Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:46

Water element affinity in the desert...? That's unique. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:48

Civilians were in my mind always either low ranking shinobi (we aren't on missions 24/7) or  descendants of the local shinobi that chose not to enroll in the academy. Secondly Shinobi ARE the military power of the world, our level of weaponized technology does not exist because shinobi was there for that role, there are also no standing armies for them to be pitted against, non shinobi soldiers are either samurai (that have only gotten popular over the last 4 years) personal honor guards, civilian law enforcement and bandits
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 11:12

In my mind there was always a clear distinction between shinobi and civilians. Shinobi- those who have access to and can manipulate chakra, and civilians- who cannot.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 11:23

theoretically they can, however all the theory is in the hands of shinobi, so civilians have no fucking clue how that shit works Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 11:30

Twisted Evil Muhahahahahaaaa! And they never will!
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 12:15

Sakurai Akira wrote:
Water element affinity in the desert...? That's unique. Cool

Well, statistically and counting out every special bloodline thingie off, 20% of the ordinary population have Suiton as their affinity so there's likely some on the Wind Country. Of course I doubt many player will try to create a Suiton-nin there but from a worldly view, I do think there's a certain amount of people with Suiton affinity there.

I have made one on another site, a Suna nin-tai shinobi with Suiton, but only as an supporting option instead of the main offensive option. I made him extra tall like a barbarian brute and he packs two gourds with water behind him.

Nara Shikataro wrote:
Civilians were in my mind always either low ranking shinobi (we aren't on missions 24/7) or descendants of the local shinobi that chose not to enroll in the academy. Secondly Shinobi ARE the military power of the world, our level of weaponized technology does not exist because shinobi was there for that role, there are also no standing armies for them to be pitted against, non shinobi soldiers are either samurai (that have only gotten popular over the last 4 years) personal honor guards, civilian law enforcement and bandits

I have always believe that the shinobi clans member are needed to enroll as shinobi because there's their bloodline and kind of like their job to do for their life. I mean, pretty much every Uchiha is shinobi and so on. Most shinobis are enrolled to school at a very young age, I doubt they have a choice there(and they probably are not mature enough to choose) especially when their family are of strong shinobi tradition.

And "injecting" a certain amount of civilians into the village to take care of everyday's work since the beginning of the village sounds pretty plausible to me. I have always thought that everyone in shinobi clans are shinobi because of tradition and so on while only after the "modern world" and shinobi goes mainstream and with an open academy that inspired civilians get to become shinobi, thus there's "non-clan shinobis" like Rock Lee. Ninjutsu are probably secret art in the past before there's academy to teach them.

As for weaponry, I do remember one of Pain's Path(a puppet if not wrong) has missiles in his body. We better be careful with Suna, they might have hidden missiles puppet hidden in a secret base.

And everyone has chakra, you just need to be taught how to manipulate them.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 12:23

The way I imagine the affinity is as follows:

Each country has most of the name of the country. This is supported in the manga, where Konoha has the most Fire users, Kiri the most water users and Suna the most wind users.
So there would not be a complete 20% divide.
I would personally say that in Suna there is less support for Suiton than other villages and not many people are born with the affinity, in favor of Fuuton. In part i think it is due to location and water waste. So you could say that indeed Suiton users in Suna are rare.

But that is just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 13:48

Well, that does make sense although to me, it's more on the creator needing to easily give some identity or "signature" to each country's shinobi so he gives them Suiton for Kiri-nin for example but since it's the source we are based on, I guess it's right.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 0:34

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:

And everyone has chakra, you just need to be taught how to manipulate them.

I imagine chakra to be something like life energy. (though the scene with Chiyo suggests there is a difference between life force and chakra. Also, Tsunade's thingy on her head that, the more chakra she uses, comes at the cost of her life force?) 

