Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena

Go down 
+2
Hatake Mana
Blue Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena Empty
PostSubject: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 6:23

Tenshi, Kenshi and Mana vs Haruno Sakena

Stats;

Tenshi

Primary Stats

Stamina : 3
Speed : 3
Strength : 3
Intelligence : 9
Genjutsu : 5
Taijutsu : 3
Ninjutsu : 3
Sealing Knowledge : 3

Combat Stats

HP : 5
FCS (Focus) : 8

Physical Energy : 4
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 10
ME Restore : 5

Armor Class : 0
Action Points : 3

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 2 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 4

Physical Base Damage : 2
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 4

------------------------------------------------------

Kenshi

Primary Stats

Stamina : 4
Speed : 3
Strength : 3
Intelligence : 5
Genjutsu : 1
Taijutsu : 2
Ninjutsu : 4
Sealing Knowledge : 9

Combat Stats

HP : 6
FCS (Focus) : 4

Physical Energy : 5
PE Restore : 6

Mental Energy : 6
ME Restore : 3

Action Points : 3

Genjutsu Save Roll : 1

Physical Base Damage : 1
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 7
Fuuin Base Damage : 8 ( Supplementary: 9 )
Keikan Base Damage : 8 ( Supplementary: 9 )
Jikukan Base Damage : 7 ( Supplementary: 8 )

Mana

Primary Stats

Stamina : 2
Speed : 3 + 35% = 4 / + 70% = 5
Strength : 2
Intelligence : 4
Genjutsu : 3
Taijutsu : 1
Ninjutsu : 9
Sealing Knowledge : 5

Combat Stats

HP : 5
FCS (Focus) : 5 + 35% = 6 / + 70% = 8

Physical Energy : 3
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 5
ME Restore : 3

Action Points : 4 / 5

Genjutsu Save Roll : - 1

Physical Base Damage : 3
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 6
Raiton Base Damage : 6 ( 7 for offensive type Raiton Jutsu)

Sakena

Primary Stats

Stamina 12
Strength 12
Speed 10
Ninjutsu 12
Genjutsu 9
Taijutsu 11
Sealing K 10
Intelligence 12

Combat Stats

HP : 10
FCS (Focus) : 11

Physical Energy : 13
PE Restore : 7

Mental Energy : 13
ME Restore : 7

Action Points : 10

Physical Defense : 4 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 5 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 6

Physical Base Damage : 9
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 9
Raiton Base Damage : 11
Fuuton Base Damage: 11

Order of Combat:

> Haruno Sakena
> Hatake Mana
> Haruno Tenshi
> Uzumaki Kenshi
> Admin Judging Point
> Haruno Sakena
> Hatake Mana
and so on....

Sakena's turn is done, she has launched 3 lightning bolts.
Hatake Mana is up next, having advantage from her natural speed and Combat ready mind
Haruno tenshi also benefits from combat ready mind, however please restate your actions in your turn.
Uzumaki Kenshi is flatfooded due to the lack of Combat ready mind. He suffers a -2 AP penalty on his first turn.

The girls will notice that he is more surprised and perhaps needs help with those lightning bolts.

Round 1

Last edited by Blue Admin on Mon 15 Jul - 6:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul - 11:24

Tenshi immediately reacted just like Mana did, but couldn't help Kenshi even if she wished to.

[Dodge - 2AP]
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul - 12:47

Kenshi was listening carefully to what Sakena had to say. He noticed her performing a string of handseals and after that he looked up at the sky as clouds started to form. Kenshi was thinking about what was going to happen. And because of that he was caught off guard by the sudden rain of lightning. Mana and Tenshi didn't really look surprised and both tried to dodge the lightning. As Mana grabbed him to help him with dodging the lightning Kenshi would dodge together with Mana in the same direction. The lighting looked very dangerous so he focused on dodging the attack.

