Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 8:16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Oh and HACHIKOOOOOOOOOOOOO???!!!!! *raises fist* WHERE IS THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING POST OF YOU?! Ò____Ó

And go hina, you gets it!!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 8:20

Well, I do know that in real life I wouldn't like being thrown into military training at age 5/6!

And Nomaru, I thought you wanted to go first! Haha, sorry then! Want me to go first? =P
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 9:06

YES! It's your turn, then it's mine and then Torame an sora. Let's go with that. >_>
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 9:37

Alright, I'm going! Wink
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 9:38

General Discussion - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2n-3yuZJlqyINU7J59o4zEhCTjYc0RXmzMMxH_-HqXFODtoIi
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 18:50

CONGRATULATIONS MR. TENSHU RYOCHOKU! POST NUMBER 2000! THIS IS MUCH LESS IMPORTANT THAN I'M MAKING IT OUT TO BE!
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 18:52

I am taking post 9000 in the future!
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 18:53

Does that mean I can have number 9001?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 19:48

Nando Kazuo wrote:
Does that mean I can have number 9001?

OVAAAAR 9000!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 2:19

Kind of a random comment, and not even sure if anybody is into this, but this is the first game I ever pre-ordered and it looks super awesome! *_*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCw5gASu2CI
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 2:50

I was kinda sad when I didn't post #1984. Got 1982 though.

And Houtarou. GTA is fun. ^^ I'm sure you'll enjoy the game. I (obviously) haven't played that one, but I think I've heard more people looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 4:19

What do you mean with 1984/-82 Hina? Razz

Speaking of 1984, I'm reading the populair book right now, haha! Since the NSA scandals were revealed, the sales of 1984 exploded, and I was a part of it. It's a scary reality...

That game is pretty much destined to be good. Many big gaming companies tend to dissapoint their fanbase trying to grab as much money as possible, but rockstar, the creator of GTA/Red dead series, never dissapointed me yet. Heck, I've only got San Andreas, GTA 4, and Red Dead Redemption but I loved all of those 3 a lot, A LOT. I'd go as far as to say Red dead redemption might be one of my favourite games ever. =P
And Hayate, it DEFINITELY looks next gen, but the gameplay showed was on PS3 (which I own)! So that's veeeery promising, imagen what the next gen gameplay will look like! =)

Graphics always keep improving over the years, which gets me wondering... Will we ever achieve ''maximum nice-ness'' in graphics? A point where graphics won't get any better?
Maybe it has something to do with Moore's law too, and Moore's law will eventually end, so I guess it will. I'm definitely not an expert on computers though!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 4:52

Well, that's exactly it. I wanted to have post number "1984", because of the book. I was post 1982, and if someone in my thread would've replied, I would've replied after that, causing me to be 1984. But, whatev.

And you're reading the book now? I tried. But it was... pretty boring. (Maybe I hadn't gotten to the good stuff yet, halfway through the book..)

And I think graphics can always get better. Until it looks like a movie. With real people. In 3D. And taste. (*licks the screen*)

No idea what Moore's law is. (Sounds familiar?)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 6:03

I had to read 1984 for philosophy in highschool. I found it quite awesome. It's not very exciting or scary, but really gave me the feeling I was constantly being watched by someone somewhere. PARANOID MUCH? :p
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 6:06

If you don't like a book don't bother reading it. =) All you really need to know was his idea of the future which is worked out in the book, as we're seriously going that direction. We have to stop the trend of giving governments more power over us, and sacrificing our freedom for ''safety''. What we don't realise is the the entity which is ''protecting us'' is becoming the actual threat to our safety... Absolute power corrupts. You see it everywhere in our history, everywhere, yet we just don't seem to learn. If you accurately look at the description of the word ''facsism'', and then look at for example the US, isn't that what they're becoming?
''Fascism is a set of right-wing political beliefs that includes strong control of society (check) and the economy (semi-check. Big business control the government rather than the opposite in that country) by the state, a powerful role for the armed forces (check), and the stopping of political opposition (look at news stories around you, it's becoming closer to a check too, although it isn't quite there yet. Anyway, 2 almost identical parties only being populair, you could still say check in a way.).
Anyway, getting too serious. Blame the number! Razz

You really made me laugh at the screen-licking part, haha! XD

Moore's law is basically a law within computer science/engineering that states processing power of computer doubles in every so many years, and it's right. Like I said, I'm by no means an expert on this topic, but basically they're reaching smaller and smaller levels until they eventually reach the atomic level, and can't go further, so that's where Moore's law ends.

