chin the pierced rock star. All three of them, still alive. 'I just had the worst nightmare. I dreamed I passed my Genin exams!' Nomaru was acting slightly dramatic and made a pose.
'Could you imagine? YOU of all people!' Nabe laughed at her, scratching the five hairs which where growing out of his chin.
 It was a sunny day, middle of the summer.  
'Yeah, could you imagine...' Yukari said, blowing out the smoke from her lungs.
'Oh, and I dreamed all of you where dead and I was stuck with Tenshi for the rest of my life.'
'For fucks sake Maru... That's even worse!' Chin said with a big grin. 'You have been here with us all the time, so don't cry. Daddy's here.'
'Creeepyyyy!' Yukari said with a dull face and looked at the sky. Within a few seconds it became cloudy and started raining. None of this was in the weather report, so they all stood up, trying to find some shelter and if possible some beers. Thunder came from the sky as Nomaru turned to Chin, grabbing his arm. Suddenly there was a scream: Nomaru turned around, watching Yukari sliced in two by no-one else than Kisame, the Hokages Fish. Before she knew it, both Chin and Nabe had been sliced up as well, blood splattered in her face as Kisame ran towards her, piercing her with his sword. Nomaru felt an excruciating pain going through her stomach, looking at Yukari's body. Blood was gushing out. With her last movement she looked at the Fish-creature, who suddenly had white hair, yellow eyes and a sadistic grin. 'Chop chop madafaka,' she spoke in a soft voice, before Nomaru fell down, hitting her head on her...

Bedroom floor? Nomaru had a headache and her stomach was still hurting. She looked around with sweat running over her forehead. 'Yukari!' she shouted at pretty much nothing, realizing it had all been just a bad dream. The third one in the four hours she had slept, looking at the clock that was. It was 10.53 AM. Next to her face there was an empty bag of crisps and she had the feeling she was pretty hung over. But the hung-over feeling wasn't really rocket science at all, considering she drank a full bottle of whisky last night.
 The nightmares... it wasn't really a new thing to her, but this one was a bit extreme. The vision of her dead friends still burned into her eyes.
'Hnngh,' was all the sound she could produce, trying to avoid the sunlight shining into her room. Nomar tried to get back into bed after untangling herself from her blanket and lay down again. Next to her bed she found a bottle of water, took a few sips, since she had the feeling she had tried to eat all of the Suna desert and closed her eyes again, falling asleep shortly after.

She'd completely forgotten about the mission, but then again Sora hadn't really been specific about the time. As in: not at all. Not that she knew of anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Dec - 1:50

Sora would arch a brow when he heard Houtarou's voice as his eyes would slowly trace downwards at the ground to try and spot his student.
A small smile appearing on his lips before he would jump down to gracefully land beside his student giving the boy a nod.
"Morning..." He would say then grumble a little displeased at something to himself before adding.
"...Please non of that Uchiha-Sensei stuff....It's either Sensei, Sora-Sensei, Sora-san...or whatever...ok?" Sora didn't particulairly hate his clan but he would like to be as least associated with the name as possible, something that wasn't very Uchiha-like to begin with as most member of the clan prided themselves on it greatly mentioning their clan name wherever they deemed possible.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Dec - 23:09

Morning! Houtarou would reply as Sora suddenly landed next to him.

Ah, thanks, sounds way better to me. Wasn't really into that formal stuff anyway but figured I'd just do so until you said otherwise, like now. Mom and dad always told me to be respectful to your teacher and all of that stuff. Anyway, I don't really mind, you just tell me what you like the most. You're gonna be the one who'll have to hear it after all!

They waited for Nomaru and Torame to appear.

That food yesterday was pretty awesome by the way! You go to that place more often? The guy seemed to be familiar with you.

Meanwhile Katsu and Katashi had started some kind of little wrestling match between them.
Keep quiet boys, we need that energy for this mission. Daichi would say.
The other dogs stood around a bit, some lying down some standing up, seemingly ready for whatever to come, waiting a meter or two removed from where Houtarou and Sora stood.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Dec - 23:32

Sora would arch a brow as his eyes would slowly start to widden and mouth slowly start to open as Houtarou began to speak. The more the boy spoke the more shocked by it the Jounin seemed.
'How the hell can this kid talk so much about....nothing.' Sora thought to himself before eventually closing his eyes and letting out an annoyed grunt before grabbing onto Houtarou's lips clasping them together to turn his speech into muffles cutting him off right about when he got to the 'respectful to your teacher and all of...' part.

