Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 4:05

I actually thought SQ is not in this version of game. Can any admin explain the SQ system(or none of it) in this version?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 4:16

Well, one section of the forum says very clearly 'events and side-quests', implying that yes, it is possible on this forum to submit SQs.

However, I'll leave explaining the details to one of the other admins, as I'm not sure myself. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 5:46

Basically:

Yes it is possible,
however the reward is minimal. Think along the lines of 1 or 2 CP per SQ.

SQ's are not written for the reward, but to expand your character's world.

Not a means to race.
Main focus is on Events.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 10:47

Ah, I thought those side-quests are just the regular missions that we do in between events. Didn't really realize the shortform of it is SQ. Cool though, I probably would write about him and his family just so I didn't waste my time creating NPCs for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug - 6:24

So, basically, what we have now is two (emo) Uchiha screaming at each other "NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!"?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 4:05

Ohw trust me Ryo, you haven't created them for nothing, in fact I already have a few interesting plans with some of them, especially that elder brother of yours who seems to have so much in common as far as battle style to your own sensei. Razz well aside from the bugs.

And yes it is the way Meran says it on here with the SQ's.

as on the notion of the battle of Sora's team.
Well it's over now. Torame...you are one impressive MoFo....you seem to be Uchiha Sora's second comming IC and OOC judging from that appraoch....2 actions per round and he manages to boost his hit rate beyond 20. >___> ....like daaaayuuumn boooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

In fact Sora is actually pretty happy with all 3 of you. Just...he isn't showing it.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 5:03

So it's over. The best perfoming team member was a kid 5 years younger than his two other teammates... TT_TT
But I don't care, I'm glad you came back in time for this battle Torame, hehe! We'll make a great team my comrade! :DNot to forget we also have Nomaru, one who shouldn't be underestimated. =)

Uchiha Sora wrote:
In fact Sora is actually pretty happy with all 3 of you. Just ...he isn't showing it.
Awww... Does that mean... We do pass after all? ;D

As for the general thread where our RP'ing will resume... After Torame wakes him up Houtarou will go give some snacks to his dogs. :PAnd probably be a bit frustrated from the battle, haha.

Edit: one more thing, I'm really glad we had this battle. I might not have performed very well, but I did my best, enjoyed it, and above all, learned a TON about the battle system. I feel like I actually get it now and can have reasonable battles. Not that I understand everything of course (the whole genjutsu area in the battle system is still a bit dark on it. I'll read up on it soon.) but all of the basic stuff at least is clear to me now. Not understanding the battle system was my greatest fear when I started this but like with every game, you just have to learn doing it, not only reading a manual. =)

Edit 2: just read Admin's first post in the non-battle thread. IT'S NOT OVER YET! 0_0 Alright then, guess his dear doggies will have to wait a bit longer until they'll get that snack...
Anyway, time for Houtarou to wake the f*** up, hehe! Razz

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Fri 23 Aug - 5:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : :D)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:13

Okay, Torame... Just because you ended up bitching: Nomaru did do stuff during the battle. Observing, moulding chakra, seeing through a Genjutsu. She did what she did best and that was not fighting. Nomaru isn't a fighter she's more the kind of person who likes sitting on the lookout, observing and that's a necessary thing in battle as well. You'll see. Just try to get her on your side first. ;D

AND YAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!! I CAN FINALLY MAKE A POST AGAIN, AFTER A FUCKING MONTH OR SO.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:21

The blame should really be put on me. Nomaru actually gave me tips which I thinking like ''I will bind Sora with this ninja rope and dogs, what a cool plan haha!'' didn't pick up.
But as I said, learned from it. I kind of ruined the battle not picking up the obvious tips. I thought Nomaru's post where more just her being Nomaru in the beginning but had I paid closer attention, I would've noticed things that would've pointed Houtarou to Sora and could actually try to slap him once (the objective, hehe). =P

Anyway, we all tried our best. Nomaru got us intel, Torame hit Sora with the fireball and have some nice smooth moves all over, and Houtarou did his best and also did quite some stuff but just failed not understanding the genjutsu.
But we're a team of 4, so also, Sora did some nice testing enabling our characters to do all kinds of stuff while still beating the crap outta us!
Good job team #3! *high five*

Welcome back into the game I guess, Nomaru! Now use all of that saved up creativity for your next post, haha! Razz

Now people, watch this video you might've already seen but I still think is hilarous. Wink Edit: that was a link <---
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:23

Quick question to admin:

Akira did an investigation roll... what's the result?