But seriously, physicists like this guy and this guy (these were links) can explain this stuff waaaaaaaaaay better than me.
You might nog give a f*** about all of this so sorry for that though! XD I'm pretty curious by nature and recently wanted to learn more about how computers and stuff work, since I really lack knowledge on that subject. =P Computers have a lot of potential yet we aren't taught about how they work AT ALL in schools. I mean, you can choose computer sciences in high school in this country but it's not a mandatory subject in lower grades, while things like French and German are... I'd say replace French with informatics (computer science basically) as it seems to me that that'd be way more future oriented, but that's just my opinion...

WHY DO SO MANY COMMENTS I TYPE OUT HERE TURN INTO WAY-TOO-SERIOUS TOPICS... TT_TT

Something fun!
https://i.imgur.com/WHf21ry.png
Although this might be my terrible sense of humour again... *sigh*

Oh, by the way, the red white black flag in that comic? It's the principality of Sealand. :PIt's a funny story.

THERE I GO AGAIN. I'm just gonna leave now.....

Edit: Thing is Nomaru, we're actually being watched (well, everything we do on the internet can potentially be watched), so your paranoia is not irrational...
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 6:18

Don't worry, Houtarou. You are interesting. I like to read/see/learn about all kinds of things as well.
Though I'm very tired. (And it's only 19:15... T.T)

Here is some more fun. Which would pretty much describe me, actually. (Partially because I like fire, partially because, well, obvious reasons. Razz) http://9gag.com/gag/a449MWm
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 6:25

Oh Hina, you and your firemen. Oh my god. xD
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:21

Haha, thanks...! =)
And then go to bed! I've already f-ed up my sleep schedule and I can tell you, don't let it happen to you... It sucks!

On that note... Do you have a female equivalant of the firemen picture, Hina? XP

Akira! You're not a cloud anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:30

I've got a picture of me dressed as a "firewoman"? Razz (We were playing Sims and made ourselves. My character was a firefighter (amongst other careers) and she wore red pants and a black top. She also could pull an axe out of her back pocket. And I happened to be wearing the same (red ski-pants and a black top), so I ran out to get an axe and posed in front of the camera.) But I'm guessing nobody's wanting that. And I'm not sure I could fight the image anyway.

Anyway. Here you are, Houtarou. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdRIDnfitLhsQ2DKK6CvAhvz6XIPMkzmBIy-MnFhP31b1MllAJ
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:48

You can fight the image Hina! You should totally like punch it and rip it appart, I'm sure you'd win!
Razz

... Damn it Hina, I was expecting something other than that... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 8:55

I know you did. ^^
You were expecting this. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8295/7857774044_8e7fa5ed9e.jpg or something like that. And that's okay too. Smile (I love how they have muscles and aren't all skin and bones like models are and what society wants us to believe is pretty.)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 9:47

Society shouldn't be able to judge what is pretty and not. The individual should. Wink

Anyway, thanks Hina. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 10:09

Don't the individuals make the society? Though a select few try to influence most others, trying to fool them into thinking they made the choice themselves, and thus "creating the society they want". Meh. Anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 11:04

Individuals make up a society, but not every individual has an equal say within a society. Like in a group of lions, some individuals have more say than others, and individuals who have less say tend to follow these individuals around, thus adopting the ''populair opinion''.

For example, society says that ''all man must love boobs and ass because that's manly!'' since some alpha males came up with that... Some men may act like that, but in reality we value love more than that stuff and we know it (this is just an example and I might be to quick to say that as it's just my opinion and doesn't apply to every guy, but you get the idea). I hate the notion that men only care about sex, it's a gender stereotype I really hate... Both genders have stupid untrue stereotypes. And yes, maybe men generally might like sex more than women because that's ultimately what results into us having kids and continuing our species, because men have the ability to like, pass on their genes to multiple women... But I'm all for looking at the individual rather than ''oh he's a man so it's like this'' or ''he's French so he's like this'' or ''He's a Jew so he's like this'', etc... (all random examples, you get the idea)

Anyway, I'm rambling again! What I'm basically trying to say is that not every individual is equal in nature (the strong will survive and pass on their genes...) thus not every opinion is, creating a populair opinion which becomes ''the norm'', and people fear rejecting when going away from the norm.

And don't get me wrong, I dislike this social hierarchy and think individuals should express themselves the way they are and not be ashamed of things they like, but unfortunately this hierarchy is in our nature... We aren't perfect.

Damn I'm a rambler. You basically said the same thing in TWO SENTECES. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next