"Has anyone ever told you....that you talk to much?" Sora wondered. "And I mean...without reason." The Sensei said before coughing and letting go of his lips again.

As they waited for the other students to appear Sora nodded to Houtarou at his question.
"Yeah, I'm a quite well known customer at most of the places in the Village that offer good food." The Sensei chuckled pleased but then grunted looking through the crowd of people.
"What the hell is the hold-up?" The Jounin asked out loud when something hit him....he had never told Nomaru what time they were meeting for the mission, only that they were. And she went out for a drink the day before he assumed.
Sora would grunt and hang his head at the thought.
"Houtarou-kun...you wait here for Torame, I'll be right back."
With those words the Uchiha would disperse into crow feathers which would blow away with the wind.

-------------------------------------

Inside Nomaru's room a small vortex would spin and from it Sora would form glancing around before spotting the teen girl laying on her bed. He would let a small chuckle and smirk as he walked to the side of her bed kneeling down beside it and placing his face right in front of hers as he whispered.
"Nomaruuuuu....ey wake up....Nomaruuuu..." He kept on going louder and louder until he'd notice her starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 7:34

Nomaru moaned a bit as Sora continued to wake her. She punched him away a few times and when she opened her eyes and blew the hair out of her eyes.
O my god... what is that smell? she ended up thinking, a smell of alcohol and sweat. 'Hnngh,' she moaned, realizing it was her own smell, getting up and kicking the blanket aside, only wearing a too small t-shirt and black laced underwear. The second thing she would notice was that her head felt like it had been molested by something. Alcohol...
She moaned for a third time, suddenly a chill down her spine. She was looking right into some dark eyes. 'Wh- whaaaa?' she screamed, grabbing the first thing that would reach her: her alarmclock and started throwing it to the person in her room. 'Mooom! There's someone in my bedr-!!' Nomaru moved on with throwing stuff: her blanket, a pillow, the empty bottle of Wiskhy on her bed and a pair of shoes she would find on her floor. it would take her a few more seconds before it would reach er skull it was Sora. Uchiha Sora. 'Sora! What the fuck, you pervert! What are you doing he- Aaahrg!' Her rant to Sora would end with the sun hitting her eyes, causing her a headache and laying back down in her bed to avoid the sunlight, moaning again and closing her eyes.'Go away!'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 7:46

When Nomaru woke up with her screams Sora would first jump back and start to speak in panic trying to explain himself. "Hey! Hey! It's me! Your Sensei..wha....." He would then go on to copy her ongoing scream and join in with it. "Waaaaaaaaaaah?!"

He would try and jump back but items flying at his head would soon start hitting him one by one doinking him down onto his ass as he took the punishment letting out a little guly "Oro!" sound with each item that smacked against his head.
Until he flipped over and heard Nomaru address him finally by his name rather than addressing his with items to his head.

He would rub his head and grunt "Uuughhhh! That hurts ya know!" The Jounin complained as he got back up on his feet.

"Hey hey hey! Why all the hostility?! And how am I a perve.....aaaaaaah..." Sora would stop in mid sentance noticing how the girl was dressed opening his mouth a bit.
"Ohw aaaah....uhmmm." He would then shake his head trying to get it out of the gutter and regain eye-contact.
"I mean...uhm...I am no such thing! I just came here to pick you up....uhm...for the mission I mean." He glanced from side to side a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 8:08

Nomaru had put her head under the blanket, still half naked, but avoiding the sunlight. 'What time is it?' She put her head up, blinking a few times and still feeling how shitty her head was acting. Fucking headache... Her clock said something 11:05, or something. 'Urgh!' She moved her hand to the cabinet next to her bed, grabbing some painkillers and taking a big gulp of water.
''I just came here to pick you up... uhm... for the mission I mean." she heard him - that Uchiha - say. With half opened eyes she looked at Sora. 'Mission? Eh- What mission?' She scratched the back of her head and yawned, hoping her painkiller would help anytime soon. It took her some minutes of being clueless. 'Ooooh, rigt. I became a Genin last night.' She looked around in her room and stood up. Nomaru smelled her armpits and made a grossed-out face. Her head spinned a bit and she let herself fall back on her bed, falling asleep again immediately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 8:15

