Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

General Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 4:54

The reason I took the other was because the Haruno compound isn't on this map Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 9:45

edits will be made
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 9:58

That's because there's no such thing as a Haruno clan in the original series.  clown
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 10:11

I don't see Inuzuka on the map. Is it me being retarded or is it not on it (yet)?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 10:57

Perhaps you're not allowed inside Konoha. Go sleep outside the walls under a log.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 10:59

Maybe they don't have their own place
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 11:02

Haruno Tenshi wrote:
Oh, this might come in handy for those who don't know Naruto that good. Been using it to get around Konoha Smile

http://nartutoplayerslive.wikia.com/wiki/War_with_konohagakure

You can find it on the full map Tenshi posted above.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 10:04

'Ullo lads, quick question:
Does anyone else have a problem with overlapping text?
I encounter this often when italics or bold letters are used.
Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 11:07

I haven't had that problem yet.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 13:51

(I feel like I should make a few notes about the free play.
First of all, what is going on in our situation is a very private lesson between Nomaru and the sensei. The only reason Rikka, Michiko and myself are present is because Nomaru fibbed that we were part of her team, which the sensei reluctantly accepted. It was not exactly supposed to be a walk-in class, so this risks tearing apart the fabric of reality or some shit.
Second (@ Sachi): the conversation between Rikka and Hakabakashii was highly personal and whispered. None of the bystanders could hear it, let alone someone positioned outside the room at the time. This is easily edited, so I just thought I'd bring it to your attention.
I'm really enjoying the storyline, keep it up ^^)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 13:51

General Discussion - Page 20 Whssign
(That's my way of letting you all know that we pretty much agreed on that post together, and that it's from, at least, the two of us.)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:42

Well, Yorukasa has no idea what's happening, so either the sensei includes her in that lesson, or sends her back out to go elsewhere. -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 11:16

Poor Yorukasa and Sachi, Nomaru being such a meanie to them!
Can't say Michiko has a lot of sympathy though. clown
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 12:11

Michiko is really mean for a Haruno Razz

Also, for all of you who seem confused.
Unless I say that Yorukasa literally walks off to go elsewhere, she doesn't move.
Getting up from a seated position is not the same as running off.

In fact, I was actually hoping someone would stop her, which you did.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 12:27

Like Sakura has always been an angel to everyone she spoke to...
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 12:30

Hasn't she? o3o
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 1:24

Michiko's not *truly* mean. She just likes interaction, even if it's unfriendly interaction, and can see the humor in bizarre reactions, like Nomaru (who'd been acting pretty depressed and quiet en shy up 'till this point) suddenly dropping that bomb on Sachi and Yorukasa, Yorukasa running off in tears and Sachi being like 'fuck you' and stalking off. Now Michiko's like 'Well played, Nomaru, well played.'  Cool

This does not at all mean she dislikes Sachi and Yorukasa. Next time she meets them she can strike a conversation with them just as easily as she would anyone else. In this case, she's set her mind on hanging out with Nomaru. (by the way, her not really getting close to people like this is exactly the reason why she doesn't have any true friends. She's like 'hey you seem interesting, imma hang with you today' and tomorrow she might meet that person's arch nemesis and hang out with them. And if the first person's got an issue with it, that's *their* problem)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 1:43

I'm afraid Michiko will end up having no friends at all that way XD Poor team XD
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:08

At this point she's fine with it. Might be as she gets older her viewpoint changes, but not in the short run.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:18

She'll probably mature a bit more when she's in a team and doing missions.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:28

Absolutely. I just feel it's refreshing to have a Haruno that's not all 'I love everyone and I want to save everyone's lives', like I picture Sakura to be. Well, maybe not the 'I love everyone', but she does seem to care about everyone. Sakena, too, lives to save people's lives and has a heart that could fit all of humanity in it. So I made Michiko kind of an oddball by breaking tradition. She likes to have a fun time with people, but she's a free spirit and won't to be told who she can and cannot hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:30

Ah well...unconventional characters are fun XD
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:49

link

Is this Michiko? (A little bit?)
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 3:55

Shocked 

No. Not even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 4:12

Whahahhahaa XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next