Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Admin

Green Admin

General Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 10:22

Nomaru, Shikataro wears green baggy clothes. Ow and give him the plotting fox eyes Razz that's easy Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 11:41

Haha, I might! >Very Happy he ends up looking retarded every time I draw him though...
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 21:15

Sorry for the abscense everyone, I was getting pulled left and right by my parants taking me on random vactions to everywhere and nowhere, so I had little to no PC time. And times I actualy almost posted but then my phone lost connection. -___-;;

Anyways, I am Baaaaaaack! And should be more active from now on, though in about a week and a half I will be dragged to vacation again to spain. :C
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 7:37

First world problems?

General Discussion - Page 9 3olyqx

and:

General Discussion - Page 9 31530859

Razz
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 8:03

I approve of that message. Wink
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 11:55

That sounds amazing, vacations are so rare.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 12:23

Well in this region we make it an art form to make a vacation as comfortable and cheap as possible. Family vacations are like those traditions you can't turn down Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 18:54

Sarutobi Kouhi wrote:
Sorry for the abscense everyone, I was getting pulled left and right by my parants taking me on random vactions to everywhere and nowhere, so I had little to no PC time. And times I actualy almost posted but then my phone lost connection. -___-;;

Anyways, I am Baaaaaaack! And should be more active from now on, though in about a week and a half I will be dragged to vacation again to spain. :C

Sounds like my dream life.

And holy smoke, one can start as a missing-nin?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 0:08

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
And holy smoke, one can start as a missing-nin?

I was under the impression that was impossible. It had come to my attention that if you started out as a missing nin, you would most likely die. Very soon.

Basically the world's no fun house for missing nin, so my friends and I were strongly encouraged to start as students just like the rest of the forum. Also to ensure roleplay together. Because you know... missing nin generally don't hang out in hidden villages due to its risk, which means you'd be mostly playing on your own. And that can't be the point of an RPG.

Right? Right.

That was my understanding. :/

Buuuuut... someone recently lucked out with the admin, apparently. We shall see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 2:01

I do agree on the impossibility, seeing that one is an academy student level shinobi to begin the game, there's no way he is going to survive the hunters. Plus, it's hard to really see the logic in leaving the village right after one become a shinobi...I guess the village head can just wave him off and let him go freely anyway since he(an academy level missing-nin) has learn not much/nothing and is no threat.

Missing-nin can work in RPG, but it's easier if the characters are allowed to start at say chuunin level so they have the necessary background to be and survive as a missing-nin, and there're things to do for them. Either a more sandbox type of game or one with strong plot that can involve missing-nin in it. And I guess interacting with the world is also part of the RPG, player is merely a part of it, although I would say player interaction is highly encouraged and a strong point of this particular one.

And hidden village is definitely one of the most dangerous places a missing-nin can be in...unless I guess you are defecting from say Suna to Konoha(and Konoha is happy with that) then yes, Konoha will be a wonderful place for you. Or you are a Konoha undercover in Suna that goes missing because it's time to go back to Konoha, that's cool. Also, if you decided to go missing and then stay in the village...then you are not really missing, you are still there. "Pre-missing", I guess.

But I guess everything is flexible...I am just a little sadden since I am actually interested in missing-nin as well but I am too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 2:27

You can always go missing, Ryochoku. Wink
Never say never! Deflect to Suna! Join the cool kids! (Though, it might be slightly troublesome, seeing how Konoha and Suna are, you know, sort of allies.)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 3:13

Well, it's not that uncommon for 'allies' to betray each other. Not in the narutoverse nor in real life...
They probably wouldn't go ''all out war mode'' over one random missing nin though, so going from Konoha to Suna or opposite would probably not work out. Razz

And Ryochoku, maybe you could become a missing nin throughout the story. Your character would probably need a good reason for that but I suppose it isn't impossible! Don't know the rules about that though...
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 3:30

I'm guessing the rules are "Oh, your character walks out of the village? Here, have some ANBU." And if you die, you die.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 3:35

Indeed, I will run with the story for Ryochoku. I am just saying I am interested in starting a missing-nin but I didn't do it before since I thought it's impossible to get through. I also thought about playing a old character(there's an old flaw in the list)...or a character with one leg(which I find extremely challenging) but I also thought it's impossible because of the age range rule(although I still break it slightly by going 16).

As for Ryochoku, he's a dick and doesn't seem very loyal so I would say his chance of going missing will be higher than a typical shinobi that is loyal and good-hearted. However, his initia plan is anti-missing I guess, he just want to survive till retirement age.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:16

I don't get what people find appealing about being a missing nin.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:18

Because it makes you look badass.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:19

I guess it's freedom? Deciding where you will go and what you will do for yourself. Not having to answer to anyone. Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:20

I don't know. Maybe it's that thing called

~ F R E E D O M ~

General Discussion - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHpIFI1mhOpr5dQ1VGRM2IGC3bE9Ltlj0u7dAXabg312jNHLSYA

General Discussion - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSStY6567rpxNqSSN6pi8Qt8FPm3nTXi7qK01Jwub5kTA6oikGMaA
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:25

yes, and live dirtpoor with hardcore killers on your tail
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:27

Well, that's just a bonus, Blue Admin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:41

Not really poor. As missing nin, you can just steal. And the hardcore killers you're allowed to kill yourself. (I'm assuming here that you'll go rogue only AFTER you got hardcore and powerful yourself. If not, you obviously have no business going rogue)

Whoo! afro 
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 4:56

I think that going missing is like a test of skills. You need to survive on your own without a team or other people that will help you. And that will be really challenging.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 5:11

No village which commands you what to do. It allows your character to freely realise his own ideals. That and the things others said.
But he, this is just one type of freedom. There are many types of freedoms. Blue Admin prefers the freedom not to be persecuted, or the freedom to a basic standard of living. Razz

Guess it's all about what freedoms our characters prefer, huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 5:37

Excellently spoken, Houtarou.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul - 5:52

^_^

Edit: By the way, are you allowed to change your picture in a way that it's the same character but just another pic? My previous one had kind of this sneaky laugh which honestly doesn't fit my character that well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next