[Partial Dodge - 1AP, Focused Action (3ME)]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul - 9:16

Mana would successfully dodge the bolt of lightning coming her way with great skill it seemed although the lightning that the Jounin send out seemed so precise and fast that it still almost hit her.
Although while doing so the Hatake girl also managed to grab Kenshi and pull him out of the way.
( 5 sucess on the dodge. (all 10 again rerolls)
( 4 sucess on the helping of Kenshi (also a bunch of 10 agains so guess it's your lucky day.)
(Just saying that normally you wouldn't have been able to dodge this, without getting lucky, and you realize this IC)

Kenshi would also realize that his partial dodge despite his focus on it due to the penalty of being taken by surprise would have completely failed be it not for his team member Mana pulling him aside skillfully while avoiding the attack aimed at herself.
(0 successes.)

Tenshi seemingly had less trouble dodging the bolt of lightning that came at her than her team mates but still she would notice the great precision with which the bolts were fired. Also being a Haruno she knew that Sakena like her had a very strong control of chakra, being a Jounin Sakena had far more thus she'd be able to aim them even more precisely if she wanted to and concentrated more which the 17 year old Haruno princess didn't seem to be doing that much at the moment. Despite all that even Tenshi with her Haruno training and genetic specialty for dodging noted that she was still almost hit by the lightning and escaped with some luck, minor luck, but still luck. She couldn't make one single mistake or the bolt would surely hit her. She also noticed that Mana was more lucky than her but that the next time she might not be in as much luck. There where Tenshi just had to move without mistake to avoid the next round of lightning, Mana would have to do that and get lucky ontop of that. Kenshi, hah, that was a different case all on his own. He'd definitely have a problem.
( 3 sucess, 1 time 10 again.)

It was Sakena's turn to act again, the Jounin knew that the B-rank Jutsu she fired at her students in the version she chose to apply would fire another round of lightning at them as it stays active for 2 rounds. She could chose to just wait and see or do something else instead in the meantime, like mold chakra or make it even harder on them. As if this wasn't bad enough. Razz
(Ps. Good luck guys! She is drilling you hard , yes! But not impossible, she is literally pushing your limits here.)

[Round 2]
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul - 11:19

"Keep it up! This is goin to get a bit....tricky!" The Haruno smiled to her students and as the lightning continued, she thought she'd anti up the pot by sweetening the deal...just a wee bit. As the lightning would leave small scorch marks upon the ground the pink haired sensei would dash in the middle of the show raising her fist as if daring her students to try to get her. "Shinobi you come across are going to be quite skilled in the art of elements, I've already stated this, within every cycle of element or even jutsu there are ways to get around your opponent. In the time it will take you to learn your first elemental jutsu I want you all to be strong enough to stand on your own two feet." The lightning she created would become brighter and slower giving her students more of a precise location of where it would strike.

Casting her hands up, the Kunoichi would cast the Mist Servant Technique to make false copies of herself to surround her students in a circle enclosing them together. They would not be able to run at this point just to stand their ground. Time to put up or shut up as it were called.

It was up to the three to either work together to bring her down, or to stand individually and maybe succeed or maybe fail. The choice was theirs.

IT was not yet time to unleash another surprise for her students, she wanted to them grasp getting the idea of having to dodge, look, think, plan under pressure....' Come on you guys...' She thought to herself. Kakashi was more counting on her to get his daughter ready and prepared. Tenshi would not be given any special treatment and the Uzumaki...he needed a deep dose of reality. Time to check in!

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul - 4:12

Catching up with Mana and Kenshi, Tenshi knew this was only the beginning. She had heard stories about Sakena and knew it would get much more worse.

Sensing the Genjutsu (Spotless mind and the 50% FCS for sensing Genjutsu) Tenshi listened to Mana and tried to acknowledge what she said.

(2AP dodging lightning)
(1AP sensing the true Sakena)

Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul - 4:43

With the help of Mana he managed to dodge the first bolt of lightning. But then a second one would come straight at them. Kenshi would create some chakra and he focused on his speed and on dodging the next bolt. After that, a lot of clones appeared all around them and Kenshi lost sight of the real Sakena. When Mana pointed her finger out in a direction Kenshi would assume that she somehow knew where the real one was.

