Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:38

BTW Team Sora, Battle Thread has been Posted.
Hotarou it's your turn!!!
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:39

YOU HEARD HIM NOMARU, LET'S DO IT!

Alright, it's showtime, here I go! Razz

And the whole killing/restraining thing will probably make for some interesting situations later on, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:55

I wish you guys the best of luck. But I won't go easy on you.

Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 1:56

Haha thanks. Don't expect me to by a star battle player by any means though. I've barely got any experience and I'm pretty sure I'll still make some mistakes. If I do, let me know and I'll get rid of the bad stuff as soon as possible!
We'll get our asses kicked...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 2:04

Sure things, though you currently are the powerhouse of your team, concidering all your dogs.
And maybe quite a big differance between battles in the actual naruto and on here.
The numbers game actualy works if done right.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 2:30

I'M REALLY ENJOYING MY BEAUTYREST HACHIKO! You boys just go have some fun times and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! >_>"" Nomaru needs chillings.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 2:48

NOMARU-SAAAAAAAN! WE NEED YOU!!!! TT_TT

Alright, I tried and did my best, but there are bound to be some mistakes in my current post... At least, I feel like there are. Sorry in advance and if there are mistakes I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!

Houtarou might be the strongest genin in the team now, but it won't always stay like that.
I wish Torame was here, he's definitely the most experienced team 3 member concerning the combat system (not counting Admin). In that way, he was our true power house. He'll also get a massive stat boost once he has outgrown the young child flaw, which will still take a while, but he'll also unlock the sharingan sometime maybe, making him by far the strongest character in our team.
And Nomaru definitely has some serious skills too, she just isn't using them. Razz

But hé, now Admin is playing Torame that should be fine. ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 4:47

well to answer your questions Hotarou-kun....first off all the things that go like 4/5 in your list are there for quick calculation of your clan ability.

4 is your normal AP when not activating the Shiroi chakra of the Hatake Clan.
When you do activate it, and it's pretty costly....you have 5 AP.

because it boosts your speed up from 4 to 5....

And same for your focus, your focus is only 7 when this chakra is active, thus not right now.
Now it's 5....and thus - 3 makes it 2....

Hope that clears things up.

Same as Sora gets focus boosts for having his sharingan on, which he doesn't have when he doesn't have it on.

Also your starting AP is 4 not 5...but that shouldn't be a problem because you obviously missed the part where EACH of your dogs has THEIR OWN AP and thus their own speed and movement of action, you are 9 people Hotarou. just 8 weak ones and one strong one, but like I said if you play the numbers game right it works.

Also chakra isn't something that last through days in your system we assume that unless you deliberately hold it it goes back to your chakra control stat. But you could have pre-charged so that is kinda ok.

So I do believe it is in your own interrest to edit that post now that you know you have used 1/9th of your abilities. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 5:00

I DEFINITELY will Admin, thanks for all the explanation! =)
But he, like you said, I definitely learn from this. I hadn't even looked in the Hatake's shiroi chakra part, that's very interesting...!

Wow, I'm really a 9 man army, that's pretty nice! Thanks, thought AP was shared at first.

So both to you and Nomaru, sorry for the hold-up, I'll edit soon!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 5:01

Tis cool don't sweat it, also don't forget the fact you have animal-like instincts and senses.
That in a shinobi fight is ussualy very handy.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 5:06

True. That's why the hidden mist jutsu was one I found pretty useful. Won't use that now though because Nomaru and Torame. Wink

But I'll keep this in mind. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 5:57

Haha, for now it isn't really an issue, nomaru won't do much apart from observing, smoking and chilling right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 6:05

Houtarou-kun is so strong~! <3 o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 6:17

Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 6:22

Not for long, Nomaru... Razz

A compliment from Yorukasa? Wow, now I feel special. XP

That's one of the Naruto shippuden openings! Makes me feel nostalgic... It's been so long since that one was used already...!

Anyway, working on my re-edit, thanks to everyone for all the help. ^_^ You're all helpful people!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 6:36

I'll be home in half about 20 minutes. Then I'll have to feed and cuddle the cat, feed myself a pizza and do the dishes. So in about an hour i'll make you guys a post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 7:44

Guess what I'm drinking now: Sweet white wine! It's so yummy. Hmm~
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 7:46

OMG! I just made you an alcoholic. .__.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 8:12

Apparently you don't only do that IC, Nomaru. You've succeeded OC as well.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 8:15

I've got to confirm it just to be sure...

IC is your character and OC is you in real life, right? What do they stand for?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 8:16

IC = In character
OC = out (of) character.
So you're about right. For me IC would be Nomaru and OC would be nomaru... I mean me. :p
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 8:25

As obvious as I thought it was, thanks Nomaru! ;P

Edit: I'm making an edit about how I edited my post here. Razz Hope it's okay now.
Going through the fight though, I realised it was stupid to take 2 mastermind ninken's. One is useful but 2 is rather useless. Should've gone with another bull or fast ninken... Whatever! My ninken's are my mates! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 0:13

Not stupid at all, considering it would allow you to
Split up into 3 separate squads. Your dogs have their
Own Ap but do need hotarou or one of the masterminds to
Guide them. In other words masterminds are the only
Type of ninken that can function independantly and also
Coordinate other ninken. So for long large missions or
Tracking missions it will come in handy.
But having two in the same combat is indeed not
That great.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 0:38

Ah, that's something it could be useful for later on! Thanks!

Seeing as it's my turn again, I'll get to it in a moment!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 4:06

I would change your post Hotarou, because your Kawarimi will be uneffective.
You see you haven't noted in your previous turn or even this one that you spot a suitable object.
For all you know there might not be one in range.

Quote :
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Skill: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary/Modifier
Range: 1 - 10 meters
Chakra: 4
AP: 1

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. (Object must be present and targeted before use, if no possible objects are present the technique is impossible to use) This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
The object or person that is switched with has to at least have a mass equal to the attacked area or evenly large to the character using it. Likewise there has to be a connection between the character and the targeted object, without anything directly blocking the switch.
Example : If character is in a room with no windows and locked armored doors, he would not be able to substitute himself with an object or person outside of that room. Likewise being blinded for example and not being able to visually or otherwise perceive the object one desires to switch with makes the switch impossible.
However if held down in a grapple, rope-tied or even completely encased in a spiderweb with only the face still open, one could still switch if a usable object is within sight. However if fully encased in the web this would become impossible, the web then functioning similar to the room mentioned earlier.

Limit: Ninjutsu Stat divided by 3 decides the amount of times this technique can be used per in game day.

See the bolded out red bits for reason. And like I said before to all, anything you don't describe doing, you aren't doing...and you cannot suddenly make it an afterthought. That is just opening gateways of hell for metagaming and cheating. So sorry Houtarou....no Kawarimi for you as it is...because frankly Houtarou hasn't spotted anything suitable to switch with, unless you can name me exactly what it is you are switching with, and quote me the bit where he has spotted or seen it. (does meaning an item that has been described and that he has perceived.)

Cause I sure as hell don't remember saying there were ANY pieces of wood laying around. Nor do I remember you checking for any just in case you needed to substitude quickly.

This jutsu works like this because in the previous system it worked like how you had just used it and was thus WAAAAAAAY too OP for E-rank despite the higher cost and such.
It is a Jutsu you need to set up beforehand, not one you can do on the fly. I'll be patient and wait for your PM once you've edited your escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next