Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiten

Hiten

General Discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 6:51

If that was not allowed our team would have a cloud as one of it's member. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 6:52

Of course you are! (Is my opinion.) Why not? Smile

Hiten, and Deidara with a weird bat-like-thing on his head as the other. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 6:55

Makes sense indeed, haha! Razz

Speaking of which... Will we have interactions with Konoha and Suna teams? =)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 7:16

Yes, in the future! Wink Not yet in this event I believe. Perhaps in the oncoming main event.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 7:21

In the Chuunin Exams for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 7:34

Thanks for the answers. That's interesting! =)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 8:13

I want to meet my Suna-smoochi sooooon! <3
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 8:19

Suna-smoochi? Should I feel.. addressed? Razz
(We're gonna have so much fun!)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 8:22

Suna-smoochi? XD Whahaha

I want to learn all about the poisons you use, Hina-chan! o3o
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 9:12

Chikamatsu no Hina wrote:
Suna-smoochi? Should I feel.. addressed? Razz
(We're gonna have so much fun!)

Yes, yes we are! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 9:52

Yorukasa, how did you know I would be using poisons? (I ask because I can't remember if I put it down somewhere. Razz) And it could be interesting to see how our characters use poisons in different ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 9:54

Yorukasa's psychic, didn't you know? Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 11:02

You know what they say, the more people, the more fun. ;P And now the Suna guys are here, it'll be fun!

Thanks Torame, I'll give you that. =)

Little random, but if there are any Canadians here, happy Canada day! (Said it multiple times already but I love how we've got several nationalities here. Hina, are you really Swedish?! That's awesome! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 11:14

You're from Canada, Houtarou?

And yes, Hina is Swedish. Part Dutch, too.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 11:28

Cool! Never been in Sweden but from what I've heard/seen of it it's a cool country!! If I ever get the chance to, I'd love to visit a Scandinavian country sometime. =)

Nope, I'm not Canadian, but today happens to be ''national Canada day'', haha! Don't think there's a Canadian on here though. (if you don't know what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day )

Seriously, I just happened to come across the fact on Reddit. It's not like yesterday I knew today would be Canada day!
Oh and I'm also Dutch, like most people over here. Razz

Another fact that goes well with this, the Netherlands and Canada are pretty good buddies. Canada did most work liberating the Netherlands during WW2, so Canadians were loved by the people.
If you wanna know more about that, found a wikipedia article on the topic ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%E2%80%93Netherlands_relations )

Don't we all love wikipedia? It's a little silly maybe, but there are times where I've got soooo many wikipedia tabs open... ''That's an interesting article!'' ''Wooh, blue link! Click!'' Aaaand before I know it I've spent hours just reading up on interesting stuff... Wikipedia sure taught me a lot!
But seriously, gotta love wikipedia! A gigantic library of information entirly free and no ads! :)And for the people who don't trust it, they've been doing more and more source listing too lately.

Edit: just read up on the relations article myself, and learned something new too! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Tulip_Festival
Using tulips to thank the Canadians. Sure is creative! =)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 14:59

Blue Admin wrote:
yes, and live dirtpoor with hardcore killers on your tail

There's always mercenaries job if you are capable and if you can go missing and not die instantly, you ARE capable of something. Heck, you can even go to a faraway land and be a merchant there, ain't dirtpoor if you are a merchant. Or sell your village's secret to some other villages, those are likely to be valuable. Or go to a small country and be the best shinobi there so everyone worship you as god or even start a new hidden village there. Or...do anything you can imagined. The world is your oyster...with ANBUs on your tail.

However, from a story-driven RPG perspective, there's not much difference from missing-nin versus village-nin I guess since they are just part of the story and it's not like this is Skyrim or a free-exploring sandbox so the one major advantage of missing-nin IMO is absolute freedom in choosing what he wants to do at a certain time. Not dictating by the villages and so on. And missing-nin is probably the representative of the "free spirit" archetype in Narutoverse.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 18:12

Missing nin seems interesting still. Haha. Better wait for it untill you're really strong and stuff though.. xD

AND YAY! HAPPY CANADA SOMETHING DAY!! Yesterday Keti-Koti was celebrated all over Amsterdam. The celebration to end of slavery. ^^

Also: I WANT TO GET BACK TO BEEEDDDD! ;__; It was like... 6 in the morning when I got up! Dx
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 18:22

Another reason why you should go missing after you are strong is IC reason. I mean...if you plan to leave the village so early in your shinobi career, then why the heck you enroll into the academy for? You should know the rule before you enroll to the school that freedom is out of your hand after you are in it. Of course, some are pressured by parents and so on and not everyone going into the academy on their own will but I can hardly imagine them decided to leave the village in say, the first year of their shinobi career. People usually go missing because they are sick of the village due to philosophy conflict, personal grudge or whatever events that create conflicts and those take time to form.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 18:42

That's what I guessed. However: I see it a little bit different, since the characters are still kids. Ryo is 16, which is a bit different, but looking at most chara they're 12 or 13. When they where enrolled in ninjaschool they were too young to see the consequenses of their choice (or parents or family choice in some cases). That's at least how I see it. They can't really have an idea of what they're up to and when they get older they start realising it I guess?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 18:59

That is also true, they ain't going to think so much about going missing at that time. At their ages, they are probably just want to learn jutsus and be as good as the village's hero/their idol/Hokage/parents/siblings/other positive influences. I mean...even big bad like Orochimaru starts out as a pretty normal genin. And again, it's simple, if you don't want to be binded or be a shinobi then just don't enroll. It's hard to find a strong IC reason to abandon the village from the get go especially when the academy covers part like loyalty to village and so on, it just enhances those kids' desire to want to be with the village rather than against it.

Even if you apply and go into the academy with malicious intent(and you play a very mature kid), you are likely to stay for a while, learn a lot of crap before defecting anyway. You need the knowledge first even if you are just using the village as a path for self-gain and only when you feel the village is not providing enough, then you leave.

As for Ryo, he ain't planning to defect as of now. He is not stupid and he is not brave(plus selfish as heck so preserving his life is one of the top priorities). His plan is to retire as soon as he hits the retirement age(well the canon tale has no explanation on retirement so I have to make that up) and be gone from the life of shinobi but that ain't happening because shits are going to happen and they are going to break his peaceful, simple and naive view on the life of shinobi.Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 2:43

Parental pressure is always an issue, though. Nomaru can't really help it. T__T
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 3:23

Well, it might push your character to get better or in Nomaru's case, gets her to hate her life to a certain degree, which can be fun. I wonder if she will eventually snap at someone in the future.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 3:45

She's kinda trying to do the same thing as Ryo for now: survive, then get retired. She however is not a coward, she lacks common sense in every possible way (might want to do something about that...), she's impulsive, girly, likes to get drunk and have fun and uurgh. She's so not ninja material. xD I'm really still kinda figuring out what will happen to her. I have ideas of how things will go, but meh.

And she doesn't really hate life. What she does hate is that she can't make her own choices.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 8:07

Happy birthday to Kazuo! =)
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 8:14

I also think that maybe they enrol in the ninja-academy when their 5-6 (or whatever) and don't really have a choice. And then when they get older, learn to think and hit puberty they say "Screw this shit!" and walk away. As far as possible. Razz I.e. puberty and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next