So yes, all humans (and animals) would have chakra, the way I see it. But only shinobi are consciously in control of it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 2:50

Them samurai in Land of Iron can control chakra as well, but compared to the level of control a shinobi has....*looks at them samurai with despise*

And going by this picture:

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 Chakra_generation_in_Naruto

I guess lifeforce is stamina in this case although the pure empty chakra tank seems a little bit misguided since everyone should all have some natural chakra reserve in their body.

Real life's chakra though is indeed lifeforce but that's some Buddhism/Hinduism thing so I don't know them too well but Naruto does take a lot of inspiration from that religion. Eight gates is another one of them.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 3:36

Akira, Ryochoku, blue Admin, Shikataro, you guys are experts! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 10:08

Allow me to explain this....all things have life force, what life force is exactly is a great mystery that is yet to be unraveled but things are known about it. Life Force in the system is represented by PE regeneration, ME regeneration and HP regeneration. In living things with their own power of will it is also represented by the base pool of chakra and the automatic replenishment thereof.

Every living thing that has a will of it's own has chakra, and everyone that has chakra uses chakra, as chakra is likewise the energy of ones power of will. People with low amounts of chakra are weak willed, easy to give up, and people who are supposed to have chakra but are on 0 go knockout from the weakest of blows, as long as there is some barely significant impact. (Note: Unless someones natural flow of chakra has been tempered with either by the person himself or someone else it is impossible for the chakra to drop to 0, unless the person is severely ill or dying.)

When the 10 tails came to Earth from space the 6 way sage sealed him inside himself and learned the secrets it had. The monster existed of chakra alone and it's entire existence depended on being able to manipulate chakra in order to keep giving itself form.
Essentially he then formed a religion based on these teachings and was able to use this power of chakra manipulation to make his dreams , his will...a reality.

Basically the same essence as in Alchemy is applied here, one gives up a part of their life force and spiritual (mental) force and combines them together to increase their level of willpower, then with the increased amounts of willpower they can bend reality to their will.
This is Ninjutsu.

It was first introduced as a religion of peace, but over time the knowledge about bending reality, manipulating chakra and other such things have become secret, and in some cases those knowing the secrets were persecuted.

Ninja are in short people who were taught the secrets of manipulating chakra, civilians can do this too, however they don't know how. That is the main difference.
This knowledge can turn any regular human into a human weapon of serious magnitude, and thus it is kept hidden from the general public.

Because a lot of these secrets can be subtracted and deduced from a shinobi's body by capable scientists,the hidden villages prefer their shinobi not to travel outside the safety (captivity) of the village without their knowledge.

This is why only those who pledge alliance to a hidden village get taught these secrets. In fact, some of the basic jutsu only became basic and common in the modern shinobi world due to it's current state as some of them were clan secrets before as to how they should be performed....examples are Kawarimi and Bunshin which used to be techniques of the Sarutobi clan....and the Great Fireball technique which used to be an Uchiha exclusive. This is because sharing some of this techniques has become more common and accepted, however villages still prefer their secrets to remain a secret.

Civilians are allowed to travel in and out of Konoha and even plainly visit it, but everyone entering and leaving goes through the guards and gets checked. All hidden villages have quite a tight security. Their locations however are not hidden at all. It's more of a name thing.
Shinobi in the modern world have....OBVIOUSLY....become less of a secret and big mystery, although how they do most of their stuff exactly still remains as such. But they appear on TV, radio, there is movies about them and so on....just like with our worlds military....just not everyone really important always gets the spotlight.

that and where is Mana? and where is the rest?

The civilians can ind
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 11:05

Heh, I always thought they are actually hidden and have to be searched or whatever. I guess Masashi Kishimoto just take the hidden village concept from Warring State of Feudal Japan(Well, those are truly hidden very well) and could care less about the "hidden" part.

And I expect majority of the players to pop out when chapter 6 starts, not everyone active use the OOC board anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 11:07

Where is Torame though I wonder, he is right in the middle of the action.

