Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 7:16

I have seen the images. Seen a mini documantry about it as well, haha. Really gross stuff. It's really not more devastating than heroine is for your body if it's made the right way. Problem is that it's very easy to make, like GHB. I could make Krokodil if I wanted to (which I don't). Problem with the home made stuff however is that it's go loads of chemicals in them which really harm the body, cause it to rot etc.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 8:57

Yeah, I do believe true intelligence is more than IQ since there's a lot of way to utilize intelligence rather than...answering questions on a piece of paper. I hate racism, nationalism or whatever similar -ism out there, I am all for an equal world. Of course I will still support my country when it comes to events like Olympic but I won't despise other countries or races.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 9:06

Yep. It being that easy to make also makes it impossible to ban. Best thing you can do is just discourage people from doing that crazy stuff. 
On the other hand, I can see how someone would want to voluntarily smoke and stuff, but how someone would voluntarily want to destroy their own body with a drug like that? Nah, no sane person would do that anyway I guess...

You took the words outta my mouth Ryochoku. ;P
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 9:29

Desperation and curiosity, thats the main reason people get the stuf!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 9:58

does that include paganism Ryochoku? cuz I looooooove paganism
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 10:15

From what he said, it seems he's more against things which say things like ''this group is better than the other'' (like racism and nationalism do). 

Paganism is a category of religions right? Doesn't really seem to fit the group, so I don't think he particularly hates it. 

Anyway, you didn't ask me, so I'll shut up and see whether I was right. Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 10:42

but it ends with ism Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 11:05

Ah, like that, haha! Razz 

Well then my guess is gonna be that he just hates how all the ''isms'' seem to divide us. ''I BELONG TO THIS ISM, AND YOU BELONG TO THAT ISM!'' All these isms tend to create a bit of an us vs them mentality at times, although if everyone were just tolerant it wouldn't be a problem. 

Obviously he doesn't hate all ideas ending with -ism because he probably has his opinions too on lots of things, and he might like one -ism idea better than the other, but I'd understand how he could argue these isms divide us. 
Sometimes all the isms make me crazy too. I'm this ism, and this ism, that guy is this ism, that ism, no your ism isn't good, take this ism, no you need some of this ism, blablablbla
I know exchanging ideas, being open minded, and debating are good things, but sometimes you just think like: shut up with your isms and let's just all get along!

Then again, I can't know what Ryochoku thinks. Wink 

Anyway, I'm just ranting now, I'll do an actual RP post tomorrow! Sorry for my uselessness Razz

Edit: I just finished an anime. I feel sad. The usual ''I'm sad this ended'' feeling is going at it again... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 14:48

Houtarou is right, I am just too lazy to clarify what kind of "-ism" qualify on my wording there and what kind doesn't. I am mostly refers to those -ism that has some similarity(or related to) to nationalism and racism in this case. Of course, there's so many -ism it would be impossible to hate them all. Everyone(including me) probably belongs to some -ism depends on their thinking. Unless you hate everything out there, but then there might be something like "hateism" for you, so ultimately you can't escape from every -ism.

I am pretty neutral when it comes to religion although paganism has a bad vibe in my place generally. My place is kind of anti-paganism and view other religions aside from the major ones as evil, on a general level. For some extra information, the national religion of my place is Islam but there's freedom of religion so there's plenty of Buddhist and Christian here. I myself remains neutral(for paganism) because until I get to know them, I really don't understand enough to really comment about them and following the trend to just hate one thing(like the Bieber hate) is pretty stupid to me.

Religion does inspire me at times when it comes to RP, I have attempted a few religious characters before.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 4:16

BEER AND TITTIES! LALALALALA!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 4:24

I like your tolerant attitude Ryochoku! If everyone was tolerant the world would be in a far better state right now.

Yorukasa thinking: why so serious guys?! Let's have fun! 
But he, I'm in on that! Think of something fun Yorukasa!
Edit: I'm in on the fun, that was what I meant. Don't see me as some crazy pervert now! ;P
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 4:34

Almost finished my book, the first of the Godspeaker trilogy: EMPRESS. 

