Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul - 10:05

To tell you the truth, I only see fun things in being clanless. I mean: Nomaru's got 3 elemental affinities and a REALLY cool background with loads of possibilities. And less political bullcrap and a dad that's afraid of his own daughter.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 10:12

Yeah, got some internet. Quickly gonna do my post. Will have internet occasionally, not all the time though. Might take a day or two for me to do a post the next week and a half or so and I'm sorry for delaying anybody if that's the result of it. I'll try to do it as fast as possible. Smile

Greetings! ;D
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul - 10:34

This is definitely some genjutsu mixed with, maybe, water clones or something. Razz Because right now Houtarou is seeing Nomaru kick his dogs, haha! Unforunately Houtarou can't know that, nor does he have a list with genjutsu and suiton jutsu before him like OC me does. Razz

Anyway, Admin, if there's anything wrong in the current post, please let me know that IN the battle thread, because I can check the battle thread from my phone but not this one. (Therefore I"ll be able to check it that way and I'll change it as quickly as possible on a PC with internet).
Unforunately I can't log in on the mobile version, so I can't see the discussion thread from there.

I feel bad for Houtarou right now, even though he's my character... XD
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul - 3:52

AAaaannddddd Nomaru's KO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul - 7:37

So you can log in on the mobile version after all, great! Again, sorry for making you wait team 3! I'll post very soon. Don't have pc access so guess i'll be posting from a Phone. That said, my formattingmmay not be the best ever... Also... NOMARU NOOOOOOoOOOOO!!! We're done for... But we'll fight until the end!!
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul - 11:14

It looks like Team Sendo has an awesome training!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul - 12:51

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
So you can log in on the mobile version after  all, great!  Again, sorry for making you wait team 3! I'll post  very soon. Don't have pc access so guess i'll be posting from a Phone. That said, my formattingmmay not be the best ever...  Also... NOMARU NOOOOOOoOOOOO!!! We're done  for... But we'll fight until the end!!

I'm not fighting until the end. I'm sleeping hachiko, let me sleeeeep! Dx

And good luck team Sendo. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul - 16:12

Quick question: when using special block or special Dodge, do these moves work against all attacks? (In this case Sora's punches...) Or Just one punch? Can't use substitution without chakra, unfortunately... Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul - 17:57

I think a defensive move is for one attack, you can special block many times against multiple attacks if you have the AP to do so but one special block is for one attack.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul - 1:41

OC: thanks Ryo! Smile IC: FUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 2:06

Wow! Surprising! Torame...that was a very good use of two actions.
When your body isn't that fast your brain will just have to be, nice work.

Houtarou made his post so it's up to you now what will happen and how this plan will go.

But you guys are doing great.
By the way Houtarou, you almost had me twice to be honest. And not had me as in hit, but had me as in, you would have exposed my real location...twice....I got lucky Razz.
And not on a roll but on the fact that you didn't do a few things and that Nomaru did do a few things, but not giving it away ...hahahahahaha.

But figured you should know.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 5:14

W-wut?! *starts re-reading Nomaru's posts*

Edit: not sure if I'm being stupid in this battle not noticing something or this was something I couldn't have noticed anyway... Hope it's not the first one. I wouldn't want to be a burden to my dear team. Razz

Well, what's been done had been done. Torame, let us kick some ass! Or at least try to...
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 5:41

Basically Sora was sitting next to Nomaru (knocking out the doggies, doggies not being able to find anything because Nomaru was spraying deodorant around because dog smell etc...) it was pretty obvious, wahahaha. xD :p
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 12:20

Ah, I thought he was basically everywhere since it was a genjutsu and he had just immediately dissapeared after hitting Nomaru. Thought it even could've been one of the clones. Really hadn't seen that as an opportunity...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Aug - 1:23

Also the Kunai flying at you which hit your dog were described to be coming from the same direction. Wink
I do not cheat Razz
All actual attacks up until Sora suddenly appeared behind you and Torame were coming from Nomaru's general direction.
Because Sora's Genjutsu doesn't cover smell....so he needed an overfill on girl-smell and tobacco near him to help mask that.
The reason I KO'd those dogs was because either Nomaru would tell them it's an area Genjutsu...and that's why your Kai didn't work...there was a genjutsu on the area not on you. There was also a Genjutsu on you....but that was for making you see Nomaru kick the dogs and not Sora...however Sora dispelled that one himself as Houtarou ....which fits with his corresponding skill level only knew half-way how to counteract Genjutsu.