Sora would arch a brow confused as he saw the girl fall back asleep after all that display of half-wakefullness. Sliding up to the bed the Jounin would poke the girl a few times before pulling a sour face, both from the stench that came from her and the annoyance at her behavior.
"Really?" He'd sigh and grab the girl by the hair at the front of her face lifting it up before repeatedly slapping her to wake her up. When realizing this didn't help he'd let go of her hair letting her head fall back onto the bed in freefall. He would look around and found the door before grabbing her by her hair again and dragging her out of the bed, along the floor into the bathroom. There he would turn on the water before throwing the teen, t-shirt and all under the cold shower water and then stepping out of the bathroom closing the door behind himself and then positioning himself next to the door, leaning back against the wall and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 8:43

'...C...cold!' Nomaru yelled a bit and sprinted out of the bath-tub, suddenly wide awake. She closed the tap and grabbed a towel, being soaking wet, still wearing her clothes. The girl had no idea what just happened, but she was in the shower and for some reason not only her head and stomach hurting, but also both cheeks and looked in the mirror. Yesterdays make-up was still on her face, her cheeks slightly swollen. What just happened again? She had goosebumps everywhere. She took off her t-shirt and her panties and grabbed the biggest towel she could find, walking out of the bathroom again, back to her bedroom, too cold to fall asleep ever again for anytime soon.
 She didn't even Notice Sora standing next to the bathroom door and proceeded to her room, closing the curtains to block most of the sunlight. She put on some underwear and found a short dress with the words:
Skip school.
Kill people.
Burn shit.
on her bedroom floor. Next she took a sip from the water bottle filled with Gin to drink away the hangover a bit and make the painkiller work better, next took a shower in deodorant and put some chewing gum in her mouth to hide away the smell of alcohol and put on some socks and combat boots, together with some really big celebrity sunglasses, that covered almost half her face. She grabbed her bag to throw a book in it and sat down on her bed, suddenly reminding something: Sora was in her house. Nomaru's eyes went big. 'Shit! that mission!' She ran towards the window of her bedroom and started to sneak out before Sora would notice her going outside, sneaking out of her room and running away via the backyard. She definitely didn't want to go to that mission thing.

Last edited by Koui Nomaru on Thu 26 Dec - 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 8:57

As Nomaru came out of the bathroom wet and naked walking towards her room the Uchiha would get a mayor nosebleed and wide eyes freezing in shock for a moment mezmerized by the view even seconds ather she had closed the door behind herself. He heard movement inside her room as he came close to the door and smiled nodding pleased , thinking to himself she was getting ready. But as time passed the Jouning would start to get impatient for her to come out as he would knock on the door of her bathroom and then grunt eventually after she denied him a reply and opened the door on his own.
"Hey what the hell's the hold......" He would stop and narrow his eyes suspiciously scanning the empty room. "...Hooooold....uuuuup..." He would then see the open window. "Where the fuck is she?" He would poke his head out of the winow seeing the teen attempting to make her getaway. "HEY!!!!" He would shout at her as he made his way onto the rooftop and from there onto the next one chasing his student.
"You get the hell back here right frigging now! I didn't sign up for this shit!!! Ay yo! Hoooooold iiiiiit!" He tried to jump down a little lower to be closer to her just in case he had to pounce her.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec - 11:16

As Nomaru ran through the garden she suddenly heard a hard "HEY!!!" coming from her bedroom window. She froze in an awkward position for a second, slightly leaning over, looking at Sora and let go of a: 'Oh shit!' She increased her speed, but it took her a few steps to remember Sora was a Jounin and she could never outrun him, not ever.
 Nomaru had used this trick so often. Whenever her dad would wake her up to go to school she would just get ready and climb out of her window down the drainpipe and run away through the backyard and the neighbors backyard onto the street.
 Nomaru looked at Sora, getting closer to her and while she was running she preformed a handseal and whispered: 'Fuusajin!' She blew the wind towards the ground, a few centimeters in front of where Sora was running to loosen the ground and moved on.[assuming this works, otherwise ignore the rest of the post]
Taking a right turn as the dust got up, almost hitting a bunch of threes at the end of her garden. She herself couldn't really see that well in the dust either, but she knew the escape route like the back of her hand. She kept on running towards her neihgbours garden, sprinting over the driveway and hid in an alley, using an Henge on herself that would turn her into a tall lady wearing a pencil skirt. To make herself taller she used her - still pretty big - bag to compensate the length and made her boobs appear smaller. She now had short brown hair and a green eyes.