Edit; And I believe there is a battle coming up.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 13:04

YES, WHERE IS TORAME?! Dx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 13:45

I believe Nomaru and Houtarou just got owned.....or better phrase would be....ownage du fromage.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 13:54

<3 <3 

This is awesome though. ;D Not exactly what I expected to happen, but so much better! Wahahahhaa!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 20:50

Soooo... What time is it again? (Ingame I mean, I can feel some sarcastic jokes coming if I am not clear enough) Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 21:38

I think we're nearing the night now, all the genin stuff having been during the day and having had some hang-out time not and such... I guess you can suppose it's turning dark? Only Admin can give you a definite answer I guess. 

The story is interesting now, yes! Razz Go easy on us Admin, haha!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 22:54

Haha, sorry Hachiko. Hanging with Nomaru you should probably know that she's got a talent for getting into trouble. And he did went easy on us. Kisame (that's the name of the shark right?) could have made us into well... I dunno. Braindead creatures? Wahahahaha. xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 1:30

Special Message for Hotarou:

Dear Hotarou, my deepest apologies, but to stay fair to the game, the setting, the abilities and your character's stats....I cannot allow you to react like this to the situation at hand. Allow me to explain why;

Disagreement in  this case can be considered power play;

First off, you and Nomaru were both just hit by an A-rank Genjutsu.
Whether or not your mind is strong enough to resist it's effects instantly and thus allow you to see through the fact that it is just an illusion depend on your stats. The admins perform this roll each time someone casts a Genjutsu and inform the player involved what the effects are. The effects were that you were completely hit by the technique [kisame has a pool  of 10 dice after your defense is subtracted....has a specialty in intimidation genjutsu and decided not to take his auto success roll, but to actually take a chance and roll and had 6 success on his rolls. You Genjutsu save rolls are all epic chance rolls of 1 dice which you failed. Naturally. If Kisame didn't hold himself in Kisame would have fried your brain then and there turning Hotarou into a vegetable lobotomized zombie that goes KO in brain-shock, and Hotarou probably understands this IC.

Secondly, you just just seconds ago SAW and FELT your own personal brutal and ferocious killing at the hands of that man.....Sasuke was a pretty strong Genin and at the chuunin exams he was the number one rookie and quite strong even compared to some chuunin and Sakura had a very high mind, good Gen and exceptional SLK...and was an expert on countering Genjutsu by then (she had countered Kabuto's sleep Genjutsu, which aside from her only Jounin like Kakashi, Aoba and Gai were able to do...acutely not even Gai as Kakashi backed him up there being right next to him....but when Orochimaru used THIS EXACT JUTSU on the two of them they were frozen solid, shitting their pants, unable to move, frozen in fear, crying and barely able to move a limb out of fear. Hotarou is way weaker than either of them was back then when it comes to resisting Genjutsu, remember Genjutsu is not just a visual reel....it is a sensory real, you didn't just 'see' your killing...you experienced it as if it just happened.

If you believe your reaction to this is still correct and your character is even able to think about those things and ask those questions without a stutter, let along feel anger rather than fear like that of an animal caught in the headlights of a car...please explain to me why.

-------------------------

As for time of day....it is about 14:00 or 15:00 still I would say. Not even getting dark yet, far from it as it is summer.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 4:08

Sorry!!! I'm so bad at this game... Didn't think about it too much. I thought he had to talk because hokage asked why they were there, but obviously he wouldn't be able to do so after an attack like that. 
Admin, just delete that comment ok? 

Nomaru, ladies first, I'll just leave the first response to you. Don't want to fail again.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 4:18

Haha, fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 5:42

It's cool. Not so much a fail as a misunderstanding I guess.
Was just afraid you were trying to powerplay Razz
But it's all good don't sweat it.
The real question is.
Where is Torame, where is Mana, where is Kouhi, where is Hayate? >___>
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 5:46

Torame went shopping with Hachiko today. I told Hachiko to text Torame. And I have no idee about the others... Dx Don't you like... know them personal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next