Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

General Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct - 3:00

Congrats! I love you 

And thanks Houtarou, I think I'm gonna put it on my to-see list.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct - 6:20

Anyone here got Pokémon X or Y? Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct - 11:27

General Discussion - Page 17 Tumblr_mqbn4oeA9c1roiq4mo1_500
I just died... x"""""D this is one of many reasons I love tumblr!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct - 3:47

How the hell are these two related?! XD

Edit: Nomaru, if you love Tumblr, explain to me what it is! I know it's some kind of social media site... (I don't even have Facebook or Twitter lol, and tbh am not really planning on getting either of them)
I did hear some stories that tumblr is full of men hating feminists? Should probably stay out of there if that's true, but I suppose it isn't?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct - 10:51

They're both whiney bitches?

Tumblr is just pretty pictures you can look up an funny weird stuff and boobs. I havn't seen much menhating feminists around. O.o
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 1:32

Even if you wanna call Naruto a whiny bitch, at least he's one with good intentions. Razz

Haha, good. Might check it out sometime I guess? XD
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 23:28

O MY GOD, I'M BEING LIKE... SUPER EXCITED!!! Tomorrow the vegan challenge starts. I will eat nothing with a face for one month and get vegan powers in return. Why? BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT AWESOME. ;D

No seriously, vegan powers:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 23:43

I always thought this was due to my occult practitioning that I had these, but apparantly it's because I vast about 2 months every once a year or sometimes more. Lol.
Wow! That explains EVERYTHING! XD
Hahahahahahaha.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 9:34

General Discussion - Page 17 Nelson-mandela-love-3

May he go down in history to be an inspiration for many to follow.

You guys probably all have been spammed by the news of his death today, but still felt like posting this here for some reason. So much respect for this man. People like Mandela, MLK, and Ghandi show us that true positive chance can be brought through nonviolence. You don't combat the darkness of evil with more darkness, you combat it with the light of good.
Isn't that also one of Naruto's core messages? He's ultimately all about breaking the cycle of hate. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Anyway, working on an assignment now and this (that was a link) always annoys me so. fucking. much.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 9:52

You know, in a way.. you can't fight fire with fire. But also, in a way, water is so much heavier to carry.
That might be too abstract, but I hope you get it anyway. It "easy" to rebel and try to be violent against those who do wrong. And it's much harder to not let yourself become absorbed in anger and thoughts of revenge, but instead always meet everyone with love and patience.
Also, yeah, Word can be a bitch sometimes.

Oh, and if you write links like
[url=http://www.websiteorsomething][u.]link[/u.][/url.]
you get a link effect. Smile
(Simply writing the website in the URL box and [u]link[/u.] (or another word) in Description)
(Added dots so they don't screw my explanation up.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 10:50

One of the core messages from the series is holding on to your humanity.

I think that's also something that fits with the message Nelson Mandela tried to spread. Keep in touch with your heart, have empathy for others even if they do not share your views. Violence is the easy way out, don't stoop down to that level.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 6:23

Ah, thanks Hina! Up until now I'd just click on the 'insert a link' option.

And cool ideas you two. =)

Christmas is getting closer by the way... Year sure is going fast!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec - 10:27

General Discussion - Page 17 Naruto10

It's Naruto saving Captain America. This is important news. 8D

Also: I just found Nomaru's philosophy.
General Discussion - Page 17 Tumblr_mh3gpoS77k1rs8w78o1_500
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec - 22:33

Haha, that really is the typical Naruto jumpsuit. Razz Interesting find!

And if you want to see something really WTF, came across this on reddit.
Seriously, I'm at this point now where anything that comes out of Japan doesn't surprise me anymore.

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Mon 16 Dec - 22:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I SUCK AT LINKS)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec - 22:50

Hahahha, that's kinda awesome. Me gusta.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 4:10

Some of them are so sexualised too (but it's anime, it where to be expected -_-...) It's totally weird when you think these are based on terrible people, lol. Silly Japan.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 1:30

it was at Joseph Stallan that I started to laugh XD

I'll admit though that 75% of those names I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 2:30

I'm surprised I knew many of them, even if just by name. I thought the Pol Pot one was really well done. Creepy, especially with the minions in the background, and when you realize the mountains of skulls aren't far fetched... And Pol Pot is like smiling at you, and offering her hand all 'come join, we've got cookies.' It creeps me out.

General Discussion - Page 17 Mzl.igohgqyx
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 3:48

Haha there was a fair percentage I didn't know off either Mukade. But hé, you can't know, and don't have to know, the history of every single country out there. Smile There's a reason some in there you know and some don't, some had a far greater impact on why the world is the way it is nowadays. That's why we learn about them, to understand the big lines of history so that we understand the world we live in today, and so that we can learn from the past. Historians will obviously know far more details but as long as the average guy knows the big lines, knows what we can learn from the past and somewhat understands why the world is the way it is with internation relations and such, I think that's good for society.

But on a less serious note, I remember coming across one of them thinking 'awh it's a cute painting girl!' ''Adolf Hitler''. WTFFFFFFFFFFF! The fact that he or she or whatever painted and all the swastika's on the background made it clear pretty quickly though.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 6:13

grmbl grmbl grmbl...
Nomi, I'm bored! Let's wreak havoc! ehh, I mean, let's enjoy ourselves Razz

(Sorry for the break in the conversation Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 6:53

Hatake Houtarou wrote:

But on a less serious note, I remember coming across one of them thinking 'awh it's a cute painting girl!' ''Adolf Hitler''. WTFFFFFFFFFFF! The fact that he or she or whatever painted and all the swastika's on the background made it clear pretty quickly though.

Many don't know, but Adolf loved painting. Never got any fame for it though. So he decided to get (in)famous another way.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 10:42

A wild Tenshi appeared! Razz

Yeah, I know. He was also on drugs and had parkinson near the end of his life. But fuck him.

I've been loving this game called: 'fire emblem: awakening' lately. It's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 0:29

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
Haha there was a fair percentage I didn't know off either Mukade. But hé, you can't know, and don't have to know, the history of every single country out there. Smile There's a reason some in there you know and some don't, some had a far greater impact on why the world is the way it is nowadays. That's why we learn about them, to understand the big lines of history so that we understand the world we live in today, and so that we can learn from the past. Historians will obviously know far more details but as long as the average guy knows the big lines, knows what we can learn from the past and somewhat understands why the world is the way it is with internation relations and such, I think that's good for society.

Very very true Houtarou. a large detailed knowledge of history is for the historians. but the rest of us should at LEAST have a general overview.

Sakurai Akira wrote:
Many don't know, but Adolf loved painting. Never got any fame for it though.

Hrm... didn't know that...

*goes to Google to look it up*
*Types in "paintings by"*
*Top recommended search is "Paintings by adolf hitler"*

... HOW did it KNOW??? D:
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:22

Tenshi; it's all waiting for George to post, but I could randomly walk into your topic, smoke a ciggy and entertain kenshi and you. ;D
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:37

I know, but still... Tenshi bored!
And you could come along to the hospital Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next