[-1 AP, Chakra convert] 1PE & 1ME = 4 Chakra = 8 active chakra
[-0 AP, Stat increase speed] -5 chakra = 3 active chakra
[-2 AP, dodge, focused action (3ME)]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 1:33

Tenshi would successfully dodge the second bolt of lighning luck being on her side this time the motion went like a breeze with no hardships.
When the copies of her Sensei appeared her keen senses for Genjutsu passed down to her genetically as well as her own spotless mind which allowed her to be able to see through thought manipulation working on past trauma's would expose to her the nature of the technique being used.
It was a Genjutsu, definitely she knew that much. But her own chakra seemed to be unaffected by it so the visual Jutsu wasn't cast on her directly, but rather on the surrounding area, meaning their sensei had prepared for this beforehand, knowing this to be the location for this sparring session beforehand.
However this information did little to help her figure out the location of the real Sakena, but at least now she knew what to do, and that would be to perform 'Kai' (Release) on the area itself, thus on the ground to undo the effects of the technique. (check for it in the basic actions)

Mana would jump out of the way of the use her keen sense of smell to track down her real sensei among the fakes, but as she would do this and try and point out the real one she would feel herself getting hit by the ray of lightning realizing she failed to dodge it. That moment she would see all of the Sakena's make a motion with their hands to alter the current of lightning that had hit her in a split second.
The girl would feel herself electrocuted on the spot causing her to fall down. She would also realize that what her sensei did was not increasing the power of precision of the technique, on the contrary Sakena was decreasing the prescision and the force with her chakra control instead to make sure this wouldn't end up lethal for the Hatake girl and the others.
[2 HP damage for Mana, From the Lightning]
[1 HP damage for Mana from the fall]
[Mana gained status effect :
Stunned :
The character is stunned. All actions cost double AP. At the end of each round the character can perform a (Stamina : 3) roll to stop the effects. At the end of the third round the effects stop automatically. ]

Much like Mana Kenshi would notice that when he tried to dodge the bolt of lightning that it wasn't his speed which he had increased by help of his chakra, but his bodies agility and skill of movement that he lacked in order to avoid the technique on his own.
He might have been fast enough to move, but he wasn't agile enough at it. Luckily for him Sakena's motions were for the entire technique and not just for Mana's sake. But just like Mana he would be hit with the second bolt.
[2 HP damage for Kenshi, From the Lightning]
[1 HP damage for Kenshi from the fall]
[Kenshi gained status effect :
Stunned :
The character is stunned. All actions cost double AP. At the end of each round the character can perform a (Stamina : 3) roll to stop the effects. At the end of the third round the effects stop automatically. ]

Now 2 students down and hurt on the ground surrounded by the many Sakena's, neither of them wounded thanks to the pink haired woman's sense of honor as well as superb control over chakra.
Tenshi was standing there alone now, being the only one still standing as she would see her two team mates fall. They weren't down, but she knew they would have been if this was an enemy. Both Kenshi and Mana probably realized this as well. That be this an enemy the two of them would have been fried right now. Was that what their Sensei was trying to show them?
A surprise attack like that , out of the blue, one technique and it's all over.
Mana was indeed however able to smell the real Sakena however her act of pointing her out to her team mates would have been interrupted by her getting hit she still knew where the real one was however. Her sense of smell would also point out to Mana that the other Sakena's weren't tangible clones capable of true action, they were just mere visual distractions.

[Round 3]
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 16:26

Watching two of her students down, Sakena would raise her own hand up much displeased as if haulting the exercise, "Take a moment for yourselves, this is a training exercise....think about what I'm trying to teach you through this stage of elemental jutsu...the lightning is not meant to damage but to try and get you all to learn."

This was only the first phase and each one has failed, Sakena would have to stir the pot. The students did not know her well enough to know if they would even care with what she was about to do. She planted her feet well to the ground as if giving away one answer, she had not bothered to move through the entire exercise.

