Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 10:59

I'll immediately edit that tomorrow! Again, sorry for the hold-up. I will find another escape plan though, I can't let the dog plan go to waste because of a damn kunai! Razz

Speaking of which, when you use dodge, can I just dodge 1 kunai with that or if 3 of them are coming the same way can I dodge all three of them? Or is that the special dodge?

Hadn't read the entire description of the jutsu, as I thought I knew about it from watching the anime, haha! Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 11:01

well no you have to dodge each individualy....or block....that's the fucked up part. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 11:05

DAMNIT SORA! Razz

I'll figure something out, you just wait! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 18:06

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
Hadn't read the entire description of the jutsu, as I thought I knew about it from watching the anime, haha! Stupid.

Kawarimi is OP and instant in anime(and video game) but for the balanced sake of RP game, adjustment is done on it on pretty much every site I am on. So yeah, you probably know it well but it works a bit differently on RPG site.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 18:16

Psstt... Nomaru is big enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 19:33

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE HACHIKO!

And Meran, I will get to you and your silly ideas later.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 23:23

Tenshu Ryochoku wrote:
Hatake Houtarou wrote:

Kawarimi is OP and instant in anime(and video game) but for the balanced sake of RP game, adjustment is done on it on pretty much every site I am on. So yeah, you probably know it well but it works a bit differently on RPG site.

That's very true yes. If it was like the anime in this RP you could just insta-dodge everything!
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 23:43

It was not used as much though..

Here it is basically the norm to have it, if you do not.. then you might have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 7:16

So here's something I should probably mention.

I'll be on vacation from tomorrow till next week on sunday (12 - 21 July). I will be taking my laptop with me, so I will be able to post and I'm pretty sure there's internet at the thing I'm at (last year I did), but I'll be pretty busy. Volunteering at the biggest walking event of the Netherlands is quite something that makes you tiered (I will also have working days from 3 AM - 9PM... I know I'm a crazy bitch... xD).

Anyway: less activity, will make posts.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:49

... Did Blue Admin just become Green Admin? Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 7:59

Yes indeed, this is because in the future there will be multiple story admins, one for each village corresponding with the village.

Admin will then focus more on the task of writing the main plot line for all villages and the main events, while each village will have an admin to supply sub-plot and NPC's for that faction.

Examples:

Red Admin -> Konoha
Green Admin -> Suna
Blue Admin -> Kiri

Those are the colors the various kages wear in their outfits.

Seeing the Kiri Admin will probably be another person, the name of this account has changed.

Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 8:20

That's all very well planned out, thanks for the info! =)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 8:46

Are Red Admin and Blue Admin already chosen? I mean, I know who you are. Wink But I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 9:04

At the moment the positions are still vacant.

There is someone for one of the positions, but we have the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 8:23

One other question blue... I mean green Admin. Wink

If you're going to create an Admin for each village, does that mean that in the end we'll have RP'ers for all 5 villages?!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 8:56

Yes, the plan is to have all 5 villages open for players with atleast 4 clans per village
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 9:26

And one admin per village as well
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 9:27

Wow! That's one grand project! Speaking of which, are there even 4 clans for every village described in the Narutoverse? Or will some be fictional?

If this is the case... I may just create a second character... Although I'll have to think about it as it's fun but it'll bring more responsibility with it.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 9:39

well I can make a short run down so far

Kiri
Yuki clan (Ice Release)
Houzuki clan (body that turns to water)
Kaguya (bone manipulation)
Boil Release clan (Mizukage's bloodline)
Mist swordsmen (be trained along side others to inherit one of the blades Sith style)

Iwa
Kamizuru (bee control)
Lava Release clan (Previous Tsuchikage and others)
Explosion Release (Deidara and Gari)
Torimenshi clan (Juugo and Koden (current Tsuchikage) born with  nature chakra affinity to unleash your inner beast, think druids)

Kumo
Tsuchigumo clan (Kidoumaru's spider control)
Aay and Bee's clan (epic tag team skills)
Orochimaru's white skin clan (blood sucking and draining powers)
Storm Release clan (Darui)

Suna
Scorch Release (Pakura)
Sensu Clan (Temari)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 9:46

Don't forget the Chikamatsu (puppeteers) and Sabaku (sand users) clans in Suna. (of course they're forum-only Wink)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 9:47

Wow, sweet! All these characters who use these powers of course also come from a clan within a village... And it's more than 4 for each one! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 10:07

They are already finished so I saw no need to include them Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 10:32

I have to admit that most limits that will be made clans here on this forum, I've always considered as unique to certain characters. Like the third Kazekage's iron sand, or the fourth Mizukage's lava and boil techniques, or Deidara's detonating clay, or Sakura's humongeous strength (which imo is learned, not inherited).

And here on this forum they transform into entire clans, lol. Oh well, I suppose it's more fun for players that way.

Well, I made Akira clan-less for a reason. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 10:48

Yeah, but it's just so that there are enough clans, so it sounds good to me. =) Makes the variety of choice even bigger.

By the way, Akira, isn't being clan-less somewhat disadvantageous in a way? I mean, it's not like I've read through every pro of all clans but for example Houtarou really profits from being a Hatake. It brings many advantages.
Whatever, it's creative though! Gives you more freedom to make up your own background right??
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 11:08

Being clan-less isn't disadvantageous at all. Wink But no, you don't have any fancy clan related techniques. But to call that a disadvantage? An Uchiha does not have access to sand control. And a Sabaku doesn't possess the sharingan. Does that make being either one of them disadvantageous, because you don't possess a certain skill that belongs only to a certain clan?

The only case where it would be advantageous to be of a certain clan, is if that clan outlevels all other clans. Which is not (and should not be) the case on this forum, since all clans are (supposed to be) balanced.

I consider being part of a clan on the same foot as being a clan-less shinobi. The only difference is that you have access to skills only available in that specific clan you're member of. Other than that, anybody can be as strong or weak as they want to be, clan or no clan.

To be honest, at this point I consider being a clan-less shinobi to be more unusual and unique than being a clan member on this forum, hahahaha! lol!

Off the top of my hat, of the current playing chars, there's only Nomaru and Akira that are clanless. (correct me if I'm wrong)

And it sure as heck gives a lot of creative freedom. But some clan chars I've read so far are pretty imaginative too. So again, it can go both ways depending on what YOU want to do with your character, clan or no clan. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next