Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning

Go down 
+12
Hatake Houtarou
Tenshu Ryochoku
Sarutobi Kouhi
Koui Nomaru
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Nara Shikataro
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uchiha Torame
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 18:17

Yorukasa nodded and smiled. "I guess I can expect a surprise when I get home to dad then," she said and giggled. "Oh uhm...I wouldn't mind helping out until I really have to go," the girl said and smiled kindly. Yorukasa loved the flower shop and helping out was actually one of her hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 18:28

Suddenly, Nomaru's cigarette would disappear from her mouth, only to land in the hand of a very well known person, the current Inuzuka Clan Head, Inuzuka Faolan. The Inuzuka looked down at the girl and gave her his cocky grin. "Girls your age shouldn't smoke these. It makes them ugly early in life. Wouldn't want to waste your good looks now, would you?" he asked and winked. Faolan was standing beside his loyal companion, the large black wolf named Kage, who looked at you before looking at his partner. "She only became a Genin today. Talk about young," the wolf spoke.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:24

Nomaru gave the boy a bit of a puzzled look. Definitely one of them pretty boys, tall, cool attitude and to top that a big black dog (or wolf, as some might call the creature) which gave him more of the 'chickmagnet' thing as it already was. Oh, and the dog could talk. Fabulous.
Not as impressed by the boy and his dog as she probably should be she just raised an eyebrow. Something she did quite often today. 'Oh really? I shouldn't smoke?' she said with a fake surprised tone. Nomaru gave him the same cocky grin he was giving her. 'Well, I am pretty much on the edge of dead already becoming a Genin, you are most definitely not my dad...' Nomaru smiled. She knew she didn't really look 14 as it wasn't for how short she was. Around the chest area she already had pretty much a thing going since she was 12 on and her hips were already well-formed too. If she wouldn't dress in tomboyish clothes she could get most men to do a lot of things, as she already did in the war. The soldiers where the reason she always could get enough cigarettes. 'And you are absolutely most definitely not my boyfriend so I don't think you're obligated to educate me on this matter, but who knows. Maybe if you buy me a drink some time...' as she said this Nomaru would give Inuzuka a sexy, almost irresistible smile and walked passed the boy. 'I doupt you have the guts to ask me though.' From her pocket she grabbed the package of cigarettes and was about to get herself a new smoke.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 2:15

The Inuzuka leader laughed and ruffled your hair as you walked past with one hand. "You certainly have guts, young lady. I can appreciate that in a shinobi. So you became a Genin today, congratulations." As she took the package of cigarettes in her hand, Faolan used his godlike speed to take it from her again. "Now, now, what did I just tell you? You're supposed to say 'yes, Faolan-sama, I will never smoke again,'" he said and gave her an irresistible grin. "Now, you can either keep up the bad-girl act and spar with me for this package, or be a crybaby and walk away," he said, challenging her.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 3:07

For fucks sake, what is it with people and annoying behavior today? Nomaru thought with some kind of irritated look on her face. She could just go home and steal another package from her father. It's what she'd been doing since the war had stopped. 'Or I could say fuck you and your annoying fuckface, pretty boy.... but I won't.' She fell silent for a bit, still trying to decide what to do. He was definitely stronger than she was, if not a hell of a lot stronger. She remembered the people talk about some legendary fight he preformed. 'Is this how you normally get girls in your bed? By challenging them to a fight?'
Nomaru was going over her options. Walking away and being called a crybaby wasn't much of an issue, but not being able to smoke meant going home to steal some more ciggies from her dad, which meant going back home. Which meant facing her parents again, something she usually tried to avoid as much as possible. That meant or stealing from the shop or actually sparring with him.

She rolled with her eyes and put her hands in the pockets of her shorts. With a big, slightly lazy attitude she signed: 'Fine, I'll spar you, pretty boy.'
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 3:40

The boy grinned, clearly not harmed by your insults. "That's a good girl, hop on. I'll take you to the training fields. Don't worry, it won't take long. You'll still be in time for the summoning," he said while patting the place in front of him on Kage's back. The wolf looked at you to see if you were actually going to sit on him.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 3:47

Nomaru bursted out in a hysterical laughter. 'Sorry, you want me to ride your dog? Bwahahahaha!!!' She didn't really care about being on time for the sumoning, but never rode any animal. She sat on a horse once, which had ended up pretty bad for her by falling on her face as she tried to get back on the ground. As abrupt as she had started laughing she stopped and said: 'Why not.' Nomaru hopped on the creatures back. 'Now what?'
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 3:55

Faolan rose a brow, much in the same fashion you usually do. "Not a dog, little girl. A genuine wolf, and his name is Kage," he said and patted the spot again. After she sat down he smiled. "Now...just hold on and remember to scream," he said and moved one arm around her waist to keep her steady. Kage jumped up high and landed on the nearby roof. He ran along the roofs and jumped from one to another, racing across town at a dazzling speed. You were pretty sure you'd never gone that fast before. You reached the training grounds in no time.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 6:52

Tenshi looked behind her. Sakena had been her support for as long as she knew.
she wiped away her tears and rose.
But why? Why is everything so though? How long do we have to suffer to be happy? I don´t ask for much. Just to be happy. And feel loved.