After catching her breath she started running again towards the city center. If anyone would ask she was late for work, or something so she had to run. As long as she would get away from that Sora as fast as possible.
 Not really looking at where she was running she stopped in the middle of a square and felt like she had run far enough to get away from Sora, so she let go of the Henge again and looked up, straight into the eyes of Hatake Houtarou. She was standing in front of the Hokage tower. In her panic of avoiding Sora she barely had noticed where she was going, other than the city center.
 Hoping Houtarou had not seen her she literally jumped aside into a bush to her left.
Seriously Nomaru? Diving into a fucking bush was the best you could think of!? She tried to untangle herself and her uncombed hair, which only made it more obvious she was in that bush, since her legs where still sticking out of it. After ten seconds she gave up, only tangling herself more into the bush.

The whole situation made her smile a bit, even though she had failed a bit on her way, at least she had won at getting away from Sora. It felt a bit like old times, trying to sneak out of class to hang with Nabe, Yukari and Chin. One time her dad grounded her for getting a letter from school she hadn't attended in two weeks. That was when she had discovered the way out of her room, along with the help of Nabe and Yukari. Chin had died by the time they got to that point. She just relaxed her muscles and waited for someone to help her. She looked up at the sun for a second, but felt the hammer hit her head again, so closed her eyes, pressing the pair of sunglasses against her face, promising herself she would only get better at this whole Avoiding Sora and the missions-stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Dec - 1:35

''Talking too much without reason?!'' Houtarou thought as Sora would grab his lips. ''Can't this guy have a little occassional and fun chat from time to time? Not everything needs a reason... Things can be fun without reason too, right? Like a game with my dogs. Geez, this guy seems so patronizing sometimes... Now I still don't know how to address this guy though...!''

As Sora would answer his question he felt a slight urge to grab his lips too, but figured he could better not do that... In the end it was just an answer towards his own question.

Sora then suddenly left for an errand or something telling him to wait for Torame. But that pretty much said enough. If he had to wait only for Torame, where would Sora be going? Nomaru, pretty obviously. Poor girl, she was probably still sleeping... He felt kinda bad for her, but figured there wasn't anything he could do and proceeded to play with his dogs while waiting for Torame. He'd also give them small bits of dog food from the relatively huge bag full of water, human and dog food he brought with him. He'd be sure not to starve from hunger this time!

A little while later Torame still hadn't arrived though. Nothing for the boy to be so late.
Houtarou let out a sigh. Sora hadn't come back with (or without) Nomaru either. He wondered what was happening on that front.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec - 2:36

Torame walked to the place where he would meet his team for their first mission. but on his way he changed desided to pay the graveyard a visit. the graves where all well maintained and cleaned, to respect the dead, some of them had a couple of flowers on them, he stopped in front of one.
"i am a gennin now dad... the first step of many to my goal..." after a few minutes of silence he turned around and walked to where his team should be

when he arrived on the spot he only saw houtarou: "goodmorning Houtarou!, where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec - 6:47

Mornin' Torame-san! Houtarou cheerfully spoke when Torame had finally shown up. He was petting Yuuki at the moment.

Sensei was here just a while ago, be he left, supposedly some kind of errand. I highly suspect this errand to be getting Nomaru-san though...! Geez, I wonder what these two are up to right now... Anyway, what took you so long man?! Nothing like you to be so late. Overslept? Or had something holding you up? He asked.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Sun 29 Dec - 6:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan - 15:28

Surprisingly the Jutsu that Nomaru used against Sora worked. This was really surprising because the boy was a jounin after all and with such a plain move they would normally not be fooled. The big thing that helped however was the exact jutsu she used. The one thing that she did not count on, turned out to be her biggest weapon. The wind she had used not only blew sand in the path of Sora, but also lifted her already short dress enough to expose the words on her underwear.
In a nice seductive font, it said: "Feeling Lucky?"

And that was the actual thing that knocked Sora of his feet.

After the girl had landed in the bushes, not being noticed by both her fellow students, she would see Sora approach her location after a minute of hiding. He appeared to be shifting from one location to another. A clueless expression on his face. The boy seemed to shunshin over to each new location trying to find the beauty, but was seemingly unsuccessful.