It is awesome. It is also about religion. And slaughter. War. Slavery. God. Always the god. And a cute kid that breaks his pony's neck by accident. d'Aww. 

Hekat, slave to no man. EMPRESS. 

READ IT. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 5:23

No Akira. Just no
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 5:27

Are you seriously a writer Akira?
Or is it me being slow catching the sarcasm again...
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 7:50

Lol, I didn't finish writing that book Houtarou, I finished reading it!

Though I do like to write, yes. Wink

Have you read the godspeaker trilogy, Nomaru?
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 23:02

I have, and I'm a huge fan of the main character of the next book, can't remember what his name was but he's such a badass warrior that exile was safer than kiilling him
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 23:04

I'm really curious! I think by the end of today I'll have finished Empress and I'll continue on to Riven Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:27

Another example of Houtarou-kun being slow XD
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 14:16

Yamanaka Yorukasa wrote:
Another example of Houtarou-kun being slow XD

Hey you, only I can joke about Hachiko being slow! ò.o He's my pet! Dx

--

Also: I kinda started drawing again, which is awesome. I kinda ended up drawing some of the characters from this RPG, hahahaha. Planning on drawing them all, eventually... but I'm still kinda messing with the designs, since my style is quite different from anime-like stuff (I do not draw hands... Tim Burton meets anime meets a lot of anorexic people).

BEHOLD A CRAPPY PHONE PICTURE:
TEAM 3:
(Sorry Hachiko, your dog completely steals the whole image)

I have really no idea if this really is the way Hachiko dresses, and I have no idea what the ninja-swag these days is but since Naruto can get away with an orange tracksuit I kinda figured pretty much anything goes and that as long as I give them forehead protectors somewhere on their bodies and a lot of fishnet stockings and thingies  people would get the point) xD

BEHOLD ANOTHER CRAPPY PHONE PICTURE... Dx
Guess who's not sober...:

Kinda busy on the team of Yamanaka, Leatherboy and Nara as well but I keep failing at getting Nara not look like a complete wanker/full scale retard... What does Nara wear anyway? DX
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 15:20

Those are pretty good actually but one thing I wonder is what's on the back of Fabulous Dog?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 21:12

Where have the pictures gone? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 21:24

Here comes our snail with his late response:

Nomaru that's super super super awesome! Very Happy It's really cool!! 
Damn, that should be our super team 3 picture or something!! 
Trying to do something back, I'm gonna make a rhime/rappy thing, and it's probably gonna fail:

When you're in trouble, watch and see,
how you will be rescued, by team number three!
First, we've got a paranoid kid,
but if he awakens his sharingan, you're gonna lose your shit!
Then, there is the clumsy guy with the fancy dogs,
but if you anger them, they'll charge in like warthogs!
Koui Nomaru is the last member of the group,
although she says she'd prefer being on the bank with some soup. 
Together, they form the most powerful team!
And now, I'm gonna play ''the binding of isaac'' on steam!

I've almost got the Platinum God achievement for that game! It's fun! =D

I'm horrible at rhiming, but sometimes I tend to spit out some boss rhimes, right, Torame? Razz 

Yorukasa, Nomaru, I'm a pet now? -3- I'm just getting looooower and lower...! TT_TT

Edit: you have to click on the orange part for them to appear, Akira! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 23:03

I got it! It's magic!

Nice pictures, Nomaru! 

General Discussion - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5hHoPjZZ1EejDx93FQMAIZK4F5SURGxJ_jBudqxYAY1TuXAtAfg
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 23:08

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
Those are pretty good actually but one thing I wonder is what's on the back of Fabulous Dog?

That's just his fur. I don't even know why Nomaru is laughing. xD

And Hachiko, that is rhyming gone wrong, haha. :p
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 10:13

All right peeps, I'll be gone for most of tomorrow, so if something happens that'll require Akira's attention--she'll respond to you in the evening!

Enjoy your weekend sunny 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next