Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 13:50

When you have passion on something, you are bound to know a lot about it.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 22:17

Yeah, you've got people who think that, but it's lots of fun to have her and because of her size it's not very difficult. The word dog might indeed make you think about one of these big cool ones but I like her just the way she is. -3-

Also, Yorukasa, even though that's obviously a wolf, that picture was badass! But I think nearly all animals look badass in their own way so that maybe doesn't say much... 

Just found this picture. My dog has never ever looked like this before but this looks... a little dangerous: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/evdoha/evdoha1209/evdoha120900592/15489842-angry-dachshund.jpg

Anyway, for all the big dog lovers, don't worry, Houtarou's dogs, for 'pratical purposes', are pretty big.

Edit: wooh, I just continued reading, was that NOT a wolf?! But like you said, indeed seems like the kind of species which would be better of in wild.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 23:49

HOLY FUCK! That dog really does like a mutated rat. SCARY STUFF THAT IS, I TELL YOU! *old man pose*
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 0:30

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
Anyway, for all the big dog lovers, don't worry, Houtarou's dogs, for 'pratical purposes', are pretty big.

It's the world of shinobi, physical presence ain't a problem so if you want to have small dogs, go ahead and show those people a small dog can eat their face anyway.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 1:11

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
Hatake Houtarou wrote:

It's the world of shinobi, physical presence ain't a problem so if you want to have small dogs, go ahead and show those people a small dog can eat their face anyway.Twisted Evil

That's actually a rather good point, Ryochoku! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fwr5g3ld1rpnk74.gif

Stupid question of the day: how do you get out of the orange box when using the ''quote'' option? 
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:03

^^

You are probably in view mode. The last button of the edit button (If you hoover over it, it says switch editor mode) will let you see tags and you can start typing after the [/quote] tag.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:12

Ladies and Gentleman, the battles are finally done.

Chapter 4 : The Summoning is here.

Now then, let's get the teams formed and let the real challenge of this event begin.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:20

Thanks Meran!

Ooooh, it's time. Time for the summoning!
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:09

Sorry for abscenese guys, gonna try and be on more.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:19

Yay! Roleplay moments!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:22

He Yorukasa, nice signature picture!

And Kouhi, busy is busy, so don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:23

Thank you, doggy-kun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:26

Let's see Hayate and Kouhi present, waiting on Ryochoku before Sensei introduction.

Hmmmm...Sumiyaka and Yorukasa....so waiting on Shikataro before Sensei introduction.

Tum tum tum....Torame and Houtarou ....so waiting on Nomaru there.

And last but not least...Mana seems present and so does Kenshi...so the wait here is on Tenshi.

My my....every team missing exactly one person on activity. But it's no biggy it was just posted. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:30

The teams were posted and it's like all the ants came out of there holes. Razz

Anyway, I feel bad for Mana, I can totally imagen myself switching up ''Kenshi and Tenshi'' all the time, haha!

Better watch out for that doggy than Yorukasa! Look how strong and brave they are! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Dachshund_swimming_with_stick.jpg
I mean, like, that thing is 3 longer than the dog itself!
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:36

We're ready, Admin-sama o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:50

And the first Sensei is posted.

Tobitake Tonbo

...by the way guys...it's never Jutsus ....always Jutsu.

One Jutsu, two Jutsu, three Jutsu, four Jutsu, 5 million Jutsu.

not One Jutsu, two Jutsu. NO!

One Jutsu, two Jutsu, three Jutsu...oki? Oki! Smile

Also about the trivializations.

Let's take an example name.

Fukasa Toriki

If on know to know basis or formal = Fukasa-san  (Mr. or Mrs. Fukasa)

If acquainted but not close or if befriended but adressing formaly out of respect = Toriki-San
(this form can be used mockingly depending on tone of speech.)

Friends but nothing too close = Toriki- kun / Toriki- chan   (kun for boys , meaning young master and chan for girls, meaning cute girl or sweetie.)

Close friends OR completely lacking respect for the person = Toriki (note; yes saying this to someone who is not your friend will translate to them as you insulting them claiming to have no respect for them, if said to someone you are really close to on the contrary would show them you concider them such a close friend that formalities such as show of respect have become unnecessary between you two.)

Someone of power or great respect. = Toriki- Sensei (Teacher/Master) , Toriki-Kimi (Prince) , Toriki-Hime (Princess) , Toriki-Sama (Lord) , Toriki-Sempai (Older student, example).

And so on...

Otherwise the full name is pronounced but when it is, you leave the after bits away.
So saying Toriki-kun is ok...saying Fukasa-kun is also correct....but saying Fukasa Toriki-kun is grammatically wrong, at least, so I have been told.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:53

Thanks Admin, that helps! I'll keep it in mind for the RP!!
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 5:26

I have something to add in the grammar department, concerning the use of plural nouns, since this is something I see going wrong a lot. Don't worry, it's something speakers of Dutch do all the time.

There is NO 's in English plural.B

So saying things like jutsu's, father's (glares at admin-sama), toy's, cat's, boy's, girl's, ninja's, is unacceptable.

HOWEVER, you use 's when you want to say that something belongs to someone. The father's car. The boy's book.

OR as a shorter version of is. He's going home (he is going home).
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 5:31

I know. Razz

Seriously, my English grammar is way better than my Dutch grammar. Not even kidding. Dutch grammar is unnecesserily difficult...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:32

First Tenshi/Kenshi mixup made Razz
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:33

Where? Where?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:34

Mana her 2nd post
at the end of page 1 in the summoning
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:35

Already thought it was weird... Ah well, doesnt matter anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:36

Well thing is, you reacted to that when you entered the room:P
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 8:38

ENTER ABURAME SENDO
the least known of the 4 heirs of the previous Story Arc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next