Until she heard his voice whispering in her left ear. "You think you are really clever don't you! Picking that under... eehhh... Jutsu!" The strange thing was that she could still see her sensei looking for her in front of her. Shifting from one position to the next. Seeming not to notice her.

Both Houtarou and Torame would also see their sensei looking like he lost something.

Last edited by Blue Admin on Fri 10 Jan - 5:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan - 5:05

"I visited my dads grave, to tell him that i became a gennin" Torame did not mind letting other people know that his dad was dead, but he did not want to go on about it.

Last edited by Uchiha Torame on Sat 11 Jan - 2:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not hear the thing i thought i heard)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan - 5:16

Nomaru felt great for a moment. Maybe she didn't have to stop living the life she wanted to live. This morning had been - expect for the massive hangover - had been great. It felt for a short period of time like Yukari and Nabe still where with her, as if they could show up any minute to take her to some weird, liquor stealing, booze drinking adventure. It was like the old days, the best days of her life.

The smile on her face was there, it felt great until that one moment she heard this annoying voice. He wanted to make a comment about her undies, but last minute changed it to the word Jutsu.
She sighed to the boy - for in her eyes that was what he was - and moved her legs a bit. "What? You angry because a Genin managed to outsmart you in some weird way?" To be honest: Nomaru herself didn't even know how she had managed, but apparently her underwear had saved her and that made her happy. She managed to outsmart Sora, a little revenge on that kick he gave her, which was still giving her an unpleasant feeling. She grabbed a cigarette from her bag (there still was half a package in there since yesterday) and closed her eyes. 'So my hair is stuck in a branch and I can't get up. A little help is appreciated.'
Nomaru smiled a little. This wasn't such a bad day so far. Besides: if it would get a bad day she still had half a liter of Gin in her bag which could probably get her tipsy enough to make everything funny. She heard Torame say something, but kinda ignored it, still being stuck in the bushes. 'A little help now?'
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan - 11:57

''What the...'' Houtarou thought when he saw Nomaru. And did she just quickly dive into some bushes after he saw her? A few moments later Sora appeared who appeared to be looking for something. Nomaru? This situation was confusing...

Torame gave him an answer.

Damn... I'm so sorry for asking man, I didn't know...
So Torame's father was dead... How terrible. He figured this was not the time to go asking about stuff like that so kept silent, but felt bad for the boy.

He heard Nomaru calling for help from the bushes. Just what was going on here? Sora seemed to be there too. I-I'll be right back Torame. He said to the boy, still feeling a bit awkward about what he had just learned about him.
He made his way to the two and reached out a hand to Nomaru.
Sora-san, Nomaru-san... What happened?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan - 12:43

Nomaru moaned as Hachiko spotted her. She did not really feel like explaining her great escape and then failing because she went bush diving. 'Sora fucked up doing his job as sensei and I tripped when I got here and now my hair is stuck. Your clumsiness is contagious.' She had quite the sarcastic voice. Houtarou would see Nomaru in a pretty bad shape. Again she was wearing a dress that could have been a long t-shirt as well. Her hair was uncombed and even though she was wearing the biggest sunglasses in human history, she looked pale as if she had slept for a few hours.  'A little help would be appreciated very much.'
 She took another hit from her cigarette and closed her eyes. The sun felt good on her skin and she once more realized she could have been sitting in a park now. The feeling that Yukari and Nabe would come and pick her up had completely faded away that instant, leaving her with a hollow feeling. Her thoughts drifted off a bit, to the time with Yukari, Nabe and Chin and suddenly there was that feeling, a shiver down her spine as she saw the image of the girl in her nightmare.
 I wake up with a positive attitude every morning, then idiots happen... Nomaru heard herself saying in her head. She opened her eyes again, giving Hachiko a hateful look behind her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan - 14:14

Actually, as the kids looked in the bushes, you would find Nomaru talking to herself, Sora was never there to begin with, just his voice, whispering in her ear. As all three could see, Sora himself was still searching in the distance. For the two boys, it must have been a trick of the mind, Nomaru on the other hand, would have definitely heard his voice whisper.

And as she closed her eyes, She and only she, would hear his whisper in her ear again. Torame would not notice the voice and for the Hatake it sounded like the wind was blowing by.
"You would notice it when I get angry and you would not like it. No, I was surprised, perhaps I should have expected it of you." The strange thing was that the Sora she would see moving about, did not appear to be talking.