"How am I to train you, if you do not communicate with each other? You've dodged well but this isn't about just dodging....you all are lacking in communication to try to get close enough to strike me. Not one of you looked for a way around the lightning."

Sakena would give her students a demanding stern look as if telling them she would let them get close enough to hit her. "Are you all sure you graduated because I have not seen anything worth wanting me to train you all."

Phase two would begin, antagonize.

Sakena looked to the Hatake, and tossed a kunai at the young girls feet. "What if it were your fathers life at stake....what if I were the true enemy and wanted to cut his throat.....ear to ear...." Her head lowered but her gazed fixated on Manas as if trying to get the girls blood to boil.

Next the Haruno would look to the Uzumaki, "What if this is all a test to see if you can really end the war, and bring peace...how would you feel if I slaughtered a town....just for fun?" A sly smirk appeared on the girls lips as she cracked her knuckled, "You know what...I think Tenshi chan knows first hand what exactly I could do with my hands....how about I break someones neck because I was bored after my last mission...."

Sakena would walk to a tall oak standing among the four and merely push it over with a flick of her wrist. "Oh how easy it would be...." She resumed her spot in the middle of the three and nodded. "Each tree I knock over...is a life lost....stop me before I stop them."

Was this enough to stir the pot, or would this let the Genin know what she trained to do. Her level of elite was to not over power them.

The Sakena clones would space out as if forming a wrestling ring for the group and merely stood there to protect the boundaries.

After the lightning caused Mana a small amount of damage Sakena would disperse the element.
One action - Knock over tree
One action - Raiton dispersement

First Phase of Team Sakena: Fail

These students clearly had no idea what they were in for.

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul - 9:22

Tenshi listened to Sakena and it didn't do much to her. She arched to Mana and Kenshi then whispered: I can take care of the clones, its Genjutsu. I have some kunai if you can use them. I can't think of more right now.

She grabbed the kunai in her pack and handed them to her teammates 2AP?
Then she converted some chakra and used kai on her surroundings. 1AP
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 3:06

Even with all the effort he put into dodging the lightning he still failed to do so. He got struck by the lightning and then he landed onto the ground. The lightning itself hurt but he also noticed that it was harder for him to move. Sakena would start talking and Kenshi didn't understand it at all. It made no sense to him what she was saying. Up until now he wasn't even trying to strike her. And he couldn't think of a way around the lightning.

Because it was harder for him to move Kenshi decided to not move for now and just create a bit of chakra for what might be coming next.

[2 AP - Chakra Convert] 2PE & 2ME = 8 chakra = 11 active chakra

Sakena would start to threaten them but he didn't really care about that. He didn't really know what she wanted to achieve by doing so but the only thing that she did was impress him. She knocked those threes over very easily but he didn't believe that she would attack a village or kill someone just because she wanted to.

Stamina roll : 3 Please Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 12:16

(You guys probably didn't notice quite yet, at least I cannot pick that up directly out of your posts. But after your last round Sakena pretty much halted the battle, kinda, the first phase, and her starting to hit the trees is the second phase. But that's cool, neither of the posts contradict with it either. And on a side-note, funny enough I can think up about 7 ways you guys could have applied teamwork sufficiently in order to both dodge the lightning and attack Sakena, not saying you did bad, but saying Sakena just probably expects too much out of you guys, but with good IC reason to it. Especially for Mana. But you'll find that out later, connects with your special hidden background.)

Tenshi had two kunai in her bag total, and Mana seeing the kunai wouldn't see or sense anything being wrong with the weapon.
Kenshi and Mana would be laying there as each of them would receive a kunai from Tenshi before they would see the Haruno girl undo the Genjutsu cast by Sakena removing all of the fakes from their sight.