Kai simply releases the chakra inside your body making you go back to 0....
If someone else does this to you, you are instantly lifted from the Genjutsu...same as with an area, if anyone Kai's an area, it is instantly freed of Gen.
However if you Kai yourself it must be followed up by charging yourself with more chakra than the cost of the Genjutsu cast on you + 1, and if you don't know how much that was....you guess and hope you got it right. Which is what Houtarou forgot to do right after.
The other way is cutting yourself for 1 HP damage.

This is what Sora does and what he might teach you guys later, layered Genjutsu....the use of multiple Genjutsu techniques simultaneously in a creative way to create one singular effect to mindfuck your targets.

But yeah as you can probably see by now having read that. You could have figured it out even if not seeing it. ;P

Hope you guys are having fun. Can't wait for Torame to post.

And good luck to team Sakena, now you'll have a second go at her, but this time charged up with chakra and having at least a weapon...and hopefully a plan.

As for team Sendo, uhm uhm...real gentlemen leaving the girl behind Razz

Team Tonbo, scary little box...isn't it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Aug - 2:51

Thanks for the explanations Admin! I'll know to look out for these kind of things / know how they work in the future now. =) I thought it was just another Sora clone doing these things and hadn't sought that behind it. Anyway, curious as to how the battle will end... Hopefully not too bad for us!

Layered genjutsu reminds me of inception, haha!

Anyway, I'm also having fun. Guess that's ultimately what the game is about right? Smile

Oh and about Torame posting, we wanted to ask you whether it's possible to first get the result of the investigations in my post. We figured it'd enable Torame to immediately ultilise his turn. Is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Aug - 6:01

well technically all the turns within one round kinda intersect in time, so technically no, and yet yes, you'd have enough time to use your investigation perhaps...but you don't even seem to have that, how would you even have time to relay this to Torame if Torme's turn technically happens simultaneously with yours.

So nope. Also, because Sora's turn is afther Torame and the result of your investigation, seeing as it is checking for the results of your Jutsu, can only be given after Sora reacts to it.
Do know the gamble you're taking though, as you didn't seem to block or dodge any of the attacks coming at you, and if Sora who can utilize that same jutsu recognizes it and avoids it somehow in his turn all his aimed attacks will still land target unless he rolls poorly....very poorly.
Or unless Torame thinks like, hey, I wanna block it for ya, but I think he has his own shit to deal with. Razz

So He should just post. You can't get a result for something that isn't resolved.
You always get a chance to react....so do your opponents. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Aug - 23:37

Ah alright, oke Admin! Wink

Since my chances of hitting all Sora's were low, Torame just helped me out I guess. Razz

Also, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Aug - 4:53

well congrats! You guys hit me! I used a substitution Jutsu...but you still hit me. Smile
now let's see if I can hit you back Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Aug - 8:22

Does that mean we passed...? Razz
*high five Torame*
It probably doesn't because we're still fighting... Or Sora is just evil, haha!

I'm sure you hitting us back will be just as difficult as it is for us to hit you... Not.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Aug - 11:13

Sooooo when is Nomaru waking up? I feel like I can be of use and she's trippin in her dreams right now... >_> My potatoes need me!! </3

Also; is there ANYWERE I can post sidequests? :0 because Nomaru is kinda trippin right now... xD
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 3:45

I believe SQ's can only be posted between events, not during. Sorry. Sad(*but I already know it's awesome Razz)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 10:16

Sorry Nomaru, we (Torame and I) will try to post quickly so you can return! =)
I can order a dog to lick you awake if you want? Probably not. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 11:17

Eh- you could I guess. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next