She looked Sakena in her eyes. It was a gaze that was hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:15

'Wolf, dog. No difference to me. But nice to meet you Kage.' Only Nomaru would show more respect to the pet than to his owner. She felt the arm of Faolan around her waist and was quite excited for what was about to happen. She had NO idea what to expect, but it would be fun. That much was for sure. "Now...just hold on and remember to scream."

And scream Nomaru would. As the dog on steroids ran over the roof Nomaru would be screaming her lungs out, but it was absolutely no screaming out of fear. Tears ran over her cheeks as she laughed and felt pretty much close to a god. At some point she even dared to let go of Kages fur and just held her hands in the air. Faolan wouldn't drop her, she was pretty sure about that. When the ride was over and she had put two feet back on the ground she almost felt sorry for herself that it didn't last longer.
'That... was... O-MY-GOD... Wow... Can we do it again?!' She totally forgot her cool attitude, deep down inside there was still this little child screaming for attention.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:52

Faolan laughed as you screamed of pleasure. "WOOHOO!!!" he cheered as they flew through the air. He was glad to see the girl enjoying herself. When he said 'scream', he didn't necessarily mean it in a bad way. He held her securely to make sure she didn't fall. Kage laughed as well.
When they hit the ground, Faolan would step off and lift you off of the big black wolf. "I'm glad you liked that. And of course we can do it again, cutie," he said and ruffled your hair again. "Perhaps I could even drop you off at the summoning, give you a grand entree?" he suggested and grinned. "Alright, you'll be fighting Kage, good luck," he said and grinned. The Inuzuka leader lay down in the shade of a tall tree and watched the two of you while leaning back against it.
Kage backed away from you so there would be a distance of 10 meters between the two of you. "Good luck, little girl," he said before letting out a bone-chilling howl.

-requesting battle thread-

Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 9:14

Nomaru smiled and didn't even care that Faolan ruffled through her hair. 'Yes, that would totally be awesome Pretty Boy!' she said in excitement, which faded away quickly as Faolan told her she would be fighting the dog on steroids. She had seen how quick he was and she would stare at Faolan as he went to a tall tree just to chill the fuck out.
'Goddamnit, the dog?' Nomaru shouted at Faolan. She would kill that Pretty boy one day. Fighting a dog. He would let her fight his pet. Nomaru put herself in position to battle and simply waited. Nothing much she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 9:53

"It isn't too much to ask to be loved, and love in return....but for Shinobi...love is often seen as both weak and strength, you just have to know how to handle what situation you are placed in. No one ever asks for parents to leave them....yet...it is in our fate to die in order to protect."

Sakena leaned her head forward slightly, her hand found its resting place upon the younger Harunos shoulder, "If we could live in a world where there was only peace would be ideal...however....there will always be people to challenge for control of the lives of people they seem are inferior....that's why we exist....We live in peace so long as we are able...then when nations attempt to rise to power....is when we decide to fight to remain free....our parents knew that, and that lesson for each day you live...will always ring in the back of your mind. Our strength is both gift and curse...one day...you will be happy."

Cracking a smile, thinking of her dear friends, Sendo, Sora, Faolan, Nadleeh, Terria, Bacchi, Kazenkou....Koden...each one of them held a special place in her heart. "After Tsunade Sama died...I asked the same questions, Why do we suffer, how do we continue on....what is the meaning of our existence...the answer is simple..." She kneeled to seat herself on her legs and bowed her head offering up a small simple prayer, "We are born, we live and we die....between the time we are born and die is how we are going to spend our life....wallowing in despair...finding someone to live for, falling in love...eventually having a family....teaching someone that you can have a better life and will do anything to see them happy...is the reason I'm alive today."

Her cheeks turned a shade of pink almost matching the color of her hair, it had been years since....the battles, the tempers, the beating....but she never stopped thinking of herself finding someone to be with. "Love will always be stronger than sadness Tenshi-Chan, look within...and find your strength."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 0:22

Yamanaka Flower Shop:

Ino would shake her head.
"What? You? Help out?!" The Yamanaka leader blinked and chuckled shaking her head.
"You're such a sweetheart Yorukasa-chan." The blond woman chuckled amused.
"I am glad with your offer, but I couldn't let you work today. Not with this kind of pressure going on. Can't afford for you to miss your summoning. I was just informed who your Jounin Sensei will be as well as your team but I prommised Shikamaru I wouldn't tell you guys yet." She grinned a bit teasingly.