After a moment the Hatake would hear a voice whispering to him as well, he too would recognize it as that of Sora, as if the kid was standing just over his shoulder.
"Have you seen Nomaru-chan? I kinda lost track of her you know. Perhaps one of your doggies could help?!" Houtarou would almost feel the kid shrugging behind him, as if it could not be helped. These questions were for the ears of Houtarou only, and the other two would not hear those questions.

It would be quiet quite a while for Torame, except ofcourse the natural sounds and the sounds that Nomaru and Houtarou produced. But he would not have a voice in his ear until only a minute after the others would have heard something.
"Torame-kun, what would go better with a chicken sandwich, bbq saus or mayonaise?" The question was as soft as it was for the others and Houtarou would hear it like wind blowing past his ear, and Nomaru would be oblivious to the question. "Also, Tell Nomaru-chan that she is a cheater!"
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 0:21

He, I'm not that clumsy! I haven't tripped or done anything stupid all day yet! Only my darn alarm clock did... Anyway, if you want to get out of these bushes, then take my hand I'm reaching out and I'll lift you up.

As Nomaru (would take his hand and he'd lift her up)/(wouldn't take his hand and he'd just kind of stand there), he heard Sora talking as if he stood behind him. ''Have you seen Nomaru-chan? I kinda lost track of her you know. Perhaps one of your doggies could help?!''
Houtarou turned his head to the place he had just seen Sora who had appeared to be searching for something, and... he was still there. Was that a hallucination? Or... Wait a minute... Had Sora used another one of his genjutsu tricks again?
He answered anyway.
She right here, Sora-san.
He clearly didn't spoke loud enough for it to be heard by the Sora who was searching for something some 15-20 meters away though...
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 0:54

Nomaru rolled with her eyes as she heard her sensei give her a though-talk about how she would notice when he was angry.  This pathetic little boy is such a bad loser, wow... Nomaru opened her eyes again, looking at the Hatake giving her a hand, she only heard half of what he was saying, something about an alarmclock? She grabbed the string of hair, which was tangled in the bush with one hand and with the other she grabbed the Hatake's. Nomaru felt a few hairs being pulled out, which gave her an unpleasant feeling. The painkillers where kicking in, that was a good thing. The bad part was that she still felt it.
 'Thanks,' Nomaru said to the boy, looking for the 'waterbottle' in her bag and took a small sip of the alcoholic substance it was filled with. Gin. It wasn't her favorite alcoholic drink. Far from actually, but in the bottle it looked exactly like water and that was a good thing.
 'She right here, Sora-san.' Hachiko suddenly said.
 Nomaru gave him a shocked and surprised look, which had everything to do with the fact there was no Sora within a 20 meters. Hachiko couldn't see much of it, though: her sunglasses covered half of her face.
 'Who the hell are you talking to Hachiko?' Nomaru asked him. 'Oh well, nevermind that. I eh- have to go. Can you tell Sora I can't participate in the mission due to eh- an appointment at the hospital? That's the only reason I came here to begin with... To tell him that...' she fell silent for a bit, it was really obvious she was lying anyway: the time it took her to tell Hachiko she had to go to the hospital was big enough as it was. 'Anyways: I'm running late. Good luck today, see ya...' Nomaru took another sip from her Gin and put the bottle back in her bag as she started to run away into the direction of the hospital. She really hoped Sora hadn't seen her.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 1:05

When he finally pulled Nomaru up out of these bushes she appeared to be drinking some water from a bottle in her bag. Almost as if she had prepared. Was she coming with them after all?!

That thought dissapeared pretty soon though, as she told him she had an appointment.
I-I was talking to Sora-san, he asked me something even though he's way over there... I don't really get it... Meanwhile Nomaru had already started running in the direction of the hospital.

Nomaru-san wai-... ''I can't stop her anyway. This may be an important missions, but I guess it's up to her whether she wants to participate or not.'' He remembred how Nomaru had often complained about not wanting to be a genin anyway, and had to from her father. Even though the things they wanted were opposites, he felt bad for her. But it wasn't his business, so he'd just let her go.
Instead he shouted Will do! See you later! Bye!

He looked at Sora who still appeared to be searching for something. Torame still seemed to be in the same spot as where he left him, although he had a questioning look on his face.
He walked towards Torame and shouted Torame-san! Shall we go and see what Sora-sensei is searching for?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3   Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 : The First Mission of Team 3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next