There they were, Kenshi and Mana would both lose their stunned status effect and were able to fully move again. Kenshi would feel the location that was hit by the lightning starting to heal and the pain starting to subside (the benefits of being an Uzumaki)

About 12 meters away from them moving towards her second tree to strike it down like the previous one. Compared to the speed she was using prior to this the Genin could clearly see she wasn't moving at her top speed by far probably and was taking it a bit easier on them now. The next tree was 5 meters further up and from there one every 7 meters there would be the next one along the road.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 13:12

Are these kids serious....Sakena chortled herself into a frenzy at each of their reactions. "Hatake Chan, your father has a certain weakness that could and will get him into trouble."

This was quite amusing, the Genin still did not understand.

(Admin is quite right here you guys. All the characters are thinking into it way too much. Instead of working together, everyone is still individually moving around. SHE IS WANTING YOU GUYS TO ATTACK HER)

Sakena glanced to Kenshi, "How about I just start with you then?" She'd have to physically begin attacking her own students if they did not start working together.

"Tenshi chan, why are you just standing around...you have a strong arm....try hitting the ground, or a tree...try picking up a boulder and throwing it....come on you guys this is absolutely pathetic already." It boiled down to her having to throw strategies and idea at her students.

Sakena merely stood there, no actions. "Stop looking at the weapons like I'm going to destroy you guys. If you guys need to take time to try and come up with a strategy then do it."

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul - 12:20

Getting truly annoyed because of how they were treated, Tenshi her anger rose even more.
But instead of letting her anger take over, she relaxed.
Kenshi, Mana-chan. Come here please.

There was no way around it. They needed a plan and work together as Sakena suggested. And if Sakena was true to her word, they could make plans...

1 AP or converting chakra 4 ME (forgot how to calculate sorry)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 6:44

[Battle Paused]

[All PE and ME regained]

[Players can choose to charge up to their max containable chakra.]

[Max Containable Chakra = (Max PE + Max ME) x 2 ]

[Players don't have to respond in turn anymore until battle is resumed.]

[The battle resumes once the characters have decided on a strategy and make their move once more. Notify in your post that you are resuming combat. Continue play in here for now.]
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 17:11

The Haruno tilted her head,

Thought: 'Let's see what they can do....' Sakena turned her back towards her students to allow them more privacy and would give them only a few minutes to decide upon their action. "Remember guys, I am NOT here to harm any of you. Do not under any circumstance hold back."

They couldn't see it, but Sakena nodded her head and stretched her arms upwards with a yawn.

Thought: 'I wonder how Sendo and Sora are doing....heh....probably already sent a few Genin to the hospital wing I'm sure....'
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 22:08

Kenshi didn't know what Sakena meant with them being pathetic. In his eyes all three of them tried their best. But they just didn't have the time to come up with a plan. Because up until now they didn't really had any rest because of the lightning but now that it stopped they had time to think. Even Sakena gave them the time to make plans against her. So this was the time to look at what was in his bag, maybe he could find something useful in there. After searching he would put anything useful in his pockets and he picked up the kunai before he walked towards Tenshi. She called them over so maybe she has a plan. And if not then they had to make a plan. It's like Sakena said, they can't do this on their own. So if they wanted to do anything than they had to work together. "Does anyone have a plan?"

Last edited by Uzumaki Kenshi on Sun 11 Aug - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 17:02

}{ Kenshi, the battle is paused hun, you do not need to use any AP until we resume. So you are free to pretty much do whatever it is you want. }{
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 7:53

Tenshi nodded, this would be better.

I can kinda heal you if neccesary, I can also dispel any Genjutsu our Sensei can throw on us. atleast I think. Maybe my Gouwan can be of use? I don't use it much but maybe it an come in handy. I know some things about traps as well. I can also communicate a little with your animals Mana-Chan.

She looked at Kenshi and hoped he had more than that.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 10:51

It appeared that they didn't have a plan yet. So telling them their abilities would make it easier to come up with a plan. Kenshi would create some chakra because he knew that he was going to need it.

"I'm able to go underground and I also might be able to seal Sakena her lightning element. But doing that won't be easy. Besides that I also know a bit about traps, explosives and projectiles." He knew it wasn't much but that was all he could do right now. "What does your Gouwan do exactly?" He asked while looking at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next