Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Feb - 11:40

PSSSS!!!

We don't want that in our secret society! Faker!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Feb - 19:43

I'm Dark copperblond, that's the name for it! If you don't believe me, look it up Razz

(PS: I should know that, I have been on the hairdresser education for 3 years) Never go the grade though :/

And Yamanaka, I KNOW you are blond and covering it Razz

(PPS: I actually have 42 different colors in my hair going from platinum blonde to mahogany. so yeah, I am blond XD)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Feb - 20:01

-strokes her hair-

What do you mean, I'm natural green.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Feb - 20:03

And I'm just stating how it is ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Feb - 20:23

-flips her hair-
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 4:18

Haruno Tenshi wrote:
(PPS: I actually have 42 different colors in my hair going from platinum blonde to mahogany. so yeah, I am blond XD)

Mind showing me your 42 colors hair?
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 4:32

Can be tricky, each hair has it's own color, I could try to put the extreme blond one and mahogany one (the blond is very thin, the mahogany are thicker so easier to find) next to each other but all 42, nope, sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 5:03

How did you come to the number 42? I've got hair ranging from almost black to almost pure white as well. But I wouldn't be able to put a number on the amount of different colours.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 7:16

Because 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything... DUH!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 7:44

That's how far we came counting :p They tried it once in school, cost me more than 100 hairs XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 18:02

Haruno Tenshi wrote:
Can be tricky, each hair has it's own color, I could try to put the extreme blond one and mahogany one (the blond is very thin, the mahogany are thicker so easier to find) next to each other but all 42, nope, sorry Razz

You can always pull(not pull them off your head) a some hair on the air, take a picture of it and tell me how many colors are there. Might not be all 42 there but I still expect some sort of color explosion.

Uchiha Rikka wrote:
How did you come to the number 42? I've got hair ranging from almost black to almost pure white as well. But I wouldn't be able to put a number on the amount of different colours.

You might have a lot of colors going into extreme details. There are tons of color between black to white in the eyes of a colorimetry/color theory expert.

I am black to white as well, which makes me leading in (natural) hair color among my friends...because Asians are boring with black as the only possible natural color. P.S. I am Asian as well, hair turned white earlier than other people though.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 7:51

How old are you then tenshu? that your hair turned white so soon?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 8:06

My age is obvious below the avatar. Hair started turning white since 14-16(not very sure when), mainly due to DNA. My father has white hair when he's young too.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 11:23

A friend of mine was born with awesomely dark red hair, which, mysteriously, just turned white all of a sudden, as if her pigment just ran for the hills.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 12:04

-mumbles something about having dyed hair ever since the 7th b-day-
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 13:06

DAE around here have and always had one hair color? Razz

... Maybe I'm just boring.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 17:06

Inuzuka Hakabakashii wrote:
A friend of mine was born with awesomely dark red hair, which, mysteriously, just turned white all of a sudden, as if her pigment just ran for the hills.

Such a waste of beautiful red hair. How fast did her hair turned into all white, few months of time?
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:17

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
Inuzuka Hakabakashii wrote:

Such a waste of beautiful red hair. How fast did her hair turned into all white, few months of time?

It was a matter of weeks, insanely enough.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:21

She would probably be nicknamed White Hair Demon Lady(it's a story of a girl's hair turning all white in one night because of how she missed her lover) in my place for that insane feat.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:23

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
She would probably be nicknamed White Hair Demon Lady(it's a story of a girl's hair turning all white in one night because of how she missed her lover) in my place for that insane feat.

Is that an Japanese/otherwise Asian story? If so, what is its Japanese name?
*flips open mythological encyclopedia*
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:38

Daaaaamn...is that really possible? O.o

Only the roots of the hair turned white, right?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 20:48

It's a Chinese wuxia fiction sadly, wiki link here. It's a fiction so it's long as hell and with it being not very famous or mainstream, I doubt there's much English information to be found. There's one character, White Hair Witch(or something like that) in the movie, Forbidden Kingdom(2008) that is based on/tribute to that character.

@Yamanaka Yorukasa
The color starts from the root toward the tip of the hair.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 21:31

I've seen that movie, yes.

But it's simply impossible for your hair to turn white like that, unless it's just the roots of course.
As soon as your hair grows from your head, it cannot be changed anymore, unless you do it artificially.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 21:36

Ah, I see. You are right, makes more sense than me.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb - 0:42

Tried to dye my hair twice, one time blond strokes, the other time dark red at the lower part of my hair... Failed horribly but I don't want to bleach it :(Had dreadlocks once but my hair started dying and I had to remove them. Curse of the red hair Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next