Also, I really enjoyed team Sora's fight. At times it was hilarious.

Edit:

SOMEONE help poor Houtarou! He's afraid of spiders and there's this monster coming towards him and he can't move! D:
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:52

Thanks Akira! You understand!
TORAME, HAAEAEAEEELP! (because you haven't helped Houtarou enough yet!) XD

Anyway, I think I speak for all of team #3 when I say; glad you enjoyed the battle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:59

But the story continues...! Oh, if only you had escaping skill right now. tongue Well, Nomaru. Then she could free herself and dig you out. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 7:12

And why would she do that? >_>
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 7:31

Shit, I forgot we're talking about Nomaru here. T_T

Chances of being saved: 2-1= 1

*looks at Torame*
You'll help me man! Right...?

I'd love me some kawamari no jutsu right now... Not going to happen though since I can't make seals if my hands are stuck too. Also, it would probably be pretty unrealistic going like full battle style again after just waking up from being beaten up.

Edit: Admin, one question, what about the 3 knocked out dogs? Do they wake up too or are they still unconscious? And can I flute the 4 who left back?
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 7:43

Koui Nomaru wrote:
And why would she do that? >_>
Right. Stupid suggestion. clown

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 11:00

And for team Sakena, all I can say ıs, watch what Torame does and learn, and remember he only had 2 actıons per round. >___> ...and shıkataro should make a move...
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 2:37

Admin, is the current post ok? I made the dogs ''join the party'' again, even though I didn't have an answer yet on whether that was allowed or not. I can always edit it later, and it doesn't make much of a difference for Nomaru and Torame, so figured I'd post already.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 4:15

Yep all fine by me. I already replied and let the rest of the dogies rejoin as well. Wink

Let's see what you guys have...like I said....It's not over yet. Very Happy

Nobody EVER fails Sora's class. He will MAKE you succeed!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 4:32

Yay! Very Happy

(Edit: possibly the most useless contribution to a forum thread yet... Then again, I make a lot of these. Razz)

Edit 2: to make this comment a little bit useless, team #3 members, how about Torame goes first, then Nomaru, then me again. (simply because I was the last to post, then Nomaru, and then Torame)
Also gives you guys a chance to react to stuff from Houtarou, although that's up to you.

Guess we're in some crazy maze situation now? I suppose the genjutsu isn't over yet! I wonder how we will be able to escape this Wink

Edit 3: why, why did I not get a tracker ninken? WHY WAS I SO IGNORANT BACK THEN... T_T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 7:38

Team Sora ;

I hope you guys aren't waiting for an admin post to come after each one of yours.
You know at some points shit just won't happen unless you take action.
And this is one of those moments
You are stuck in a forest. And the forest ain't going anywhere ya know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 8:57

Don't worry, that at least isn't my reason.
Guess I'm up now huh? Torame did his post. I'll do mine tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 0:37

And just to let you guys know, whenever I am on here and not through mobile, I will also ussualy be on chat if you have any questions, that ussualy is quicker and easier than PM galore.
Unless it really is private by nature.

Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 7:28

Holy shit, I've made a remark many times that it was stupid of me not to take a tracker dog, and not knowing anything of the game system when I created Houtarou and co I didn't really know what I was doing.

I just randomly looked over my character page and it says that Haruki was actually supposed to be a tracker. Click here for the character page I'm referring too.
Was there a mistake while creating my character page, accidently making him another mastermind, or am I forgetting something? Also, if it's a mistake, is it too late now and will Haruki stay a mastermind, or can he still be a tracker (because I definitely would take that opportunity...)

Anyway, working on my post right now! ;D And that's cool Admin, thanks! =)

Edit: Torame, Houtarou is going into the woods. It's up to you if you want to join him or stay with Nomaru. =)

Edit 2: Admin, I've done a lot of investigations in this turn. I hope everything I did was allowed? If not, please let me know and I'll change it soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 10:01

Correct me if I'm wrong, but team Sora isn't in combat right now, right? Therefore you don't have to use AP? In combat each post/turn is about 3 seconds long. Outside of combat you can fill up minutes, hours if you like. So that gives you time to do everything you want, you don't have to use AP.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 22:30

I don't know either, but if that's the case, thanks for telling me Hina. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next