"So you guys run along now, besides. Only 20 minutes left or so." She said shaking her head with a smile.
Soon after the woman would return to her duties at the store.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 0:49

Hearing Nomaru he turned around the corner and yelled after her. "I heard that Kui san!! He headed back in and sighed "Sheesh just cause she's smart and unmotivated doesn't mean other people can have some ambition..."
Receiving the scrolls Shikataro started reading the instructions and eyeballing it all corners. "So how do you change its timer? Is it done before the summoning and it's already armed or does it need to be armed and set when it's summoned?" He asked Kankurou. This was a really usefull invention, there were surely ways to incorporate into his strategies.
Hearing Ino's remark his lips curled a bit unpleased. "Just like my old man to keep good info behind. You ready to go Yoru chan?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 1:12

"But...but...why won't you tell us! Are we at least in a team together?" she asked and pulled her most adorable puppy face with hopeful eyes. She'd just about die if Shikataro wasn't in her team. What if she was in a team with Nomaru and Kouhi! Mana would be nice to have in a team though... She looked at Shikataro. "We have to go."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 4:59

As Faolan was leaning against the tree bugs would appear in front of his face going back and forth in different shapes.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Faolan

Inuzuka Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 5:12

The Inuzuka looked at the bugs and sighed before biting his tongue. "Kage, we're leaving! We have business elsewhere," he said as he stood up. The wolf trotted back to him and Faolan mounted up. "Sorry, girl, they need me somewhere else," he said before disappearing in flames, leaving no trace, except for the cigarettes, which stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:25

It was best Sakena thought if she had left Tenshi alone to think, bowing her head she'd excuse herself and stand, "Just remember, there is always something worth fighting for." Her head turned to speak a final time before she disappeared within the wind causing a gust to blow the young Harunos hair back awry.

On the streets, Sakena would find herself somewhat in a daze, it had only been two days since she had been back...and she had yet to find her friends. Everyone was growing up, new responsibilities consumed much of their time. Since Tsunades death, Sakenas court ship had fallen through and she was free to resume what life she had grown accustomed to. No more pretty kimonos or dressing up with pounds of make up caking her face. Her skin was an even tan hue from the days of training. Her glasses perched effortlessly on the bridge of her nose as she cascaded down the street without much care.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 23:21

Tenshi indeed had a lot to think about. But first she would go back to the village. There was little time left before the Summoning. Maybe she would find Nomaru on the way so she could apologize for her behavior. She started running again, only this time she had a goal.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun - 8:30

Nomaru didn't really understand what happened, but when she saw Faolan disappearing into thin air but it probably was important. Nomaru wasn't really impressed and as she grabbed her cigarettes from the ground and yelled: 'YOU'RE A WANKER, PRETTY BOY!' Nomaru lit a cigarette and enjoyed the nicotine. She probably had some minutes left to enjoy her free time. It would take her some time to get to the school, but she just walked back into town.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun - 23:23

Hatake Compound

As Mana entered her house and called out for her father it would be quite at first. Then she would hear voices upstairs talking. She would soon be able to hear them more clearly. A woman's voice that seemed familiar as well as that of her father.
"Thank you for the heads up, this is pretty bad indeed. But you shouldn't have to take such a risk appearing here like this. There must have been another way to contact me." Her father spoke,

"Perhaps, but I am currently unsure who I can fully trust with this information. And you are one of the more loyal and understanding shinobi of this Village. In fact I trust you to keep orders more so than even Itachi himself." The female voice replied before adding in a deeper more serious tone.
"And I really need your help."

"I understand, but I cannot leave my Clan right now as it is. Mana is strong, but she is still too young and not ready yet to carry this burden." Kakashi sighed a bit.
The woman sighed as well in return, a deep sigh of worry and discontent she gave into.
"I know. I know. We'll just have to hang in there for now."
She would say before Kakashi would sniff the air a bit. Soon Mana would feel a light breeze pass her and she would be unable to smell the woman's presence any longer. She was gone.
Her father would come walking down the stairs with a bit of a fake smile to hide his nervousness, he hoped she didn't hear any of that.
"Mana-chan! Welcome home! How did your graduation go?" He said keeping his eye closed.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 2:28

Hatake Compound

Kakashi was pleased hearing Mana had passed.
"Well that's nice to hear. But I wasn't doubting the fact you'd graduate. I was asking how it went as more of a way to ask if you had fun." he said opening his eye to look at her.

But then her dreadful question came as her father's eyes would turn serious. He would give his daughter a strict look narrowing his eyes a bit. A mix of firmness and worry in his tone as he replied slowly and softly. "You were not supposed to hear that." he said and then paused for a moment before he would continue to answer It was someone from ANBU with a mission for me. A rather dangerous mission, so I declined." he sighed deeply closing his eye again and hanging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning   Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 : Time before the Summoning
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next